ITT:Real life Easter Eggs

ITT:Real life Easter Eggs
>Max Headroom incident only being shown on tv during a random one time occurrence

Attached: 8313CAF5-4019-48F7-BC54-A26CD6B22FF7.jpg (800x422, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IBHkW0aKHRc
youtube.com/watch?v=F-xa6Rk5rzg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rainbow_Connection#Legacy_and_other_renditions_in_Muppets_productions
youtube.com/watch?v=dKnwhokvgxE
atlasobscura.com/places/cathedral-of-salamancas-astronaut
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What was his endgame?

He just wanted to troll Chicago

A real life, TV airing shitpost. Nothing more.

>troll Chicago
Sounds pretty based to me

based Max

Darth Vader head on National Cathedral

Attached: 0CF4A177-99AE-406D-A302-B105FDEA9383.jpg (1171x796, 161K)

The Max Headroom Incident is spooky as hell, prove me wrong

Is he still alive?

Attached: WMSN-47.png (959x714, 1.37M)

Why? Some dork intercepted a tv broadcast. Whats scary about that

>No one has found any real Bigfoot evidence besides shitty pictures and witness accounts
Most likely fake

Attached: E05E399E-057F-4BD2-8FEC-8D14953C73B3.jpg (990x880, 103K)

why do they think his feet are big?

>he doesn't use the misterix mod irl

Attached: F5FAB08A-F7BE-445D-9D06-1A8ED1A3D8CF.jpg (1075x1074, 714K)

>they still have yet to find out who the max headroom guy was

Attached: 80smtv.jpg (500x470, 194K)

I don't they even have figured out how exactly he did it to this day, it really is spooky that this guy was not only able to pull such a thing off but used it to just spout gibberish

>There was no physical crime so no DNA to find the guy decades later (like it has been for rapists and serial killers)
>Even if the guys stepped up and confessed there is no way to prove that he did it.

Attached: lang.png (1293x478, 33K)

>spooky
it's just some dude hacking into the upstream video then started irl shitposting like crazy, how's that even remotely spooky
let me guess, you're the kind of fags who consider that dosbox morrowind mod pasta "spooky" as well

it was night time when it happened

Supposedly. He'd be in his 60s

>yfw you're watching TV when this comes on
youtube.com/watch?v=IBHkW0aKHRc

In chapter 4, scene 1, during the bridge opening cutscene, a late-game NPC that would normally not be seen until chapter 8 or 9 makes a stealthy appearance in a crowd.

Attached: Time_travelling_cool_dude[1].png (335x353, 178K)

If you buy into the guy on Reddit years ago who claimed he knew the dude and his brother, he was just some TV/Radio autist with a fuckload of equipment and knowledge. Of course, him being a 'super hacker' is a little too convenient, I think it was probably someone on the inside.

Diogenes meeting Alexander the Great and memeing on him feels like something out of a video game
Like how the fuck

Attached: b9d.gif (500x375, 901K)

That redditor updated and said he gained additional info on how it would needed to been done and it couldn't have been those guys

bigfoot can't be fake because he's on animal planet

>Mayan ruler had hieroglyphs that showed him in a spacecraft

Attached: 97BD453B-514F-4A45-996B-1D164788B525.jpg (721x529, 197K)

Gotta respect that madlad for some top notch irl shitposting

The smiley on Mars.

this was debunked some time ago
still a funny picture though

too lazy to research, is this supposed to be real? What I've seen seems like a generic creepypasta but its an old vid with 3 million views

its the creepypasta version of the max headroom incident

Just to see if he could do it. I used to browse a site in the late 90's where everyone just swapped text files of how to random shit like that. They called it Phreaking. For example, how yo get free calls on a payphone using a whistle, or how to pick up your neighbors phone calls or how to get cable channels you didn't pay for. Everything was analog back then and unencrypted, so all you needed was equipment and engineering knowledge. Nowadays I don't think anyone would be able to intercept a feed from a local station to its transmitting tower.

Yeah it was some /x/ shitpost made to fool people into thinking it was real. Actual signal intrusions are pretty damn rare, Max Headroom and Captain Midnight are the only two I know of.

I thought there were two max Headroom occurrences?
>give me your craziest theories on what was happening

He's just happy to see you

I remember some dude posted on /x/ awhile back claiming to be one of the people involved with the max headroom incident, and screencaps of his thread have been floating around awhile now.

It's definitely bullshit though because he describes the events as being live, while the max headroom intrusion has a clear cut in the video between him sitting there and getting his ass spanked with a fly swatter, meaning it was pre-recorded before being used.

The head faggot mod and his cronies are hell bent on destroying this board, and the website.

you have to be retarded to think that tablet looks like a spacecraft

>tfw you make the worlds most elaborate bong and retards think it's a literal spaceship

not enough fur and traps

>Secret Society main villains have secrets on their currency

Attached: 99687C23-70FF-4949-BCDC-F7D21C2FB264.jpg (306x303, 30K)

what is this music?
ive heard it many times before but i never got the name
I heard it in stalker before

I can't tell who i;m supported to be looking at

it was one of the first major internet ARGs.

It came from Something Awful and was apparently morphed into an ARG.

Hey I saw the movie hackers too!

>Game has meta news about NPCs with same model meeting each other as “Triplets separated at birth”

Attached: BC0273C5-8451-4E55-B99A-B548DBB39D36.jpg (1566x881, 167K)

Nah, Diogenes just didn't care much at all. He was a cynicist after all.

thats not what easter eggs are

I know another one like that

Attached: kb4q7xw8r1Sm3KIeKqFFq4tYibUvy2il8dLmx-OK8q4.jpg (471x161, 11K)

>guy with "futuristic" glasses
>portable camera
>weyland-yutani logo from alien shirt

it was debunked
>those glasses were a thing back then
>so was the camera
>it's actually the logo of some university sports team

woah ...

looks like a photoshop desu

as far as I can remember the picture is real, it seems like it's been on archives and stuff
there's also this thing with people using "cellphones" in at least a couple old b/w movies that I don't think was 100% debunked, but probably has some weird ass explanation as well

Attached: 1554706314230.jpg (300x168, 13K)

John Titor predicted Steins Gate character years before it was released.

youtube.com/watch?v=F-xa6Rk5rzg

Attached: 1440349366244.jpg (273x272, 50K)

any boomers remember the rainbow connection incident?

he was probably just covering his face

IIRC these "cellphones" are actually an old type of hearing aid

sounds interesting, what was it? google just gives me the song

some dude in NZ in '96 held a station manager hostage and forced them to play rainbow connection on repeat

first heard about it on the 10 year reunion i think, radio station we had on in the car talked about it
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rainbow_Connection#Legacy_and_other_renditions_in_Muppets_productions

looks nothing like it.

Not him but if I recall correctly, some guy hijacked a radio station and put the song

There's also the fact the same video aired a few hours earlier during the news, albeit with heavily distorted audio and only for a few seconds before it cut out.
youtube.com/watch?v=dKnwhokvgxE
Could you really imagine them still standing there waving that sheet metal around as Max banters HOURS later? It had to be a tape.

That's top level banter

that's amazing

Attached: kermit.jpg (960x960, 185K)

Bigfoot is a caveman's ghost

Noisy isn’t even the worst of its meanings. It can also mean wicked, mischief, seduce and even rape

>Random NPC encounter where some guy asks to check your STR stat

Attached: F01ECEC5-1DD3-4D4E-A14E-EF76274E2DDB.jpg (620x832, 110K)

Attached: John Fucking Titor Returns.png (1843x168, 20K)

Is that Pete Davidson's dad and uncles?

Always loved these John Titor stories. Never could read them all, but man, it's great.

My personal favorite

Attached: 5LYzTBVoS196gvYvw3zjwBlRL5VXOwkzWkGxWcBSOSo.png (1542x122, 16K)

Quest: The Nature of Man
-Find a chicken 0/1
-Pluck the chicken 0/1
-Bring Plucked Chicken to Diogenes 0/1

That actually sounds retarded

sounds more plausible than a time travel machine.

Attached: 1473870642768.jpg (413x395, 67K)

based

According to the broadsheet, around dawn on April 14, 1561, residents of Nuremberg saw what they described as an aerial battle, followed by the appearance of a large black triangular object and then a large crash outside of the city. The broadsheet claims that witnesses observed hundreds of spheres, cylinders and other odd-shaped objects that moved erratically overhead

Attached: Himmelserscheinung_über_Nürnberg_vom_14._April_1561.jpg (800x900, 357K)

The way it's said is, but otherwise it has interesting applications. If you could leap forward in time with your conscience, it could mean one of three things that I can think of.
a - Your conscience is linked to your body but you can choose to go whenever you want to be
b - You can surrender control of your body in order to skip things, and thus only leap forward
c - You have no free will, your conscience is merely an observator.

>One time occurrence
It happened twice

There is hidden astronaut in the northern gate of the Cathedral of Salamanca, Spain.

Attached: Sculpture_of_astronaut_added_to_New_Cathedral,_Salamanca,_Spain,_during_renovations.jpg (1559x1949, 1.07M)

when you're so retardpilled you think malnourished peasants with blue field entoptic phenomenon and floaters experiencing a brief moment of self-awareness is aliums

Probably shrooms

atlasobscura.com/places/cathedral-of-salamancas-astronaut
imagine being trick this easily

that's retarded
why the hell would someone carry such a high tech device?
why would someone talk to someone on the phone in public and especially when there is a giant camera in front of you when you could easily just have an ear piece?

Why did they add that again, seems out of place at a church?