What is the Holy Trinity of Vidya Games?

What is the Holy Trinity of Vidya Games?

Attached: neo holy trinity - titles.jpg (600x527, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZYlxZtgqt60
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Horizon Zero Dawn
Life is Strange
Gone Home

Metal Gear Solid
Metal Gear Solid 2
Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake

> Ocarina of Time, Final Fantasy VI, Chrono Trigger
They have appeared on every best game list for the last 25-30 years, regardless of who makes it & what the voting method is. Contrarians can seethe all they want but they are objectively good & will always be the most beloved games

Super Mario Bros
Doom
Tetris

Shouldn't it be Final Fantasy VII?

>all white males
lol

Unironically my top 3 if you replace Ocarina with Link's Awakening.

Musk should be Alex Jones surely.

You're right. It should be one white, one Jew, and one Jap.

>quirky millionaire
>MMA guy who talks over experts he invites
>a psychologist trying to play his hand at being a philosopher
Ok

replace OoT with Lttp
replace FFVI with VIII
replace Chrono Trigger with I haven't played Chrono Trigger

Attached: 1349888488001.jpg (170x213, 13K)

>millionaire

>no females

Attached: 1417214364648.jpg (225x225, 39K)

Minecraft
Fortnite
Dota 2

>I haven't done even 0.00001% of any single one of these people I criticized from my mom's basement incel armchair of ultimate judgment

t. user

Attached: ahahahafaggot.jpg (367x451, 23K)

Counter-Strike
Minecraft
Dota

Attached: 1552983702394.jpg (1080x1080, 119K)

>tfw she pulls out her dick

Attached: Just Jordan.jpg (992x975, 113K)

ff7
brood war
doom

Alex Jones is more the crazy prophet like John the Baptist that got beheaded by (((social media)))

youtube.com/watch?v=ZYlxZtgqt60

Attached: alex jones 01.jpg (564x706, 73K)

And that's a good thing

>Peterstein
We sure do love our corporate masters, don't we?

Attached: Zizek dual wield.webm (480x480, 1.44M)

>Muh You can't criticize people if you can't do it better, ur just jealous REEEE

ok, so I guess movie critics should just go fuck themselves because they don't make movies themselves. Or we should just never say anything bad about a celebrity because "we aren't like them." Oh wait, that's retarded.

By the way, what noteworthy thing have YOU done in your life user? Not that this is important in life, but if you front that guy like that, you SURELY are super succesful yourself right?

Attached: Download (2).jpg (250x202, 7K)

people who like Jordan Peterson just have daddy issues, let them have it.

>By the way, what noteworthy thing have YOU done in your life user?

1) I guarantee it is more that you have, but since I called you out on it first, how about you start listing what you have done so you don't just claim you did more than my list after the fact

>but if you front that guy like that, you SURELY are super succesful yourself right?

2) no, I just use them for inspiration and thus actually improve instead of being a butt-frustrated jealous brainlet like yourself that lets your jealously consume you and prevent any kind of improvement

This man is seizing the means of refrigeration.

Judenstein says nothing and admits himself that all he does is articulate what you already know, plus he says all of his posthoc bullshit works because it "works across multiple layers of analysis", which even if that was a valid argument in itself, he never explains himself further

Kojima
Sakurai
Kamiya

Please understand

>my mom's basement
How fucking banal can you make your "insult"? How pedestrian

what is this supposed to be?

>*sniffs* zhe hot dawgs are a shymptom of *pulls shirt* capitalist excess *sniffs* but shince we live in zhe capitalist shystem *rubs beard* it is totally okay to have TWO hot dawgs *sniffs and scarfs two hot dogs into his mouth*

You're retarded if you think anyone is jealous just because they criticise someone. Besides, that guy you attacked wasn't even criticising these guys.

> I just use them for inspiration and thus actually improve instead of being a butt-frustrated jealous brainlet like yourself that lets your jealously consume you and prevent any kind of improvement

Do you listen to yourself you chromosome overload? What an absolutely unnecessary rant about something that didn't even have anything to do with what that guy wrote.
I bet my left nut that you are an absolute nobody. There's nothing wrong with that, but you desperately feel the need to be better than others, thus you unnecessarily attack people on the internet to make you feel better about yourself. Pathetic

Attached: fist.png (500x371, 115K)

Attached: holytrinity.png (2112x3552, 807K)

That whole cast was gold

from the West?

FPS
Real time Strategy
CRPG