boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/"accurate steam comic"/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

being anti consumer is not "competition"

What is Origin and GoG I guess

I don't care

Attached: Ryu.png (293x246, 83K)

>Keeps posting the same thing people keep refuting
Imagine making this edit and admiting that epic now is worse than 2004 steam

Hate the image, but people do seem to forget that steam locked half life 2 behind steam, rendering it a steam exclusive. I know buying IP is different from making it in the company, but it's still walling off a game, all valve games for that matter, behind a storefront

Why do people keep falling for falseflagging threads for almost a decade?

I've seen this exact template from other launchers like GoG and Blizzard. No one in this board unironically defends Epic. There's a reason threads like these keeps getting deleted because mods got tired of this shit

Why do you still bite? why do you hunger for an empty hook? why voluntarily act like a sheep? are you even human?

Attached: 1459385034852.jpg (728x632, 55K)

>I know it's a completely different situation but I'll still bring it up like it means anything lmao

because fuck china

half life 2 is on consoles, bub...

>What is Origin and GoG

Not competing with Steam

>locked half life 2 behind steam
The Orange Box on consoles disagrees with this statement and laughs at you

>Why do you still bite? why do you hunger for an empty hook? why voluntarily act like a sheep? are you even human?
Can one of you faggots who post this shit even name one "Steam exclusive" outside of valves own games

Attached: This.gif (300x186, 1007K)

You're really retarded since uplay and origin exist.

Speak for yourself. I defend market competition, therefore I defend epic store.

>it's this chinkoid again
So, switch news and pics with split and "HAHA LOOK U GIB EBIN MONEY BY BYING UE GAMES HEHEHAH" when?

>I defend the uprising of corporate monopoly through exclusivity buyouts

boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/xqsW0XXpAvJ9vojCp0teVA/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/E9dkcEzEIBfx31kITHcSoQ==/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/"accurate steam comic"/
At this point I have to genuinely wonder if you chinksects are legitimately paid to shill here.

>are you even human?
I ask this question at least once every minute when browsing Yea Forums.

Because you dumbasses keep falling for it. Every single time

If you have the ability to keep getting 500+ replies each thread like I do, you'd shitpost to no end. Having the ability to control hundreds of people into a raging state is fun, and it doesn't take a single minute and effort

Attached: 1555693696636.jpg (947x647, 65K)

Don't remember seeing 99% of the games on steam also being available on the blizzard launcher. Think before you talk asshole.

>Why does Yea Forums defend Steam?
Because it's not a trojan horse for chinese style global surveillance, new world order bullshit.

The image that mindbroke chinks

Attached: 1552501418487[1].jpg (800x800, 472K)

Half life is on consoles and most developers who own their own DRM platform make their games exclusive to it, not just steam
Stupid zoomer

>corporate monopoly
wasn't it the case with steam being the only store though?

Steam was pretty much worse than just buying retail for the first 5 years of its life, though. It wasn't until they started doing sales that it became worthwhile competition.

Does this board even know what Monopoly even means?

Attached: 1453946902154.jpg (200x211, 6K)

>retard notices games aren't on blizzards launcher
>welp guess cant get them anywhere
You are a fucking retard

>Thinks steam is a "monopoly" while it never actually prevents developers from putting their games anywhere.
>Defends epic while literally being the exact image of what people where complaining about what they thought steam was in the first place but worse in every way.
Defending epic is just admitting to being retarded

It’s true that it was the only online store. However I don’t remember there being exclusive buyouts on Valve’s part

I know what a Duopoly is and it’s disgusting that they’re allowed to exist

Soul
Soulless

Seething

Are you insane? Are seriously so young you don't know 2004 was like? Also everything else in this comic is a lie or willfully ignorant.

Attached: 1556415695723.png (461x394, 64K)