Indie games are go-

>indie games are go-

Attached: indiegames.jpg (1200x2399, 1.02M)

the fuck you shitting on Frostpunk for?

Well I for one am looking forward to Ori and the Will of the Wisps :~)

It's gay.

t. homosexual.

-odra

no u_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

From left to right
7/10
8/10
6/10
Not played
4/10
5/10
9/10
10/10
Not played
9/10
9/10
9/10
not played
8/10
not played
7/10
3/10
not played

>download the Edith finch game because it’s free on psn
>remember that it was on every awards list imaginable a few years back
>play it
>wew lad
How did the industry get this bad

The only bad games in that list are Gone Home and Enter the Gungeon
OP is a faggot

>meat
shit
>celeste
ok
>cuphead
shit
>deadcells
limited amount of playtime like 20 hours before boredom after winning constantly
>hyper
shit
>gungeon
good gameplay but dps limits are shit
>ori
shit
>hollow
shit
>owlboy
shit
>frost
shit
>breach
shit
>rimworld
saved by mods to make it godlike but not as good as df
>wargroove
not worth pirating
>banner
ok
>stone
never played so shit
>finch, stanly and gone home
movie game shit (watch on youtube for same experience)

>Hollow knight
>Frostpunk
>cuphead
>Ori
F A G G O T

>od.

Attached: 1477453944446.gif (225x169, 1.79M)

Attached: 1557597841692.jpg (1200x2399, 1.07M)

>everyone shitting on HLD
>meanwhile I actually quite enjoyed it

Attached: 1557268076344.jpg (508x508, 14K)

we let this happen, ok it was normalfags that ruined it buy buying this shit.
At least now lootboxes will be banned in USA so it could kill a bit of gaming off for good games to flourish.

How do you know that Ori 2 is boring? Did you already play it? :^)

that is ori 2? shit. Ori OG sucks ass though.

You suck ass, you stinky user

shit taste, indie games are objetively good

How many have you played nigger?

You will never be a woman, no matter how much you dilate tranny

>gungeon 5/10
casual spotted

I'm sorry but I am a guy. Stop projecting yourself nigger and then you will be happy in the gulag where you deserve tranny.

There are at least 3 games better than 99% of nu-AAA """"games""""

>every semi-difficult game is boring or onions
>all the babby easy ones are good
really activates the almonds

It's better than most walking sims. I found it pretty enjoyable to dig through the family history. It's not a particularly outstanding game, but it was interesting enough.

Japanese games are much better than anything in that list, fuck off

We let children sit at the adults table for too long, they became arrogant too young, and they failed to grow up out of their childhoods as a result. Then they took over journalism and the media because those were the only places pathetic enough to accept a bunch of people who were truly useless and they slowly chipped away at everything that had been built from the ground up by publishing subversive garbage that mishandled established language constantly until a whole generation of paradoxically pathetic-but-arrogant beings came into existence and were swarming us from all directions. Now we have "award shows" that give "awards" to the most worthless non-games routinely and a "popular" culture that claims to know better than everyone else and especially better than pro developers from previous decades. It's a terrible state of affairs.

Attached: 1554250864133.jpg (1170x742, 72K)

t. Takes penis up the butt.

because its boring and repetitive if you are constantly dying

.y bait for low IQ white manchildren

Wrong, just dildos for now.

>It's better than most walking sims.
The fastest retard in the Special Olympics race is still a retard.

It's also boring if the game doesnt challenge you at all.

Attached: 1557545344385.jpg (500x333, 20K)

Ori is based, you are not.

Where is Isaac?

Not a single bad game on this list except for Gone Home

>Edith Finch better than Stanley Parable

Attached: 1548709778596.gif (230x230, 1.27M)

>no you
kill yourself

Edith finch is a good story, for free or less than $5 it's a good walking sim. literally nothing wrong with walking Sims that are that cheap.

This, its basically a visual novel and if you accept that going in its pretty neato
I liked firewatch too

You wouldn’t be constantly dying if you aren’t shit at the game

Left to right

Celeste 9.5/10
Just a really solid and deeply technical platformer. It has 3 simple moves that get taken to absurd heights. It feels like everything is used to its fullest extent. The difficulty curve is fantastic. It constantly feels just challenging enough considering where you are in the game. The C sides and B sides if played in order are like this as well. The art is beautiful. It blends a lot of styles that I enjoy. It has great use of contrast in its colors. The level after you fall down the mountain in particular has great use of greens and pinks. My only problem is sometimes the writing is cringey, and I feel like it's aware of that.

Cuphead 8.5/10
Art is gorgeous and the music is some of the best out there. My problems come with the gameplay. It plays very well and is decently diverse, but it's not particularly original in any major way. Despite that it's still very solid and does everything it wants to very well. I like all the styles of play that come from the variety of guns and items.

Enter the Gungeon 9/10
Every gun is different. It's pretty well balanced considering how random it is. Dodge roll is fun and feels natural. The diversity of guns and combinations is insane. I'm still finding new combos 50 hours in. Also the DPS cap is warranted considering how easy the game becomes with certain weapons even with the cap. Also the sprite work is gorgeous.

Hollow Knight 8/10
I personally didn't enjoy all the back tracking. I can see why people like it, it's just kinda boring when you're not exploring new places. It also bothers me that you can be punished with more back tracking if you miss an item. Namely the dream sword. The art is pretty but it's not to my tastes. I like all the mixing and matching you can do with the charms. I still got kinda bored with the combat though. I think it's because of how slow it is.