Was that an Evangelion reference?

Was that an Evangelion reference?

Attached: fpfpfp.jpg (960x544, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/txROj_BCXLs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sigma? What's Sigma?

Honestly, i can predict he is Zero from get go

do guys seriously cum into their hand? I just let my cum spurt onto my belly and soak in

Zero Escape is dead now. Uchi is taking his themes and story writing to other game series.

youtu.be/txROj_BCXLs

they hide that the main character was old by having no mirrors. thats bs. you could see your wrinkly old hands

Still waiting for the original ZE3.

>the bear doesn't rape her

sad

Never ever.
Enjoy your complex motivations, aliens, time travel and plotholes.

Attached: IMG-3470.png (1200x1200, 164K)

imagine being this much of a speedreader

Attached: 1557437157652.png (233x542, 110K)

I never understood the plot of this game. So basically an infection destroyed the world and the main characters want to go to the past to stop it but by doing so they're not altering the present, they're just creating a new timeline which means the people of their original timeline will still live in a world where Radical 6 sent them to an almost extinction.
Not only that but when you think about it there must be a billion of alternate realities where Radical 6 never happened so what's the point of trying to stop it?

So that they get to be in a world thats okay. Fuck everyone else

What the hell did I watch?
This is too complex for me.

based speedreader

Is that so? In that case I suppose you won't mind explaining it, right?

Attached: 1553558991270.png (333x333, 93K)

I don't get it

Why should I spoonfeed a dumbass who didn't pay attention to the story or literally everything Akane ucking explained? Replay the game yourself

What a dumb ass question.

i cum on my keyboard and display

>Why should I spoonfeed a dumbass
Because you can't.
You have no arguments.

Attached: 1542493682865.png (854x655, 630K)

>hey guys I'm retarded, give me the answer

kys

After ZE3 I don't trust Uchi at fucking all

When horny brain dumb

>Zero Escape is dead now
>Series ended at ZTD
I hope you're sitting down for what I'm about to tell you about Danganronpa

It's been a while since I finished this series so I might be wrong but the main point of your question gets addressed by Tenmyouji when he recites his little story about the motorcycle guys having an accident. Going back to fix things at point D or E to create the radical-6 free timeline is great and all but what about their struggles as human beings being wiped away just like that?

Basically it means that the changes they were trying to attempt in ZTD (the sequel) were supposed to erase/modify the radical-6 timeline.

V3 is kino. pleb.

is that sdt hair

Seems a bit too cruel for the humans of the Radical 6 timeline but when you think about it they would probably be fine with the timeline being erased.
Surviving the apocalypsis, a nuclear winter and forced to live in a dystopian earth where the blue sky no longer exists sounds like hell.

>Surviving the apocalypsis, a nuclear winter and forced to live in a dystopian earth where the blue sky no longer exists sounds like hell.
And I fully agree with you. However, according to someone living in adversity is pretty much what makes us men. I believe Tenmyouji said this but I can't remember which philosopher/personality/writer said something similar.

Attached: Juin(sixième mois).gif (256x192, 9K)

COMPLEX

it's his blood retard

If your dad jacked off at least once more you wouldn't be alive

some brainlet shit?

IT WAS ALL FICTION

i always lay on my stomach when i masterbate, i rest my chest on a chair, and i pull up another to rest my legs on. i put a cup underneath me and cum into it for easy cleaning

moron

>not eating your cum for protein

where the fuck is your head in this scenario

and

Was VLR a masterpiece?

999 >>> ZTD > VLR

it had its flaws, so I'd say it was equal to 999.
VLR definitely had best girl though.

Attached: best girl.png (652x596, 495K)

based

i use 2 stools

So, who exactly is ? in VLR secret ending?

Too bad about that Radical 6.

Non-canon-kun.

No it's from JoJo. Based araki is based

eburiwan

Sigma balls, lmao.

The whole point of Tenmyouji's story is that they're not going to un-do the VLR timeline. What happened happened, and that history isn't going to "poof" into nonexistence just because they alter history.

The time travel isn't like Back in the Future where changing the past deletes the future or overwrites it. The whole plan was for Sigma and Phi to go back to the past and prevent the disaster so the "good" timeline could be created.

Luna ending > any other ending

Can someone please draw this

The things we do for gains.

when does that happen in JoJo?

You

Attached: the master of bating.png (617x341, 12K)

Is this uni-fliz all over again?

Heres why ZLR failed: Sigma(or any of the other people) never even ONCE mention how old he is.
And Sigma runs around like a mad man and never even ONCE stops to catch his breath and notice that he has no stamina because he is a fucking old man! Dude literally goes from a fit college guy to a old man that barely exercises and dont notice a difference?
Thank fuck Phi pretty much saved that game, cuz that twist ruins everything.

Attached: Phi_Concerned.jpg (960x544, 91K)

>Forgetting that Phi says something about you being way too old for her within the first hour of play
>Forgetting "HURRY UP AND DIE YOU SENILE OLD FUCK"

Come on man

Come to think about it, there are scenes where the other characters ask Sigma if he needs to rest.

I didnt forget anything. Phi says it and Sigma just thinks she is being annoying and treating him like a old man when they are not that different in age.
What I meant was none of the characters ever comes up and say HEY DUDE YOU ARE LITERALLY 70 YEARS OLD!
Or the most important part where he should have no stamina to do all the shit he does.

Spotted the my brother

>Phi says it and Sigma just thinks she is being annoying and treating him like a old man when they are not that different in age.
That's the point. It's staring you right in the face on more on one occasion but Sigma doesn't think much of it.

People hardly referred to Tenmyouji's age either, it was irrelevant.

Attached: complex.png (1920x1080, 3.04M)

>if every man on the planet stopped jerking off they'd all have 100,000 babies each
really destroying me with facts and logic here

Attached: ayys thoughtfully.jpg (412x314, 8K)

You're desperately trying to make it look like a plot hole, yet like said, the age of everyone in the game was irrelevant, you didn't see people constantly mention Tenmyouji was an old man. I guess Quark was cared for often because he was a kid, but even then no one explicitly said "He's a kid so we should care about him more than the others".

only because of how Phi screams when you leave her and Quark behind

When’s the last time you went up to an old person and said “hey you’re literally 70 years old”. I’m gonna guess never you fucking idiot

Attached: 1468385643323.webm (800x450, 2.86M)

>And Sigma runs around like a mad man and never even ONCE stops to catch his breath and notice that he has no stamina because he is a fucking old man!
They're on the fucking moon.

The real plothole is how sigma doesnt notice he has an old man's voice, the rest is pretty good, tho having his fake eye not be like a real one is pushing it a bit

Did you notice your voice changed when you hit puberty without looking back on videos?

From your perspective you don't know what your voice sounds like which is why people always go "I don't sound like that" when they hear their voice played back.

>he doesn't pinch his foreskin tight, cum into the diy skin pouch and then waddle over to the toilet to dump the cum
The only issue is cleaning your dick afterwards or precum dripping for a while but that can be solved with a shower.

That's the thing, he essentially aged like 40 years overnight from his point of view so the difference in his voice would have been a drastic change to him.
We only don't notice our voice change cause it happens to us gradually

>nearly 3 years

Attached: punished sigma.jpg (500x626, 182K)

>we'll never know how the bigger apocalypse went down