Will you play the VA-11 Hall-A sequel user?

Will you play the VA-11 Hall-A sequel user?

Attached: 23984239.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X85KOAYfObc
sukeban.moe/index.php/2019/04/01/if-we-could-be-serious-for-a-minute/
youtube.com/watch?v=ywaassFCuAc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sure

I dont play text based waifu shit

Attached: BRTky.jpg (680x511, 44K)

I saw some gameplay footage, and its kinda boring. Little to no sprite animation, endless streams of dialogues and for gameplay, just some drinks making. Im cool with jap shit, but this is a glorified date sim game under the hood

okay, i respect ur opinion.

Probably but not buy it.

I wanna play the original desu, I generally don't like VN type games but atleast this one has gameplay and I personally find both cyberpunk and pixel art to be top comf.

The first one was so boring, so i doubt this will be any better

>All these low attention span goldfish in this thread.
I don't know what you guys were expecting from a game were you play a bartender.

Attached: 1548295922415.png (606x334, 108K)

Is it still coming out? I figured the devs starved in venezuela. I know one of them moved to japan. Is that the only one that is actually making the game?

is there going to be a loli robot?

Yes, I will buy the sequel to my favourite VN of all time.

Abso-fucking-lutely. The city background and the music in the trailer are fucking perfect.
youtube.com/watch?v=X85KOAYfObc

is there going to be big tittied Lilims?

There all out of Venezuela user.

Drugging girls and taking them back to fuck them? or just kidnapping them after drugging and taking them back to your basement to form a collection? or using the dialogue as a way to get information out of them once their drunk and using that information to kill a bitch that has become quite problematic. so many ways you can go with this.

Hey devs how many pop culture references will be in this game?

I'll be taking a pass on this one because unlike Jill, the new mc doesn't wear pantyhose.

gay

>Pirate game
>Play through in one sitting
>Uninstall and forget about forever
Same deal as first time.

Fuck third world niggers trying to appeal to weebcels with their cheap pandering. I'm not paying a dime.

not a big fan of the art style change

did the dev finally escape from venezuela?

I just started VA-11 Hall-A on Switch and I'm enjoying it way more than I thought I would.
I'll pick it up if it comes out for Switch.

i heard its a good VN and even tho it was preachy, i liked 2064 ROM which i heard its a lot like.

didn't expect much from vallhalla, ended up loving it because at the time I was playing it I was one step away from blowing my brains out. things have slightly improved since then.
soundtrack was 10/10 goat, loved the art style, dorothy a cute, jill pandered to my pantyhose+skirt fetish.

Love the PC-98 aesthetic, for that alone the devs deserve praise and money. Somewhat cautious because Michael Kelly (Garoad) isn't back to do the music. But I will definitely pick it up once it comes to GOG.

team of 4, one moved to japan while the rest are staying a little longer for personal shit

>Japan
Why though?

Attached: 435123122.jpg (600x800, 60K)

to smash nip bitch pussy. they probably have super dicks.

Hell yea VA-11 Hall-A was great, best game on ps vita.

What the fuck why ? anyone got proof

>Someone using a job to be a date rapist.
Man, that has to be the most lazy idea I've ever heard. If you want a date rapist simulator Japan has you covered, plenty of games and visual novels where you rape girls I recommend Bishop. Schoolteacher rape is one hell of a drug and they're the only ones selling.

Based on the game they made, I'd wager that they have long since been castrated.

Yuri is such a dogshit fetish.

I liked the first game. I probably won't like the sequel. I got really annoyed when references to sex got mentioned.

Is there a release "time frame" yet for this? I really enjoyed the first game.

Although, if Dorothy isn't it in, I'm gonna start a riot.

Attached: 1467062501094.gif (271x339, 654K)

>get baited by Yea Forums into playing the first game
>it's nothing but gays, lesbians and trans talking about their sex lives

no thanks

Attached: 1485063044275.png (425x398, 389K)

You don't romance people though. You just serve them booze.

>IIRC

They moved?

yeah, she's got enormous tits, so that's certainly a step up

I don't play reddit non-games

>psuedo-VN not even made by the Japanese

ah yes, this old false information again. the majority of the devs are still in venezuela sukeban.moe/index.php/2019/04/01/if-we-could-be-serious-for-a-minute/

I liked the first game well enough, but I hope they play around with how branching "choices" affect things.

I felt like some of the requirements to get good endings for everyone was obfuscated enough that I simply resorted to a guide rather than guess.

Attached: va_11_hall_a___web_by_koyorin_edit_by_retroreloads-dckajyi-949x675.jpg (949x675, 109K)

>OELVN garbage
>le epic references
Kill yourself if you have ever played these games. Just do it.

>This is not a cry for help
Shit that whole post reads like a cry for help...

those tend to be some of the best cause they get to the point quicker. imagine having to read through 20 hours of Yoshi Cuckishima's boring every day life before the game gets to the point of the story its supposed to be about.

School Days is top tier though because it not only gets to the point but you have interactions that affect the story right from the get-go. if more VNs did this it would be amazing.

Totally. Va11-Hall A was the comfiest shit ever. I need some of that in my life.

only if its released on vita

There's no romance, it's basically a slice-of-life anime with an bartending minigame.
Think of Recettear. No dating, just day-to-day life.

What improvements would you make to VA-11 Hall-A if you had a say in development?

Attached: 1537045807780.jpg (600x641, 104K)

PS4, Switch, Steam. Sorry man, we're going to be denied true comfy-ness. In a game called N1RV ANN A.
Is that irony?

"No!"

Let's just pray the developers home gets hit by a hellfire missile so this trash never comes out
Cut out the second half

Attached: 45127254141752.jpg (979x831, 161K)

Make the MC a male wannabe hardboiled noire bartender instead of twintails emotionless waifu

VA-11 Hall-A is one of the only visual novels I've ever liked. So yes I will most definitely play the sequel.

Romance options. More info about the setting.

Fuck no. That'd soil it because they'd never handle it anywhere close to satisfyingly.

I wish they would make a game that explores the world outside the bar.
Or it can be the same game but you can still visit other areas with npcs.

>hey android loli.. how's about you stop taking dick every other night and be my wife

>supporting gay shit

Nope

actual romance options. Some general form of gameplay above drink clicking. Provide a means of going to other locations when not working.

>Make a sex tape with streaming chan

Only if there is a cute cat boomer

Attached: 1496197477_stella.gif (460x398, 38K)

I'd say dialogue choices. I mean, I haven't played too far into it yet but I haven't seen anything like that yet. Anyway even if it's just something basic like Persona style choices it'd be nice for the variety, you know?

Not really, I didn't even finish the first one. The characters were okay and the setting was fine but nothing jumped out to me as exceptional except maybe the visuals.

My biggest gripe was with the "gameplay" because that was what sold me on the "game" but it ended up being so underdeveloped and meaningless it might as well not have existed and the "game" would be better off for it. I wanted a Recettear style game without the 3d graphics/gameplay but all I got was a straight up kinda meh VN.

Attached: 1395421263110.jpg (800x800, 100K)

What the fuck is taking them so long to release this?

More gameplay outside the bar, like going shopping with Jill for example, that alone would allow you to expand the world around it and give you excuses to bump into characters outside of the place where they just come to get plastered.

There's not a single tranny in the game, /pol/tard. And the music is unironically great:
youtube.com/watch?v=ywaassFCuAc

Attached: 1549226200733.jpg (1200x1706, 198K)

I don't buy anything from bisexual enablers.

I think the devs are venezuelan, must be hard working while having electricity only 3 days a week.

Don't pay attention to him, he's either trolling for (you)s or he's legit and will come up with some crazy imbecile/stupid shit about how the purple accents in the color scheme are there to represent the tranny flag.

Based

Probaby not, The first one was "okay" but dropped the ending really hard and having a good ending is kind of important for stories.

Yeah. I really liked VA-11 HALL-A, enough to buy it again when it came out on Vita.

Personally my favourite is Snowfall.

nah those guys are fuckin faggots so id rather not support them

New MC looks like she was built for marriage

Yes. If it helps the dev to get out of that shithole country.

You have to remember user, the game is set in a bad end timeline.

>another dull attempt at a "vn" with shallow as fuck bar-tending "gameplay" meant to make you give a shit about the weeb-bait female cast written by thirsty virgins living in a foreign shithole they'll never escape
No.

I love the concept of VA's but in practice they fucking suck.

>pages and pages of pointless dialogue
>game takes 3 hours to beat. player gets to make 3 decisions that have any sort of impact
>tacked on gameplay that has no reason to exist

Yeah, if the devs ever finish the game.

Attached: 1535593514918.jpg (850x973, 165K)

Built for the Yakuza.

but didn't they already escape to the promise land of nippon? they basically won at life at this point.

They are back in venuzuela now.

Attached: 1553723434980.jpg (503x730, 37K)

why'd they go back? i mean even if i had to choose between seeing family and living in nippon id ditch everyone and never look back.

>Recettear
but it has more gameplay, like looting dungeons
vallhalla is more like modern text adventure

>I only buy games from people who have had sex before
Why user

Attached: bf9.gif (400x291, 1.73M)