moddb.com/games/lobotomy-corporation/addons/more-detailed-info
youtube.com/watch?v=VBlFHuCzPgY
youtube.com/watch?v=6B_3BKzSVNk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bigfin_squid
youtube.com/watch?v=WbN40vpse0k
youtube.com/watch?v=UmSmaERO16Q
youtube.com/watch?v=PDcUV3Dd3aY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

4th core suppression complete! Greet the crew of victory, no death, or at least none i can see.

Also why you nerds were scared of nothing there? Im about to get his gear and no problems so far.

Attached: 20190511132920_2.jpg (1920x1080, 557K)

So did you guys did the 3 ALEPHs mission the legit way, or the cheesy way with Apoc Bird?

Attached: 179FE1BE-F630-4998-880D-14A126E56666.jpg (600x828, 177K)

He butchers your whole facility if he escapes and has a chance to flip out on anything but a good result.

I manged to actually grind up an employee who is strong enough to solo his war form, I'm so proud.

what day do you usually get the red category ones

I've seen people get them around day 11 with fun RNG

I havent done that mission, im about to do central core supression but cant on day 30 cause its imprinting day.

What,? Really? i have gotten quite a number of normal outcomes, and hes always at 1, you mean i dodged the death of my main several times already?

Big Bird is here! Say something nice!

Attached: 1554855530658.png (100x100, 18K)

It seems to be pretty low, a 5/5/5 stat character with good red resist armour will be fine pretty much 99% of the time.

>just unlocked Core Suppression
What the fuck.

>Clowns spawn when half of all employees are working
>Open the door to Yin and Army in Pink
I always keep forgetting about Meltdowns and trigger them to early because I'm dumb

Attached: 1402159074510.jpg (800x800, 392K)

redpill me on this game

Shhhh, The Queen is sleeping

Attached: 20180504025425_1.gif (500x241, 1.64M)

scp but more than 2 interesting monsters and you are the manager behind it all, perform studies on eldritch horrors and make equipment out of them so you can lead your employees to victory in battle when they break out
its kino

Control
>1 sin 100 good deeds
>Wellcheers
>Fairy Fest
>healing bracelet
Info
>Shy Look
>Crumbling Armor
>Forsaken Murderer
>March 27th room
Security
>Plague Doctor?
r8 my day 11 facility so far, did it (mostly) blind mind you, plague boi is the only one whose preview text I knew prior

Attached: 1556202057737.gif (499x485, 148K)

its ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________fun______________________________________

Attached: 1556374259580.jpg (768x768, 50K)

12/10
Did you know anything else about plague boi besides his preview text?

Very safe and manageable, but seems low on gear/energy output. Also good luck with Plague Doc, I hope you know what you're doing.

>fun
not allowed in Yea Forums

*stops your day 9 outbreak*

Attached: blocks your path.jpg (291x277, 37K)

Is igg games a safe torrent for this game? Wanna try it out before I buy the bundle on Steam

I asked that before and Yea Forums said Nope
try Ovagames or cs.rin

I have no idea about Plague Doc, just that he can be beneficial, so now I'm nervous

Attached: 1555482826097.jpg (1920x1080, 379K)

I used the rabbits on censored, melting love and nothing there.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA, Enjoy it.

Dont trust herr doctors lies

Has anyone gotten good mileage out of Der Freischutz's gun weapon? Shooting through your own dudes sounds shitty

I did it! And it was the cutest thing ive seen in game!

Attached: 20190511141742_1.jpg (1920x1080, 284K)

The ego gear or the bullet request? Requesting the bullet can easily clear the early ordeals. But I rarely ever bother with the gear, I just don't feel like having to micro one guy even harder than normal just to make sure he doesn't kill others.

When white night breaks containment does he use the first agents he turned or new ones?

Is there a link to the gain information mod that shows how much your stats are gaining on the day?

How feasible is modding such a thing to assign A B C ect. teams? so you can press one button to send everyone assigned in that team to attack or move to a room

Attached: 1sin.png (1200x1200, 602K)

What is this game about? Can I easily pirate it on my toaster that can't run 64bit games? Why Yea Forums keeps spamming about it?

moddb.com/games/lobotomy-corporation/addons/more-detailed-info

Where did you get that hair mod?

The first time he breaks out, he kills the first 12
Every other time he breaks out he’ll summon the 11 he killed before as servants and take one of your new Agents as the 12th

Attached: 662C588C-A6C5-4969-912F-160A7631C904.jpg (512x523, 165K)

How do i train justice? Tired of bullying shy look thing with its microing to not get fucked.

I'm on the second level of central and its making me want to die. I've got Big Bird, Queen Bee, CENSORED, and some apple headed cunt who teleports everywhere. At least Red Hood just sort of chills

a level 5 agent with the full set + gift can easily clear dawn and noon ordeals by themselves.

Justice sucks to grind since so few abnormalites use it. I used Shy Look, Schandefreude, and Freischutz

>crimson dawn releases nothing there

Attached: 1509137094586.jpg (315x326, 21K)

Thanks brah

pray for Der Freischutz (F-01-69) and you can grind it as long as you have 3+

for justice I honestly just took my best agents, spent the lob to get them up to 3 justice, then trained them to 5 with der fagshoot

f-fug, I don't know what to believe

Attached: 1556314326266.png (564x542, 108K)

Fallout: Shelter except hard and time sinks are replaced with micromanagement
moderate spooks if you go in blind

>Not putting employees in the most dangerous hallways to immediately attack the clowns should they spawn there
Your own fucking fault my dude

Attached: 231.png (811x1068, 752K)

>Third time I've had to restart because I've forgotten about King of Greed's weapon lowering temperance
I've got to just fucking take this thing off already, and especially keep it off my Blue Star guy

Beauty and the beast every other time
If you have crazy note pad, you can boost most common success rates to high

The ego gear. It's strong, but I don't think it's strong enough to warrant using it over other WAW gear

Fuck birds

Attached: 20190511224408_1.jpg (1536x864, 511K)

tell us when you get to know.

Whats wrong with thos stupid bird? He wants to punish evil but starts flying around randomly pricking employes to incite them to attack so he can eat them.

Seems like a pretty good spread
I'm so sorry but you will have to restart before too long, get the TETH and HE gear as quick as you can

No fucking wonder, that piece of shit killed my super star agent. I was wondering what happened when he just wound up dead.

SO should be easy to suppress if everyone just ganged up on him, right?

What the fuck

Attached: 20190511145633_1.jpg (1920x1080, 330K)

The gun is stupid strong in the early game but starts losing usefulness when you've got a full squad in ALEPH/WAW/HE stuff

Fallout Shelter but not a shitty mobage and bootleg SCP combined
Has a pretty good plot too from what I've seen so far (at about midway through the game currently)

>6%
you'll be fine.
never let this one escape tho.

I use the gun to waste Food Ordeals in one go or to kill Meat Lantern fast. Alone its not that great, especially not against the actual threatening Anomalies. But then again its still pretty strong.

if you've got good DPS gear, yes. make sure not to bring in people with low White resist or else you risk getting a chain-panic if he manages to get one of them. pull people out once their damage window is over if you wanna be extra safe.

That face and the other similar smugface reminds me of the Costanza meme

Funny you should mention that. I sent a V Prudence 3 Fort in to do if she could maybe do some work and instead she broke instantly. I guess I'll let him run his course and then reset the day

Attached: 20190511150133_1.jpg (1920x1080, 341K)

Buff ONE guy until he is fast as shit with the Crumbling armor buff and give him the rifle. Let him be the hunter of the whole place running arround killing everything that gets out

Child of Galaxy, Scarecrow, Beauty and the Beast

Whats even worse,
If you unlocked whitenight and do a new run, the game will skip plague doctor and put whitenight in the abnormality gacha. If you got whitenight from this method, the first time it triggers it will just immediately kills 12 random clerks/employees and turn them into apostles.

I'd like to

Attached: mai husbando.jpg (933x663, 140K)

I usually stack up the damage types in different rooms, then call them in right as the movement changes, but as long as you have enough damage and white resist that should work too

you can solo whitenight with it if you have patience and a lot of free time

>Giant Tree Sap
>Huh, wonder why that employee exploded
>It's literally random
What a stupid usable

I just bought the game, should I generally retry days or not ? Being able to unlock some tips for abnormalities then attempting the day again feels like save scumming.

Btw is there any way to avoid agents being squashed when ordeal monoliths spawn?
Thx, i think i'll do lob to 3 and then fagshoot. Was fun getting random ppl fragged when i just got him.

CENSORED is a top-class anomaly. At least you know now that it causes incredible amounts of SP damage.
Additionally, any Agent that survives the initial terror will still lose 60% of their SP no matter what from the fear effect, no matter how badass they are.

The monoliths only spawn in the main department rooms, just move your dudes out before the meltdown triggers and enjoy the clerk frappe

Yes, when you see Purple Noon move everyone out of the break rooms and then trigger the ordeal

Move them to the elevators

Tips dont really help that much though on Anaomslies tgat destroy your facility.

Don't worry, that's literally what the game wanted you to do. In fact you won't be able to progress much without restarting because of the lack of equipments.

Well guess I just ignore him until I've got some beefy gigachads to deal with him.

Any melee weapon is worthless unless Aleph-tier.
i seriously find it better to use fucking teth-tier guns instead of angthing melee unless you're not going to make micro-management combat at all.
and trust me, you will be doing that if you end up late in the game.
forget it man, even my level V with all EX and Aleph armour with 0.5 black damage might get insane if he's unlucky.
CENSORED is just that anoying to deal with.
you'd have more chance picking the Black Aleph, farming his armour, and then doing CENSORED if you want to do him safely, else its a dice roll.

You are pretty much forced to restart days at some point because you cant afford to lose Level V's to keep Alephs in check. And days get much longer later so that you are inclined to not savescum because 7 newbies died.

>day 25
ooooooooh

I drew it myself.

You start any of the core suppressions yet?
You ain't seen shit

*uncensors the censored*

Attached: 352366745435.jpg (832x1000, 47K)

they have to be level V

I wanna cuddle that bird so bad aaaaaaaa

Finally a game in which I won't feel bad for save cumming.
Thanks Anons!

>having workers busy when ordeal is about to spawn

I got it from IGG games and my computer is totally fine. Just don't be an idiot and click the wrong file, they dump advertising files in their downloads.

I got a torrent link from IGG and everything seems fine

Just send Red Hood after anyone who escapes, she's surprisingly tanky and not that expensive. Too bad about the bees.

Right now I've been resetting unless my day is deathless. At what point do you start saying "A level V guy died, but fuck him, I'm not redoing that day again"?

youtube.com/watch?v=VBlFHuCzPgY

Attached: 20190512001359_1.jpg (751x526, 47K)

not him but how do i start those
I see those in the pre-mission stat menus but i don't know how to start them

Am I screwing up bigly with my skip choices, i'm largely blind but I've seen some youtuber play a bit of the game forever ago
>>Control
>One sin
>Shy look
>Fairy Fest
>Prophecy
>>Information
>WellCheers
>Ppodae
>Fetus
>Shelter
It's miserable trying to train up justice and temperance right now and the fetus already ate a few clerks

after hod's suppression.

Past Day 35 and only if it's the last third of the day
Or if I fuck up and lose my star agent early for some stupid reason, but only for that one guy and no one else, that's my rule

Fetus is a dick, but if you don't work on him you're okay
otherwise you don't have anything too awful

Yesod is the easiest by far.
Come to think of it, only the chicks are difficult, save for Hokma I guess.

show me your apostles Yea Forums
you HAVE beaten WhiteNight, right?
and without cheesing him, I hope?

Attached: hunterkiller.png (388x400, 192K)

flavor of the month unity shit

as soon as you're glad that you even made it in the first place.
that is, day 47 at the latest I think.

After the final Hod mission agents lose a lot of value
After the final Gebura mission they become even less valuable

The games a year old already

Wew, the game seems hard enough as is. Can't imagine how much more bullshit it becomes to make players value progress at almost any cost

If they're available, click the button in the top left of that department's panel on the deployment screen to start them

Just finished Tiphereth suppression. It was hard enough getting through the Midnight ordeal even without any complications. I dunno how I'm going to be able to beat the other boss fights or the last few days.

When can I start the first core supression? I'm at day 22

why is there all of a sudden a honking sound in fights and everyone takes extreme sp damage with a blue flash over everyone
only new thing i got was porcubus gun

>Tale of the Black Forest

Attached: 1474143897785.jpg (145x145, 6K)

You could always go back to day 1 or memory repo to do the other missions.

What you defeated is still pretty low on the difficulty scale.

Once you complete all the missions for the upper Sephirah you can do their suppressions, though each is locked behind their specifics since you have to do them in order.

>Tiphereth suppression
You...can just ignore the midnight and push through the next meltdown level to end the day
did you really bother with it?
If you did, then you're at least 50% prepared for what's to come

Just reset, Fetus is a bitch
Don't expect to train your guys to perfection on these low level abbos too

>Press new game and grind more ALEPH

Basically now. Just beat the mission that requires clearing a Dusk ordeal

the difficulty scale depends on which midnight he did beat, or if he even properly did it in the first place
honestly the difficulty in this game is really fun since the stuff you think unbeatable and fucked up at first seems babby tier once you do the other stuff, somehow

wtf one of my toon's justice level dropped at the end of the day

The difficulty curve is actually incredibly smooth
Before too long shit that you previously considered a success if only half your dudes died becomes very mundane

Is it a valid strat to collect an Aleph, work it for the gear, and then yeet to a previous day using memory repository? I need better gear but I don't want to permanently deal with Melting Love, Army in Pink, etc

How do Core Supressions even start? Is there a prompt I can click or does it just trigger during the story? I should be able to do Netzach but cant see shit.

I had the same problem, go to the next day you'll see that nothing actually changed
For some reason the level ups sometimes use department/abnormality buffs so when you exit they "drop" but there's no such thing as stat decay unless you have an EGO gift that lowers stats.

Beat Malkuth's dusk suppression mission and you can start doing cores

During the employee hiring page you should see the missions that must be completed for each department. Once those have been met you can do them. There will be a bunch of red scrolling text, youll know it when you see it.

Alright thanks.

Is it possible to skip midnight ordeal? I'm getting reamed trying to suppress central.

Attached: 1543025718297.png (254x254, 138K)

This game is 1year oldish~
How come it is all over Yea Forums now?

You have to do them in order. You probably haven't done Hod's, else you can activate it from the prep screen before your day starts.
100% valid, my dude. Often exactly how people deal with Silent Orchestra too.

Word of mouth and wasn't -too- popular on Yea Forums even back when it first popped up.

There's no such thing as "smooth difficulty curve" when bs such as red mist or arbiter exist.

Attached: 013414_1.jpg (261x372, 33K)

>when they told Emilia her family could come to the nest, they actually meant The Naked Nest

I like the game and only found out about it from the threads

yes, you can do that, but only after you beat Binah it is really worth doing imo. Keep Alephs you can work on though, or want the gifts of.
It's one reason why I kept SO

the red mist is incredibly easy, you can dodge 99% of her stuff really
arbiter can suck my dick though - at least on day 49

Wtf is the nest? Some kind of luxury emplpyee living quarters? Since employees become LCs property the moment they kidnap people off the backstreets, they can't go home and see their families. I also assumed that the entirety of the outside world was overrun by cannibals and sweepers, but Chesed is a prissy rich boy. Sill don't know the explanation for that. But I haven't done the last 6 days yet.

Don't have any pale weapons but I do have like 10 WAW weapons covering the other 3 colors, is that enough to deal with silent orchestra?

>Yin and Yang
But why

>yeah, I jack off to (CENSORED) without the cognition filter, how do you know?

Attached: 1552782106997.jpg (974x1200, 121K)

Yeah, just work on every abnormality you have as soon as you trigger it.

Should be, yeah. Don't rely on Red damage, though

>Gebura
E A S Y
>Binah
She's an old hag
>Day 49
CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWLING IN MY SKIIIIIIIIN

Attached: 1556846258082.gif (2124x967, 1.07M)

Supposing the world is in chaos, just like what you've said in spoiler, and "the nest" is the name of a safe area where your lobotomy branch located.

The world is basically divided up as follows:
The Outskirts: nobody wants to go to the fucking Outskirts. Not even those in the backstreet.
The Backstreet: poor people, human trash. Easy pickings for you-know-who.
The Nest/the city: Rich people who managed to keep their status and important employees/managers who work for one of the Wings or the Head. Basically the only place with a semi-decent standard of living any more.
Assumedly this is how society is divided all over the world, given the various Wings scattered around, but maybe there're some places that haven't completely gone to shit yet. We'll probably get some more setting details in Library of Ruina, since we're playing a street-level dude.

the outskirts are fucked
some parts in the city are nice
if you have connections to the wings or especially to the head you're well off
if you have family in one of the wings (maybe even LC), your family has a higher chance of climbing up the social ladder, I guess. The nest probably is some high rise district or something

Is singing machine's weapon worth the hustle? I kinda enjoy the chaos it unleashes when i make mistakes but kinda tired of restarting.

Every ranged weapon is worth the time.

Explain the Singing Machine to me
I've only ever seen it kill people with the wrong stats when I send them in but the tips talking about the sounds going through walls and shit makes me think there's something more

Very much so.
Give whoever has it Child of Galaxy's brooch if you have him, since it eats HP for 20% increased attack power. It hits fucking HARD. Remember bouncy bugs will murder a holder of it, thuogh.

I did.

I need to suppress 3 different Alephs to continue and I only have two, CENSORED and Melting Love. My facility is mostly WAW.

Read in a previous thread that it is actually preferable to work in LC (even with the near-guaranteed gruesome deaths) than live in the outside world, not sure how true that is

Any time it eats a human, it will possess another human to attack and then throw their unconscious coworker into the machine. Which possesses another person, and so on.

which midnight did you do? congratulations, the earlier you git gud, the easier it'll be for you later
until you inevitable get crushed, but it happened to all of us. we all got boy-tiphereth'd

It will kill anyone who enters if its' counter is at 0. It will kill anyone who doesn't meet its Temperance requirement, or who is Fortitude IV+. Once it kills someone it will start to play music and mindcontrol someone in the same Department(usually) but also somewhere else sometimes(rarely.) This will repeat for infinity if you don't stop it.

I just had a couple of clecrks go bananas cos of it. They went areound the block knocking people out and throwing them into machine.

That's outright stated in a cutscene by someone who used to live in the outskirts

Welp I just got my first death from the Red Shoes
I didn't know it's effect and I sent one of the only two agents I have who have low enough temperance to fail

Can I beat Apocalypse Bird a second time for his stuff after getting gebura upgrade?

No.

Attached: ApocalypseBirdbyみるひ.jpg (1200x711, 1.01M)

_No

Welcome to Lobotomy Corporation, manager!

Attached: grats.jpg (600x851, 194K)

You can get feather of honor a second time.

i'm still having a hard time doing her supression.
it doesn't really help when i have Mountain of smiling bodies on extraction in which the only connection to it is a disciplinary department with big bird and express.
basically i have to supress Mountain before it reaches discipline or else its bunny team vs BB and Mountain with an express coming right after they leave, all while i'm having anything above a noon and monk in the upper department.

yea ive killed him

Attached: sanchez.png (384x386, 186K)

Nice hunter Lambda

does anyone have the music it plays? I've never had it kill someone but I wanna hear it

You sound like you have been possessed

Do NOT open this Manager

Attached: Spoiler image.png (405x494, 236K)

youtube.com/watch?v=6B_3BKzSVNk

Can red hood beat Nothing there(Forma De Adíos)?

Nothing There is immune to Red.
:^)

No
But the Rabbit Squad (Myo blanco) can

Attached: 1385749820425.jpg (615x409, 46K)

Generally very little marketing, flew by and probably outsiders had no clue what it was and probably thought it looked like boring weeb shit (mainly clickbait youtubers covering it badly when it was in EA)

Game has some unique gameplay if you are into it, the story is interesting and so are the abnormalities

Imagine not being so (CENSORED) that you get (CENSORED) and instantly depleting SP just for existing
This post was made by the (CENSORED) gang

Attached: CENSOREDNormal.png (300x300, 61K)

I thought Nothing There deleted their entire existence

*internal monologue*
No this can't be happening! I'm in charge of the situation!
Send Judgement Bird

Attached: 1491332985536.jpg (220x229, 5K)

how's day 49 treating you, lambda?

Attached: 385.png (328x327, 75K)

why did i laughed at this?

NOOOOOOOOOOOO
MY PAUSE BUTTON!
I NEED IT
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

binah pls no

Attached: 1557176331040.jpg (381x498, 84K)

Binah is an old hag who needs to use the elevator instead of the stairs for her brittle hips

That's fine with me!
Same with old fogey Hokma

Attached: hokma core suppression.jpg (2012x2048, 858K)

user deserves to be crippled and left in the Outskirts to die

Attached: DBACBC4C-7C23-4F6B-BA81-07BF796CE686.jpg (1024x867, 59K)

I know you hate B but this is just cruel, Angela.

Train to Hell, Parasyte Tree, Burrowing Heaven AND Schadenfreude all in Central. I could only go till day 40 cause it was really dragging having to micromanage these fuckos.

Stop shitposting at work, Gebura.

Attached: 1555883319436.jpg (1000x1000, 112K)

that sounds like you did it on purpose
but it's also really really funny to imagine you didn't

I want to shatter those brittle hips by fucking her senseless

How many endings there are? im stuck at day 48 and i can't go any further

Can you do multiple core suppression at once?

Attached: 74576128_p5.png (1062x1505, 1.91M)

Five iirc

>random der frieschutz bullet goes off
>someone gets possessed and starts heading towards red shoes
>ppodae escapes
>red shoes possess another person
>hear baby crying
I fucking hate the shelter

>getting beaten by an old hag and her cucked gay coworker
o-oh no...

The Chad Conductor is 2 stronk for me.

Everyone went insane after the start of the first movement, but the one crazy employee that kept suppressing took him down to half health, so he doesn't seem too durable.

Attached: 20190511143641_1.jpg (1600x900, 295K)

yes

Attached: 1552595291087.png (1200x800, 700K)

What I grab first? The Golden hulk hand or the Suit from KoG?

Psst, hey kid. Wanna work for a wing?

Would you?

Attached: 1556581219371.png (1280x720, 270K)

>melting love in central
>BEE in central
user...

17/17 bullets
you gotta white shield bro, it helps a lot against him

Stop hating on the crimson yeezy superboost 450s

Hulk hand.

Sure, as an agent. You get some cool gear and good pay. If you're good enough you might even impress myo

>beaten
Chesed was easy, Binah was tough the first time but I restarted and made mincemeat of that granny.

fist those abnormalities back into their chamber, manager

*BOOM*
*BOOM*
*CRASH*
That's all it takes for a Crimson Clown to make your Abnormality breach and kill you. Why haven't you begun to place Agents in hallways yet?

Attached: burg.jpg (359x359, 37K)

I wasn't talking about Chesed

Attached: sticker (29).png (252x224, 14K)

>if you do well Clifford meter goes down
>if you do poorly Clifford meter goes down
>can't find out what he does when he escapes since it costs 10,000,000 boxes
>if he kisses you, you become "blessed"
I don't know if I want to find out what this asshole does

>Gebura mission 2
>Punish abnormalties! Realease 5 WAWs and suppress them in a single day!
Dude, fucking what? Is this bitch insane?
If this is only mission 2 then what the fuck are 3, 4 and 5?
>inb4 suppress 10 ALEPH in a single say

Attached: 1517649091636.jpg (5000x5000, 1.88M)

/k/ please

I have clowns for breakfast

Attached: 1407724839059.jpg (805x638, 47K)

>get fancy suits
>get fed and a place to sleep
>get to goof off with my fellow nihilists and suicidals
>get to prank newbies into visiting parasyte tree
>get to admire myo's hips from afar as she tears some shitter WAWs a new one because Manager is an incompetent pussy
>get to impress the ladies with my giant sword
it's better than the backalleys, that's for sure

NOOOO MY MEMORY
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
IT KEEPS INCREASING
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I want to do lewd things to that Judgement bird

when he gets out, fun starts. you like fun, don't you?? everyone does.

I honestly didn't. That was my first (and only) playthrough and I picked pretty much blindly until I got to day 30ish. The worst part is constantly having to deal with Parasyte Tree cause Train to Hell ticks down the counter, and they were in the same fucking hallway to boot.

you're also stuck in the company for life so the only women you can meet are the ones you work with AKA the people watching your back during a containment breach

>he doesn't know that he has to kill 5 different alephs 20 times each for Gebura mission 7
get rekt, babby manager

Attached: 1549240480453.png (257x282, 45K)

*teleports behind you*
*der frags you*
nothing personnel

Have you ever read the Bible?

>finally suppress gebura
>expect her machine form to be heavily armed mech since she's using egos to fight abnormalities
>it's just another box
disappointing

Sure, why not. Could be comfy on the janitorial staff, and I might get my own slime gf and private elevator to live in.

Attached: __angela_lobotomy_corporation_drawn_by_nidaime_doronbo__27ae2554ef661655c2afc601128a2622.png (607x860, 766K)

Everyone freaks out about it but it's not that big of a deal, anons are overhyping it. Just keep track of the Doc because he likes to move around for extra kissies.

You can use the same one for that mission. Not the Aleph one, though

i wonder how much "fuck it we're all gonna die so let's have fun" orgies the employees have

Post (CENSORED)

Attached: CENSORED-0.png (490x300, 64K)

DELET

cute dog

>music changes
>alarms
>select all units
>mfw right click

Attached: 1556755366207.jpg (426x454, 45K)

probably few as their sex drives are inert thanks to Hod dishing out enkephalin like candy and constantly being found slamming linese of it in the break room
bonus though, all the men and women are sterile to avoid in-house pregnancy so they COULD fuck without condoms errday
condoms are required in case of fucking abnormalities though

Attached: CENSORED_line.png (512x512, 99K)

>cant use patsy's magic bullet anymore because I got Borb

Fuck that fat cunt

That's the stuff

Attached: 1512081581086.png (750x737, 494K)

Why didn't the manager hug Angela more?

He's homosexual.

Borb only ticks down every 5 deaths, and you can be careful with which ICP roadie you're giving a magic suppository

if you look at the beginning of the fight her combat form came out of her Box

Attached: what.gif (100x100, 171K)

busy having unprotected sex in the maintenance tunnels with Hokma while Binah pegs him

>new player gets doc
>little do they know he is gonna give them the dose

She does have a combat form though?

>spoilers
are you so upset about boxes you went full fucking retard, user

is there a connection between Gebura and Nothing there?
She uses Mimicry as her "Signature weapon" per say.
could Nothing there be the discarded body of Kali after they scooped her brains out and put her into the robot that turned into Gebura?

Attached: a thought.gif (480x264, 1.88M)

Whats going on here?

who could've foreseen that the birds would be one of the more popular monsters

Attached: 66150290_p15.jpg (757x1024, 220K)

One of my toons is stuck running in place, is there a way to fix this other than restarting?

>suppress clowns in one hallway no problem
>suppress clowns in another hallway, two of my dudes die for some reason

???

How does one deal with QoH and her temper tantrums?

Cheese her

Attached: D00_Z2qVYAUcC-n.jpg (749x1108, 71K)

>kemonomimi
>female
shit tier

Attached: handsome sticcbirb.jpg (2100x2700, 1020K)

You know how you get EGO weapons, via working with the abnormalities, she also has a massive hateboner for them, so it's implied she beat the fuck out of all the abnormalities to get those juice E boxes and deck herself out with top level gear

sounds like they got the last laugh

Nothing there could be the abnormality that killed the family of friends Kali had in the company (Christopher or whatever he was called + his wife and child)

Delete this

Attached: AngelaAngry.png (403x240, 75K)

It can become fucking tedious as you progress throught the game, some abnormalities are a pain in the ass that you have to constantly observe them everytime you work on something, fail to do that and you'll have to restart the day.

either a breach happened or they were low health and got hit by the red damage from the clowns death explosion

>only 4 fingers
I never noticed. huh.

Clowns explode on death, if you sent unprotected Agents to beat them to death then they got the last laugh

As you're supposed to restart a lot, eventually you reach a point where you can essentially craft your own abnormality sets based on what you get to make that way less of an issue.
Sometimes you get bad beats with it but hey, that's LC, baby

For me, it's the Big Bird.

Attached: 1556998681984.jpg (1080x1080, 120K)

Everybody gangsta til the choir starts singing.

2 work orders before quiploth meltdown order someone to work on her with someone stationed to work on something else, as soon as you hit 16 boxes with QoH roll over the meltdown so technically you scored a 16 when she was sperging out

Yeah but have you noticed that the top of Nothing there's head is suspiciously bloody, As if it was cleaved open?

I want a drawfag to draw Laetitia and Galaxy Kid playing a game together.

For monsters with work results that are the same (for example Black Swan very bad, very bad, common, common x3) there is no reason to stick to ONE work other that just farm stats?

(CENSORED) is (CENSORED)

Attached: CENSOREDChild.png (380x380, 49K)

Gebura

Attached: 69132075_p0.jpg (1000x1362, 713K)

/SIP BOYS/

Attached: netzach3.png (360x320, 19K)

What happens when the black swan wakes up from dreaming of being a white swan?

Attached: dream.png (1600x1700, 1.52M)

She tries to fuck as many white swans as possible

this game is hard
how the fuck do you calm down agents who are running around?

>sip

Attached: 1556581282995.jpg (903x473, 58K)

For me, it's an open can of Wellcheers.

Attached: lord_of_the_wellcheers_by_solarboyaaron-dc41j2z.png (690x750, 132K)

What happens when people die?

Attached: 68347568_p23_master1200.jpg (1200x1200, 1.14M)

They post on Yea Forums

Apparently she stabs people with an umbrella and screams a lot.

White weapons.
Black weapons can do it as well, but they still deal damage to health.

>/scp/ discord trannies jullikas nigmode and housderloop are still in these threads
This dead general is ruining your threads because it's the only scp content allowed on Yea Forums or more like they're the same faggot spamming these threads 24/7

Attached: file.png (1401x1017, 526K)

Joke's on you, I never had a life to begin with.

they may show the same, but still respond differently (the game just doesn't show you the numbers by default)
As long as you get okay results though, go for whatever you want and need
>pic related or white dmg

Attached: 1557180914431.png (200x234, 7K)

Attached: wellcheers.jpg (1200x1214, 204K)

they're too fast for Penitence though

Attached: 1528423074189 magnapinna.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

Ok Nep. Keep on crying about "Discord" Steam group chats.

Attached: 1552167294215.png (1902x1970, 1.65M)

You can blow her mind by entering her room while others enter different rooms at the same time.
Or just work her ass and trigger meltdown right after you pass required number of boxes to get a kiss instead of lazer beam in face.

Attached: 1522015181469.jpg (1920x1080, 871K)

>scp content
This isn't SCP

w-what happened, I was preparing my employees but when I click the question mark abnormality it cracked my screen ctd me?

Attached: 1554676661942m.jpg (1024x1001, 60K)

Thanks. I was wonder what was the point of that kind of results with Black Swan and the Child from the Galaxy

You should invest in a white damage gun then, like the Old Lady's Solitude

i was thinking of what i'd like to see added to the game through mods and I thought of LobCorp taking that vending machine and reproducing it in the halls as healing stations.
I thought it'd be a cool idea

It says DON'T TOUCH user, what part of DO NOT FUCKING TOUCH do you NOT UNDERSTAND

Attached: sticker (11).png (252x224, 11K)

yeah you need to try to get white ranged weapons fast, early on you can only hope they run into your hits or something. Keep going, Manager!

I told you not to press the button bro

>click
Graves mistake buddy

Attached: 1454571459625.jpg (345x345, 45K)

Don't touch it.

Attached: 147785.png (500x424, 286K)

Touchie touchie user

>webm
What in the FUCK?

Attached: 1544584220105.jpg (836x543, 111K)

Angela is very beautiful and lovely!

Attached: Angela.png (278x750, 105K)

Is there a way I can cancel abnormality work before an employee finishes, like if I think they're gonna get killed?

She's also a murderous yandere.

Nope.

nah

sure, just let trigger their breach

Indeed! The manager should kiss her and hold her close and tell her she's the best!

Before they get to the containment, yeah. Once they're in there, the blood is on you.

Attached: 14412142124124.jpg (1199x863, 128K)

What kind of game?

Guess Who, but it's with agents

alright so what's the deal with the sniperlord? when he hits 0 he fires a shot that just gibs anything in its path? can I avoid it or am I destined to lose somebody if he ever hits 0? also what does it mean by you cant control the 7th shot? if you request him to do it 7 times he'll shoot whoever he likes? I like his design but how useful is he?

I dunno, something cute and simple.

>all clerks dead
How many agents survived?

Day 13, how fucked is my run?

Attached: Untitled.png (1473x1059, 461K)

Just don't hit zero bro, that simple. You DO have all his managerial tips right?

>Shy asshole switches from face 2 to face 5 right when I get into the room despite my employee being right next to the door when it last switched

Attached: 1356884138500.jpg (930x1077, 112K)

A lot of people hate that tree or the scarecrow, but otherwise it looks like a very relaxed working environment.

>how useful is he
super useful if you're smart
>can I avoid it
when he reaches 0 no, just pray you're lucky he shoots an empty row
also he's based for repression work grinding

Der Shootman is super duper useful.
Use Repression Work for best results.
Contracting him uses power for a bullet, and his counter shouldn't drop unless your employees are super bad with him.
Yes, he fires at random.
His EGO gift is VERY good.

It's a deep-sea jellyfish or something. The side-to-side twitching is not actually the creature, it's the camera rotating trying to keep the creature centered in the shot (but moving jerkily).

t.Angela

His meltdown shot just fires randomly, sometimes it hits nothing but air, other times it gibs your control team newbies. His EGO stuff is pretty great, can have one employee solo most early ordeals just watch out for the friendly fire on the gun

You really need to grind your agents. Otherwise this is perfectly manageable.

>can I avoid it or am I destined to lose somebody if he ever hits 0?
The shot is random, so it might hit nothing at all. Other than that, there's no real way to avoid it other than not have his counter reach zero, which isn't that hard really.

>also what does it mean by you cant control the 7th shot? if you request him to do it 7 times he'll shoot whoever he likes?
The 7th shot acts the same as a meltdown, so you can't target it and it's just random.

>I like his design but how useful is he?
He's definitely very useful. His gear is pretty decent as well, as long as you remember that his EGO rifle is capable of friendly fire unlike other weapons and WILL kill your own dudes if you're not careful with it.

>Green tree thing
Abort, you fucked up.

Attached: 0cd.gif (182x185, 3.72M)

>click click click click
there it was avoided

Your fine lol. Nothing you have is dangerous as long as you remember shit.

>Fetus RNGs the agent in aleph gear

Attached: +_ad5c8b148b0fd343f2a8213422ce449a.jpg (1000x2000, 224K)

You've got a few micro-intensive abbos, but as long as you keep on top of things that's actually a really chill setup with not much risk.

Thanks for the help friends, he might be my favorite abnormality so far
I've heard great things about THE PAIN TRAIN though
quick, tell me what abnormalities to watch out for as the most !!!!!FUN!!!!!, no spoilers just their number and/or description text, I want my ass torn open, all of my favorites have been the most dangerous

Attached: get noscoped.png (512x512, 381K)

This game is fucking retarded and gay

Nice try Queen of hatred, No infighting or RAGE today.

>made by koreans
who'd a thunk

no u

Attached: 1524948529268.jpg (1280x1578, 398K)

Any point even touching this asshole? I dont have low fort high justice agents to bump counter back.

Attached: LobotomyCorp_UUYVkKCfqs.png (283x207, 52K)

Now rate my layout

Attached: Untitled.png (1920x1956, 1.52M)

T-04-50 is considered as one of the more FUN abnormalities and I make sure it gets worked on; there are things that don't care how powerful your guys are.

>all of my favorites have been the most dangerous
Yeah you'd like the pain train alright

Attached: sir.png (747x729, 478K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bigfin_squid

>one of my workers get stuck with an ugly ass gift
Is there an ego gift uglier than Today's Expression?

Attached: 1457117131258.png (306x290, 3K)

No, find that shit out for yourself. The best game is played completely blind. I played it blind and I'd regret it if I didn't.
Pain Train is a godsend for Managers who have more than 3 braincells.

just hide it?

F-01-57 is a personal favorite of mine, somewhat similar to shootbro

>heavy restarts and MR/10
that's a lot of lvl V agents, manager
Yuri a cute though

I used this guy to grind Repression, it didn't really care about Fortitude as long as my guy had high Temperance to counteract that. Just don't get it get to 2 and it's fine.

At Level III any agent can hide any gift.

The choo choo is actually very beneficial as long as you're paying attention, which admittedly isn't always easy especially when you're doing a core suppression and you can't pause the game.

In my opinion, abbos that infect/mindcontrol employees are the worst. Shit like White Night, Queen Bee and Melting Love are a major pain in the ass, but they're also fun in the sense that they provide a challenge that doesn't have an obvious answer.

Future so great I need extra mouth to smile

Attached: today.png (378x426, 151K)

>endings
A. A gets kicked out of his company by his own reflection
B.A activates the self destruct and kills everyone in the explosion
C. A goes mad and brings the Seventh Trumpet upon the world via a worldwide containment breach
D. A goes missing and Angela makes his life's work moot by sabotaging the ray of light
so if i understand these right, there's just no winning when you're A?
Please correct me if i'm understanding these endings right though

Attached: 1557539729188.jpg (900x1260, 226K)

We will meet again as stars

Angela doesn't completely ruin everything in ending D, but she stops it early and then uses it on herself before deciding that she actually does love him enough and starts up her own thing to chase him. It might just result in cycles.

Backstabbing bitch.

Is this the sort of game that is better if you go blind or the game that is better if you play it with the wiki by the side?

Attached: 1533640760157.png (212x236, 90K)

Gives early Repression for ezpz Work, gives armor with good White Resist(though only 1) for other mind-fucking abnormalities.
Isn't that hard to deal with, and Fortitude III employees will work just fine.

blind
youre a fag if you look up the wiki

What is better to unlock first? Welfare or Disciplinary?

blind you dummy
but if you're REALLY a bitch you'll use the wiki - sometimes translations are awful though and it's okay to look up the actual translations online

Blind, obviously.
Getting your ass beat is half the fun.

I touch this guy until he gets to two and then I ignore him for the rest of the day.

I read the wiki entries because the lore is decently interesting but barely glanced at all the gameplay shit so I'm pretty much still playing blind. Don't know any of the game's plot either just a few entries for the popular abnormalities.

you're missing an ending
Disciplinary gives its Captain a BIG HONKING 20% attack speed boost. Also gives Rabbit Team.

I never go blind because I'm a pussy but fine I'm making an exception here solely because I want to be spooked
But tell me one or two things you wish you knew when you started playing so I can feel some sort of comfort in previous knowledge

You bring the seventh trumped not by releasing them but by injecting cogito into everyone in the world, turning everything and everyone into abnormalities, and in the true ending the seed of light was planted in humanity but not strong as they expected since Angela sabotaged it to absorb the power of the tree of life and become a god being, then she goes on to create the library and that's where the sequel comes in, where she seems to have revived the sephirahs as humans to make them work at her library project.

When should i start spending LOB to upgrade agents?
Or i can just grind them out?
5 agents per team is overkill?

Attached: 8241322.jpg (768x1024, 226K)

Blind. The game is designed around fucking up and restarting to do better next time, you don't actually lose most of your progress and unlocked information when you restart.

>But tell me one or two things you wish you knew when you started playing so I can feel some sort of comfort in previous knowledge
Dont pick the train if you want to be comfy
Pick it if you have balls

Blind for the most part.
But you always go for magical girl!

Attached: 1414141242132131.jpg (533x802, 96K)

Thank god I'm free. Does it work at anytime or do I have to wait for the sort of planning period. Locking gifts seems neat too

God I Hope the ending for the sequel is us kicking Angela in the Botgina for being a backstabbing knowledge hungry bitch.

>See Abnormality breach message
>OH SHIT OH FUCK OH-... Oh
>It's Punishing Bird again
>Always goes after that one employee to beat the shit out of her and fucks off back to it's chamber
Every time

Attached: 1556878848831.jpg (791x701, 142K)

Don't use LOB points on Justice early in the game
Restart as much as you want because you keep all your research and items
Pick abnormalities based on descriptions and don't come into the thread asking which one to pick
Learn your employees names or you'll regret it

We don't know shit of what happened at LobCorp or the tree of life event besides the giant ray of light that shot up into the sky suddenly one day since we are just a random fixer that Angela kidnapped to make us work at her "receptionist" in the library

I wish I had known about this game sooner. That's the only thing. Otherwise I went in fully blind and I don't think I could have had more fun

EXPECT EMPLOYEES TO DIE AND REMEMBER IT IS FUCKING F-I-N-E TO RESTART.
STATS CAN BE GAINED BY LEVELING UP WITH LOB SINCE ALL LEVELS OF A STAT REQUIRE A PARTICULAR MINIMUM, BUT THAT STAT WILL NEVER EVER EVER HIT ITS SOFTCAP OF 100-ISH UNLESS YOU DO ACTUAL FUCKING WORK
JUSTICE IS IMPORTANT BECAUSE MOVESPEED BUT NEVER FUCKING EVER BUY IT WITH LOB EARLY(THERE IS AN ABNORMALITY THAT SHUFFLES STAT VALUES AND YOU CAN GET LITERALLY FREE JUSTICE WITH IT)
CLICK AN ENEMY TO SEND AGENTS IN THAT DEPARTMENT TO SUPPRESS IT AND YOU CAN SEND WHICHEVER YOU WANT OR CYCLE TO OTHER DEPARTMENTS TO SELECT THEM
MAKE SURE TO ALWAYS BUY OBSERVATION LEVELS WITH YOUR E-BOXES IMMEDIATELY AFTER EVERY WORK IF YOU HAVE ENOUGH

Some shit is extremely obscure (sometimes because of the translation) but it's most fun when you find a new abnormality and try and figure out some of the gimmicks yourself.

Get the detailed information mod (although it makes the game a little easier) and don't pick the train.

I find that 3 "real" agents per team plus a few sacrificial noobs is enough for most of the game. If you're okay with grinding then more is better, but in general you'd rather have a few really badass agents with the best gear than a whole bunch of mediocre ones wearing mismatched leftovers. A max stats agent in Aleph gear can handle just about anything, while an huge number of average dudes in average gear will get gibbed by the more dangerous stuff.

>have Punishing Bird in Info team
>every time it breaches because it's getting triggered that I'm doing my job, Yesod questions my ability to be a manager
Fuck Yesod, why is he such a bitch?

>Lobotomy Corp thread

Be sure to have a cool, refreshing, can of Wellcheers, Anons! At least one a day! It's the delicious sparkling sea grape soda that'll send you to a new world!

Attached: WellCheers_popipo__lobotomy_corp_and_vocaloid_crossover_by_gamesteraxela_db07taf-fullview.jpg (900x675, 150K)

Isn't calling them "abnormalities" a little rude?
Wish there was a way to rename them to "special living beans"

Attached: 1548560372301.jpg (201x219, 11K)

I have dyslexia, I hate looking at that word
I just want to call them monsters

they're fucking abnormalities
>special living beans
THIS CLERK HAS BEEN COMPROMISED ALERT ALERT ALERT

Right. Hey rookie, go check out the singing machine for me, will you?

Attached: 1555179439911.png (1100x1200, 882K)

Laetitia helping galaxy child wear cute dresses to help convince (You) to stay!

>Day 30
>Try my first Core Suppression
>Have no idea what the fuck is going on
>Need the counter to get to 6 apparently
I feel like I fucked up by doing the Dusk Ordeal that late

Attached: heart-attack.jpg (378x301, 14K)

You can ignore the ordeals as long as you spam work to end the day.
There is a suppression that requires you to get to Midnight, I saw what Midnight actually was, and NOPEd out of there by forcing everyone to ignore it and work

Yeah but fixers are also cunts who are hired off the street to do shit, And with the sequels theme being about collecting knowledge from people we kill then we'll eventually find some shit that will tell us shit about what happened and THEN we'll kick Angela in her botgina.

Attached: PB.png (866x791, 425K)

That looks incredibly painful

>Don't get attached to agents
>Learn their names
Which is it?!?

>crossdressing shit
>ruining cuteboy Child of Galaxy with dresses
the Laetitia armor sure but otherwise no
just playing a cute game together and not that fetish shit

For you.

Learning their names means you won't have to spend so much time checking their stats and such, but you shouldn't get attached because niggas die all the time here in LC.

>Send level 5 worker at Singing Machine
>They fucking commit suicide into the thing
Was the pay that bad

Attached: 53.jpg (1200x701, 138K)

You can do both. This is very important for an annoying suppression.

How do I do the "Promote 2 employees" mission? Do I simply just have them work on every abnormality under the sun until they level up or..?

What if I work with ethics and am following all work security laws?

RIP big dick V Agent

One type of Work over and over so they jump levels in that one stat.
Their Employee level in turn will rise once the levels of their stats go up.

Right pal, just stand still for a moment

Attached: execution bullet alarm.jpg (512x384, 18K)

Okay I've decided to give this game a second chance
Maybe I'll get inspired to draw something
Maybe I'll leave a bad fucking steam review
Who knows

ONE
Nothing wrong with me
TWO
Nothing wrong with me
THREE
Nothing wrong with me
FOUR
Nothing wrong with me
FIVE
Something's got to give
SIX
Something's got to give
SEVEN
Something's got to give
EIGHT
Something's got to give
NINE
Let the bodies hit the
TEN
Let the bodies hit the
ELEVEN
Let the bodies hit the
TWELVE
*ding*
*DING*
FLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

What do you do in this game and why should I play it?

Beyond based

You manage Lobotomy Corp
You should play it because it is cute!

>What do you do in this game
Manage stuff
>and why should I play it?
No idea, bruh.

I knew it would be a mistake sending the rabbits to clear one egg while I downed the others, this thing has been healing from their attacks and I've never survived this long / well before against Apocalypse without everyone being mind controlled or transformed by 5 other things.

These rabbits need to hurry up and die and I can finally win after 3 days.

Attached: Bloody rabbits.png (1625x869, 1.36M)

No one is forcing you nigger
Just because is on Yea Forums it doesn’t mean you HAVE TO play it

>why should I play it
why are you asking us to convince you when you are standing there doing jack shit to learn about it
at least look at a fucking trailer or gather context from reading the thread my dude
if we just try to convince you otherwise people will just go LOL NICE SHILLING SHILLY SHILLS so come on user, do a little fucking work.

I completely support this.

Still on my first run (around the point where one of the twins gets fucking crushed), and I've got a few questions.
1. What do you guys mean by resetting? Going back a day or two? Can you keep an anomaly's gear?
2. Are Alephs frequent or am I really lucky to only have one (Melting Love, but I had previously gotten the skinwalker way earlier)
3. Is there a stat cap?
4. How the fuck do I stop getting attached to my employees? I have an extremely barebones crew because I care about them too much.
5. What's so bad about the train? Isn't it a use item?

youtube.com/watch?v=WbN40vpse0k

Some like the train
Some don’t ...
I belong to this group
I aint got time to get tickets

>I don't know if I want to find out what this asshole does
Face your fears.
Build the future.

Retrying is starting the day over
Repository is going back to your last Memory Repository save, which is usually every six days iirc.
Resetting means to start from Day 1 and keep allllllll your shit except agents.
There are quite a few ALEPHs but not like 15 of them
Yes there's a soft cap of around 100 which is lightly adjusted upwards, as stats level from I to EX and an employee can have ONE stat that sort of 'breaks' the cap, so you'll have early agents with 100 in everything and 120ish in one more. Eventually this cap gets pushed to 120-130ish.
Train REQUIRES a person to grab a Ticket every 120-150 seconds. Otherwise it summons said Train to zip across the entire screen and murder people. If you do it at "Four Lights" though, EVERYONE in the Facility gets a 50 heal to HP/SP.

1. Memory Repositories and soft resets
2. They get more and more frequent
3. First cap is 108, I believe, but a later upgrade changes that to 130. This is without gifts
4. Just let go, user
5. YOUR TICKET, SIR

Attached: Your ticket, sir.png (642x836, 367K)

Well, that happened

Attached: 1557254154508.png (1362x767, 827K)

Insane people getting stuck inside of a rabbit tunnel, forced to endlessly walk in one direction til the team gets wiped out (while abnormalities are just fine walking inside this room) really hurts.

Attached: Trapped to walk in one direction.png (1225x371, 264K)

Gebura wants to know your location.

>Mod support never ever
Granted it would be filled with OCs do not steal and anime titties, but have user made abnormalities would have been fun.

Attached: 3552523523.png (500x707, 261K)

>What do you do in this game
Have Korean-tier APM as you manage a hybrid of SCP foundtaion, NERV, and Monsters Inc
>Why should you play it
Because it's pretty much the complete opposite of Deus Ex: Human Revolution, and you don't play DX:HR, do you?

There are 3 possible resets
- simply restart the day
- Memory Repository (returning to a day checkpoint [days ending in *1 or *6)
- full restart from day 1
the first does what you expect - the latter two let you keep your gear, mission progress and research on abnormalities, but of course rewind whatever you did employee-wise or your picks in that timeframe
true men don't restart from day 1 and also don't MR too often
there aren't many ALEPHS, but it's pretty random - although, the further you go, the higher the chance of encountering. sometimes you get a choice between 3 aleph
there is a stat cap, but it can be raised later on through missions (standard is lvl V or in numerical terms about 100, later on it's lvl EX and ~120)
you don't. try to keep it that way, but at the same time prepare to take some losses. you won't be able to bring them all to day 50, believe me
I don't fucking know since I don't have him yet. People have warned a lot from him though and told me he's similar to everyones favourite atheist

youtube.com/watch?v=UmSmaERO16Q

>burrowing heaven and schadenfreude in the same image
user NOOOOOO

Attached: 1541001822727.gif (290x290, 163K)

I'd rather have the true korean universe soul intended than fill my facility with bullshit. especially considering the difficulty in some and that it's some kinda badge of honor if you manage to clear some challenges in the game
qol mods would be fine (I wouldn't do that until my second playthrough though, even the % mod kinda takes away some stuff)

>true men don't restart from day 1
What if I want to get 100%?

It's jumprope

Attached: having fun.png (820x489, 100K)

>True Men don't restart from Day 1
completely fucking ignore that idiot trying to act like a big dick chad(and most of the people who act this way use the wiki religiously from the beginning)
sometimes some people will just absolutely fuck up their abnormality spreads and become nearly unable to do the late late shit or some of the super nasty suppressions

of course, you do that after you clear the game once. That's what I'll do. I'll smash my head against the wall until I get that sweet neutral ending, then breeze through collecting the rest of the stuff

welp I picked the train and I already see this is going to be a pain

you need to have bricked your department very very hard if you really need to go back to 1 though
hard as in aleph in day 10-15 or some bullshit. everything else you can actually work around
I've been playing blind and only sometimes using MR because of core suppression losses. no wiki

why is there so much art of them together? i dont remember their lore being connected

Enjoy it

Attached: fml.png (152x459, 35K)

They just both look cool and they're super useful to have around

an easy starting way to handle the Train is to have a dedicated agent for it and to have one agent that frequently does work just on your radar a bit - when they do 2 Works, pick up the ticket. Once you get better at keeping track of it you can get those sweet 4 Light tickets.
And not everyone is you either, my dude
I didn't use MR at all my first run and I got to Day 44 but I'm not gonna act like this is the true man way to do it

What's so useful about the Butterfly guy? though I won't deny he's my favorite out of all the anomalies I've gotten

I just restarted the game since I couldn't sustain my EGO gear and Agents because they were dying all the time
does the story change at all with each restart, or can I safely skip them once I've seen them the first time?

Fujos, basically.

>How the fuck do I stop getting attached to my employees?
Imagine they all unironically purchased and enjoyed Civilization 5, GTA V, Skyrim, and Super Mario Maker, they think it's perfectly acceptable to be proud of your amiibo purchases, and their sexual fetishes are all complete normalfag tier like feet, asses and dickgirls.
Basically, they are the trashmobs, the background NPCs, the plebs, the chaff and the filler of that in-game world's human population.

Burrowing Schadenfreude

Attached: Impossible scenario.jpg (1448x2048, 657K)

No matter what, Apocalypse wouldn't spawn and kill the rabbits for fifteen minutes and picked everywhere else to teleport.

Since most of everyone was trapped inside of a small tunnel and couldn't reach to finish the fight and allow me to beat the day; I ended up working on White at -62% by the time he breached. Then the rabbits finally died.

Never deploying rabbits again unless I know they'll win quickly or die quickly to let an actually good team fight.

Attached: Rabbit ruiners.png (328x531, 125K)

they're both classy dudes with great designs, and as the only super prettyboy abnormalities they naturally draw fujo attention
Gives white/black pistols, his coffin is a right-back EGO gift so people usually won't have a slot filled, and it gives +1 to every stat - and Vow is also really great armor. Plus Repression is his usual Work so he trains Justice.

you can skip, and if you want to reread some story segments or see how far you got before you can get to the unlocked stuff from the menu screen

youtube.com/watch?v=PDcUV3Dd3aY

sweet, thank you

Am a shitty drawfag, might take a few requests for simple doodles of abnorms, I'd rather not draw the humanoids since they already get a lot of attention

Attached: birds.png (590x436, 78K)

one sin looking sad
our bro always smiles. I bet he wants to be sad too, sometimes.

draw humanoid schadenfreude.

>Suppress Different Abnormalities
>All but one of my current setup either don't breech or do too much damage to suppress normally

Attached: 1454845799907.jpg (633x738, 87K)

Is this the worst designed ZAYIN/ALEPH in the game?
It looks so dumb compared to everyone else even the slime

Attached: ArmyInBlackCloseUp.PNG.png (220x249, 145K)

Be honest, how FUCKED am I?
The unknowns are some notepad, the Giant Mushroom, Melting Love, and the """"safe"""" room

Attached: the (barebones) crew.png (1917x1871, 1.06M)

Am i doing fine?

Attached: lobdeps.png (1542x1340, 1.11M)

God bless Fujoshi. They manage to piss off both roasties AND sissies at the same time. If they weren't so 3d I'd commission art of them.

This but with an Abnormality of your choice

Attached: hoooo.jpg (598x749, 39K)

Don't worry, man. You'll get a whole bunch more abnormalities and you can let the less-dangerous ones out with time.
Judgement Bird with a valentine on the innocent side of his scale, making them balanced while he flusters and blushes

Beauty the cutie!

Attached: beauty.jpg (3193x2401, 1.32M)

Yin and Yang being in doors next to one another is kind of a huge pain, yeah. Shouldn't be too much of a fuss thuogh.
>Melting Love in Central
ouch
Your abnormalities aren't too bad in truth. You don't have too many really fucking annoying bastards outside of Work results ones.

I have seen Yin and Yang sometimes go weirdly different routes to get to each other, meaning they shouldn't immediately fuse. I guess they didn't want it to be a unavoidable noobkiller early on

>>Melting Love in Central
Yeah I had a bad feeling about that. The only times I can reasonably safely interact with her are at the very end of the day or when Little Helper clears all the mook employees.

>That Yin & Yang
I have them in the same place in my game

Attached: 1530156622733.jpg (1250x1080, 99K)

guess I'll fucking die

Attached: FUCK.png (1920x1080, 1.65M)

the "sometimes I'm mad, but sometimes I'm not. as mad." with a bird

he's sad because he wanted one too

Attached: 1.png (1063x755, 65K)

Best OTP

Attached: 1557111001523.png (619x579, 165K)

>abos start swapping places
what
no
why?

I'll post full res image with all of them once I finish drawing them all

spoiler suggestions
Keep ONLY who you want handling that side at that side. Make that corridor her husbando's bedroom for the time being and ignore the mushroom.
Alternatively switch their infected ass over to the other side if there's nothing there you want to deal with at the moment, especially since it's probably just Little Helper and the Shelter, yeah?

FUCKING
ADORABLE
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

;^)

Uh oh.
fucking fruits of understanding + an already active outbreak of slimes

Attached: FUCK.png (1915x1075, 2.66M)

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeit

Attached: best boy.jpg (1200x1200, 691K)

MONSTER KILL

There's nothing more intense than finishing up the day and remembering express train to hell, seeing 4 lights and rushing your ticket guy to it while praying the choo choo won't start.
Prove me wrong.

As someone who loves that shit, there'll definitely be more intense things going down. Definitely.

does this count?

Attached: 2.png (633x558, 179K)

What abnormality is this, this sounds fun.

Attached: 1457579506558.gif (336x199, 1.87M)

At least I've got some help, no matter how little.

Attached: he's trying.png (1547x263, 541K)

Having around 45 people stacked in an elevator during a green midnight and getting the bug where right clicking or pausing stops working.
The angriest loss I ever had.

Attached: 10-1.png (823x1008, 83K)

add the O part of the :O expression to it and it'll be perfect
O-05-47

user just click on a room and send people to work a few times when that happens, it'll unfuck it.
that's how I fixed it anyways

Cute.

how about this lol

Attached: 2.png (652x560, 196K)

ill take it

Holy shit long boy is so precious

Of all the Abnormalities I was expecting Blue Star wasn't one of them lmao good job user

Black Swan eating a clerk head

this just makes me imagine that one SQUARE SQUARE SQUARE picture with Ryu from Ninja Gaiden and Kratos, except replaced with FIRST, FAIR TRIAL BY A JURY, THEN PENITE-GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY

I am playing this for the first time. Should I go past my minimum energy requirement to draw the most information I can from each abnormality, or should I finish days as quickly as possible? Is there any advantage to either choice? Do I have any reason not to finish it asap?

Attached: 1533959152544.jpg (540x732, 74K)

escape used to fix that for me
it is fucking annoying though

Absofuckinglutely.
The speed of finishing a day only matters for research quests and timed missions.
As long as you have time and play safe, you can push your Work as long as you need to until you hit the "Ordeal" wall, since you're just starting out.
Plus, Zayin-level Abnormalities don't level your stats TOO well, especially in the early game without a specific Research. So spend some time doing it sure, and do the same to get agets some nice stats. Best to focus on one Work type too, else you'll just slowly gain 1-4 points a day in all stats instead of 30+ in one.

>Should I go past my minimum energy requirement to draw the most information I can from each abnormality.
yes, and their "extras" if possible.
>do I have any reason not to finish it asap?
you "will" have reasons.

Day 16 and I have the same questions yet.
I suggest you doing some more boxes of each Abnormality without making any losses. But don't overdo it, you will have time to do them later.
You can to re-start the game (having the information and items you obtained).
So, for now, test things... I suppose xd

Someone give me a hint on the keyhole murder machine, it always rampages no matter what I do with it

If it's your first time, I'd say go as fast as possible until something shows up and fucks you in the ass so hard you can't continue.
Restart with your new knowledge, and then draw the day out to learn what you can.

Good news everyone.
mountain doesn't consume bees

Attached: they hate each other..png (1130x354, 336K)

Don't pay attention to it.

Ignore it, out of sight out of mind

Just ignore it, bro

Alt-tabbing out to check on Yea Forums is very helpful in these situations.

kys you fucking nigger. Im sorry people are not talking about fuckin smash or some vidya waifu. dumb cocksucking niggers like u need to get gassed

Attached: obama.jpg (620x700, 48K)

not sure if she does anything special but here's what i got for (you)

Attached: 3.png (727x711, 74K)

Guys, I want to fuck Nothing There

That's looks like a really, REALLY bad day user.

That's why the one pornfic was written, for people like you.
I'm almost done with my Judgement Bird pornfic, finally decided the Agent'll fuck him after he's done milking the handsome longboy for his genetic information.
Then he'll get chosen by Nameless Fetus/CENSORED on his way out the door.

Why am I just now seeing threads for this game on Yea Forums for the first time if it is a year old?

got passable a translation

>melting love can fucking eat their mooks

Attached: 1511837201555.jpg (567x378, 123K)

Fuck this shitty game, nwo I remember why I never play what Yea Forums tells me to
I got my third abnormality and it just instakills anyone I send there
Like what teh fuck am I supposed to do if none of the 4 options work??? Wowwwwww

>2nd spoiler
Such is the weight of the sins you have committed.

I know this is bait, but what was it.

>I don't get instant results all of the time and never want to use a specific option meant for shit like that happening or even just fucking ignore the abnormality and come back to it later if it's not ACTIVELY fucking me over
Do you even have armor? Weapons? Which abnormality is it?
Sometimes you DO get bad abnormalities that can't be dealt with at all
but you're on Day 3 and can literally repo back to 1 with jack shit time lost

What is it?

But we are talking about some vidya waifu!
We're talking about Dreams of A Black Swan, right?

no one asked for this but im gonna post it anyways
ill take more requests if theres a new thread

Attached: 4.png (836x508, 39K)

Hey man, thanks you

How am I supposed to know the fucking name if I can't get a single work done with it?
But it looked like a bunch of weird faces, hanging from some line like cloth drying in the sun, and there was a weird pair of legs behind them walking.
I have the one sin and a hundred good deeds weapon and armor. Now that is a good fucking abnormality.

hahahahha nice

I'd rather have a pornfic of black swan

wait for it to be on the happy face

You willingly play a game where you explore the unknown
And you encounter a situation you don't know how to deal with
And your response is to ... blame the game?
Yeah, no. you're shit. Get good.

>Shy Look
Catch her on a good mood.

didn't say name, user
also you got one of the BEST early game abnormalities in truth and one that is very easy to deal with
think about what the creature's position is and what that might mean in regards to work

Gone through 31 employees and tuned them with HE or higher gear, 2 others with Teth.
Dedicated damage dealers so at any one time 27 people will be attacking the boss, 5 to stop mind control, bee and mushrooms and other abnormalities and the last guy to keep White from making me restart every 40 minutes.

Taking my time on this fight just means I eventually get taken to church between 10 and 40 minutes fighting; so I'm now at 1 Lob point from my original 250 ready to win.

This is the 33 man Suicide Squad v Apocalypse.

Attached: 33 man suicide squad.png (1594x347, 1.13M)

>Now that is a good fucking abnormality.
based and Christpilled

Attached: 1556387588849.png (700x693, 360K)

Why do some abnormalities have round crates instead of square? does that mean kickstarter abnormality? are they all cringe or some shit? I didn't like ppodae at first but it makes me smile now that I realize that it's(hopefully) a joke about pitbull owners

>Alex asking Maki if he wants some fug

>Shy Look
Yeah that's the fucking one
>catch her on a good mood
Oh fuck that's a thing?
But how do I even account for that? It takes like 40 seconds for one of my slaves to get to its chamber since they need to take an elevator.

Attached: 1554776008175.gif (280x154, 2.96M)

yup
and nah, some of them are really great
La Luna and Backward Clock are also backer abnormalities

>Like what teh fuck am I supposed to do if none of the 4 options work??? Wowwwwww
Throw your keyboard like the chimp that you are

You can keep employees in hallways, you know?

>Like what teh fuck am I supposed to do if none of the 4 options work??? Wowwwww
Stop thinking inside the box. You have more options than just the work type. This is some low IQ shit right here.

Attached: 1552085899650.jpg (250x300, 17K)

IM GONNA SAY THE C WORD !

C A R M E N

>You have more options than just the work type.
This is not true, at least not in Day 3

Someone told me that you haven't bought your ticket

I think he meant "there's more that affects abnormalities and their responses/damage than merely just the type of work chosen"

This is what happens when you make bad assumptions and you never double-check if your assumptions are correct.

Attached: tiny isle.png (900x506, 41K)

Plague doctor is the best zayin(ALETH)

>This is some low IQ shit right here.
not him, but tbdesu I'm pretty surprised I figured it out myself, I think I just suffered a few shitty faces until I got enough to unlock the manager's tips then had a big "ooooooooh" moment

I didn't know there was more to it than work types

Attached: 1531439343770.jpg (251x231, 18K)