Pretty cool of Ninja but honestly all streamers should be required to do so

Pretty cool of Ninja but honestly all streamers should be required to do so

Attached: Screenshot_20190511-153742~2.png (1440x1924, 967K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nihognodaybydayenglish.blogspot.com/2011/02/desu-or-des.html?m=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This. And if they don't, they should be beheaded.

No one should eat on camera, it's fucking disgusting. No one wants to see you shovel food in your mouth and hear you chewing and slurping

Wouldn't it be instinctual etiquette to turn your camera off while eating on-stream regardless of context?

unless you're a cute girl
in which case people will pay to see it

Be nice if the camera was off every other day of the year too.

>some dude's eating habits are important to talk about

Attached: Untitled.png (418x498, 264K)

The webcam was the worst thing to happen to video games

wtf is ramadan?

NO, HE IS A MUSLIM DURING RAMADAN AND A SLOPPY AMERICAN PIG (oink oink) OTHERWISE AND I FUCK AND SHIT IN HIS BITCH MOUTH

>people will pay to see it
That's not exactly a good metric for what should be socially acceptable.

>eating on camera anyways
what the fuck no one wants to see this, unless you're korean and anyone who likes k*reans is braindead in the first place desu

Summit1g always turns off his camera while eating. How is Ninja special?

Yea Forums - e-"celebs" general

>desu
It's des, not "desu". Learn Japanese.

>joke's on you, I didn't even WANT food, h-haha
the holiday

Goatfucker holiday where they starve themselves because their pedophile warlord said so.

arabs fasting
quick tip, don't go near them because their moths smell like toilets
oh and 90% of them eat and drink anyway but allah forgives them! oh and it's only haram when they say it is!

What a cuck. All religions are fake.

At a previous job a I had an employee named Jihad who stole some of my bacon jerky during Ramadan.

Why can't you eat on camera during ramadan?

This. I cannot for the life of me understand why eating is considered acceptable in company. It's as disgusting as shitting, if not even worse.

>that guy that cares about streamers and ecelebs

Attached: 907.gif (499x499, 1.03M)

That sounds really fucking retarded.
>OH HEY I'M GONNA TURN OFF MY CAMERA WHILE I EAT THIS DELICIOUS MEAL I'VE GOT RIGHT HERE SO AS TO NOT OFFEND FASTING MUSLIMS
>*loud munching noises* MM MM THIS IS SO GOOD OH I LOVE NOT FASTING HOLY FUCK OH LOOK I GOT A HEADSHOT MMM THIS FOOD IS SO GOOD

Attached: 1478555922566.png (500x500, 359K)

This. It adds nothing to the experience and blocks part of the screen. It's never a handsome dude or a hot chick, so it's pointless.

Actually, nigger, it's desu but it's usually pronounced "des". When you want emphasis you do a hard u sound. Like Suiseiseki from Rozen Maiden...

Religions are real. Whether they're true or not is the question.

Literally who gives a fuck about some shithole and it's third worlders?

here's your (You)

Attached: 1495446414693.jpg (329x274, 22K)

That noodle dish that they eat in anime and some games

>Ramadan
>Fasting
Whoop de fucking do you don't eat or drink for 12 hours. Wow such sacrifice and hard initiative.

Mashallah Ninja is secretly Muslim

newfag spotted

TeeBeeHeigh autofilters to desu

Who the fuck caaaareeeeeeeeeeeeess

Lobos already does this though.

It's offensive and if a large portion of your audience is Muslim, then you should be considerate of them.
>all these idiots saying you shouldn't eat on camera anyways
No, just during Ramadan. It actually doesn't bother me if someone eats on camera because I can look away (try it some time, maybe?... No? Just gonna be a crybaby? Okay, do that too then)

>being so weak-willed you get disturbed by seeing people eating while fasting
t. muslim
the worst part is not being able to fap

Where I live I have to fastbdor ~17h every day. It's only hard the first 2 days, after that you get used to it.

All streamers should be required to turn off their cams. Holy FUCK i don't care what you look like.

what's the character for "s"

underrated post

based

>You should be considerate of random fucks on the internet
Fuck that.

unironically this is what i first thought of

Attached: 51TCOyNUotL.jpg (500x306, 53K)

nihognodaybydayenglish.blogspot.com/2011/02/desu-or-des.html?m=1

No you shouldnt, people should be free to be as inconsiderate as they fucking want
Specially on the internet

Also I sure hope you are not an actual muslim
Fucking kill yourself retard

lmao this autistic loser has zero friends and probably watches anime

>a customer is a "random fuck"
This is why everyone treats America as a welcome mat. Walk all over you, use you to bust dirt off our shoes. Because you have the manners of a spoiled child

I would but I can't.

Friend of mine actually made webcam videos of himself eating and got money for this. I never asked him where he did that, just heard it from a mutual friend, but apparently even when you are some scrawny nerd SOMEONE will pay to see you eat.

>actually ironically being a Muslim in 2019

Please die retarded weeb that cant even get basic JP stuff right
Both are correct and it depends on politeness level

>wtf is ramadan?
It's when mudshits eat a late dinner and call it "fasting" so they can tell everyone how holy and righteous they are while raping little girls.

>turn off camera
>munch really loud
>"hmmmmrmr oh my god"
>"hmmhrmrmrmm so taaaasty "
>"damn wish you guys could see this *chomp* *chomp* *chomp*"

>implying anyone cares about ramadan
correct for most situations
I know you're making fun of him for falling into the filter; but, desu is only pronounced as des in kantoben and is never actually transliterated that way since it's still a clipped ス not a coda ~s

ooh ee ooh ah ah, ting tang Ramadan-a ding dong

ooh ee ooh ah ah ting tang walla walla bang bang

>be considerate of the religion that's actively trying to pillage, destroy and take over the western world without consideration for their culture or religion
i'm loving these progressive times we live in

ramadan is a complete joke
they still eat every day, they just cant eat during daytime
>oh no i have to wait until evening to eat, woe is me!

Is Ramadan the same as that one thing Christians do where they give something up for a few months.
Lent i think it was called?

nuke the mudslimes

baka baka desu senpai

Ikr, nothing like watching qts ingest stuff into their bodies

Attached: 1550-9843.webm (1280x720, 2.42M)

you would love mokbang

>while r*ping little girls
The /pol/tards keep saying this about everyone they don't like and yet... *looks outside* *checks garage*... Nope! No Muslims doing anything even close to tha- *news channel is on* Oh, at least Trump is continuing to ruin this country but yeah... MUSLIMS! Get over yourself, child

This, most people eat like fucking pigs too.

Ramadam is basically that you can't eat or drink before sunset.

They only eat before dawn and after dusk for a month and then celebrate with a big feast / party when it's over.

Considering the day is at its longest during this time of year uh, yeah it's actually a considerable feat for anyone who isn't used to it. Nice job downsizing something you've never tried before though, cool yeah!

I did that during college one month and lost 15lbs. Not even a religious cuck.

Fasting is good for gainz though. I fast everyday, dont need no ramadadingdong to tell me that.

That doujin was great

No one should eat on camera

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

That's kind lame. Whats the fucking point

Attached: muslims2.png (1293x914, 337K)

That's rather nice of him but this isn't video games and I don't give a fuck.

To any muslims in this thread, do you think Islam is dangerous to other cultures or does it endorse coexisting with them?

i eat once per day so i go about 24 hours without eating every day
it's not hard, fatty

It's fasting, a religious thing to show restraint. It should be noted that kids and sick people don't have to do this.

I miss niggerspeak

It was fun

>461808338
Not even going to give you a (You).

i like seeing cute girls chewing and slurping
damn

ramadan is a good idea on principle but in practice it has the opposite effects, instead of the persons working on themselves and trying to gain better control over their impulses, in many cases it ends up being like in the op where the world has to accomodate them instead, otherwise they get angry.

following that shit unironically

>Fasting is good for gainz
that doesn't make any sense
You literally need to eat a shitload for gains

This
Selena Gomez is my wife and far more important to take about

But can't they just eat the usual amount when the sun is down?

Muslim here. Islam, like every religion, is basically culture. Since it is a way of life it becomes ingrained in to the culture of whatever country has Islam in it. It can take years, decades or centuries. Only way to get rid of Muslims is to literally kill them. Like they did in Spain. So, in the future either all of Europe will be Islam with some Christian mix or Europe will drive Muslims out. The other alternative is that Muslims in Europe just stop being Muslim and lose their faith like the Christians did.

Either or it is a win-win for me really.

OK, now convince him to do it when he's not eating too

Jesus we’ve got a bigtime fag here

euphoric af

I have this shit saved somewhere on ex but i'll never find it because i save too much shit and am too stupid to sort. Gimme some tags ive been wanting this one recently.

This shit is triggering me more than it should. Why can't the people that watch him not turn off the stream if they don't like watching him eat? Like wtf, fuck these retards.

at least they're not allowed to rape kids during the daytime now

>the world has to accomodate them
But the guy in the OP is this doing voluntarily.

Depends on the brand. Most are fine but there is unfortunately offshoot sects out there that are toxic to anyone and anything that is not their own specific brand of Islam.
These are also the sects supported by the west behind the scenes because it makes them boatloads of money

>eats elk live to a million listeners on a 10k microphone so you can hear every slurp and chew.

Attached: outdoorhub-joe-rogan-advocates-eat-kill-movement-2014-10-23_16-44-02.jpg (1241x945, 115K)

no fap and fasting makes muzzies more irritable and more prone to suicide bombing

>spiking insulin like the weight lifting retards
no thanks. I dont wanna look like a roided dog.

>It's offensive and if a large portion of your audience is Muslim, then you should be considerate of them.
Epic bait. Muslims should be executed en masse and their corpses dumped into a giant fire pit to cleanse the world of their stain.

I like to watch him eat. I clap when he picks up a gun in a game and says, "LET'S GO"

Yes, but it still requires them to go the whole day without eating, and since they don't have that much time to eat, they naturally eat less during ramadam.

would muslims even play a game like fortnite where at least 90% of the appeal is the female character designs? Is it haram?
anytime I see gameplay of that shit it's always ass in my face and I can't focus on the irrelevant gameplay

Attached: 1546593127422.gif (360x264, 2M)

I can get behind the “no eating” part but how the fuck do you not drink for so long? Seems almost impossible for me

My grandfather was of muslim descent, but had to flee his home country after the religous police were going to arrest his family for being the wrong type of muslim.

Student council president's slave

no thats ramendan u idiot

>It should be noted that kids and sick people don't have to do this.
They don't just kill off the sick over there?

They and the Jews were expelled out of Spain, or at least Grenada, not killed after the last battle. Spaniards proved to be somewhat humane at that point.

>I'm not bowing down to fanatics, I'm just a DECENT human being, biggot.
yikes.

BASED

RENT FREE

He shouldn't be eating at all during ramadan!

That's really interesting, how would you fix that sort of behavior?

You can't really commit adultery with a digital individual, so I guess not.

That's not fasting.
That sounds like what an American would consider fasting.

>be Muslim
>Haven't eaten in a week, not because I care about Ramadan but because I'm not hungry
>Haven't fapped in a week either because 3d is ugly and anime/furry makes me flaccid now knowing I'll never draw that good

You can always spot a Mudscum on the internet. Get the fuck out before you get crusaded again, you musky vermin. Fuck it we'll crusade you smelly rats just because.

DEUS VULT

they literally have arranged marriages with 13 year olds

but you go ahead and live in your fantasy world where trump is the ultimate evil and islam is a peaceful beautiful religion

Because the people watching him are little kids who have no self-restraint? You should keep in mind that the guy is a business man, and he is not doing this stuff out of the pureness of his heart, but because he wants to keep a steady amount of views.

stop projecting you fat fuck

When you're living in the desert this can be a big deal. Dehydration is no joke user.

Please

Attached: 1551755126221.jpg (259x194, 8K)

>complain about the auto replacement
hiro doesn't know jap

えす

Go back to Red*it you sniveling faggot.

based

>Arab dirt nigger literally admits that the Islamic domination of Europe is purposeful and that he supports it
Can't make this shit up.

i mean it's the same people that will try to kill you for drawing stupid pictures of dead old guys

Never gonna make it.
C'MON

Attached: AC5FRSP.png (302x297, 175K)

there are guys that pay to see cute girls do literally anything, even things most people would consider the most disgusting

>I'll never draw that good
ngmi

Leonardo da Vinci didn't have the internet just dead bodies to study so what's your excuse?

Look at Egypt, Copts live there for 1400years under Muslim rule and they still exist. Former abbasid, umayyad, moghul, Ottoman provinces like Ethiopia, Armenia, Georgia, India, Serbia and so on still have their own cultures. The ones saying we are dangerous want war between us, ignoring what the reality actually looks like: humans are social beings who can despite major differences still live together.

>grug is hungry
>grug tribe hunts mammoth
>everyone in grug tribe eats together celebrating

reminder this is a fine and worthy vidya thread
but dont you DARE bring up anything involving a certain hooknose, goy

t.(((MODERATORS)))

>imagine having such weak faith that you can't handle watching another person eat

Muhammadan are literal children

Fucking spot on dude. Every muslim I know cant stop talking about how hard their fasting is. Eating once a day is not even remotely difficult.

paki's in brexit aren't a thing i hear

Muslims should all be shot on sight.

Thanks user. Turns out i didnt have it saved on ex, but i do now. Had to search the artist to find the entire thing. Some good shit.

have you been living under a rock
all the muslim leaders publicly admit it

What do you even do as a parent after this?

Attached: 1486700090313.jpg (693x490, 75K)

The muzzie cries out in pain as he beheads you

based

Attached: d1x6ex9Aq3Tw5duS1(1).webm (320x320, 2.88M)

You literally can’t gain lean muscle mass beyond the body recomposition stage on a caloric deficit.

Matthew 6:5
And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

>yet another whitey bending to the will of Islam

We honestly deserve to be conquered

try not to apply logic to a braindead cult

>Only eat once a day but eat big when I do
>Sometimes go >24hrs without eating due to schedule
So how long is Ramadan anyway? Because not eating for a day doesn't seem like a huge deal.

t. Christian who's never observed any fasting holiday

it's how culture wars work

You're allowed to eat past sunset, so they just crab around all day and then stuff themselves and get absolutely wasted past sunset.

they eat every day
they just cant eat between sunrise and sunset

I think you meant rambutan

Fasting is actually easy once you get used to it.

>they literally have arranged marriages with 13 year olds
Pretty sure Aisha was only 9 when she was forced to marry Muhammad

Attached: 1533268194633.png (1136x697, 794K)

No faggot let people be individuals

>*action*

Attached: image.jpg (634x426, 55K)

Attached: 1554372848327.png (218x209, 73K)

happy ramadan everyone

eceleb cancer isn't video games, kys

Why the fuck is there an article about this?

Intermittent Fasting does not lower your calories. You just eat like 2 times a day in within a 4 hour window.

muslims deserve to be killed, that is all, not video games

>Nathan Grayson

Attached: 661.jpg (468x651, 135K)

they are honest about it, the only ones who are not are the Jews, the elites and the useless SJW idiots who push for it.

Tell that to Asmongold. Nice how you compare success to your own bullshit.

Apparently Ninja.

even the jews publicly admit that they want to get rid of whites
but you cant be racist against whites so no one bats an eye
and if you ever mention this, even with proof, they will just call you alt-right tinfoil nazi