I will delete this soon

I will delete this soon.

We are preparing promotion materials for Microsoft for their E3 stage and I was able to get access to some good info for you.

Anaconda. It looks gorgeous, whoever got the idea of the design of the box, chapeau bas. You will be amazed. Like what the hell, it looks so futuristic. If you thought PS4 was well designed, wait for new xbox.

Lockhart will look similar however it will be a little smaller. No specs for both yet. They just claim everywhere that Anaconda will be most powerful console in the world.

Controllers will keep similar shape but they will have new features, still no more information.

Halo Infinite, Gears 5 and other new games from new studios, all will be played on Anaconda during the show in 60 fps, most likely 4k.

Attached: 977655_20_i1064.jpg (1064x581, 42K)

You can't delete post you faggot

>I will delete this soon.
no you won't

Okay but will it have games?

>Halo Infinite
>Gears 5
Shit

>"new games" from "new studios"
More like "canceled games"

>cringe futuristic designs when the current range of xbone have peak aesthetics already

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

No idea. We only saw promotion materials for those 2. There were much more however.

What about the UI? They better change that shit.

I saw only consoles with controllers and heard from someone higher than me that 1st party are 60fps and most likely 4k

>More like "canceled games"
Why would you think that?

As far as I know there will be 7 new exclusives announced including halo and gears and twice as many multi platforms. Lots of talk about xcloud which will be called Xbox Cast and you will be able to test it right away if your are alpha insider on xbox.

No game as always

we have multiplats. those are games last time i checked.

>As far as I know there will be 7 new exclusives
Where is my Perfect Dark sequel/reboot.

>As far as I know there will be 7 new exclusives
Can you give us any hints? Or are you NDAd out the ass? Or are you just role playing?
>and twice as many multi platforms.
Wait, tell us about the multiplatform titles. For example, do you know what Deep Silver are going to be revealing?

Oh, yea, and is Microsoft working with Crytek? Crytek have been weirdly quiet about Hunt: Showdown on Xbox.

I do not have access to everything. We were ordered to get promotional materials done for a few things only. There are few similar to us who works on a different things.

We got graphics of the consoles and Halo/Gears. Nothing special that I know. Other groups are responsible for other games and services, and as far as I know and this information is true, xcloud will be named Xbox Cast and will be showed everytime when they announce new game on stage.

>xcloud will be named Xbox Cast
In about 30 days we'll know if this was true.

>Buy overprice box to play multiplats
Better buy pc at this point

15 rupees have been deposited to your Microsoft account. Thank you, Pajeet.

Attached: 1515662755438.png (814x806, 31K)

Backwards compatibility - can I play my BONE games now on BONE2 systems? Can I use my Elite controller on a BONE2?

If not, PC it is.

>we’ll never get standard gamepads with 6 face buttons again because of casuals and sjw accessibility/ableism concerns
Games are getting too complex for 4 face buttons and bumpers/triggers. 2 more face buttons would be nice again, specially for fighting games if you won’t want to carry around a fight stick

Base controller will have no additional buttons
They already said xbox one family will be compatible with new gen

They already said xbox one family will be compatible with new gen

Source?

>If you thought PS4 was well designed
Fucking neck yourself op

>If you thought PS4 was well designed
The PS4 looks like a BBQ

THIS ISNT NEW INFORMATION. IVE BEEN SPAMMING IT FOR MONTHS

Microsoft E3 2019
>Xbox Scarlet, two new consoles in same style of Xbox One S and Xbox One X.
>Xbox Scarlet games playing natively on PC
>Many BC titles on PC including Xbox One, Xbox 360, and OG Xbox, expected to launch October 2019
>Xbox Scarlet game development will allow games to be sold on Xbox One/PC at discretion of publishers
>Xbox Game Pass expanded - day 1 first party/second party games, third party AAA games a couple months after launch, indie games all the time
>More studios acquired, expect at least 3 announcements
>Xcloud detailed, stream from your xbox console to your PC/iOS/Android/Windows devices, will eventually offer streaming from Microsoft Azure servers.
>Play Anywhere now applies to everything. If you own it digitally, download it to your Xbox or PC, or stream it to your Windows, iOS, Android device.
>Xbox Live Gold will continue to offer the best complimentary games for subscribers each month
>New Xbox controller variations. Standard, Elite, and Hybrid
>Halo Infinite
>Gears 5
>Fable RPG
>Ori and the Will of the Wisps
>Cyberpunk 2077
>Rocksteady DC game
>Harry Potter RPG
>Battletoads
>Killer Instinct
>The Outer Worlds
>Ninja Theory's Bleeding Edge
>More than 30 games shown off

>source: my dad works at nintendo

>Most powerful console
>Most likely 4k

Lol okay

>If you thought PS4 was well designed, wait for new xbox.
No one ever said the ps4 or xbone were well designed what the fuck are you smoking

Attached: spill.jpg (474x248, 10K)

>f you thought PS4 was well designed, wait for new xbox.

Damn that bad huh?

Well...

Can confirm a bit of it (360 on pc is legit with scarlet games on pc. Microsoft asked us about pc and gave up tools for it a couple of months ago)