Warcraft IIII when??

Warcraft IIII when??

Attached: 1554005469900.png (1200x835, 1.44M)

Never

Blizzard is kill

>implying they are not already developing warcraft II+II for phones

4 is IV in Roman numerals you fucking idiot

why don't americans wear watches?

This series only got popular because of WoW.

Attached: 1551309920717.jpg (500x489, 49K)

Kys

>LoL is the biggest game in the world along with fortnite and CSgo. started on wc3.

literally kill yourself please. you are a stain on this board

>Warcraft IIII

Attached: DD4FD576-CAB1-4149-A2EB-737907F346D0.jpg (215x248, 22K)

*IV

Other way around zoomer boy, WoW would never have gotten as popular at the time if not for WC IIV

WoW is wc4 moron

retard

The only way I could be interested in WC4 is if they ignore the entire clusterfuck that is WoW.

faggot

no it isn't, you fucking mong

Attached: Black-Ops-4-1029828.jpg (590x350, 57K)

Cope faggot you know I'm right

Attached: cope more zoomer cuck.jpg (797x317, 21K)

My gamer friends all played warcraft 3 and 2, I remember people talking about 3 in highschool, particularly the multiplayer.

Posting bait in the year II [] I IX

>IIII
American education

You mean MMXIX?

>he doesn't get it

Four ones is IIII, boomer cuck

Attached: 1r.jpg (800x600, 44K)

Romans did not even use IV you donkey

Is this the famous common core I keep hearing about

The Common Decimal Pattern
The original pattern for Roman numerals used the symbols I and V (representing 1 and 5) as simple tally marks, to get the numbers from 1 to 9. Each marker for 1 (I) added a unit value up to 5 (V), and was then added to (V) to make the numbers from 6 to 9. Finally the unit symbol for the next power completed the "finger count" sequence:

I, II, III, IIII, V, VI, VII, VIII, VIIII, X.
At some early time the Romans started to use the abreviated forms IV ("one less than 5") and IX ("one less than 10") instead of IIII and VIIII, a convention that has been widely, although not universally, used ever since. [a] This convention is called "subtractive" notation,[2]as opposed to the purely "additive" notation of IIII and VIIII.[3] Thus the numbers from 1 to 10 are now generally written as

see