"Games dont feel like they are being made for me anymore!"

>"Games dont feel like they are being made for me anymore!"
Yeah, no shit. You are a dying demographic. Every population projection in existence predicts white males won't even exist in 100 years (probably earlier.) Who would want to tailor games for a group that is dying? Who wants to walk into their stockholder meeting and go "let's ignore projections about the future and appeal to this demographic anyway."

>"y-your fault!"
You did it to yourselves. Every time a game comes out you want better gameplay, better graphics, better quality everything, more and better than before. It's tiresome to have to keep meeting that standard. Meanwhile if games are made for women, or the Chinese, or the Hispanics, they really don't give a shit. They will gladly play simple gacha phone games or recycled soccer games with minor alterations until they're dead, and this is to say nothing of the fact they gobble up lootboxes five times more frequently than you ever will. You are a bitter crew, you never enjoyed anything or gave praise anyway. And now you beg for scraps.

>"v-video games are dying"
No! YOU are dying. Your kind is dying. Video games have never been healthier; they receive more awards and make more money than any point in human history. It's you who is the problem, and it's only in the sense that you are committing suicide.

Cry about it all you want, lash out, it doesn't matter. You are old news and games (hell, no media at all) will ever be made for you again. Now be a good dodo and die, die, die.

Attached: __suzumiya_haruhi_suzumiya_haruhi_no_yuuutsu__.jpg (381x332, 47K)

wtf i love Yea Forums now and reject my white race!

ug. lee.

>games being made with 100 years future in mind

I dont care. I pirate anything you make anyway.

Attached: 1536262099190.gif (299x299, 1.58M)

Imagine unironically having your mind generate this text, AND deciding to hit the post button.
Seek professional help desu.

can we all agree she is best girl

Attached: P4-Hanako_1965.jpg (311x314, 15K)

tl;dr

didn't read lol

Attached: 1542222057449.jpg (640x1125, 49K)

Haruhi is the most overrated Anime of 2000-2009

Attached: 1515438211921.jpg (576x569, 100K)

fuck...I want to fuck this goddess.

Season 3 when

>white males won’t exist in 100 years (probably earlier)
that is so fucking sad, because white males are, without irony, the most beautiful creatures in existence.

Keep telling yourself that honkey

You have an impoverished existence if you’ve never perceived the beauty of the white male.

I'm not a faggot nor a peckerwood

>having the ability to appreciate beauty makes you gay
Kill yourself before you propagate.

That's not Gurren Lagann

Yes that do. Absolute garbage. Not sure what people see in it.

nice bait, as far as we know humans as a whole will be dead in the next 100 years dipshit

That's a pretty good essay, but I'm not white so it's all wrong.

Fuck you, and post more Haruhi!

Attached: sample_ee6eae8315790783bc97fbed507fd596.jpg (850x1170, 205K)

At least I'll always have my old games and the ability to make ones I want

Attached: winning face.png (313x327, 154K)

>seething Weeb faggot

Attached: didn't read.gif (350x257, 2.38M)