Persona 5

So it’s implied that Joker had sex with his lover in most of romantic routes?

Attached: 48180D68-4F5C-4991-BD14-F85061F83A9E.gif (256x406, 284K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vgTGK9DMIew
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The phantom thief of virginity.

have sex

>Actually thinking SL in persona as romance

Why are people this gullible?

Yes

Attached: AE0C3A73-5C92-43E0-83F0-08B063EBEA7F.jpg (1920x1080, 456K)

dios mio...

It's been that way since P3, newfriend.

So? Persona 3 and 4 did that,too. most true with those sluts Maria, Yukiko and Rise and in P3, Yukari, Aigis and Elizabeth

It has been like that since P3, you retarded ass Smashfag.

All Persona MCs are chads

>anime
>chad
I am fucking laughing

It's written ambiguously enough that the player can insert their definition of a romantic evening. The only one really explicit about what she wants is Tae.

>Persona newcomers are gonna be refereed to as Smashfags from now on

Kawakami literally tells you to fuck her in her valentine day event.

P5babbies are totally unrelated to Smash, but keep seething over your little Smash boogeyman, kid

What's the actual dialogue, because I have hard time believing this

It's something "tonight, you're going to have to listen to MY needs". I forget it exactly and I can't be fucked googling, but he's right in that it's definitely the most implied one in the game

3:28

youtu.be/vgTGK9DMIew

Huh, I see. Fuuka's is rather forward,too as is Yukari's as after the black screen she worries if anyone heard her and Fuuka's after the black screen has Junpei tell you to treat Fuuka kindly implying he heard it.

but whatever, these are all non-canon bonus for the player as we all know non of the protagonist's personalities would ever allow them to actually lay hands on a girl.

I just hope that Kasumi's has her imply how flexible she is

Cope, Smashfags.
You series is cancer and does nothing more than kill anything it touches with your autistic fanbase.

The moment SMT V comes out, nobody will give half a shit about XC2.

For sure. People only pretend it's good because it's the only exclusive JRPG on Switch. Though to be fair, SMT V is just cope for not having P5 either, but at least that has a chance of being decent.

Based

Pretty sure Elizabeth is also pretty explicit about what she wants
and Aigis too (as much as it's possible)

>Though to be fair, SMT V is just cope for not having P5 either
?
Smt has been on nintendo shit for quite a while, while persona has been *almost* exclusive to sony for an equal amount of time.
Is reality cope now?

Attached: brainlet.jpg (266x300, 13K)

shut the fuck up, virgin.