What would a story driven RPG made by him and Miyazaki be like?

What would a story driven RPG made by him and Miyazaki be like?

Attached: american tolkien.jpg (645x729, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5K3H-FjEhkw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

menu upon menus of tax policy customization

Long, contrived and would never be finished, but the combat would be pretty dope.

the two masters of not finishing anything

haha v look at my wojak edit! xD

how are they wven going to do it?
From literally cant into long expositions about a character tax policy, and it goes against miyazaki philosophy anyway

Instead of going hollow you can't stop shitting until you shit at a bonfire

seething

I miss Gene Pringle Wolfe already

Attached: sad-hippie-58511.jpg (650x433, 155K)

>basically the Western version of this guy except he doesnt have 1/8 of the talent.

Attached: F3D93591-744A-4CA7-B0CD-F7E13697678F.jpg (214x317, 11K)

What was Gwyn's tax policy?

Asoiaf is actually better than berserk

Fuck you, Yea Forums. Fuck GoT. Fuck Marteen. And fuck night walkers

An unfinished masterpiece with recycled combat mechanics

Darks Souls with permanent death

objectively false, but you're entitled to your own opinion, even if it is complete shit.

I'm like 99.98% sure that Martin and Miyazaki would not get along at all.

At the end of the game everyone just dies

DANNY KILLS VARYS

JON KILLS DANY AND GOES BACK TO THE WALL

JAMIE KILLS EURON

CERSEI AND JAMIE DIE IN EACHOTHERS ARMS

BRONN WINS THE THRONE

ONE WIENER NEXT TO ANOTHERRRR

They make it clear that you are the hero and that you are the one that will defeat the bad guy but will end up doing fuck all at the end and instead the villain will be defeated by some 2edgy4u goblin

>GoT style hack em up/third person RPG where you play as the Smiling Knight or any one during the period before the Rebellion against the Mad King
Kino

Attached: 1557169511295.jpg (1397x1011, 112K)

>it's filthy frank motherfucker
>it's filthy frank bitch

>Miyazaki
would devolve into cringe ''difficult combat'' it would lose all meaningful character interactions and the lore would a contrived super obscure piece of garbage hidden in item descriptions
he's a fucking hack, deal with it

Attached: 1556218885322.png (667x720, 134K)

based

Attached: 34534.jpg (1280x960, 168K)

WEINERS WEINERS WEINERS...

The lore/worldbuilding is better and much more interesting in asoiaf, but there isnt a single character in it thats as well written as Guts or even Griffith.

Attached: x8~2.png (1376x1214, 1.33M)

It would be terrible. Imagine if Bloodborne focused on the church being a scam while ignoring the lovecraftian kino going on around it? That's what would happen if GRRM wrote it while Miyazaki directed it

I want Euron to be the winner in the end just for the outrage on twitter when everyone else is dead.

So exactly the same as it was without the fat fuck?

Neither of them are well written. Don't joke around.

I would die every 4 seconds

Based and spoilerpilled

Attached: 1557256089211.jpg (441x484, 31K)

>BRONN WINS THE THRONE

Other than that everything is correct according to leakers who predicted other things in the season

>Grrr griffith you killed the frens grrr me want kill you.
>sorry gutz i was getting cucked i had to

>dat bunda on Charlotte

Attached: 1556504379274.jpg (832x1000, 47K)

Okay kid

Attached: 1553805393446.png (262x239, 88K)

wait im sure they chose bronn right because tyrion promised or something. who do they choose then?

Oh haha user u so funn-
>Died: April 14, 2019, Peoria, IL

Attached: why god why.jpg (276x276, 26K)

According to the leaks Bronn ends up in the small council, for whatever reason. Bran supposedly becomes King, but I'm not sure of that.

[strained buzzing as his motorized chair struggles to remain functional] "Ah, ha ha, *munch, munch* ol' J.R.R., didn't, ah, see you come in! -burp- No please, please, [smack] sit down, sit down, there' something we, (pant) need to talk about. *farts* Heavens excuse me, oh ho! Well getting down to 'brass tacks' - or brass tax, I might say SNORT! - yes, well I was sitting, counting the money coming in from, slurp, my show - terribly taxing ah yes? - when the thought occurred me, watching that money from my award-winning show... [belch] from my, (siiippp) award, award, awar... sorry, I lost my breath, award-winning books, that I [chews] that I can't seem to recall you mentioning [more chewing] anything about Gondor's *blows nose* taxation policy. Surely I must have -releases one long wet smelly fart - missed it while glancing through the pages (cough). You did [scratches ballsack] say something about it, right? Sales tax? (sweats) Value-added tax? *licks lips* Don't just sta - oh my my heart - stand there my man, out with it! Surely the, the thought has crossed your mind?! -chuckles until accidental urination-"

Attached: 1403282591347.jpg (355x439, 16K)

oh shit i got bronn and bran mixed up cause I read wrong.

What's this tax shit

even sadder since the normie fantasyfags wont didn't or still don't even know of him.

Attached: 34.png (285x285, 87K)

>complains about wojak edits
>doesn't make his own memes
Go back to kym.

good gameplay that would be tainted by handholdy segments, cutscenes and exposition.

authors and filmmakers and other types of artists should stay the fuck away from vidya

Based

WHERE IS WINDS
YOU SAID THERE WOULD BE WINDS OF WINTER FAT-MAN

Rape, lots of rape.

He was 87 dude, pretty good

based

incomplete

Lots of incest subplots and all your favorite characters get turned into pigs seemly at random.

>filename

Attached: 1539648897606.png (258x544, 109K)

FINISH THE BOOK YOU FAT FUCK

youtube.com/watch?v=5K3H-FjEhkw

garbage, like this thread

Wow, his voice is higher than I imaged.

I know, he sounds like a disgusting rat person. Also gotta appreciate the voice cracks.

>Fromsoft
Automatically trash that will never be finished.

fucking burgers thinking they can get to the level of tolkein

Attached: lolffy.jpg (686x457, 104K)

>Fatman
Automatically trash that will never be finished.

Someone hasn’t read past the eclipse.

miyazaki bad
taxation policy
tolkein good

Attached: 1537212283343.jpg (971x546, 56K)

cringe

Too much focus on logistics and realism in fantasy. I prefer when fantasy is full of metaphors and implication, thats why Souls games were interesting, you dont care about the fucking tax of Anor Londo you care that all the gods are gone, and that its all a facade to trick you into prolonging a dying world spurred by a king who couldnt let go.

which Miyazaki?

Attached: Tsutomu Miyazaki.jpg (187x200, 9K)

>brainlet trying to comprehend a story
i literally hate anime and japanese media to its core but the only anime ive watched are the 3 Berserk movies and i havent watched anything better to this day

Attached: Jack_Frost_1.jpg (111x125, 3K)

>american tolkien.jpg

Attached: crazy carl discovers a trap.gif (500x207, 3.06M)

animu version of Dark Souls but with cute lolis

yeah its fun pulp.

If you thought that shit was good, read the manga. Whole other level.

Even though show Euron isn't fit to wipe the shit off the boots of book Euron. I still can't hate him, because he saved us from the Sand Snakes and gave them all humiliating, painful deaths.

Everything they did amounted to fucking nothing and they died for nothing. That amuses me greatly.

Final Fantasy Tactics before the WotL Olde English. Shakespeare meant to communicate in a flowery way, but he created dialogue for the times he was in. The abrupt, honest dialogue hits home convoluted plots in the background of a war story harder than the doofy olde english, and it was done rather well.

Attached: e10fc69.jpg (762x939, 114K)

Probably decent if he had a good editor to wrangle in his bullshit.

Ey b0ss

Gwyn ran a conquest driven economy. He fucked the dragons then fucked up Izalith.

Miyazaki is good at making original shit, using old stuff makes for a good experience but not a meaningful one, i doubt they will make anything interesting when from is limited to staying within the books and show's boundaries. If they were to make an original story set within the universe though, thats a different story

I think Jaime Lannister's growth is compelling as fuck. Dorne, once you are familiar with what's going on is great. It sets the stage for a whole new shit show.

>70 years old and obese
>spent almost 10 years writting a single book and still has no release date
>and it isnt even the last one
You just know hes never going to finish the story.
He will die soon and the awlful tv show will be the canon ending

Attached: 1547667295657.png (684x741, 739K)

Too bad they fucking butchered his character development in the show

A medieval fantasy about how immortality is a bad thing that ironically has no ending because the writers die before finishing it

So Dark Souls again

George is never going to finish this shit. Even if he finished TWOW there is no way he can possibly finish the series in just 2 books. He needs AT LEAST 3 and the pace he's been going at has been slower and slower with each book. We're now sitting at almost 10 years of writing this shit.

Berserk is deceptively smart, especially for something that starts out the way it does, with a ripped dude fucking a sexy demon woman and blasting her head off with a canon.
Really it should have been a dumb Japanese Conan the Barbarian, but it ends up a really sensitively written character drama somehow.

Code Vein

who gives a shit, his books are awful. I pray every night that Martin dies of a heart attack before finishing his books, fuck that disgusting slob.

Jaime