Will this save League of Legends™?

Will this save League of Legends™?

Attached: 132435476587.jpg (643x473, 119K)

No
Is this that stupid cardgame leak?

Anime skins

Attached: 123247578.jpg (730x1095, 101K)

LoL has always had anime skins

It has one anime line, and now another. Hardly, "always"

battle academia yasuo in the 2nd set lmao

I don't understand what kind of subhuman you need to be to care about lol skins, let alone to actually buy them

Hopefully

>he isnt supporting the developers who brought him countless hours of fun

Youre posting on a weeb site on a saturday evening. You tell me, loser.

if the prices weren't fucking ridiculous maybe I would, but lol skin prices are one step away from being gachage tiers

I already spent plenty of money on leege, i've been playing since beta and bought those starter packs to get 90% of the champions, and i've got all of Soraka's skins.

It had Star Guardian which is based off of magical girl anime. This one is Battle Academia which is based off of superhero shounen anime, aka My Hero Academia.

okay lets see here...shitty anime darius, another faggy ez skin, lets throw the YIIKES guy in there, and whatever new champ
alright guys, good work

>he isnt supporting the developers who brought him countless hours of fun
>league
>fun

Attached: annie.jpg (316x307, 21K)

its literally just another sci-fi/pulse skin line. There is nothing anime about it at all.

What? It doesn't look sci-fi at all. It's supposed to be based off of My Hero Academia.

Are you legit retarded?

just fucking kick out those lazy fucks that don't do anything but drain resources and make a new game.
the fuck is wrong with Riot, damn.

Is that Saki?

M8 Riot singlehandedly responsible for the worst atrocities in vidya game industry only rivaled by EA and Activision
Giving them money is like willingly giving money to organised crime