Dataminers found two Rare IPs in the files, Jet Force Gemini and Blast Corps, proving Microsoft’s involvement

>Dataminers found two Rare IPs in the files, Jet Force Gemini and Blast Corps, proving Microsoft’s involvement
>Phil Spencer, leader of Microsoft, confirmed that he was OK with giving Banjo in Smash and he also scored high in the ballot, something Nintendo definitely noticed
>Crossplay exists between Switch and XONE, meaning that a collaboration already happened between those two “rivals”. XBOX live is also available on Switch, meaning that Banjo & Kazooie games could appear on Switch.
>Banjo is in

>Imran, who has been proven correct about Smash, notably by saying no new Namco rep in base game, half-dozen unique newcomers in base game and a new Sega rep (Joker), implied that a Tecmo character is coming.
>Tecmo already has an AT in the game and datamining revealed unused game for spirit representation, probably due to them moving Ryu Hayabusa as DLC.
>Ninja Gaiden is the last classic NES franchise yet to be represented in Smash. An interview with Tecmo developers also happened where they dodged Smash Bros. questions.
>Ryu Hayabusa is in

>Bethesda is releasing DOOM Eternal on Switch and confirmed discussing with Nintendo about Smash. Promotion is definitely welcome.
>The DOOM Twitter account keeps making references to Smash, confirming the good relationship they have.
>We know that DLC characters would be huge surprises like Joker. Doomguy fits the bill perfectly, and guns are no longer a restriction, since Joker uses one.
>Doom Slayer is in

>Namco is responsible for the development of Smash Ultimate
>It is known that Dark Souls is their most popular franchise, and is loved by the fans
>Artorias is the most popular boss in the franchise and has a huge importance in the lore
>Artorias is in

>They are all part of the Google leak, and it's implied that they'll be the remaining DLC fighters.

Attached: dreamteam.png (758x534, 305K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NeQM1c-XCDc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm glad that the DLC has been confirmed. Take that refusteves and Erdrincels!

can we get conker assist trophy

Never doubted bear and bird haha

I just want fucking porky

>google leak
You retards believe anything huh?
How many times will it take for you to learn your lesson?

Attached: E6C86980-C483-47A4-B074-C174B45165EC.png (1024x600, 636K)

This is too good to be true. Expected a whole bunch of crowdpleasers and got Incineroar. It's gonna be the same here except it'll be Dragon Quest Erdrick and Minecraft Steven instead. Stop getting your hopes up.

Attached: 1557031863288.jpg (960x540, 24K)

What the fuck is a Google leak

Seething stevefaggot

Nintendo fucked up and put up ads for the future dlc fighters.

Look at the huge fucking difference between Banjo and everyone else here. I just want him in so I could have some variety from all the realistic, gritty looking characters people are theorizing we'll get.

Literally the dumbest leak yet
If you clear out all your history and cache and sign out of google and live in eu and search certain characters super smash bros ultimate an ad for fighter pass should come up I guess
But only few same screenshots are thrown around and it is easy to fake in photoshop or say it came up for you without proof
Literally dumbest leak yet and shows retards will believe anything if it has something they like

Link us, friend. I'm curious.

Attached: E0B33A7A-E004-40F8-A1F4-91BD1501E9F4.jpg (757x838, 131K)

>Nintendo fucked up. Rayman is in
>Nintendo fucked up with the mural. All these 7 characters are in
>Nintendo fucked yo their ads. These 4 are in
Can we have some common sense and not count eggs before they hatch?

Attached: 0718B42C-3FAF-439D-8BF1-D88C6F7C0652.gif (480x360, 2.54M)

Ryu and Banjo reasons sound right but

>Devs are tweeting about smash means something

This is wrong.. way forward (shantae) and Chibi robo Devs and ubisoft were tweeting about smash before ultimate released.. it doesnt mean much.. could mean their company is getting a spirit? Otherwise where's the ubisoft rep?

>Dev gave the switch a game in exchange for smash rep surely

Again.. ubisoft have been sucking their dick hard.. yet nothing... It doesn't lock anything in

>Bandaid mum co. Made the game

Pacman?

The grinch leak wasn't even too long ago and you already have retards saying calling ESRB 2.0 again

Lol yeah, this might be the stupidest one yet

Cope harder banjo fag, you will rue the day you dared turn against minecraft steve

Attached: image.jpg (750x818, 273K)

Man I bet Minecraft Steve would actually be fun to play but now I just don’t want him in purely so I don’t have to be subjected to these horrible creepy renders anymore.

>rosterfags make me hate a character
come on now

Joker uses an airsoft pistol, that's nowhere near the level of ultraviolence that DOOM promotes. If he does get in, Doomguy would be a neutered representation of the DOOM franchise. The fucking Fallout mascot has a bigger chance, and Fallout hasn't even shown up on Switch yet.

i feel the same way but towards banjo despite growing up with tooie, smash faggotry has never been this bad

I don’t hate the character, I think he deserves to get in and would be fun to play, which I would do with zero reservations.

I would just rather get anyone else now purely so these Steve renders are lost to time. If he gets in, these ugly ass Steve renders will be shitposted until the end of time because the autist who made them purposely made them unsettling. Which will just make other spergs post them more because they’ll see he gets a reaction.

No big deal either way since I only come to Yea Forums to lurk Smash threads I guess.

Doom slayer is not in. How is making smash references confirmation of anything? All the trashbrains on this board let me tell you

>Crossplay exists between Switch and XONE, meaning that a collaboration already happened between those two “rivals”.
>Games connect to Publisher's servers and back
>WOAH XBONER&SWITCH4AVARXXXXDDDD
Stay delusional

All literal who’s that Americans & Nips don’t care about. Kill yourself Toddler.

Attached: 9255C971-D462-4BB3-BD89-D533D7E4F15D.jpg (6500x2500, 3.7M)

I don't buy into this ad leak thing but what you're supposed to do is just type in the characters name and Smash Ultimate. No dlc or season pass. The thought process is that when said ad notices someone looking up an announced character with Smash Ultimate, it gives them an ad for the DLC.

Again I don't buy into the google thing but if you're going to search for it you have to do it rather specifically and not mention DLC or the pass in your search. Just "X name Smash Ultimate"

>Crossplay exists between Switch and XONE, meaning that a collaboration already happened between those two “rivals”
Yea, crossplay through Minecraft

youtube.com/watch?v=NeQM1c-XCDc

> FF7 at the top of all three
Sephiroth is in!

Who will hopefully just get a Mii costume sword costume with Chief getting a gunner one. I legit want at least one cartoony goofy fun character and Banjo Kazooie would really fit that bill. Out of these I'd snag Banjo and Doomguy for sure. If the DS rep was Solaire or Chosen Undead I may have gotten him but I'm not too big on Artorias. Fuck that fight. Ninja Gaiden Ryu would make a friend of mine pretty happy so I hope this ad thing is an actual flub by NoE cause it's a solid list. I doubt it is though but that doesn't really change these characters chances of getting in or not.

where do these renders even fucking come from anyway
i only ever see them on Yea Forums and no matter what i search for i can't find them anywhere else
i refuse to believe one of you nigs is autistic enough to render this shit just to stir up smash threads

it feels weird that after a long ass time of doomguy never being talked about much besides him being a fun character, he's at the forefront of dlc talk and rosterfaggotry. i wont believe the leak until hes 100% confirmed, but its weird to see.

Attached: OH GOD OH FUCK.png (1280x720, 1.04M)

Arisen from Dragon's Dogma when? Either have him as a sword n board fighter with pawns of different vocations or let him magically change vocations on the fly, plus Grigori and Daimon attacks.

Couldn't any random fag have paid for those Smash Fighterpack ads to show up for those searches?

Yes. What's funny to me is that with the other things one form or another of Nintendo has leaked this is totally something they'd inadvertently do. Like the Stage Builder thing, accidentally showing Lucario and Ness back in Brawl, the Castlevania music flub. If this was real I would not be at all surprised.

Yup, just wait til people really push this into grinch tier once E3 rolls around

Attached: Based Dustin.jpg (1058x663, 65K)

Oh no looks like leak is canceled

Attached: 8261B717-9FFD-43DF-AF4F-5461671AC7C8.png (480x854, 107K)

Cope harder faker, true Stevechads won't insult banjoks, they are our servants against the traitors in the north Erdrickfags.

Attached: 1555694246826.png (960x960, 786K)

Also leaking the name "spirits" back in August.

This isn't 100% guaranteed but to say "LUL GRINCH LEAK AGAIN" and claim there is no possibility is retarded.

Battle for the slot.

Attached: Battle of the 5.png (806x1182, 1.66M)

>spirits not related the series coming with the fighter
Heh no

Was the Rare spirits thing even legit?
I haven't heard anything about it since

It says Joker, not Sora though.

Attached: 1551403591378.jpg (1024x733, 83K)

All the characters in this “leak” do
That’s why it means literally nothing
Wow searching for smash brings up smash stuff shocking