Do you remember the first time you played online multiplayer?

do you remember the first time you played online multiplayer?

Attached: 1557208027776.jpg (225x224, 4K)

What counts as online multiplayer? If runescape etc. doesn't count then for myself it was MGS4 online mode, it was fun as fuck

Yes. Furcadia 1996ish. There used to be a sword in the game and I would use it to harass people endlessly.

Yes it was battlefront renegade squaron on my psp and I thought it was space age technology how I could play with other people through the internet on a machine that fit in my hands.

Attached: 1556142471098.png (1024x862, 1.76M)

Yep. I was young and enjoyed the base building of AoE 2 more than anything, it was a shitty experience.

Yeah, I was super nervous.
Socom.

Yeah it was Runescape I think, or maybe one of the early WWII Battlefield games.

It was some browser-based co-op game where you play as different types of robots
You did different stages with three other people and it was in 3D, I wish I could remember what it was called

I played gta 4 online for a day and my internet got shut off the next day because my parents said internet would be too expensive

Kusic thread?

Attached: 1556511301587.jpg (683x670, 207K)

Tibia around 2004, I guess

Is that a picture of one of those Pit-Bulls, that I hear so much about?

What with the dumb animal pics? Stop forcing this shit

>pic related when i was 13 was how i learned english (3rd worlder)

Attached: file.png (969x568, 917K)

>keeps posting shitty anime pictures
>le ching chong Japanese girls XD epic pewdiepie
>someone posts animals
>Reeeeee stop this shiiiiit
Fuck off incel

City of Heros, but no one likes to group up or do group content and I'm tired of soloing a bunch of rooms and textboxes; so i'm about to drop it.

Attached: 1535084461152.jpg (592x1200, 82K)

none of your fucktarded post make sense you faggot reddit migrant

Yep it was Brawl online. Pretty fun when it wasn't ass

there's a pretty big gap between weebshit posting and posting the same 3 animal pics over and over and over and over

I was a kid who just got cod black ops, and this black dude kept telling me he'd beat me up

>he's absolutely seething
Fuck off back twitter fag