PSP Pro CFW Update

I need your help, Yea Forums. I was just about to finish installing CFW on my PSP Street and started the CFW Pro Update thing, or whatever. Now, at this point a bunch of text should appear and give me the option to finally install it, right? Thing is, everytime I try, the screen of my PSP just goes black and nothing happens. Luckily, it doesn't get bricked or anything when I restart it, but how am I supposed to play PS1 games, now? Did I do something wrong?

Attached: 1024px-Psp-1000.jpg (1023x581, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wololo.net/cfw4dummies/comment-page-1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the fuck is a psp street?
like you stole it, because you a streetrat?

last revision of the PSP without wifi for europoors

It's the E-1000 model, lad.

did you follow the guide on wololo?

the FUCK is THIS?

only america and japan matter, assholes
no one fucking cares about stupid euroshit models!!!!!!!!!!!

Some CFW take a few attempts to load. Not sure why, but I remember a while back having to restart my PSP 20+ times when trying to load chickHEN onto it.

Try reading this: wololo.net/cfw4dummies/comment-page-1/

Yep, transferred all that jazz that as mentioned in the guide to my PSP. In the PSP folder is "GAME" and in there are the folders for the Pro Update, Fast Recovery and CIPL Flasher.
Thanks, I'll check it out.
Will try at least 30 times, until something works then, I guess.

Attached: heil.png (606x123, 5K)

You could always try LME instead.

What's the difference between LME and Pro?

Not much really. LME is closed source, which doesn't matter unless you're a developer. LME supports dax format while Pro supports zso, but you're unlikely to use or even find either of them these days. Even if you do it's easy to convert.

Everything else is the same, and you don't have to uninstall one to use the other.

>CIPL Flasher
Do not run that. Just delete it. It can brick some PSP models.

Really? Holy shit, and to think that I was just about to do that, because I was curious. Thanks, man.

Yeah, the cIPL thing is for "pandorable" PSPs only. If you use it on newer PSPs it'll either brick the device, or detect that it will brick the device and refuse to run.

Alright, I just installed LME and it seems to have worked. Thanks for the help, guys. Is there some kind of permanent fix, though? I don't want to start the launcher every time I wanna play something.

No problem. Good thing you didn't. Apparently, it only works on 100x and 200x PSPs.

As far as I know, the permanent loader only works for 6.20 or lower. You can downgrade, but that's some extra work/risk of brick you don't really wanna face it. Just use the launcher, it doesn't even take that long. If it REALLY bothers you, just put the system on sleep mode. The battery will drain faster tho.

Unfortunately not on a PSP Street.

Just get whatever the last firmware is + PRO. It should soft-reboot into the XMB and so long as you don't turn it off (and even if you do, it'll be like a 2 second remod) it's modded/CFW.

PSP is stupid easy to mod at this point because of that, I don't know how you're fucking up unless the Euro no-wifi shit is fucking with the mod.

Alright, I see. Again, thanks. Time to go play some Mega Man Legends.

The PSP Street can't be downgraded to 6.20, it would brick. It can't use the newer solution, Infinity, either. That would require a pseudo-downgrade to 6.35 which, once again, would brick.

Oh, I didn't know that. Good thing OP gave up on the permanent cfw thing.

>PSP Street
o shit nigga, wut r u doin?

...I thought the PSP E-1000 also was in NA. I picked mine up in Canada.

When I was modding my PSP1000 I saw that you couldn't really do much with PSP Street.