Did anyone ever actually use this?

Did anyone ever actually use this?

Attached: NTR_DSI_4c_UKV_SCR_Browser_08.gif (256x192, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RQYh342H5ec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pedos did

I was in my mom's car stuck in traffic and some girls were in a nearby car using pictochat. I just sent lewd comments and thinly veiled rape threats lmao.

if the nsa is here i should clarify that i was like 10 years old lol

It was neat at conventions and other events.

That said, the most prominent use was probably , so it's understandable Nintendo removed that.

My siblings and I played pictionary and drew comics with it all the time before the DS started getting decent games.

What could they have even done in this scenario? They'd already have to be within like 30 feet of the kid, and what are they gonna get? A lewd doodle?

Me and my sisters used to play it when we were 9, 7 and 5. Used to write to each other from our bedrooms when our parents would fight. They're both dead now, haha.

Attached: haha.jpg (633x758, 121K)

No. It was a neat demo to show off wireless capabilities of the DS when it was new. That’s about it. That and it was good at causing stupid crafted hysteria in the news for no reason back in the day. Makes it dated as fuck when you realize social platforms like twitter and what not exist.

Are you larping? What happened?

Car accident when I was home sick

Me and my friends drew dicks to eachother on the school bus with it back in the day

we used it to chat outside when playing cops and robbers but it didnt work that well

What screen is this? Doesn’t look like the DS screen

DSi, the red headed stepchild of the DS and 3DS

It's a DSi screen I believe

Holy shit user.

Attached: 4893479437.png (500x382, 57K)

somebody wasn't around when the FAT ds launched....

fucking zoomer

I was, and the thing I remembered the most is going to the store with my brother to Change Wario Ware touched for...
Need for Speed Underground 2,how the fuck my kid self didnt like ww twisted and prefered nfs U2 just baffles me

*touched not twisted

The problem with PictoChat is that you have to be close to other people to use it. It was only really good for conventions and really crowded areas and such. Like when you're bored on the train in Japan. Otherwise why not just fucking talk to the person irl

That was Swapnote. Pictochat was local only.

Streetpass Plaza on the other hand was much more fun

Attached: IMG_20160315_224459.jpg (4160x3120, 3.82M)

this took a dark fucking turn real fast
the most i did with pictochat was back at summer camp where we talked some raunchy shit. its a real shame too since i was too dumb to take a hint from a girl that liked me. she did at the very least inform me of what a vagina was so that was alright i guess
i still have the strap for the ds she gave me all those years ago. i dont know where she is, and i dont even remember her name. i can only hope shes still here, somewhere.

Me and my cousin played on it all the time
Also me and a group of guys at an after school/summer club

>DSi
>Red headed stepchild
Nigga Flipnote Hatena was worth the upgrade

Yes, but wish I never did.
When I was about 10 years old I went camping with my family and a friend and his girl cousin. One night we all got on pictochat and I started to hit on the girl, but it didn't go over too well because mommy had someone's DS with her and saw the whole thing. I got in trouble and made the whole trip awkward.

>remember in 4th grade on a field trip we had like 20 people using PictoChat at once
>everyone was just sending swear words and drawing dicks and we all thought it was literally the funniest thing ever

is it really any different now? we all still do this from time to time, just in a dfferent way

your mii is very cute user
My mii also has brown hair, glasses and a 3 mouth

You really just love spouting bullshit, huh?

Shit... I'm sorry to hear that. Stay true. Wish I could give you a hug.

Attached: tenor.gif (312x252, 152K)

youtube.com/watch?v=RQYh342H5ec

Attached: 1546041662799.png (1504x1000, 1.92M)

I only used it once or twice. Not many people at my school had a DS.

I cant tell if you're saying both your parents are dead or both your sisters are dead. Or both your sisters and parents are dead.
Honestly what did you mean by this

You cant draw pictures in real life fAg