Why can't you fucking zoomers just enjoy the original?

Why can't you fucking zoomers just enjoy the original?

Attached: 51tkmb93AiL._SX342_.jpg (342x327, 22K)

Zoomers don't play Final Fantasy and don't care about the remake. It's all milenials or older.

>muh grafix
>muh text dialogue
>muh slow combat
Game is incompatible with zoomers.

Because all old things fucking suck and is only liked because of ur nostalgia you fucking boomer

I liked the story but hate the jap's Wizardry-knockoff RPG bullshit
if I wanted a boring, grindy number-crunch excel sheet of a game, I'd play Wizardry

Zoomers don't give a fuck about MUH GRAFIX, they grew up with Minecraft.

It's low-IQ millennials that obsess over poly-counts and other irrelevant shit

This

Attached: b6aa778ff4f404739edbe0d90d1570c3.jpg (600x319, 24K)

I love the original but I also want to see the world in full 3d with modern graphics, and experience the story with voice acting
People enjoying a remake doesn't hurt your enjoyment of the original you asspained autist

Why do zoomers hate turn-based combat so fucking much?

Zoomers can't enjoy anything that requires braincells. It's all visceral trash like fortnite

>thinking FF is a good turn-based game
oof

Attached: art_thou_serious_knave.jpg (330x425, 46K)

I'm playing through right now and honestly it has aged rather horribly. The characters and story are some of the better and more memorable ones the franchise have to offer. More interesting materia that actually open combat options don't even show up until 2/3 the through the game. The battle system is weak compared to other entries in the series I know its a early 3D game and that affords alot of leniency, Those prerendered backgrounds a extremely low resolution and world often lacks proper dimension making navigating a fucking nightmare at times. I had to look a guide on how to exit the north crater because of these issues. This game needed a modern update, I have mixed feelings about abandoning the the turn based gameplay.

>turn-based
>requires braincells

Oh no no no- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1526246046848.gif (384x216, 1.84M)

>Those prerendered backgrounds a extremely low resolution
The standard resolution of the PS1, the system the game was developed for? Fuck off and die, retard

>no argument

Attached: yikes.gif (480x480, 71K)

I'm playing the switch version. which based off the PC port. They updated the 3D models to looker cleaner they didn't update the backgrounds. And just because that was the standard that doesn't mean it holds up today. that why I say the game has aged horribly.

Because Squeenix can't port it without fucking up the music for some reason

Roguelikes exist

Zoomers can't handle the combat or slow moments. The ones I talked to said they'd only play FF if they changed the combat system. Which mean 15. And that game sucks.

I doubt zoomers ever cared about a remake of a game they never played

Is it so hard to play both?

No some are interested due to hype. They'll jump on the bandwagon

these games hold up just for the nostalgia
I played a lot of wild arms as a kid and I could play it everyday, but I never played FFVII until a year ago and found it boring and the combat is barely challenging

Even though the character you run around as in JRPGs is just a visual representation of your entire party HE LOOK LIKE LEGO LMAO!!

>They updated the 3D models to looker cleaner
They increased the rendering resolution of the same models
>they didn't update the backgrounds
Because you can't increase the resolution of pre-rendered 2D art assets

Fuck off and die, retard

why are you angry
I mean it's not like the remake is going to forbid you from playing the original and retroactively ruining your past experience with the game

>Boring
No they aren't. And I didn't even grow up with Old school rpgs.

Shin Megami Tensei is turn based and definitely requires brain cells.

Except, you can. There are people already working on processes to automate this. They've state in interview they wanted to touch them up but lost the original assets.

>Except, you can
No, you can apply smoothing filters that make them look worse

I bet you think interpolated video looks good too, you stupid fuck

Is preferring voice acting the ultimate sign of an NPC?

I found it boring because the dungeons are literally walk forward and there's too much cutscenes and dialogues to tell the same cheesy jrpg story I've seen a lot of times
but I agree that at the time I would have enjoyed it

Why are there so many threads about the remake right now? did i miss something in the last 24 hours?

Attached: 1555987061735.jpg (960x856, 93K)

Final Fantasy was never good, literally baby's first JRPG, especially 4.

At least play other series like Dragon Quest, The Mana series or the Quintet trilogy

Attached: 13d.png (1280x3275, 2.14M)

The new trailer from Playstation Direct?

Its not just smoothing you can do really think you can only possible upscale 3D objects? you can apply these same principles to both. here is upscaled image from ff9

Attached: QKUSjE8.jpg (1792x1920, 482K)

>I had to look a guide on how to exit the north crater
>he doesn't know you can toggle exits on/off

Attached: 1354393212.png (907x883, 590K)

huh, had no idea. looks really good, but the gameplay just isn't my thing. fucking amazing graphics, though

>here is upscaled image from ff9

Attached: 1553286101069.png (120x120, 11K)

Too much reading. I feel like the game will be 48 hours shorter if you skipped the text boxes. Literally more texts than a pissed off girlfriend.

Sin I didn't have a Sony system when I was a kid I emulated it in 3DS and even with the terrible framedrop that the emulator causes I enjoyed it thoroughly. The original is a great game even with all the issues and the graphics.

I always thought this box art was Cloud having a showdown with R2-D2.

Attached: 1532781270633.jpg (284x277, 21K)

Okay faggot niggers, zoomer here
What you wanna know?

I'm pretty sure "zoomer" it's your new scapegoat word now since millenials are 30+ now.
Werent JRPGs the mode of that time?
Just like FPS after, then survival and now 3rd person shoulder camera cinematic experience and battle royale.

Attached: 1556393496360.jpg (600x900, 120K)

Zoomers are the ones exclusively complaining about turn based combat because theyre ADHD.

>TFW 35
>TFW still play orginal
>TFW excited for remake
>TFW even if remake sucks it wont tarnish my love for the orginal because I am not a faggot.

Attached: IMG_1545.jpg (480x360, 14K)

>35
>still plays videogames

Attached: 1506379710024.png (220x281, 115K)

I did, and I have zero faith in Square Enix not to completely fuck up the remake. They have a terrible track record with this series.