XCX > XC1 = Torna > XC2

This is a fact.

Attached: 1FDA2A1C-E703-4C20-8716-786D4AF0E9DA.png (960x540, 1.21M)

theyre all good games but I agree that xcx is marginally above all of them

I agree. The world and side quests are amazing in xenoblade x. I do love all of the other games though, they are all very unique and special.

X is the best but 1 is the worst.

X1 > X2 > XCX

XBX2 please with marginally better main story so all the dumb asses can't complain about the one thing X doesn't excel at.

XCX> XC2 = Torna > XC1

Attached: 1548445758807.jpg (848x1200, 247K)

I felt that XC2 punishes you for trying to explore via field skill checks, especially in the early to mid-game, which goes against the gameplay of 1 and X. I remember abusing Shadowrunner to explore most of Cauldros severely underleveled in X, and nothing in XC2 had the same kind of thrill.

I agree

>torna
>mandatory side quests
>better than anything

Attached: 1556173435365.jpg (450x495, 38K)

cringe

Base X2 also had the worst sidequests of the whole series, there was almost nothing memorable outside of the questline starting with We Meet Again

I agree, although Torna is too short and limited to really rank.

I like XC2.

I got to the peak of the volcano in Cauldros in the interval between chapters 5 and 6. I didn't have Shadowrunner either, I just jumped and climbed around and ran like mad, it was crazy.

>torna better than anything
Torna was largly a waste of time with a worse combat system than the base game and less customization

>implying
cauldros early would have the same field skill locks as XC2

nah they're better than 1, even ignoring the blade quests

No, you can still traverse everything barring the few places that require a Skell and that one cave with several barriers that only opens up via a late-game sidequest. And as long as you get the mechanical field skill to 4, you can even set up most of the probes and start using FrontierNav there way early.

sure but you can't get anything meaningful out of cauldros. Anything would kill you instantly and the treasures are locked behind skill checks like in 2 so what's the point? 2 at least has a majority of its chests unlocked, to the point where you can get late game chips once you reach temperantia

Can confirm, it took about an hour but I was eventually able to perfect a route that got me to the top of Cauldros’ volcano, while I was still in the low level 20s, and it felt amazing

Quests post-Alcamoth destruction >>>>> That one gag quest following Indol’s destruction about the Nopon stuck in the World Tree. We didn’t even get to find out what happened to the NPC Mellica from one of the Indol quests

>quests post alcamoth destruction
So less than 5% of the games quests?

fpbp

Anything past chapter 6 in Xenoblade 2 is madly rushed, Indol with its grand total of five missable quests is pretty much an afterthought compared to Alcamoth. I guess it's easy to compare them though.

This may be autistic but I found X2’s NPCs to be the least memorable just because there is no NPC affinity chart and most of the sidequests do not have follow-ups. In contrast, I can remember the names and quests of many of 1’s and X’s NPCs

There was one thing about Indol that hit me.... When you first arrive at Mor Ardain in Chapter 4, you can find a generic boy next to his parents at Anangham Port . He tells you that he’s moving to Indol with his parents. He disappears from the port around Chapter 6, but reappears there after Indol goes down..... alone