Are you ready for her remake to be announced at e3?

are you ready for her remake to be announced at e3?

Attached: ITS HER TURN.jpg (415x500, 153K)

yes

sure, i can dig it

Only if they have a giant ass dinosaur be like Mr. X in this game and stalk you around.

NO MORE REMAKES AND NOSTALGIA FAGGOTRY

but are you ready, user?

are you ready user?

Never ever

Attached: regina chuheie.jpg (720x1280, 61K)

it's gonna happen, user
we're gonna get her game

Attached: ass experiment room.png (1063x846, 283K)

Only if they take the DC story and put it in the Resi6 engine SO I CAN SUPLEX VELOCIRAPTORS AND QTE T-REXES BAYBEH

Threadly reminder Dinosaurs aren't scary
Threadly reminder Dino Crisis 2 is an arcadey 3D shooter

dinosaurs were spooky in DC1 man
those fuckers were like hunters on steroids

You know we are going to get maybe a new DLC for RE2R and more new about RE3R. I see no reason for them to remake DC when people really liked new RE2 Remake and RE3 Remake is in full development.
The best you can hope to get is a graphical remaster of both DCs

Attached: regina.jpg (678x1190, 124K)

I want Resident Evil 3 (remake) first, but I will gladly take Dino Crisis after that

Attached: 1463547726015.jpg (480x480, 93K)

Attached: 1530653334342.jpg (3840x2160, 1.36M)

would it not make sense to rerelease a DCmake alongside RE3, just as DC was released alongside RE3?

I don't think they will make stand alone DLC for RE2 Remake. I think if they do RE3 Remake / DC Remake it will be stand alone games. There is just too much money to be made with how well RE2 Remake did

I didn't even think about that user. It could be a nice throw back if they were going to release pretty close together.

Attached: 1457311913198.png (1024x1678, 819K)

It wouldn't, because the context is entirely different.

don't be a pessimist user
we're gonna get regina's game

I'd love for that to happen, but I'd rather have a full on sequel to wash the bad taste of 3 off my mouth than a remake. Also I wonder if it would work without Mikami at all.

>NEW DINO GAME

Don't get my hopes up m8

Attached: Regina.png (777x543, 445K)

Nice try but that will never happen.

but why else would there be constant rumors for several years and an increasing amount of discussion about it?
it's gonna happen boys

>Regina's costume for Jill in RE3R
That's going to be full OOF

Attached: regina dcc.jpg (1025x1580, 272K)

be ready for her game, anons

I want the story going on after Dino Crisis 2 but not in that way they tried in that shit shooting game sequel.
I want to play Dylan again.

I wouldn't mind a dino crisis remake where you can play as dylan and regina as well as paula and david