Indie devs

>indie devs

Attached: dev.png (558x180, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/896160/Evil_Bank_Manager/
circumcisionchoice.com/single-post/20000
iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/getting-circumcised-doesn-t-make-your-wiener-less-sensitive/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

damn, poor guy just wanted some friends

Attached: 1555445562689.gif (500x277, 171K)

Fuck normies, what a bunch of cunts

I assume you want to "roast", as you normies call it, the guy. I only sympathize with him.

>normies
Normalfags really believe they're not normalfags

>last online 37 days ago
hope he's ok bros

Attached: chryssipus despair.jpg (229x343, 24K)

brb buying his game 10 times

Attached: not ready to see this.jpg (295x333, 30K)

damn....

Attached: 1555520543665.png (1000x1016, 994K)

Goddamnit I hate how relatable it is

is it autism? who thinks game devs are beloved and popular?

I used to think this about learning how to draw and getting popular. Sure wish I wasn't a lazy shit so I could have tested that theory.

It doesn't user, it just leads to a bunch of annoying cunts asking you to draw them or something else for free.

>I never had large amounts of friends
So?

>people who think that being rich or famous will improve their lives
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

>People who need others for their own happiness

Attached: 20190202_185157.jpg (880x880, 213K)

why do you think you're here cum for brains

to make fun of you

I wish I cared about not having friends
But I never have, am I a sociopath?

so why is the guy in op whining if shitposting on the internet is enough

>I wanted friends so I decided to spend my time and money making games and selling them for a profit instead of just talking to people
>I'm sure if I post my sob story I will get more buye... I mean friends

yeah exactly, I am a people and you are using me for your happiness
gayboy

cause not everyone is a sadist, silly billy

Shh, if the redditors and tourists catch on that anons can spot them a mile away by the words they use it'll be really annoying.

Attached: silence-quotes-a-fool-is-known-by-his-speech-and-a-wise-man-by-silence-pythagoras-wisdom-quotes.jpg (420x260, 11K)

you're not a sociopath unless you lack emotions

I cry to some music
Does that count?

Being a game developer is not a very good way to be popular or make friends, I don't know who told this guy this is the way but he was wrong as shit.

Also people are overrated, needing someone else to be happy\content is the main problem, life is shit wall to wall and nothing will change that unless you can somehow find your own psychological mechanisms that allow you to push that realization to the back of your mind.

it counts. It's gay af but it counts

Everyone thinks they'll be happy and get the life they always wanted, and be the person they'll be for the rest of their days, as long as they can accomplish that THING. If they can just get that dream job, make that dream work of art, move to that dream city, etc. That's what life is.

>low communication skills
what exactly does that mean? Speech impediment?

Attached: 1548878979446.jpg (1200x798, 257K)

>unless you can somehow find your own psychological mechanisms that allow you to push that realization to the back of your mind.
Most people have this activated. It's why depressed people are seen as the weirdos.

Attached: 1547879768395.jpg (750x933, 85K)

I'm the same way. Don't really get lonely either. I always figured there was something wrong with me but never really cared enough to figure out.

The ones who make great games sure are.

damn

Attached: 140153645758.jpg (500x318, 15K)

Nah. Sociopath means you have no empathy and think purely in terms of personal gain and consequences.

What the fuck are you talking about? Of course they are. Look at guys like Cliffy B

Attached: 139cb947f37d036a4336d23dc0a7f9e7.jpg (400x400, 22K)

>not turning your loneliness into hatred

Attached: 1554143369097.gif (220x233, 273K)

No you just get your fill of human interaction from this website. You don't care about the receiving affection part is all. Most of you saying this would get quite depressed and crazy if you stopped talking to people entirely.

Nigger if you're on this site in 2019 you're a fucking normie, face it. Everything pre 2008 oldfags loved about Yea Forums is gone and has been evaporating for a decade

>Yea Forums is still full of losers.

You know only women get overwhelmed by their depression, right?

yeah, about 80% of the population are retards living a pipe dream about a bright future, as if anything they do actually matters and other people give a shit about them.

In a thousand years none of this will matter we're all gonna be dead and no one will even remember our names, who we were or any of our thoughts, so fuck worrying about shit, just get a pint and chill out until you're off this gay earth.

You think anyoen who makes game or even codes for a living is a socialite? You're completely out of touch and should probably be on reddit.

Probably true
I spend all day here

Does his shirt seriously say cuck?

You can really feel the incredible amount of hatred people with anime avatars have within them.

yes

It's called being based.

youre probably schizoid

>I spend all day here
Damn that’s sad.

More of them are than you would think

Modern society is a hellish nightmare and it needs to be stopped. It all needs to be stopped. The madness must end.

yeah but the part where I'm living and slowly realizing I missed out on a ton of life with the one shot I had doesn't feel so great. I can't imagine this feeling gets a whole lot better as time goes on either.

What's his steam game? If its good I might befriend him. If its bad, well, good luck with the inevitable suicide

I know this is an anonymous forum, but please, develop some shame.

case in point.

Maybe
Ive been here for 13 years now, cant leave, cant stand any other social media site with their names and voting systems
See you in the next thread

general crowd maybe changed but im still the same

>I missed out on a ton of life with the one shot I had

such as what?

wtf I love indie devs now

You are probably really annoying to be around with.

Shame about what?
Ill keep doing what I want

>Does his shirt seriously say cuck?

it's Cliffy B

that picture's a shop, here's the original

Attached: cliffy.jpg (400x400, 28K)

Tell them I'll pirate their game and I hope they lose money from me pirating it.

It's the same when people say "i will change", but then the reality for some people is still the same regardless of the options they choose.

Y-you are being ironic, right? Noones is actually this pathetic

This guy already made and released 3 games.
What's your excuse, Yea Forums?

>don't take my anti-depressants for two days
>have been violently angry all day
Damn this sucks

Normies are real sociopaths because they can only communicate to other normies

I dont want to imagine how do you look like IRL.

It's rare, but it happens. Otherwise Kojima wouldn't have been given a blank check to make his "game".

What games did he made even? Googling his name doen't do anything.

i mean one of the main reasons people give against physical copies is that digital only "supports the developer" more because they get more money

Want me to suck your dick to make you feel better, user?

>tfw don't want to miss out on life
>when i take part in life i don't want to be a part of it any longer

what's wrong with me Yea Forums?

everything I let my insecurities get the better of me for. Avoiding things because I think I don't fit in or think i am awkward. Pretty much run my life on avoiding everything and then try to wrap the escapism I use to cope with it as what I actually want to be doing but in reality it is what my insecurities will allow me to do.

I'm close with my immediate family and that's enough but sometimes I do wish I had a single good friend that I could be an idiot with and not have to worry about how I come across. Also parents aren't going to be around forever.

Maybe you just need to have sex.

I'd rather hang myself, happiness and pleasure is for the unworthy.

but you do
humans are social, if you arent there's something defective in your brain
either that or you're lying out your ass to seem tough to internet strangers

Have sex

idk about you but I don't care about having friends because I'm a narcissist. I don't have trouble making friends, I have trouble finding people I want to be make into friends. Maybe you're like me and have standards too high but don't care because people who don't meet them aren't worth being friends with anyways

what happened? also what game?

Attached: 4c2004def537fe5bc9c502cc67e9c899f13f20b89378ec2bffe77e8947e7fdac.jpg (500x341, 53K)

The idea repulses me now
I transcended 3D long ago, I DID have sex twice though when much younger, it was whatever

just kill yourself once your parents have died

You dipshit
Whatever happened to "Don't forget, you're here forever?"

>all of these ESL replies trying to make themselves feel better about their own third world lives

Just go and do it then, what's the worse that can happen?

Chances are that the things you crave are not as important to you as other people have you believing, which they are not, at all, we're all just wasting time here anyway and the only choice you get it how you do it.

I'd like to believe my brother would be upset by that so probably not.

Attached: Edgeville_map.png (282x267, 51K)

Not him but I spend all day here too and I look like a skinny short ugly guy with scraggly long hair

So yeah I'm a walking stereotype

Having a brother is nice.

Tourists don't get it man, which is why they're tourists. These faggots glow just like all the other shills and alphabet faggots.

This hits way to close to home.

Attached: 58f94941ca1edc167c2fb4f5f192294a.jpg (466x386, 19K)

>some fag was hyping up kiwi farms as the next Yea Forums a few years ago
>go try it out
>loaded with upvoats and mod dick sucking
>get banned after a week or so
>reason: trolling and infighting
When lowtax banned me from SA back in 04, I've never lasted anywhere else with "usernames" as long. Weirdest thing.

Yep. He literally confirmed it on twitter

Attached: 1508956477237.jpg (1240x536, 213K)

sex was only "whatever" to you because youre circumcised

sex feels great to men who werent mutilated

Not really no. A cunt brother is still a fucking cunt.

Not him but I'm not circumcised and I've had sex and it's honestly not that good.

sex is overrated and overpriced unless you're gay, circumcised or not.

I actually have my foreskin intact, Im not american.

good post.

Was she ugly? How much was she into it?

Did lowtax personally ban you?
That probably means you are a terminally unfunny faggot.

>tfw not american but circumcised
>not even a jew

Me too, phimosisbro.

condom or no condom?

Thats fucked up, you should ask for reparations.
I dont understand why male genital mutilation is seen as ok in so many places

>believing in /pol/ retardation unironically
wew

No, but he denied my appeal. I was caught in a banwave, in my defense, but the mods were out of control. A lot of goons came here in 04 and 05.

I was here forever until I wasn't. Now I'm occasionally back and I see why I was stuck here for a decade. Doesn't matter anymore, it's all the same shit all over and over again. It was bad before, but now it's horrid. The same threads. The same discussions. The same responses. I left a year ago and it's still the same. For years and years. It's not even a board culture anymore, I might as well talk with a sophisticated neural network considering the complexity of most posts in these threads.

Attached: 5.png (240x240, 74K)

I know men commit far more suicides.

Keep on hating the facts.

Ouch. There's always the egoist pill I guess.

Attached: stirner.png (753x800, 478K)

Disgusting

Ah yes, that /pol/ retardation, such as "Let's not take knives to infants genitals and surgically remove 12 sq inches of skin"

Yes, those pesky nazis on /pol/ wanting to leave genitals alone. How evil of them

autism

Doesn't matter, it's just rubbing your dick against another person, once you have enough of it it's stale and boring, I'd rather play vidya than waste time and money on courting some entitled bitch for a bit of sex.

>I was here forever until I wasn't.
nigga do you even realize how retarded this sounds. you're still trapped here.

Attached: 56a.png (607x408, 328K)

Socially awkward people should be genocided.
someone please just kill me, it hurts to live

saturday night threads are comfy and friendly
I see what you mean though, but over the years Ive gotten pretty good at avoiding shit threads even if they are 95% of the board

Fair enough.
It's really sad what happened but that's what you get when you allow a "ironic" commie sub-forum to exist only to later kill it and let it metastasis through the entire fucking forums.

Come to /vr/ it's better there
Also a handful of threads on Yea Forums are still mostly good. Ace Attorney / VN threads, sometimes VTMB threads

Well I agreed to it so it's not like I can complain, and it was done in my teens and for medical reasons.

figured that would be poor social skills. That makes it sound like he actually can't speak well.

>I left
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You guys know that the anti-circumcision movement was started by a literally hippie cult leader called Brother K, who has no scientific backing to any of his theories but still somehow managed to get his propaganda to take root among gullible retards like you? He's the anti-vaxxer of dicks. The most you can say is that circumcision has very little benefits unless you live in an AIDS shithole like Africa, so no you probably shouldn't be doing it to babies unless they have health problems that require it. But this shit about having bad sex or being mutilated is pure insanity. Honestly it's not surprising it spread to Yea Forums since this place loves insane conspiracy theories.

Attached: iu[1].jpg (612x612, 194K)

I'm here because I'm temporarily fucked up and have nowhere else to go. Might as well get back to lurking here, it's not that I waste all my spare time like I was before.

uh actually it does matter
you can't just say you had sex and it barely feels good but not specifiy if it was with or without a condom

Iktfb

VTM threads are so good not even all the muh SJWs shitposting affected them much

You know the pro circumcision movement was started by bronze age theologians who wanted to prevent slaves from growing attached to their wives, right?

big cope

>people actually have sex with condoms
You sure you really wanna risk it?

>muh health benefits

mutilation cannot ever be good user, seems like you are the one that bought the jew propaganda

Attached: anohana1-300x314.jpg (300x314, 7K)

This guy is a true tragic hero

You don't have to waste all your time here to be stuck forever, fag. The fact is this place may be a shithole but the alternatives are unironically worse.

I'd rather hang myself, happiness and pleasure is for the unworthy.

>Risk it
>Condoms
user I...

I meant to write without

Fag

still a useless waste of time and money that can potentially ruin your life.

exactly this. I left Yea Forums around 2013 because it was just full blown cancer and came back earlier this year when krautchan got shitcanned. the board is worse than ever but fucking hell every site is utter shit these days.

I keep hearing this but how does one have sex when one has never met another female before and has zero friends and still lives with his parents? Asking for myself.

Well you do have a mother right?

It's backed by the WHO and the AAP which are actual accredited associations who have done study after study about it. Again, the benefits are minor but they don't cite any drawbacks because if they did they'd be explicitly against it.

The anti-circ movement is lead by luddites and internet keyboard warriors. There is no scientific backing to it whatsoever, and even the British Pediatric Association admits it's "not necessary". Nobody says it's harmful except quacks.

Attached: 409[1].png (274x320, 78K)

These threads reconcile me with the board.
When we talk retionally about whatever instead of acting like shilling shitposters its almost like anons were real people

If circumcision is such a good idea why does it have to be forced on the only people in this world who can't say no? Why cant you convince them of the benefits when theyre 18? Do you foresee toddlers going around having sex with hiv infected women? I dont understand the argument

This is full of fallacies. some crazy person opposed infant circumcision, so all opposition to cutting off parts of babies dicks is now invalid?

Is this what pol calls pilpul or taqiya?

How about a painful ass fucking?

literally was my plan and especially after funerals it felt worse then ever so i was in mood to finally pull the plug like planned.
but then turns out im too much of a pussy to actually do it, and it made me feel even more pathetic then it was before.

Attached: 1508268640562.jpg (464x686, 79K)

get a working girl for a session or two, makes the whole getting back in the game part easier

>Never had many friends
>Made Jew Simulator game
store.steampowered.com/app/896160/Evil_Bank_Manager/
What did he mean by this?

>and it was done in my teens and for medical reasons.
I can beat that. Was around 6 or 7, shit hurt so my parents talked to the doc and he was like yeah schedule the surgery. A week before it, I developed a hernia so the surgery was done earlier (doc who they talked to was not around during this week).

Hernia apparently caused some complications, so when I woke up I was circumcised and missing my right bollock and my mom told me I have to be a bit more careful in sports etc from now on. I'm still a khv because as a teen I was so afraid a potential gf might be freaked out by all this, that I never even dared to approach anybody.

They're surgeries, and they can be beneficial. Taking a "naturalist" stance against it is retarded because we do plenty of surgeries and unnatural shit to ourselves because we understand there can be benefits to it.

I didn’t need to see this today

just don't cut parts off other people, if you wanna chop parts off your dick it's your call, just don't do that to babies\children, that's barbaric, that's the whole anti circumcision argument and it's not wrong.

Damn, that sucks, sorry bro, I hope you'll manage to get on with someone in the future.

>Again, the benefits are minor but they don't cite any drawbacks because if they did they'd be explicitly against it.
wonder why that could be user

Attached: der juden.jpg (445x626, 194K)

Another fallacy. Appeal to authority.

Why dont we allow people to decide the state of their genitals? Where is the HIV and UTI epidemic in Sweden, norway, UK etc? these countries have none of the problems you describe

You just appeal to authority and make fallacious logical arguments. You refuse to allow people to decide

HIS BODY HIS BODY, you fucking psychopath. Leave baby genitals alone.

>(((WHO)))
>(((AAP)))
Get in the chamber, kike.

Attached: 35399177_1015470128610141_1931819175265697792_n.jpg (634x314, 49K)

A parent needs to make choices for their child for their own well being. Most of the benefits to the procedure occur before the person turns 18. You don't ask a baby if he'd like to be vaccinated, or formula fed instead of breast fed.

user why I never. Such a deplorable act is unthinkable! On a more serious note I am 98% certain that my father would kick me out if I fucked my mom and she also wouldn't want to fuck me in the first place so it would have to be a rape which would put me in jail. Imagine telling my cellmate Bubba that I was put into jail because I raped my mom and my dad kicked my ass right before being raped by Bubba. Doesn't sound like a very tempting scenario just to experience sex for the first time.

i have a fetish for shit that doesnt exist
im not attracted to normal human women
i wish i wanted to kill myself but i don't

i wish i was into something even worse like scat or something, at least i would have the ability to fulfill it

Attached: 1505334672130.jpg (500x333, 42K)

There was some anime about a psychic kid and his gay dad.
The message was that being able to do incredible things didn't automatically make you a better person and you still have to work to improve yourself.
I watched it half drunk but that shit stuck with me.

Attached: le epic wojak face.jpg (750x1000, 83K)

>Letting people decide the state of their own genitals is being a hippy naturalist

No. Why dont you let people decide for themselves? Why do you hate body autonomy? Why do you hate free will? Why do you see fit to force the removal of 12 square inches of skin and 20,000 fine touch receptors?

>shadman

>I wanted friends so I took on an activity where I sit by the computer typing code alone for hours daily

Attached: 1396783583636.png (351x364, 258K)

I'm in my 30's, so that is unlikely. It's pretty weird how such (usually minor) things can have a large impact on a life.

The entire argument is an appeal to emotion because they know they have no hard data to back up their claims. "It's harmful because it's a cut and cuts are scary" should not be how we argue with each other. Imagine if nobody ever had surgery because it cuts into people and blood and guts are scary.

>Brother K
Let me guess, you're a mother who payed the Jews to mutilate your son and bragged about it on kikebook, and now you're pissed off at Brother K because he called you a dirty sub-human for doing so, right?

Why are you comparing the removal of 20,000 fine touch receptors and 12 square inches of protective tissue to the same as innoculating someone against a deadly disease?

The foreskin is AN ORGAN. It is not AN INFECTIOUS DISEASE. You cannot equate the two. More fallacious arguments. You literally just lie and lie and lie, don't you? You cant formulate a single coherent argument why its necessary to take knives to sleeping babies bodies. You cant form a single good reason why this cannot be a choice made by the person in question

there's a reason people say to never meet your heroes user. you're better off with a fantasy when it comes to this.

fuck off, you penis cutting cocksucking barbarian
may you and your family all die a horrific and terrifying death where you witness them all get brutalized and you get torn up last, powerless and unable to do anything whatsoever
die soon, you absolutely disgusting fetishist of cutting dicks
you're a total faggot

Attached: 12988260980524.jpg (2319x1484, 1.07M)

Not him but have you been circumcised?

it's literally unnecessary mutilation. in what world is that a good thing as a rule?

You need to be 18 or older to post here.

Stop it user, I can hear your hands rubbing together from here.

no, the entire argument is about male body autonomy, and circumcision has no tangible medical benefits that require taking it away from children and babies.

I really hope you're baiting, you fucking piece of shit. Just so you know, you got me, I'm mad at you. So congrats.
If you aren't, take a sharp knife, and cut off your dick. That way, you won't have to worry about STDs, and you can always piss through your new gaping hole. According to the AAP, it's totally safe, so go ahead.

Being rich would improve my life significantly. Or being enough well off as to not worry about money constantly.

yes, and I wish I was given the choice to decide the state of my genitals.

Why do we force the decision on boys? We dont force it on girls. "Oh buy FGM is so much worse" That doesnt make male genital mutilation right, just because FGM is worse

>I have no friends, what should I do?
>try to hang out in different circles, clubs, look up online
>OR choose one of the most autistic professions that can't even be discussed with average Joe
FFS, socializing and making friends isn't that hard. I made about 10 friends during my high school time literally by playing attention to what person says and mirroring their behavior a little. I wasn't even the who initialized the communications. It's one thing is you don't care about having friends, but I have no idea how people can be socially awkward and stupid enough to not gain any.

Attached: 1549000965425.gif (300x258, 3.32M)

It's not an appeal to authority it's appeal to scientific evidence. Appeal to authority is if I said "Bob Johnson is a scientist and he told me not to so I won't". The institutions I listed explicitly publish their findings so you can review the data yourself.

I don't mind if people decide for themselves, what I mind is anti-science posting going on about mutilations and bad sex and shit that has been debunked for years. In cases where circumcision is medically needed I don't want these Brother K cultists coming around and dissuading people with appeal to emotion arguments. It just reminds me too much of the anti-vax movement.

Not him but I went to America just for a vacation and had to visit the hospital to get a cast since I slipped on the wierd carpeting floor all americans have and broke my leg. For some reason they put me to sleep which was weird. When I woke up I had a cast, but for some reason he had also circumsised my entire penis and testicles. He said it was a "freebie" and welcomed me to America. Now I have to pee through a plastic tube for the rest of my life unless I pay for a vagina and I'll never have children.

Attached: 1557551284007.jpg (600x718, 225K)

You're here asking for our validation though.

Mob psycho 100, it's great, season 2 just ended, I'd recommend a sober rewatch of it.

I feel bad for the guy

Devs are people. Corporations are not.

keep seething third worlder

Leave baby genitals alone. What does the science say? That it MAY reduce the chance of a UTI or HIV infection? Where is the UTI and HIV epidemic In Sweden? In Norway?

Show me the evidence. Oh thats right these studies you quote were performed in Africa :)

>mutilation
>debunked
In what world is chopping off a perfectly fine organ not mutilation?

Attached: 4222.png (499x828, 293K)

In America. Thankfully it didn't spread to the old world like all the other Amerian culture.

some devs are but it's the publishers that are hated

>But I never have
Stop using the internet for a week and see how you feel. Something hasn't clicked for you yet.

>20,000 fine touch receptors
This is an example of the bad science I'm talking about. This whole touch receptor shit was originally made viral by some dude who did a bad interpretation of an old study to push the anti-circ agenda. It's exactly like that one dude who to this day convinces parents not to vaccinate because of one fudged and discredited study.
circumcisionchoice.com/single-post/20000

This is the kind of stuff I get heated about. People blindly following social media posts and trends about anti-circ and spreading them online like good little brainwashed soldiers without doing any research themselves. I hate it.

normies really think everyone's a normie but them

in the world where a specific clique of people run your academic and medical institutions

Are you fags really hostile towards devs who express any kind of emotion? Do you really think they're all just robots that only care about money?

>an actual intactivist is posting on Yea Forums
I shouldn't be surprised but here we are. It's the silent hill thread all over again.

The jews use the foreskins to make schmear for their bagels. Its insane how we allow this to continue and just close our eyes and go "lalalala its fine that the jews cut our babys dicks"

Ah yes, lets squabble over exactly how many nerve endings you cut out when you remove 12 square inches of an external organ.

Why are you so afraid of people simply making the choice when they turn 18? Where is the UTI epidemic in sweden? Im waiting, friend :)

>no tangible benefits
Except for the actual benefits listed by accredited world health organizations? Why do you feel the need to lie?

most people seem to think this
i had someone pester me for a month because he was convinced i was buying reviews because one of my steam friends wrote a shitpost review

There is no anti-circ agenda. There is just the circ-agenda. Not circumsising is the normal state of the world and requires no agenda or organisation.

In Israel

Your dick is fine you crazy homo. Stop believing in conspiracy theories.

Ok, I understand being angry about it, and I think you're correct that babies shouldn't be circumcised, but I have a question.

Do you really think it's that bad to be circumcised? I ask because I'm circumcised too, but it was when I was older, not when I was a baby, so I can compare how masturbating feels with and without a foreskin, and I can say that masturbating with foreskin does feel better, but the difference it's not a massive, and masturbating when circumcised does still feel very good, atleast to me.

Although I'll add that I think my style of circumcision seems to have been a bit different than the usual, usually when I read about people being circumcised they usually mention that their entire glands is exposed, which is not the case with me, I actually have enough foreskin left that it actually cover about three fourths of my glans, only a part at the top is uncovered, so maybe they didn't cut off as much foreskin.

>what I mind is anti-science posting going on about mutilations and bad sex and shit that has been debunked for years
So you don't think circumcision is a form of mutilation? It's the removal of a healty and functional organ for no reason whatsoever. And it does affect sexual pleasure, because the foreskin has more nerve endings than the shaft of the penis, and prevents the keratinisation of the glans by keeping it moist and mobile. All of which leads to a better sexual experience.

the benefits are not nearly good enough to completely negate the body autonomy of boys and children, you can mutilate your own body if you want but you have no right whatsoever to force it on someone else, shlomo.

>Except for the actual benefits listed by accredited world health organizations?
If you honestly believe those "benefits" are worth mutilating yourself over you better chop your foot off user. Wouldn't want to stub your toe.

Circumcision isn't a big deal, goy. But also if you let your son decide for himself, he'll get HIV and a UTI and his dick will fall off. So the only reasonable course of action is to cause pain to a newborns genitals. Oh and we're not allowde to study the psychological effects of the trauma of genital surgery on a day old baby because,,, uh that's antisemtic

Fucking normalfags.

Spending all day on imageboards is not even that weird. Been doing that since 2008

>keratinisation
>nerve endings
Again, the big lie intactivists like to push about lack of sensitivity has been debunked ages ago. There's no difference. The foreskin isn't even the most sensitive part of the penis.
iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/getting-circumcised-doesn-t-make-your-wiener-less-sensitive/

The same organization which no longer classifies trannys suffering from a mental health issue but instead puts playing videogames in that category? Yeah, they seem to be pretty reasonable.

Stop jerking off to weird shit then.
You weren't born to have a thing for monsters, you accustomed yourself to it by flooding your brain with dopamine. I'm fairly certain you did get hard for normal girls when you were but a child.
Reserve six months to a year where you don't jerk off to anything but lingerie catalogues or something. If you can't cum then pass and try again later. Do not give into the lust for furry shit or whatever it is you're into.
Everything that you do or are drawn to now is due to habits that you've developed since childhood. Your habits are the reason why you're the way you are. If you want to change, you need to change your habits.

Attached: 1531118870441.png (500x592, 394K)

>all these seething cutlets in this thread
Man I hope they keep circumcising more and more babies, this shit is so funny, keep seething about having a mutilated dick you faggots, you'll never know how good it feels to play with your foreskin.

Attached: 1557540606193.png (525x1600, 700K)

You shouldn't express your personal frustration using official dev account, that's what friends are for.