FINAL FANTASY 7 REMAKE

youtube.com/watch?v=Df0YG3qfZ8E

I can't stop watching this trailer. It looks so fucking good Yea Forums. They actually aren't fucking it up. I just thought for sure it would be a dumpster fire like FF XIII and FF XV but it looks fantastic. I'm shocked

Attached: cloud and barret ff7 remake.jpg (1920x1080, 230K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A3sBZ5Nr4hc
twitter.com/chuchumcgoo/status/1126627347485081600
reddit.com/r/FFVIIRemake/comments/bndw4s/playstations_official_twitter_is_leaning_hard/
youtu.be/6-GEmPzn0xc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't worry user, when it comes out it'll be every bit of the train wreck we are all expecting

Nomura knows how to make good and fun games. Despite the flaws KH 3 had, I still had a blast. It still blows my mind that FF XV was so casual you can literally hold O to win

Attached: FF XV hold O to win.webm (640x360, 2.66M)

There is no reason to buy it frankly.

>It's a Nomura has to put Square on his back and the save the company episode again
I love this episode

Attached: based nomura.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

Why does Square Enix love Ray Chase so much? He is Noctis, Master of Masters in KH, Edgar in World of Final Fantasy and now Biggs.

Attached: Biggs_FFVII.jpg (480x480, 44K)

Why is Barret white?

I honestly don't see how it can be a trainwreck

He's not though? In fact, some SJW are throwing hissy fits because Barret's voice is "too black". Like stereotype black. I'm not making this up either. A big bulky black man sounds like a big bulky black man. I fucking hate SJWs I swear to God

Attached: barret.jpg (192x217, 6K)

is this falseflag shilling or real shilling?

>$60 episodic releases

dropped

>People like a game
>SHILLING
You are apart of the cancer that killed Yea Forums die slow

Attached: 1537053576298.gif (500x385, 492K)

>I can't stop watching this trailer. It looks so fucking good Yea Forums. They actually aren't fucking it up. I just thought for sure it would be a dumpster fire like FF XIII and FF XV but it looks fantastic. I'm shocked

>E
>P
>I
>S
>O
>D
>I
>C

>episodic
>FFXV combat
>Advent Children tone
>PS4 exclusive

Attached: 1555512960906.jpg (477x481, 51K)

>I can't stop watching this trailer. It looks so fucking good Yea Forums.
It's almost identical to the one from 4 years ago, barring the Aeris and Sephiroth parts.

This picture is so unsettling. Cloud looks so fucking feminine. I mean he always looked slim but he legit just looks like a woman here. It's odd especially next to Barrett

>>FFXV combat
Literally no

Attached: 1517449114172.jpg (650x646, 106K)

Cloud was literally always a prettyboy though, did you forget the part where he put on a dress and seduced a grown man?

She is so perfect. Goddamn I can't watch her die in HD bros

Attached: aerith flower.jpg (800x450, 44K)

>make shitty assumptions
keep your shitpost in other threads, please

at least two of those aren't assumptions, at least for now

it's at best KH combat and at worst FFXV combat

both worse than turn-based

>"acshun" combat

>I honestly don't see how it can be a trainwreck

uuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhmmmmm???

Don't worry, that won't happen until Episode 2 which won't be out until at least 2023.

>>FFXV combat
>>Advent Children tone
You can't be this fucking retarded

Attached: 1549000926138.jpg (300x300, 19K)

Remember FF15?

prove it.
>controlling one party member
>x to do this
>o to do this
>Noctis gap closer on Cloud

Sure there was an OTHER COMMANDS tab in one of the screenies but seeing how everything is tabbed out to a button it's unlikely a scroll menu for a traditional battle system.

Think that scene will be in the game?

they're gonna beat off sephiroth and zack all game and you know it

turn based combat is boring

>trailer only
>"wow this is the best thing ever"
>not shill hype

>I can't watch her die
lucky for you, she won't this time around, we've really progressed as a society since 1997, so no retard-name-calling or females will be harmed in this game.

You're so right, mashing X in menus is so boring, instead it's way more fun to run around and mash X against damage sponge enemies that don't react to your hits.

>Turn based
Oh man I just got so sleepy all of a sudden

Attached: 1520813607822.png (389x325, 95K)

If you don't like FF7 then why the fuck do you care about the remake

i hope we get an actual holy element
every ff had holy, now holy is an ultimate magic so we cant use it
maybe sanctus? pearl?

>Paying full price for a game that came out 20 years ago

Attached: B9EA61DB-7299-415C-96F6-0A01DFDFFB7C.jpg (546x651, 11K)

ff7 isnt turn based

But I'm not.

I'm paying full price for 1/3 of a game that came out 20 years ago.

In an interview with Game Informer, Kitase offered some insight into how content will be spread across the various Final Fantasy VII Remake parts and used the Final Fantasy XIII trilogy as a comparison so that people had a direct point of reference.

"It will essentially be a full-scale game for each part of the multi-part series," Kitase stated. He then continued by saying "So if we're just looking at each of these parts, one part should be on par with the scale of one Final Fantasy XIII game."

This should look to dispel the consistent misconception that the game will be episodic, which is by definition quite a different beast. Each iteration of the Final Fantasy VII Remake will be a fully fleshed out game, as we discussed in a previous feature.

Each of the Final Fantasy XIII trilogy games clocked in around the 40-50 hour mark for the main story campaign, with plenty of extra time thrown in for the completion of side quests. It means that the Final Fantasy VII Remake could end up being a pretty extensive gaming series.

Attached: mKkyVMv.jpg (1920x1080, 509K)

ATB is a form of turn-based combat.

brainlet

Who says I don't like FF7? Nice assumption. I love FF 7 but turn based is so outdated. Action RPG is the next logical evolution to the combat. Besides, Square themselves says this is the combat they wanted in the original FF 7 but couldn't due to hardware limitations

Attached: cid highwind.jpg (523x690, 147K)

>40 hours in Midgar
Sounds dreadful. This shit is gonna be so padded.

That’s just dumb.

Attached: 5242CF31-D2F1-483E-BF8E-3716774F3222.png (463x563, 161K)

Honestly, at this point I believe anyone who doesn't emphatically agree that turn-based combat is significantly more engaging than any real-time action combat system outside of specific competitive fighting games is either being incredibly disingenous or a based retard.

Attached: 00001683.png (1920x1080, 1.17M)

and its closer to active combat rather than turn based.
Active combat amount of attacks depends on how fast you are, via haste, slow, speed and stuff. Active combat difference with ATB is that you can move. That's it. You still have to wait to do stuff, you still have to choose commands, you still move faster with more speed or haste or slow, you still can defend and other shit

>I love FF 7 but turn based is so outdated.
only if you're a schizophrenic zoomer with no attention span

ARPGs are button mashing nonsense after a certain point.

>turn based is so outdated. Action RPG is the next logical evolution to the combat
>couldn't due to hardware limitations

Has to be the same guy always posting this malarkey on here.

We’ve only seen 3 of them but I like how they are still using the original enemy designs, just updated to modern graphics.

Attached: 00000386.png (1920x1080, 1.12M)

I just noticed how Barret is just a white dude with black skin. Where the fuck are his african-american features ?

welcome to japan

Attached: 00000746.png (1920x1080, 1.55M)

You just know they will ruin this moment in some way. For me it's the pinnacle of vidya story-telling, at least in terms of jRPG.

>tfw main theme plays when he takes off his helm

Attached: cloud.png (853x451, 672K)

Attached: 00000781.png (1920x1080, 1.09M)

>Turn-based Combat
>every decision matters and influences the tempo/outcome of the battle

>Action Combat
>X X X, O away from an enemy attack... X X X, Δ

Attached: 1557442610103.gif (200x200, 787K)

X
X
X
[Dodge/parry]
X
X
X
X
[Limit break guage fills]
Press triangle to win.

That whole part of the game is pretty damn great.

jesus christ shut the fuck up already

you fags have forgotten where the series started.
FFX was the last good FF game

Attached: 00001282.png (1920x1080, 1.47M)

>english dub
lol
post the good trailer fag

Have they explained how character switching works?

Ray Chase is a bro. Voice actors voices a lot of characters, not just one. Why spend more money hiring more people instead of just one person doing many roles? Common practice for VA's.

Attached: 00000319.png (1920x1080, 803K)

Yo, f*** you, b**** a** n****!

in another screenshot you can switch through by pressing the shoulder buttons.

you press r1 or l1 and you change characters

>no magic
>no summons
>no limits

Defend this.

>watch english trailer
>wow aeris' voice acting and writing sucks
>watch japanese trailer
>DIE-JOE-BOO? HANA, DOZO
christ JRPGs are schlock

Barret sounds fucking perfect.

He was a literal barrel of a man and I was afraid we wouldn't get black brain blessed.

>>Turn-based Combat
>>every decision matters and influences the tempo/outcome of the battle
You mean just mash X and attack to win with literally no thought put into it

Attached: 1544413089728.png (523x364, 157K)

You swap to them on the fly with L2/R2 while the menu is open. Pic related.

Attached: 00000643.png (1920x1080, 1.81M)

>Turn Based
X
X
X
X
Battle is over

As fucking mindless as you can be

Attached: 1516478614941.gif (240x320, 448K)

Can you fuckin read ? I literally wrote that it's the first time I noticed. How the fuck should I stop already.

>>no limits
FF 7 Remake Shitposters are literally THIS retarded. This is why nobody take you morons seriously

Attached: 1555046013820.jpg (512x384, 22K)

Jrpg suck

if u knew any japanese like me, i'm an expert, she says daijoubu (are you alright?), hana (flower), dozo (go on, take it)

it's literally the same scene whats wrong with you americans

Literal perfection

Attached: uohkCRM.jpg (1920x1080, 243K)

I'm pissed that this is a PS4 exclusive. I know it's going to come to PC, but I hate double dipping and make it a point to avoid it whenever I can.

Attached: 1511295211405.jpg (1024x576, 42K)

PS4 physical copy has been the answer to every multiplat since this gen started.

Thanks for the bump

But the PC versions are always better.

in almost every situation, the differences are inconsequential, almost not even worth thinking about unless you're buying a multiplayer-heavy/only game, which you really shouldn't be buying in the first place...

He's a pretty good voice actor.

>in almost every situation, the differences are inconsequential
PS4 games run at 30fps, and PC games run at 60fps.

>The team who made KH 2 Final Mix is making FF 7 Remake
That alone gets my dick rock hard. KH 2 FM gameplay is the literal definition of pure fun

Attached: sora kh 2 fm CUHRAZY.webm (853x480, 2.95M)

There is no "team that made KH2FM" anymore.

What's the difference? In most FF games you can mash X to win.

Is it still being released in multiple parts?

>No magic
>Magic materia in Cloud's sword
Also, you don't have a single summon at this point in the game. What are you even talking about?

Her eyes are too big for her more naturally proportioned nose and mouth. If you're going to go with the big anime eyes, you either need to go all out with a smaller nose, midface, mouth and jaw or you need to shrink the eyes to be a bit smaller. This isn't "literal perfection." This is uncanny valley central.

Unfortunately it looks that way. How the fuck will they even finish the game while PS4 is still relevant?

>Episodic release

No, they've already fucked it up from the get go

That sucks. I won’t even consider buying it until all the parts are out.

It's not the same team retard, just the lead battle designer of 2, 2fm, dissiddia and dissidia 012 is also the lead battle planner of 7R.

The lead battle planner of XIII:LR is also working on 7R.

Attached: 48dp.gif (640x360, 1.95M)

>exclusive

you honestly think that after the "massive" success that the switch saw it won't come out on it & the xbox?

Attached: Slow Desktop.gif (500x373, 1020K)

You've haven't seen enough black men. he looks almost exactly like a black dude I know.

He's a shitposter user. ALL shitposters are literally retarded. Just look at some of the shitposters in this thread. Look at how retarded all their posts are

Attached: aerith and tifa.png (988x1149, 1.21M)

it won't come to switch, but it will come to PC and xbox. just years after the fact.

Why is Barret sneaking away like an asshole instead of helping out? Barret you fag

>The one where they try to have Red XIII give her the knot and impregnate her

I sure hope so!

because you are one of many faggots that brings this shit up when it makes no sense. Just shut up.

it seems they changed the scenario from that part, Cloud is acting as a decoy for the rest to sneak behind them and ambush them.

Adds a bit of characterization to avalanche.

the switch would melt trying to run this game.

Just what were they thinking with FF XV?

Attached: FF XV in a nutshell.webm (1280x720, 1.88M)

It's not. It's only coming to PS4 first

Great, they are changing crucial parts of the game to fit their nuFF agenda

Why does the music suck so bad in the trailer?

Yeah, but I don't want to wait.

>Just what were they thinking with FF XV?
holy fuck holy fuck holy FUCK we need to get this game out by November or we're going to get yakuza'd

Jesus Christ just fucking stop

OOOOOHHHH NOOOOOOOO THEY CHANGED AN AMBIGUOUS SCENE INTO A TOTALLY PAUSIBLE SCENE AND THAT TOTALLY RUINS FF7 NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FF7 IS DONE I ONLY PLAY FF7 BECAUSE BARRET LEAVES YOU IN THE BEGINNING HAHAHAHAHAHAA

Final Fantasy 7: Midgar

That Barret guy is way too black in his voice and his skin

>actually believing this is a real game

Attached: 1540196019925.jpg (750x748, 105K)

Is it too much to ask to just have the scenarios play out faithfully to the original fucking game that made it as popular as it is to warrant this remake?

Why fuck with the pacing? The pacing was great.

It is you fucking goy. Hiro please delete this comment if you want to keep getting my ads shekkels, small-dick gook monkey

I don't think this really makes it unfaithful. AVALANCHE isn't much of an organized group if their master plan is to charge headlong into Shinra soldiers, shoot them, and then blow everything up. A little tactical thinking sounds appropriate

>A remake is a film, television series or some other form of entertainment that is based on an earlier product and tells the same, or a very similar, story.
It tells the exact fucking story. In fact, having AVALANCHE actually have a plan instead of just "lul let's simply run inside xD" makes them look actually competent, as well as probably adding more characterization to Barret and especially the others, thus feeling bad when they die. Let me guess, you didn't like REmake 2 because "muh changes" did you, you retard?

should barret's beard be thicker?

Fucking retards. When the game starts it’s only cloud until you go into the reactor and talk to Barrett.

Barrett isn’t with you when you get off the train in the OG.

I meant why the hell is Barret walking away afte dealing with just one guard and why the other two are ignoring him

>They actually aren't fucking it up.
Turning a turn based game into an episodic action game isn't fucking it up?

>Espionage, tactical thinking and planning that involves sneaking inside due to their smaller numbers
>"lul let's simply run inside xD"
You wanna try again, retard?
The original involved them sneaking stealthily to blow up the reactor. Instead this trailer makes it look like they just charge in CoD style. Fucking trash.

Is Barret the most based nigger in the story of eastern vidyas?

Well yeah, X/A is accept. Naturally that's going to be the most

Because Cloud is believed to be ex-SOLDIER - he should be able to handle it no problem. It’s literally what happened in the OG.

Ray Chase is top quality, that's why. Has impressive range and solid acting skills. And he's a good and humble guy to boot, unlike other shitty VAs who've become entitled lately.

This Final Fantasy™ thread is brought to you by Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd.

Barret X Aerith is a fucking must!

Attached: yasss_queen.webm (1280x720, 1.43M)

Anyone got the comparison shots of the new trailer and the original game?

Fucking kek.

>stop liking things I don't like!
kys faggot

Its my favourite part of the game as well, the catharsis is amazing.

Many of you have noticed that the scene where Aerith meets Cloud for the first time has changed dialogue in the remake. In the OG Aerith sells the flower for 1 gil, but in the remake she gives it to him for free. There’s actually an important reason for this change.

In the new scene she isn’t looking at Cloud. She’s looking at the buster sword. Due to graphic limitations on the PSX, Cloud’s character model doesn’t render the buster sword during the same scene. One could make the argument that Cloud magically stuffs his sword in his pocket in the OG, which is why Aerith and other characters don’t see it. So before, there was really nothing that particularly stands out about him except maybe his Mako eyes. Cloud was another passerby to her so she would sell a flower to him.

But in the remake, she has to notice the huge buster sword on his back. There’s no way she could miss something that big.

And this is significant because she recognizes the sword because it belonged to her dead boyfriend Zack

Now instead of just a random passerby, Cloud is so much more significant to Aerith. It makes her want to know who he is and where he got the sword. So of course her dialogue is different; the situation has changed dramatically. It would be a huge plot hole if it WASN’T different.

Personally, I’m excited to notice these little changes. I’m glad that the developers now have all the technology needed to tell the story they want to tell.

>Tifa in the party offscreen.

They know what they're doing, bunch of fucks. Either she'll look great and they're working the hype up or she looks terrible and they're terrified.

Attached: 1532442037102.jpg (1920x1108, 292K)

It's gotta be the first one. They can't ruin Tifa. They know how important it is.

Don't worry, there will be the hidden, alternate QTE route where we can change the future.

So basically they're going to make it trash by trying to explain this extended FF7 universe shit.

If she looks like this my benis wouldn't mind.

The catch with KH3 trailers was the new world reveals.

The catch with 7R trailers will be the character reveals.

It's obvious as fuck that this is a marketing move.

skirt too short, a longer skirt and she's perfect.

Just fucking stop

you just know barret is BBCing this hoe down 24/7

ARPG can't think just

Not a single aspect of that comes from anything other than FFVII itself.

That was a beautiful summary man. Can’t wait to dive back into the story. These characters and story are 10/10.

It's only Aerith if you have a bad lisp.

as long as they don't incorporate too much crap from crisis core or advent children, this remake will be fine I think

What happened to Barret?

AC Tifa outfit is superior.
>they nerfed her boobs in AC
No they didn't, the tits are still massive, they just fixed her proportions.

AC Tifa is superior you cucks.

Attached: 1557489492350.jpg (582x1024, 76K)

>Each iteration of the Final Fantasy VII Remake will be a fully fleshed out game, as we discussed in a previous feature.
So what, is this going to be FF7, a game version of Advent Children and Dirge of Cerberus?
If not then it's fucking episodic no matter how much padding they throw on it.

Agreed. She's all the late 80s/early 90s kids' first waifu, and they are the target audience for this game. She a generational icon. They cannot (cannot) fuck her up.

Ya know. I kind of agree with you. If they'd have just gone with FF12 combat mechanics i'd be happy.

Yeah man, i can't wait to throw out 150 bucks to play this 1997 game. At this pace we might even get the entirety of this multi-episode experience before 2030! Nomura is fucking #based

a nice, smooth, streamlined and fun game to play?
like hte rest of the series, super easy and cinematic

>Tifa
>hoe

Pick one.

Its still in fucking PARTS
Thats what pisses me off.
Even if they recreate it perfectly, god damn who in their right mind thought selling it in fucking PARTS was a god damn good idea.

Attached: file.png (1022x704, 1.09M)

Tifahoe.

Attached: 1411676862898.png (349x836, 154K)

Tifa is for Red XIII.
So are Aerith and Yuffie.

Attached: 2519721.jpg (949x624, 131K)

Honestly this has become the perfect modern Tifa in my eyes. It'll be incredibly hard for them to life up to this one.

>implying she doesn't suck dick at the 7th heaven
>implying Barret doesn't pump her full of BBC seed after a mission/when he wants to release stress

Yes.. Tifa is a hoe. She even fucked Cloud.

Except she didn't know Zack in the original game. They didn't add that until CC.

Instead of advent children and doc it would be better if they added back the crapton of content they cut from the original at the last minute due to time limitations like Yuffie's arc and her sidequest with the wanted posters that would span the entire game or Vincents entire arc that was originally in the game with his own side quests and boss fights.

The original had a ridiculous amount of content they cut at the last minute to make it for release, just adding all this back would make 7R the definitive version and episode 2 and 3 would be worth it for just that alone.

Why the hell is there controversy in the first place? What is wrong with Tifa having big jugs?

Except XV is kino.

LMAO no he fucking doesn't
That webm you posted is an autist clearly holding R1+O and still gets hit taking damage while having wait mode on and using one of the strongest base game regular weapons in the game Durandal with elemental advantage against one of the weakest grunt mob enemies in the entire game while having a full 5 member party

meanwhile kh3 lets you win by doing literally nothing.

Looks like you just suck shit at the game and don't know how to time your takeoffs correctly.

Attached: kh3 do nothing and literally win.webm (960x540, 2.98M)

Cloud and Sephiroth sounded great in AC even if the movie was shit
I hope they get those guys back

Zerithfags are so desperate.

Except that's fucking wrong

Attached: file.png (550x590, 388K)

Hi xv-kun how have you been?

The UI tells me everything I need to know

it finna succ eggs

lmao what the fuck
Did you never even fucking GO to Gongaga or something? She straight up calls him her first love!

xv has good combat though

also the gap closer is in Dissidia, KH and XV

7R looks closer to Type0 combat than any of them

I hate how much this has become a fetish for me.
I'm reeling it in though.

>xv has good combat though
*holds O*

No

Attached: 1555748728756.webm (640x360, 2.29M)

So, we know Barret's va changed (which fucking sucks) but what about the others? I hope Cloud's is at least the same, but Aerith's needed a change. Anyone know who's voicing her?

i've been playing these games since before most of these guys have probably been alive and i fully agree with you. It's a great step in the right direction. People acting like you weren't just auto attacking for like 60 hours before.

Holy shit. Yeah, I get that, I replayed the bloody game yesterday. But in the original the guards only ever see Cloud, in that image Barret is quite literally touching their elbows yet they have all their attention on Cloud, that's what's bugging me

anyone who actually believes that turn based is outdated are young or retarded

I know that feel, I have never been into FF but when I saw those cinematics for MGS3 in HD i almost shat my pants. And then it turned out to be a pachinko machine.
I hope you get to know that level of disappointment, you goddamn jRPG fruitcakes.

>But we can't have these upgraded, beautiful 3D models of Cloud and Barrett, still lining up in a row, jumping forward to attack an enemy, then jumping back to wait for their next turn. That would be bizarre.

You don't like Barrett's new voice? I think he's fine so far.
The voice actress for Aerith is probably Andrea Bowen, she's voice Aerith since Crisis Core.

lol i must be retarded then, huh? Since I like my games to be at the very least, mildly engaging.

ff12's combat would have been so much better than the kh/ff15 shit we're getting
gambits with materia could have been really interesting together

Yeah but my enjoyment of it doesn't stop at Red.
Also, not that I'm reporting you, but you'll probably get banned for those

Attached: 1557592278202.jpg (1095x1540, 275K)

>Espionage, tactical thinking and planning that
The only planning was getting the door's codes. They enter the reactor through the main door after walking through the main paths from the freaking train station. It's less about AVALANCHE being incompetent (looking at you Jessie) and more about the fact that there were no guards whatsoever guarding one of the 8 main reactors that power the city. It's OK though because of '97 limitations. Which is why they're enhacning it in the remake and making it have more sense, and why not liking it is being a stupid inbred

>FFX was the last good FF game
this desu senpai

barrett doesn't even look black now looks like a very tan white guy lmao

Stay seething, boomer

Yes you are. There are plenty of engaging turn based games but when you over generalize about shit then you're going to miss out on things

Where's Tifa?

Attached: Rikka_smug.jpg (1200x675, 66K)

At E3

Told ya, my dude.

Offscreen dealing with the fact she broke another bra

Prepare FOR the massive downgrade snoy

How will they insert angeal and applepoetry man?

Friendly reminder that kids born in the year of 2000 and 1 and younger are posting IN THIS THREAD.

>I'M HERE TO THE LOOOOAD OFF YO SHOULDAS

mr. T barret is based, they'd better not cave to the PC crowd

Can't wait to see this motherfucker in 4K

Attached: Dyne_Artwork.jpg (513x762, 125K)

She'll be at E3, they know that if they nail her appearance then the remake will upstage everything else at the event.

Held hostage to be flaunted in some E3 trailer to excite literal kids that should have been jizz splashing onto their dads cumrags from jacking off to Tifa rather than being born just to voice their retarded opinions about video games.

overgeneralize what? take that shit somewhere else. Can't cope with change.

See you in 2025

I bet they don't, I reckon the remake will make the compilation non-canonical or something like that.

this is one of the few moments in the game that will be legitimately improved by making it an action game

I'm hyped

I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT FOR THE SFM PORN GUYS

Attached: 1557455250663.webm (310x270, 228K)

Does anyone know if pic related is coming back to compose for the remake?

Attached: nobuo.jpg (220x315, 19K)

I'm just a purist most of the time. I like voices to remain consistent. While Aerith's voice desperately needed a recast, I thought everyone else was fine.

>PS4 exclusive

It really does look good. But unfortunately the NPCs here are programmed to react negatively to the tiny stigma they created associated with SQ and FF. They are allergic to the word episodic as well, and make assumptions on how it will be played out.

Last I heard he was on indefinite hiatus due to illness, so probably not. Which sucks, because the soundtrack is gonna get butchered like FFX HD.

He had to take a break because of sickness late last year and only recently recovered. He's only doing concert stuff now.

>couldn't due to hardware limitations
Oh so that's why every video game ever made was turn based back then, and action games weren't invented until after the PS2 was released. good to know.

Aerith has not had a single good English voice actor. Not in KH, not in KH2, not in AC not in CC.

Why are people complaining about the episodic shit when it's been confirmed each episode is as big as FF XIII?

Attached: bruce-campbell-2015.jpg (400x400, 21K)

Why is this the one webm people post when they want to show KH combat is good? Why is there no other combat webm?

What kind of new content will they add to guarantee the games hit a minimum of 50 hours?

That means nothing anymore in this say and age.

overgeneralize by making a blanket statement like all turn based is outdated and unengaging you dumb cunt

>They are allergic to the word episodic as well
How dare I not want to pay $180+ for a game I played in 1997

Looks good, but I definitely have a deep fear of the game only consisting of Midgar now. 4 years and the only thing we have seen is Midgar, and honestly making a XV style open world in the whole world seems unlikely. XV is tiny as fuck compared to if you blew up 7 in the same style.

God I can only hope so. I don't mind CC Zack and Angeal that much, seeing a more human side to Sephiroth was cool and all. But for the love of good do what REmake 2 did and make the remake take place in its own separate timeline with no connections to the Compilation. It's not worth it.

That's why I said she needed a recast. Whoever her va is in the trailer sounds 100000000000000% times better than what she's had so far.

same way as type0 and ffxv does just different button input

type0 is L1+ D-pad right/left to switch to switch between the 3 active members
XV is L1+L2 + D-pad up/left/right to switch between the 4 bros
7R is R2 and L2 to switch to whoever is there between the 3 active party members

Attached: Gladiolus-Character-Swap-FFXV.jpg (1920x1080, 1.18M)

ok here we go faggot. here comes the breakdown about how your a retard, in another post.

It's a complete remake. Essentially an entirely different game with the same base. It is Final Fantasy 16 in this regard and there are 2 sequels; it is no different than FFXIII, NPC.

>day
Fucking hell.

We see braver and cross slash

Why does Barret wear shades now? Seems like a bit of an arbitrary addition.

Attached: 1522706265183.jpg (145x144, 8K)

no thanks I'm already leaving because there are too many retards and zoomers in here

Kitase said in an interview that Uematsu was involved.
Due to the illness though he's on a break, but since the Remake isn't gonna be out for a while he's got time to recover (hopefully).

No, it's Final Fantasy 7. Final Fantasy 7 does not end at Midgar.

Because it looks cool.

Its not the KH2FM team and the combat looks nothing like KH

A little bit because SE has been shit lately what with XV and whatnot, and a whole lot because

Just gonna be the X remaster fag raping his tracks and Uematsu going
>Sure that's fine.

It's not FF7. It is FF7Re, which is an entirely different game.

Only if I get to pair up Yuffie and Nanaki.

Attached: Yuffie and Nanaki.jpg (630x560, 116K)

Then don't call it Final Fantasy 7.

I mean aside from noctis who wasn't bad mind you but not as good as the other characters he voiced guy has charisma that just make you smile whenever he talks that and i believe he non union right?

poor man's nash/charlie

*dies*

Attached: You can hold only O to win amirite.webm (960x540, 2.92M)

good point. everyone cares

I never got a chance to play XIII was it as big as XII or IX was?

Attached: VII Remake.jpg (3000x2319, 1.06M)

I won't. I will call it Final Fantasy 7 Remake.

The retard shit was just bad localization anyway, not sure why you're trying to conflate it as some social justice thing. I'd rather the script translation be accurate than le epick.

He'll probably lose them at an important point in the story to signify change, either when Sector 7 is destroyed, when they leave Midgar or after Dyne's death

>shitty XV combat
Yeah, looks fucking great. really can't wait

Attached: 1552554915593.webm (1280x720, 1.91M)

Why did you hold O into the enemy equivalent of running straight off a cliff.

Barret is still voiced by the dude who did him in AC.

A remake of Final Fantasy 7.

Worked just fine for FFXHD.

It's not called Final Fantasy VII. It's called Final Fantasy VII Remake

First comment i replied to:
>Who says I don't like FF7? Nice assumption. I love FF 7 but turn based is so outdated. Action RPG is the next logical evolution to the combat. Besides, Square themselves says this is the combat they wanted in the original FF 7 but couldn't due to hardware limitations
Then I said:
>i've been playing these games since before most of these guys have probably been alive and i fully agree with you. It's a great step in the right direction. People acting like you weren't just auto attacking for like 60 hours before.
THESE GAMES = FINAL FANTASY SERIES
which of course makes sense in the context of the conversation and the previous post

THEN
>anyone who actually believes that turn based is outdated are young or retarded

which I assume is you. That statement does not CONTEXTUALLY make much sense and is actually an over generalization itself, which is ironic.

NO YOU ARE FUCKING RETARDED BRO

Which includes the words "Final Fantasy VII" in sequence.

He isn't.

He's ill? It's not bad is it?

Attached: 1545339832473.jpg (480x542, 55K)

It's Square Enix

We're gonna get the advent children version of Tifa aren't we?

Attached: youre-gonna-carry-that-feel.jpg (650x650, 42K)

So skip the cutscene fool

user, I...

Attached: notbarret.png (620x672, 338K)

VIIR is a Hollywood remake except made by some of the same people that made the original. They're still just as clueless as to the protagonists actual character though.

Huh, I guess this game is FF VII too. WTF why did they change so much stuff in this one bros!?

Attached: Dirgeofcerberususbox.jpg (250x352, 55K)

I FUCKING TOLD EVERYONE IT WASN'T FUCKING JET BLACK AND ALL YOU RETARDS SAID "DURR IT IS"

IT AIN'T STEVE BURTON AS CLOUD EITHER

Cloud looks like shit.

just Cor with a scar

Attached: IMG_20181129_105301.jpg (3840x2160, 1.07M)

Even KH has hitstun. Why do some action games insist on having absolutely nothing happen other than damage numbers when you hit an enemy? It's probably the least satisfying thing in any game.

1 minute of footage after 4 years of development

The fact that fighting is happening on the battlefield without you're input will always be a limitation of an action game like this over a turn-based game. Even if you can switch characters, switching to one just means your switching away from another.
In the older games, a character fighting on their own without your inputs was a negative status effect, because it took control away from you.

I like how there was no tell whatsoever that it was going to use its instant-kill move. It went from being completely idle to Noctis being dead in zero seconds flat. Who comes up with this shit? Also, why didn't this dumbass just pop one of his 99 phoenix down?

What's weird is both Cloud and Barret were voiced by their AC voice actors back in 2015. What the hell happened?

Steve Burton was in the last trailer though wasn't he?

youtube.com/watch?v=A3sBZ5Nr4hc

Bah. It was only a 15 minute warning. Mods are fags either way.

they went non-union. same with capcom cheaping out on RE2make and not getting claire's VA or either of leon's VAs.

It's a re-imagining. It is a reboot of Final Fantasy 7. So it isn't FF7 anymore.

She's not going to have inflatable tits that change size depending on if it's her sprite, character art, or FMV, that much I can say for sure.

He's recovered but he's still on indefinite hiatsu from composing.

Attached: 687687678678768.jpg (720x1280, 179K)

So was Beau Billingslea. Something changed between then and now.

So, Barret is now pretty much Wesley Snipes and he'll no longer shuck and jive like in the original?

Games that pretend to be action games but aren't.

but hold o wins!?

SJWs are complaining that he sounds too black

I don't care too much about Burton, his performance never once wowed me, but losing Billingslea would fucking suck, he was perfect.

I'm not watching the trailer but fucking hell I've been waiting to see a game with really advanced skin shaders all this generation. Barrette with sunglasses looks photoreal.

You can tell that from Cloud's two lines in the trailer? Still sounds like Burton to me

>FFVII remake
im not really interested, never was and probably never will... but have fun FFigers. i really wish you fuckers to have fun, and i hope you wont get fucked by nostalgia like me when i played spyro and crash ... i hope miedievil wont fuck me thrice on this nostalgia trip

Attached: wew lad.jpg (566x562, 46K)

I like the mild husk in his voice, fits Cloud well in my mind.

How in the fuck do you get a 15 minute warning for that?
I posted a cropped tamer pic and was banned for 3 days.

If you want PORES just play any recent Yakuza game.

Attached: 5353435354435.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

Action RPGs are entirely different than action games. First of all, you don't even know anything about the battle system or how hitstun will work. In the first trailer, minor enemies like Soldiers were literally stunned by attacks. The bigger mech enemy, obviously won't be stunned by normal attacks just as we've seen in this trailer.

the coerl sitting down sparking is the tell you idiot, it only does the 1hko attack if you attack it while its sitting down sparking like that, when its running around it doesn't do that.

The game even has Ignis specifically mention not to attack it when its sitting down

but hold only o and nothing else wins amirite?!

Attached: just hold O to win except for when you don't .webm (960x540, 2.93M)

Looks like shit.

Red breeding all of them to repopulate does maybe make a certain amount of sense, but as far as being a couple goes he matches the best with Yuffie.
In terms of both their ages (with respect for the ratio to their lifespans), and their homes and family legacies being such a big part of their characters.

Yeah but the Spyro and Crash remakes annihilated the originals in every way so yeah i'll have fun with this kthnksbai

With this talk about Beau and Burton being replaced as Cloud and Barret, was that at least Aeris' and Sephiroth's previous voice actors in the trailer?

Attached: 1417274909203.png (430x373, 3K)

I just hope they don't fuck it up. Its in parts though, so its already got me scared. The trailer looks good though.
Thanks mate.

I'll take red and any attractive FF female.
Or any creature like red for that matter.

Honestly I thought Barret sounded fine. I thought they were going to make the mistake and go full Mr. T, which would piss everyone off, but now that everyone is pissed off they should go full Mr. T.

IS IT STEVE BURTON VOICING CLOUD OR NOT??

Attached: 1461098481853.png (1280x960, 2.16M)

Its clearly Burton in the trailer are you faggots deaf

Attached: 1554161728872.jpg (600x600, 35K)

Barret sounded fucking good though.

The US voice actor industry is going to go nowhere like this. Imagine the uproar if they changed any VAs with the Japanese version?

There's a slight possibility the trailer is just slapped together with non-unionized randos because they couldn't get the main cast in for it, but at the very least Barret's original VA confirmed it isn't him in that new trailer. Didn't sound exactly like Aerith or Sephiroth either. Interestingly enough the Japanese voices sounded the same.

>IS IT STEVE BURTON VOICING CLOUD OR NOT??
I honestly hope not.
Hes legitimately sounded terrible every time they give Cloud of voice.
He'd be the main reason I'd want to play in Japanese. Dude has no ability to voice act.

Games 1: Midgar
Game 2: Everything up to Ancient Forest
Game 3: Cloud's Revenge
Game 4: We haven't made enough money yet; here are some bonuses and the super secret WEAPONS

Tbh I like the new Barret voice. Billingslea sounded old as fuck in the last trailer.

When does Ignis say this? I sure didn't catch that line. That still doesn't make any sense. Since when is an animal at its most dangerous when it's lying down? That's completely unintuitive. And again, I have to ask: why doesn't the fucker just use a phoenix down? It's not like they're hard to come by and they aren't even expensive.

Moderators literally dispense bans based on their mood at the time rather than basing it on a consistent metric.
I got banned for responding to a poster - and then the rest of the thread devolved into shitflinging until it 404'd and nobody else got banned.
Like holy shit just delete the thread.

Entertainment culture in the west would need to change for that to happen. People still think of voice actors in our country as people who couldn't cut it in Hollywood, so there's not really any fame or clout attached to it. VAs in Japan are a big deal and their faces are known in their own country, most people who play these games don't know who the fuck our VAs look like. Troy Baker is too big for anime games, so just hire Matt Mercer to pretend to be him, problem solved. It's bad times.

>even KH has hitstun
KH has hitstun when it feels like it really, a lot of enemies need a lot of hits to get stunned

>Since when is an animal at its most dangerous when it's lying down?

t. someone who has never owned a cat

So its gonna be like trails in the sky?

Attached: 1512674291043.jpg (1280x720, 269K)

twitter.com/chuchumcgoo/status/1126627347485081600

>wanted to kill his daughter so she can be reunited with her mother
>completely lost his mind
>old best friend beats the shit out of him
>briefly come to his senses and realize how much of a broken man he become and kills him self
FF 7 was fucking dark at times.

Attached: 7DED9EFB-3547-423F-9521-5949BF6CD95E.jpg (512x384, 38K)

it looks like a shitty action game .

So basically either a fuckton of filler or every single game is saturated with unskippable, fully voiced cutscenes.

Attached: 1402547158217.gif (300x241, 1.87M)

t. someone who can't distinguish between lying and crouching.

>these threads and the replies are exactly like what FFXV thread were like
>fucking morons actually think this will be good

Attached: 1555288650194.png (418x566, 279K)

hey Barry, hows it going in the land down under having hell freeze over.

Fuck off back to your shitty movies.

you mean Cor is Dyne without a scar

I'm not excited about 7 remake though?

Attached: 1548087696822.png (905x619, 566K)

Im tentatively excited.
I hope its gonna be good.
I expect it to suck.

GOD-DAMN, I AM BARRET

Attached: GODDAMN.png (1920x1080, 1.83M)

He looks like Bowie in I’m afraid of Americans.

>three notes

Attached: feeling a lot.jpg (449x688, 58K)

When you are within their range he says it.

Do you even know what a coerl is? The 1hko attack is because its charging up the electricity in its whiskers and is sitting in the pose it has in every FF it appears in, it's the most intuitive thing a coerl could do for that pose

And your retarded item complaint dies because you can literally just spam heals in every FF between battles after only holding 1 button the entire actual battle and shit like tents are cheap as fuck in older games and only 250 gil in FF5 while Phoenix down in XV is 1000 gil

also shit like reraise/auto life exists in older FFs too

Attached: ff5 hold x to win battles!.webm (780x540, 2.93M)

>Barret's earlobe is visibly pierced

This attention to detail warms my almonds.

Attached: 1414703762686.jpg (433x377, 67K)

I didn't know it was possible to make Cloud look even girlier.

Attached: 1524210687260.jpg (1500x2089, 1.39M)

Oh shit, which one is the girl?

Nomura said that characters have slight new addition to their updated designs now. Barret has shades and Aerith wears a necklace now

Attached: aerith goddess.webm (672x378, 1.37M)

Which one isn't?
All of them!

Wait is he really the voice actor

Hourly reminder that squareenix has not released a quality title in over a decade

Attached: FFX-2_box.jpg (256x366, 132K)

Aeris always had a necklace

>people who couldn't cut it in Hollywood
Yet the VA union wants to mimic the various Hollywood unions in bloat and expense? And before someone gets preachy about unions, Hollywood unions are the epitome of waste.

I never played any of the spinoffs and my memory of their appearance in the first KH is distant, so I don't really have an expectation as to who should voice anyone, but the inconsistency should be worrisome for fans on top of the fact that this is getting multiple releases.

let's see your physique bro

Can we talk about the Aerith scene in the trailer?

In the original game, Cloud meets Aeries after the Reactor explodes, but in the trailer there doesn't seem to be the same destruction or mass hysteria to indicate that it was after the explosion.

Also the way Cloud seems to be in a daze makes me think they changed the time he meets her, probably to near the time when he first arrived in Midgar

>post cherrypicked webm where shinra hound is dead already and Limit is purged from using it on it
lmao

>This webm again
We been over this Bazztek. You INTENTIONALLY didn't buy an items to heal/revive yourself to give the illusion that you can die in FF XV. Notice the game fucking freezes to give you plenty of time to heal/revive. FF XV gameplay is shit and you look like an utter retard defending this mediocre dumpster fire

Attached: 1519355863205.jpg (960x686, 231K)

>get final attack materia
>link with life or phoenix
>members automatically revive if ko so they never die

by the time you reach junon or costa del sol to get life materia and gold saucer to get final attack materia which is like 2 hours into the game you can basically never lose the entire rest of game
just hold O and win FF7

X-2 was only good for fapping. That Lady Luck dress sphere where Payne bends over, great stuff.

my money is on this
>get back to 7th Heaven
>Marlene runs into Barret's arms
>Takes shades off for rest of game

XV combat is great.

XV has more consistent hitstun than KH

Attached: Katana XV 1.webm (960x540, 2.86M)

All I need out of this game is to see a world I've loved for over 20 years realized in insane clarity, new remixes of songs I loved in the original, and high quality, official models of Aerith, Tifa, and Yuffie for people to rip and use for lewd things.

And it seems I'll be getting all of those things.
The game being fun and the story not being butchered beyond recognition would honestly just be a bonus.

This is the only sensible attitude to have toward the remake.

>It's so fucking good seeing see almost nothing of the game

Kill yourself casual garbage, stupid and easy customer

It's really not
It *could've* been great but they choose not to

OP only said it LOOKS good and it is you jaded nigger

I'm going to assume he loses them in one of theee spots.

>Right after the first bombing mission when returning home
>During the final battle of sector 7, losing them when the three escape, or possibly just throwing them on the ground to wipe his eyes during the aftermath before going ballistic and shooting the debris and screaming
>Dyne shoots them off during his confrontation

That's my bet, anyway.

it's just the lighting

No she didn't

Attached: aeris.jpg (750x460, 20K)

You should keep reading the OP's post then, because after that he talks about how much better it is going to be than other FF games based on the trailer (even though they had flashy trailers before their release too).

/Thread

So after holding O to beat the dogs? wow its fucking nothing

See

>posts a picture of her necklace
What did he mean by this?

I doubt it'd come to Switch, but yeah you're right about it coming to other platforms.

Sekiro has a buffer to let you revive too

Except it is great
better than any KH too

Doubtful. They just look uncannily alike.

>"too black"
Watcha talkin' 'bout?

Attached: 43875262843.png (901x684, 886K)

Bullshit or not inb4 reddit muh sekret club lel
reddit.com/r/FFVIIRemake/comments/bndw4s/playstations_official_twitter_is_leaning_hard/

Attached: QvX9wtgw_400x400.jpg (400x400, 34K)

Why is Cloud the female version of Lightning now

I'm really disappointed they dropped the skinny angular crackead look on Cloud
The start of the game is when he just got done waking up from a mako induced coma while having a meltdown and an identity crisis from seeing his senior died right?
It would really reflect that

Do you not know what a fucking necklace is?

>attributing it all to Nomura
I hate KHfags.

I swear they could have just shown the last trailer again and you would have still gone bat shit.
Yes seeing Aeris is nice, but come one the trailer had practically nothing new.

Are you coming on to me? Because that would be super.

Attached: 254683567.gif (307x281, 302K)

holy fuck this is going to be what kh3 wasn't

>just realized you have wait until part 3 to see Yuffie

Attached: 1536192724671.jpg (836x543, 111K)

>turn based is so outdated
>Action RPG is the logical evolution
>Turns existed due to hardware limitations

Congralutions, you've managed to gather in one sentence 3 shit and false arguments against turn based combat.
You've managed to prove definitively that you know nothing about videogames, that you are young or retarded and because of that your opinion doesn't matter because you're nothing of value

>having 1700 hp in midgar
But why? What's the point in bloating the numbers when they were already stupidly large in the original?

At least she'll be nextgen by then

youtu.be/6-GEmPzn0xc
>posting the non-JP dub
You disgust me, Yea Forums.

Attached: O Hana, dozo.jpg (1600x900, 135K)

What are they doing with the soundtrack? Use original? Remix? Completely new? It's an essential part of the game's soul.

If Part 1 is only Midgar, she would be in Part 2. She is before Junon so its not that far away.

I think her and Vincent will be mandatory

IRL women being jealous of fictional women

No.
Get your ears checked.

You AC fags need to go.

Attached: wud.png (1299x742, 474K)

how can you call yourself a fan of FFVII if you never got Aeris's final Limit Break Great Gospel

it would be awesome to see classic OST option just like remake 2 did, but i'lll still use the new one. Probably old sooundtrack, remixed with better quality, plus some new tracks

This sounds really fucking good. I do not want to get my hopes up though. Sounds a little to good to be true

That's only between battles, as you yourself confessed. Store-bought items tend to be way less potent and you'd get your ass kicked trying to whip them out in a battle in most cases. The game doesn't stop time to let you use phoenix down, either, so you gotta use them in a preventive manner, plus it takes a turn to use them, so you stay on the defensive.

it saddens me to see no moment when you really need great gospel before temple of the ancients

imagine having that sit in the crater or vs emerald

>They actually aren't fucking it up.
>episodic release because their obsession with making overbudgeted movies prevents from them making a single game as dense as FFVII again

What a piece of shit.
Looks like an average girl cosplaying as tifa.

please be true please be true please be true

Tifa has beenn replaced by Jessie as a party member. All who refuse to accept this improvement will be shot.

>Also mentioned that the Sephiroth scene from the teaser is from the Nibelheim flashback in Kalm. Points to the fact that you can see the road lines to prove that it is not in a reactor like some fan speculation has been.
it actually makes sense, i was watching the trailer and i see the road lines
so that means it isnt a reactor, for instance

We see her name on the party list in the teaser, as well as one brief shot of her glove moving off screen.

They better not.
Then I might have to actually play this remake.

>Rumors

Here we go again

Attached: 1493151241431.jpg (1337x1289, 238K)

i can't fit geirskogul or nastrond anywhere. fuck. how should i rearrange this? and i know about the L2+R2 set but that was supposed to be cross linked to all my classes for shit like mount, run, etc

Attached: geregf.jpg (3840x2160, 1.7M)

Bullshit of the "my dad works at nintendo" variety.

>Bitching about FF 7 Remake be released episodic
This is more detailed than the entirety of Final Fantasy VII . Just take that in for a second. Of fucking course they couldn't pack something like FF 7 into one single game without so much being cut. Hell FF 7 had to release on 3 discs back then. You mean to tell me something on that scope would fit on one PS4 disc? Fat chance

Attached: aerith ff7 remake.jpg (1920x1080, 154K)

I'm hoping it's taken as "everything is fine with me" so he appears fine at first but progressively starts looking more addled as his problems surface. To play into Cloud's image of himself.

wrong thread my mistake

b-but muh 180 bucks
muh I played the exact same game 20 years ago
muh tranny aeris

Timecode?
Can't seem to find it

S O U L L E S S

You did do your books today
Right, user?

Attached: 1557258644813.png (1920x1080, 1.98M)

Ah there it is, a tranny comment because she have a slightly defined jaw
Surprised it took this long desu

>be a kid
>play FF7
>reach the exit of Midgar
>get to the world map
>WHOA, THE GAME HASN'T EVEN STARTED YET! THIS MAP IS SO BIG! I LOVE THIS GAME!

>be an adult
>play FF7R
>reach the exit of Midgar
>Thank you for playing FF7R: Episode 1!
>Episode will be released TBA!
>

>One of the most acclaimed and legendary video games in the entire history of video games
>A favorite to millions and seen as the peak of what video games can achieve
>On a scale that is so massive that if the game was made today it would be impossible to do in a single release simply because of how enormous the game is
>trailer comes out
>it actually looks like it does a good job of remaking it so far
Whoa people are like actually excited when it seems like Square is doing a half-decent job doing one of the most awaited games of all time.

I RECOGNIZE THIS BARRET

>Sephiroth scene is from the flashback scene in Kalm
>a main road in the middle of a quaint village like Nibelheim surrounded by girders and concrete debris
Nah

>not waiting until the last episode is released before playing it

Attached: 1556849368622.png (916x561, 666K)

But I'm making fun of those comments, user

There isn't. It's just that Tifafags are obnoxious and making bullshit excuses as to why she isn't being shown.

A lot of console games don't fit onto a single disc, and even more download the extra content on startup, with the disc acting partly as a key that tells the system you own the game.

Splitting it into multiple releases sold separately has more implications then just a comparison to a multi-disc release.

Just one good example is that the entirety of the world of FF7 exists on each of the three discs of the game, and the only reason they needed 3 is to fit all the cutscenes.
So if they need multiple releases now because the entirety of FF7 is too much to pack into a single game, does that mean that the whole world will no longer be explorable in any one episode?

>finally get episode 2
>start it up
>your character levels are completely different
>you don't have any of your items
>your materia ap is changed
Good times

>be an adult
>wait for all episodes to be released like an adult
Not that hard

he looks so gosh darn girly...it feels weird

Cloud? It would be downright non-canon if he didn't look girly.

he's handsome

yeah but he almost looks like Lightning in that shot

That he is

Attached: desu.png (1404x958, 1.48M)

>still have a 20 year old ff7 save files

Lightning looks like Cloud you idiot, not the other eay around.

name 1

$20 DLC for each character in each game.

What if black men were the real sluts all along?

So that's what Sinbad has been doing since Goodburger

There was a reactor at Mt. Nibel asshole.

>wait for all episodes to release
>die of old age

Episode 2 is going to be released 20 years after Episode 1?

>They actually aren't fucking it up
>different gameplay
>different tone
>different characters
>different story
>different everything
>fucking episodic garbage
Just how much of a fucking tool are you? That shit is NOT Final Fantasy VII at fucking all. You're being had, you moron.

Each episode may add onto a single framework. Kinda like how the entirety of the already released Bruma will be added onto the rest of Beyond Skyrim

Attached: (You).png (150x82, 4K)

>barely any of it is actual gameplay and it looks a bit rubbish
eh

see

>asshole
Sounds like you're emotionally attached to this rumour. Say there is a road leading to the reactor, where the fuck did all the debris come from? Are you going to say they retconned Sephiroth blowing up the reactor? The post is fake bubby sorry to break it you

this is hilariously naive

Oh maybe i think it'll all be played off in the revealing sequence
He'll look back to his first arrival to midgar actually looking daunting and sick as fuck
Hence why Aeris suddenly just came to him and ask "are you okay?"

That is a mod that requires the base game to run. Keep in mind that separately sold episodes would need to be playable independently, even for a player than only owns a later episode, and not a all of the ones before it.

its not. you're the naive one boy.

Stop stop, you aren't smart. You are trying too hard.

Nah, Cloud looks like Lightning

Why are the Falafels fat midgets?

who makes a living just by selling flower one by one

If by tiny stigma you mean Squeenix not making a single good FF game in the past 16 years, sure.

that's what everyone said about their last two major releases. then one was hallways and the other was a road trip

Cloud predates Lightning.

You just proved me right.

I'm not the retard buying into fake leaks user

people who are slowly starving to death

Attached: aeris.jpg (1224x1632, 323K)

I was talking about the already available Bruma being added to the new Cyrodiil part. Hopefully by the time all the episodes are released you can play them all from a single executable and even if you've just escaprd Midgar you have all of Episode 3 content "available", as in the completed map can be seen and whatever

Yeah, we're both right. I sure am negatively biased, but this is gonna be utter shit.

She looks well fed enough.

The words of a boring man who begs for more Dragon Quest.

I also like the Xenoblade games, which are like what Squenix has been trying to turn FF into for the past 2 decades but without failing miserably in the process.

>which are like what Squenix has been trying to turn FF into for the past 2 decades
No, not at all.

That is awfully optimistic, and if true I think would make it unique among all other commercially released games. It also seems like it would kind of run counter to the initial statement that there is too much content for one game. All in all, I highly doubt it will work like that, especially looking at how Squareenix does things in other games.

I mean, sure, they're good instead of being horrible, so I guess they're not that similar.

Books, you say, yes yes?

Attached: ffxiv_12222018_124625.png (1850x1079, 1.62M)

NEW THREAD WHEN THIS IS DONE

Advent Children is Nomura’s vision, considering he was the director.

Cloud looks like Lightning

>mfw English VAs
They better allow us to switch voices to Japanese. Fuck it, I might actually buy the JP version, I know the story so well I can afford not to read all the kanji.

Attached: 1434107413781.png (255x222, 116K)

sucks to be you!

Attached: Fallout4-Anime-Race-Mod-9.jpg (1900x1069, 279K)

>being a weeb in 2019
>MUH JAP GODS LET ME SUCK MORE GOOK DICK
please off yourself

Attached: 49630E9A-2EBF-417D-BF7A-5492C6CC6BB4.jpg (1029x902, 117K)

Will we see Genesis' waifu in the remake?

Attached: FF7CC_Minerva.png (765x434, 453K)

big bishounen catana?

Attached: 1387098820947.jpg (1280x960, 617K)

>English dub
Holy yikes, if there isn't dual audio they can kiss my money goodbye.

but it's a Japanese game though?

They've done enough orchestral and piano compositions of the music of FF7, so there's hope for that.

Where the fuck do you think you are, brainlet normie? Does it trigger you that some people actually have taste and your IQ is too low to either read subtitles or learn moonspeak? Do you even realise Squeenix is a Japanese company making Japanese games?

Attached: 1444248386202.jpg (400x800, 116K)