When someone tells me tifa is meant to be white

>when someone tells me tifa is meant to be white

Attached: 213321321.png (1150x400, 1.33M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MYgUSmwmD9g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh God I hope 40hara does art of all the FFVII girls

>when someone tells me aeris doesn't look like a tranny

Attached: 1534731229280.jpg (350x296, 13K)

>when someone tells me they're obsessed with Final Fantasy VII

Attached: no_boob.gif (640x360, 2.73M)

>why yes I do argue about the race of fictional characters living in a fictional universe on a chinese image board how could you tell?

Attached: 1446020322167.jpg (1920x1080, 130K)

>when someone posts their shitty femdom waifu
>again
Fuck you maid wagie, shine my shoes

What would you describe this skin color as?

Attached: white.png (763x481, 21K)

based,manjaw and mannose yet those faggots drool over her which explains a lot of stuff

This man is actually based
youtu.be/MYgUSmwmD9g

Objectively white. Equal wavelength distribution has a red tint to it for the human eye.

Agreed, Seph is literally the only honest game reviewer out there. I haven't seen anyone else bring up the fact that Sekiro was missing an airship, so much for game journalists.

well thats Tifa so glad we agree

god user-kun, i want to kiss you so badly

>when someone tells me that Spike Spiegel is white and suppose to speak English because he wears pants

Attached: facepalm_samus.jpg (124x141, 22K)

He also made a valid point of the main character being a shinobi and using a katana (a samurai's weapon) instead of the wakizashi (a traditional weapon of shinobi)

>Square on Ferrari joining the design team
>Western sensibilities would help preserve the characters' intended Caucasian appearance, specifically noting that "with games like Final Fantasy," Japanese designers tend to make white characters look Japanese."
>INTENDED CAUCASIAN
just because you have an asian fetish, that doesn't mean any black haired woman is asian.

if she is intended to be white, why was she asian in AC?

get fucked incel lol

Cloud = White

Tifa = Jap

We all know jap men themselves love pairing their women up with white men. Island full of cucks.

Attached: 8768068758765768.jpg (599x389, 36K)

because everyone was asian in Advent Children. And they based all the redesigns on idols and the voice actors playing them instead of the original character.

tifa is white you cuck, also this argument is stupid since Cloud looks asian in the remake.