So has anyone ever actually given you shit for playing vidya in public or are you really just super self-conscious?

So has anyone ever actually given you shit for playing vidya in public or are you really just super self-conscious?

Attached: 1448645928035.png (353x387, 170K)

nope, as long as you don't look like a moron you're fine

Is it embarrassing to be an adult and play with toys in public?

Oof, who hurt you?

I don't carry any mobile devices besides an old mp3 player sometimes.

sneed

>So has anyone ever actually given you shit for playing vidya in public
Why do retards think this? I don't think anyone has ever said anyone will openly give you shit for playing games in public. Thats completely ridiclous.

Nope

Attached: download (17).jpg (291x173, 9K)

Not really
Just keep your volume down and practice grooming
You'll blend right in

I've never played the consoles in stores, but when I was waiting in line at TBC-launch some guys drove past and shouted obscenities at us.

>going outside

Nope

I played bemani in arcades for years so that counts as playing vidya in public.

>doing anything in public while being ugly: unacceptable
>doing anything in public while being handsome: acceptable
it's that simple

What's wrong with nintendo switch players?

Attached: soyim.webm (1280x720, 2.25M)

Only time I've bing bong wahooed in public was on a flight. And I didn't get any looks.
The person during next to me was a little kid with his mom, and he asked to play too, so I let him use the 2p controls for Mario Oddesey. It was a fun time desu.

I normally give really condescending or smug looks to people who use the in-store demos or whatever they're called. I don't care about people who play vidya in public but those demos are literally designed for children to play.

I don't play games that often. I only play big single player games and only about 4-5 games a year. I don't play them on a regular basis.

Not me. I've been playing GBA SP, DS, Vita, Switch, etc. in public for almost two decades. Never gotten any shit, because nobody gives a shit.

Imagine being so antisocial you have to play videogames in public. Lmfao.

Imagine playing video games all your life

>playing with children's toys in public

Attached: 52990016_373284993491120_956593452968120328_n.jpg (480x480, 23K)

Are you that guy that tries to talk to people on the bus?

I stopped playing video games around 23 or 24 years old. Now I just talk about them here.

you are one of the cancers killing Yea Forums

Tons of people already play mobileshit on there phone.

No one will probably say anything, but they will be judging. Like when I saw this dude playing minecraft in the airport. I didn't say anything, but it made me think less of him

The sooner you stop being insecure about what other people think of you, the better you’ll be. I’ve actually found that most people seem more interested in wanting to speak to me when I’m on the switch.
Even if people give you shit, which they don’t, fuck em.

there was a 3 month period where important looking dudes with jobs at the bank or whatever were using fidget spinners on the bus/train

i'm not concerned if someone discovers i'm playing fire emblem or pokemon on my phone instead of sitting on facebook messenger or whatever

>he says on a board dedicated to playing videogames, which are all for children

Attached: assad just.png (455x504, 462K)

>be 12 years old playing gameboy color at mall
>old black guy comes up to me and says im too old to be playing games
>call him a nigger and run away laughing

The 90s were a magical time. Wish we could go back

Attached: 15236435.jpg (480x360, 11K)

>thinking you're better than someone who's quietly minding their own business while waiting for a flight

People will only give you shit if you give off a self-conscious aura. First step in getting people to respect you is to have self-respect.

>muh children's toys
grow up you insecure loser.

Attached: toy.jpg (600x194, 31K)

Even if they're playing an M rated game? For mature gamers, such as themselves?

Show me an M-rated game on a demo station.
Hell, show me a Non-Nintendo game on a demo station.

I was taking a picture with my phone at a park and a group of negroes went AY DIS WHITE BOI BE PLAYIN POKEMON GO
Does that count?

>First step in getting people to respect you is to have self-respect.

The fact that most anons here bitch about people playing games outside shows they struggle with that first step

it's not practical, unless you have commutes in which you spend at least 1 hours without moving your ass on a seat. Even then, you should be focusing on what the fuck you're gonna do when you reach your destination, it's either work or studying... so still, not practical at all.

I played ninja gaiden on an xbox demo station back in the day

Don't know why I'd play vidya in public when I have zero time to. If I'm going out, the task is to go get whatever I need to get done. Drive to the store, get shit, drive back home.

Haven't gone near a demo station in forever, but remember seeing Perfect Dark Zero on an old Xbox 360 station and Uncharted 2 and COD BLOPS on a PS3 station before, and then the most recent one I remember seeing is Killzone on a PS4 display at gamestop

Yeah, well. I guess I'm wrong. I've never seen a non-nintendo product on a demo station before but I also live in a shitty area.
Would have been cool to see someone actually playing Ninja Gaiden

Years ago went to a dqix official event, shit game but fun

Seen a dude that looked like op's pic in the park playing Mario Odyssey. Punched him full force in the gut and tossed his gay little tablet in a pond.

I believe the highlighted definition is that of a dildo, user.

Attached: 1549778482343.gif (330x270, 2M)

I only play on airplanes, anywhere else I'd rather just mess with my phone.
Even as a kid, I never brought my gameboy outside

The only person who has ever given me shit for playing my Vita in public is my fobby Asian gf. She says that it makes HER look bad.

If anyone actually comes up to you to give you shit then they're a bigger loser then you are, most people will just silently judge you if you look like an autist

I mean you masturbate outside.

>Even then, you should be focusing on what the fuck you're gonna do when you reach your destination, it's either work or studying... so still, not practical at all.

Attached: 4A7C8114-DCC8-490B-8327-77F0B8DED1D8.jpg (785x731, 101K)

I don't go in public

If you take care of yourself and have confidence you can do anything without harsh scrutiny. Because if anyone tries to judge you then they’re just insecure and hating.

Nope, at "worst" i had classmates asking what i was playing and if they could try WAAAY back when i was still in school, and i let then with no ill consequences, i played on the train when i had 4 hours of commuting daily to my Uni and never noticed anyone really reacting either, but once i graduated i found it to no longer be practical to bring my handheld(s) with me basically anywhere as i prefer to finishing and getting home earlier then taking breaks at work or you know are doing something i want to be doing and like as much as playing videogames, or more without having "deadtime".

Honestly people care more about their own shit most of the time, most have been bored themselves and can see the appeal of a timewaster provided you don't go Social Retard and bring/play it when it is inappropriate like say a Wedding, or are complete fucking uggo, but then you are fucked no matter what you do.

Attached: 1320718883267.jpg (962x559, 252K)