Persona 5 The Royal

>Persona 5 The Royal
>Final Fantasy VII Remake

How is PS4 still delivering 10/10 masterpieces even 8 years after coming out?

Attached: persona ff.png (516x254, 278K)

But FF7R isn't an exclusive

>A re-release with at most $20 of extra content
>An episodic JRPG that isn't even exclusive to PS4
WE JUST KEEP WINNING BROS

It's coming on sony first which means it's a sony game. Deal with it. You probably won't play for AT least a year after the rest of us do.

>timed exclusives now count
Holy shit the Xbox One X is so extremely rich in terms of its exclusives then, where were you when the Xbros came back from the dead?!

none of them are worth playing though

I already own P5 and FFVII, both were cool, but average games. Why would I bother buying them again?

Big words for a game that is not even out yet.
By the time of the release we'll most likely be able to pirate games for newer firmwares, so I'll pirate it. I'd like to support the devs, but fuck Sony until it fix its attitude.

Cute anime girl on cover doesn't equal masterpiece

>It's coming on sony first which means it's a sony game.

XBONE is the best console and DMC 5 is the best XBONE exclusive.

Shut the fuck up tendie

How is DMC 5 an xbox exclusive you fucktard?

>Snoyfags think they can compete with the Xbox One X
>Which has the GOAT exclusives of Cuckhead and Devil May Cry 5
Stay deluded jaundicebro
The same way FF7R is an exclusive for PS4 Jaundicebro

>8 years after coming out
>launched November 15, 2013
You got some weird math there, fella.

How is FF7R a Sony exclusive you fucktard?

it hasn't been out for 8 years though? Closer to six. Retard

PS4 is limiting the potential of "masterpieces" by being 8 years old.

>he didn't get the PS4 two years before release
Pleb

Give them 5 more years and they'll develop enough maturity to understand that polygons and pixels on screens don't have rights that need protecting.

ITT: seething nintenlets
8 YEARS AND STILL GOING STRONG BABY

If (and that's a big IF) FF7R gets a PC port it will come out at least a year after the sony release if not longer. DMC5 got released on all platforms at the same time. It's as much a sony exclusive as it's an xbox exclusive you dumb motherfucking retard.

>"I-I-It's exclusive!!!!"
>The seething snoylet cries

it'll be coming out 2020 or 2021, that's 8 years after release.

so it's not an exclusive?
bummer.. maybe you'll win next gen Snoybro, i believe in you :)

DMC5 was released on all platforms at the same time you dumb turd. Meanwhile I'll be done with final fantasy 7 remake long before your change.org petition closes.

>failing at reading comprehension.

Is this the true mental power of xbox fanbase?

Again if timed exclusives actually counted as exclusives the Xbox would still be in the race. Cope harder while PCfags get to enjoy the game the way it was meant to be played.

>I get to play with my toys first haha
What a child

Snoyfags beta testing is nothing new though.
we always get the superior versions of "your" games.
always.

>How is PS4 still delivering 10/10 masterpieces even 8 years after coming out?
>How is PS4 still delivering
>PS4 delivering
Because they're not, it's a timed exclusive that PS4 paid for.

dmc5 wasn't a timed xbox exclusive you moron.

also the only system that ff7r is confirmed to be on thus far is playstation. All the trailers had the playstation logo. The last trailer was for the playstation state of play

seethe more.

>snoyfag buys ff7 disc 1 $60
>snoyfag buys ff7 disc 2 $60
>snoyfag buys ff7 disc 3 $60
>pc version releases
>master race buys complete bundle for $30
Enjoy paying early fag

>using the absolute STATE of play to back it up as an exclusive
Yeah it's gonna be a huuuge exclusive to the PS4 like FFXIV was, right? Cope harder when another game comes out and yet again it's best played on the PC.
Based

demo was xbox excluisve stay mad snoy

rent free

this is gonna be just like persona 5 all over again where you faggots kept smugly claiming P5R would be a switch exclusive, then you claimed you'd get a vanilla port, then you accepted you get shit all, but not after you shat up countless threads with your smug lies and incessant whining.

Fact is, DMC5 was released on all platforms. Thus far, we only have information confirmed that it will be released on playstation. Stop making shit up.

>Thus far, we only have information confirmed that it will be released on playstation. Stop making shit up.
name one mainline final fantasy game that has not found it's way to PC.

What does the switch have to do with the fact that FF7R is coming to PC and isn't a PS4 exclusive?

>Gets BTFO'd by xbros
>"B-but the switch!!!!!"
Desperate snoylets, how embarrassing.

>99% of square enix games are multplatform
>latest final fantasy was multiplatform
>latest kingdom hearts was multiplatform
>the only thing they "recently" made that was console exclusive nier got a release on xbox the next year
>user seriously thinks something as big as ff7 remake would be exclusive just because sony didnt show their competitors logo's during a private sony event

Dont need a crystal ball to know you're wrong

Attached: 1554977909641.jpg (2110x1486, 2.05M)

The absolute state of snoyfags
>R-REEEE ITS EXCLUSIVE TO US! TO US!!! F-FUCK OFF TENDIES AAAA MODS STOP PCFAGS ARE BULLYING US AGAIN!

why are footposters always so High IQ

Attached: Anime-Original-Anime-Art-Anime-Anime-Feet-4821859.jpg (811x1161, 437K)

show me the articles where they say it's coming to other systems. I can show you the articles where they say it's coming to sony.

Until they say anything, it's meaningless conjecture on your part just with your retarded asinine claims about Persona 5

you said that about every other final fantasy game prior and everytime, every single time, without exception, you get BTFO'd with a PC port.

Attached: 193f2c72d8deb7035fb7d3def7d854e1--weird-art-portrait-art.jpg (236x373, 13K)

>this desperate for exclusives
what a fucking child

Embarrassing

>PS4 outlived Switch and Wii U alike

Attached: 147382132876.jpg (342x342, 29K)

>Final Fantasy VII Remake
>PS4
Being an episodic release pretty much guarantees that it will be the first big title on the PS5.
There's no way they'll make Episode 1 for PS4, then release the PS5 and keep releasing other Episodes on the PS4.

>I-I get to play first!
I get to play better.

Even Sony themselves at the reveal said experience first on PlayStation you dingdong, you people are the only ones pretending this is exclusive

Theres gonna be at least a year or two of cross-gen for most third parties

keep up you faggot boomer its not episodic anymore its standalone where the fuck you been you fat fucking retard?

Weird cope but ok

Which ff7 girl do you think has the best feet and why is it Tifa?

Attached: tifa_ce121ad66aac895fd07ab17fa437b77c.jpg (850x1133, 383K)

Fucking your mom up the ass

Mate come on. It's Square Enix.

Aerith because she has best everything

because she jogs every day for 5 hours in her army boots without wearing socks

They just confirmed it was episodic you stupid zoomer

true but i can see them keeping it PS5 exclusive to make it their big system seller

she does wear socks

Yeah. Episode 1. Other platforms will get the game much later, when it's actually complete.

Personally it didn't start offering the goods until 2016 with Ratchet and Clank, and it really didn't start rolling until Persona 5's release in 2017. 2018 also had Spider Man. That's not to say there weren't good games before then but it's safe to say it definitely took a long time for greatness to arrive.

>a remaster from an unfinished and rushed game (most likely this was done on purpose) made with unused assets from the original (which is in the same console) with the same dlc and content sans some new character
>a remake that removes content from the original, will be split in three $60 plus tip chapters, will have guaranteed on-disc dlc for each one and will also be unfinished and rushed

Fuck off Persona 5 is good. (Final Fantasy 7 Remake showed promise until it was confirmed it's still going to be episodic bull crap)

I'll just put my
>pic related
post from last night.

Attached: IMG_20190511_160958.jpg (1080x490, 141K)

Things like these out everyone as coping hypocrits.
>Snoy has no games!
A good game/timed exclusive like Nier Automata/Nioh or this comes out
>t-thanks for beta testing, Snoy! (Let's just pretend there is no difference in content and next to none in peformance, only graphical output
>Snoy has no games, only movies!
Right, that's why everyone keeps port-begging for PS4 exclusives, and why fags emulate the PS3, the official no-games machine of Yea Forums

I own a Switch and a PS4, but this is why shitposting as a Sonyfag is so easy; you all becoming retards foaming at the mouth the moment anyone does so. And to top it off, you think you're ACTUALLY funny/original for spouting board culture bullshit, same as any other newfag. It's the gift that keeps on giving. Have fun playing FF7R three years after me. Check my 6

Attached: 123.png (800x350, 435K)

>standalone dlc for a shit game
>one third of a ps1 game
these both suck

Yeah nah Persona 5 is a good game. Royal is adding content and making changes to the story which is all people really wanted.

>not sucking the sweat out of her socks
why even live bros

tl;dr Not an exclusive cry about it.

Attached: ProJared.jpg (299x322, 20K)

>no argument
Whoa, what a troll!