Is it true that playing vidya worsens your eyesight? How many of you wear glasses?

Is it true that playing vidya worsens your eyesight? How many of you wear glasses?

Attached: 1557339477635.jpg (574x552, 34K)

if you wear glasses, you cant play sports as easily so you find alternatives that wont make your glasses fly off

I wear glasses but I'm pretty sure it's all out of staring at a 1024x768 crt until lcd screens got popular.

>expand image
>scroll up and down
looks like it's sliding left and right

My eyesight has actually improved slightly.

Attached: blind spot jojo.png (800x519, 53K)

Its a fucking gif not an optical illusion

doesnt work

Myopia is caused by lack of sunlight.

Worked for me.

>can't read the filetype
Based retard

>a gif in jpg format

good thing God gave us two eyes and stereoscopic vision so the first eye covers the second eyes blindspot without us even thinking of it.

I wear glasses, but that's genetic. My parents both did, my grandparents all did, and my brothers all do.

Videos don’t have file types

It doesn't. Screen time does, a bit, but most of it is genetics and age.

Nice the cursor literally disappeared from view.

yes it does, you might have to go further than the image extends though, depending on your screen size.

>Is it true that playing vidya worsens your eyesight?
Anything that makes you focus at the same distance for any longer period of time without having to change distance does, so computer monitors and TVs basically.
Doesn't matter what you're looking at on them screens, it's not specific to vidya.

Attached: detta är inte mina glasögon.jpg (1395x1000, 140K)

Vidya doesn't necessarily require you to look at a screen.

Neat.

How deep will you keep digging that hole, bro?

Attached: 1345927498717.png (184x184, 39K)

Reminder that ambient outside sunlight is about 15x brighter than your computer monitor. There is absolutely zero evidence for TV screens and monitors affecting vision

How the fuck are you playing videogames without the video part

Then how come orang only moves when you scroll?

thank you based god

this, my eyesight got fucked thanks to books way before I started playing video games

Based Tyler "Basedgod" TheCreator

lol wtf is a cursor? some incel shit?

I don't really see how that's relevant to my post, but sure.

Attached: 1410574286961.png (600x400, 132K)

How can vision be real if our eyes aren't real?

Its the looking at a fixed position for hours at a time that weakens your eyes idiot.

Same reason people who read a lot get poor eyesight

>it's not a bug, it's a feature!
Fuck off God. No one likes you

>had 20/20 vision as a kid
>stared at computer screens for the past 10 years at least 8 hours every day
>vision is a bit worse
I definitely don't need glasses, but I don't think it helped

watch your language, this is a christian forum.

>got older
>vision got worse

Attached: wow.png (743x201, 125K)

>tfw good vision
>but color blind
fuck

Attached: colorblind.png (1499x921, 1.73M)

I-Is the top middle one supposed to be relatively difficult to make out compared to the others

This is due to the optical nerve as the back of your eye not having adequete photoreceptors and your brain fills in what it "thinks" should be there, based on the surrounding sense data.similarly, If you wear glasses that flip your vision upside down, after a while your brain will correct your perception to see right side up again.

is a 2 moron get out

It's clearly a 2.

Yes I can make it out without issue you tards but it's not as clear as the other four which are clear as day

I dont get what you mean
Its moving but slowly,when you move faster its easier to notice but hes still moving cause its a gif

I can make it out, but it's noticeably less clear than the rest

On topic, staring at a screen is no worse for your eyes than, say, reading, but you probably look at screens longer in one sitting than you would read a book. Just stare at something in the distance every 20 minutes or so

It's what I'm seeing as well. The others only use one color or multiple shades of one but the top middle seems to use green, grey and a slightly different salmon-like color from the "background."
T-this is what everyone else is seeing too, right?

Newfag

Its a fucking thegamereplytothispostoryourmotherdiesinhersleeptonight

i'm no eye doctor but shouldn't bright things like screens also affect something?

Oh no

I wear em but my eyesight has been fucked since I was like 5 so it wasn't due to vidya, unless vidya somehow causes astigmatisms.