VALVE REBUFF IT YOU FAGGOTS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

VALVE REBUFF IT YOU FAGGOTS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: original[1].png (490x320, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bznV7bOuaz0
youtube.com/watch?v=eL4vEJwhw5Y
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HEY! I TOLD YOU NO CUTTING!

Attached: 1526577137952.png (250x232, 42K)

sup poorfags? hehe :)

Attached: hehe.png (1920x1080, 275K)

>

Attached: 250px-Ambassador.png (250x159, 49K)

Haven't played in 2 years, how did they nerf it?

It doesn't stun anymore, just slows the target down

>Waaah i can't snipe with it anymore
Current ambassador is fine for it's intended use

>that's what TF2 looks like in 2019
Glad I stopped playing this shit 8 years ago

>Not playing the only fun multiplayer FPS currently
weak

>got all the money
>still no taste
that's kind of a bruh moment mate

Attached: 20190422144510_1.jpg (1920x1080, 157K)

You got any australium weapons for classes you don't use?
care to give any to me?

WHo gives a shit about the some gimmicky weapon that you can use maybe once a minute?
BUFF THE GODDAMN CLASSIC

its intended use is shooting head and it's not good at that any more

I never understood why people defended it with the shitty argument that "well if you can hit heads with it from a long distance you DESERVE that crit" No. Spy is not intended to be a sniper. What if heavy or medic had the ambassador instead of spy, would people still defend the headshots? The Ambassador deserved that nerf and it's actually still good.

Haven't play in years
What did they change?

Because it's fun, also it makes no sese not to bring back it's old stats if it's as insignificant as you say it is.
>BUFF THE GODDAMN CLASSIC
The Classic is already exactly how it was in TFC, there's no point in buffing it

It is, though. Just not a at retardedly long ranges anymore

IIRC Sandman slows people down instead of stunning them, caber doesn't instakill 125 hp classes anymore, ambassador doesn't crit from halfway across the map anymore.

all those weapons and items are pre 2012 but I think that's what you were aiming at yet nobody caught on

why would you name your shit after furi tracks

because i like furi
and i like the tracks

>there's no point in buffing it
IT'S FUCKING GARBAGE, IT'S NOT EVEN A SIDEGRADE, YOU'RE GIMPING YOURSELF SO HARD LIKE WITH NO OTHER MAIN WEAPON IN THE GAME; HOW DARE YOU TELL ME THIS

Attached: 1503187396012.jpg (397x398, 22K)

>2019
But yeah I'm glad you've never played

I kind of understand the Ambassador nerf, as they didn't want spies to replace snipers, but why did they nerf the sandman and caber? Those two weapons were pretty balanced imo.

>ywn have old airblast back
>ywn have Combo Pyro back
>ywn have the old Reserve Shooter back

Attached: TF.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Caber got nerfed because they felt like the class shouldn't have a "suicide button" to instakill classes if all else fails.
Sandman got nerfed because it stunned players.

>ywn have the old Reserve Shooter back
good.

TF2 balancing is so dumb, they pull shit like this but then theres random crits, just decide what kind of game you want already

HAHAHAHA LOOK HOW MUCH MONEY WASTED ON A FRE TO PLAY VIDEOGAME HAHAHHAHAAHHA

Panic attack is almost as good as reserve shooter was, swapping between primary and PA resets the spread so you hit every pellet close range.

Unusuals and bright paints should just be removed

"competitive mode" doesn't have random crits any more but god knows why they just can't remove them in general

Fuck off, Dane. Random crits have been part of the game since it's inception. If you don't like it then you shouldn't be playing it in the first place

The reasoning is that some people like them and some weapons are balanced by having no random crits.

>t. noob

People have also been complaining about them since forever

Imagine being such a contrarian that you defend literal RNG that decides when you die because some faggot on youtube has the opposite opinion

>t. started playing the game in 2014 and cannot handle the fact that he's a shitter

how else would he get kills?

How ironic

Why are anti-crit tards so vocal these days? Seems like every public server I play on has some dumb teenager crying in chat because they got hit with a Crocket

>hes a post f2p player

Attached: 2019-05-11_14-47-05.png (353x561, 60K)

retard solider mains want to be able to stand still in a battle field

>Mercenary badge holder looking down on others
hahahahaahaha

>REEEEEEEEEEEE ANYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS BAD
Daily reminder random crits will NEVER EVER get removed and all you can do is cry about it like the fag you are

hahaha look how bad user is, he needs crits to get kills

Attached: 1516707028796.jpg (900x900, 55K)

People with a brain never liked them, strange you don't remember that

>People have been complaining about random crits for years
>Some youtuber makes a video calling for them to be removed
>Literal retards come crawling out of the woodwork saying everyone hates them just because of bandwagoning
This is some Alinksy tactics shit

I guess the real high IQ move is to continue complaining about a feature that has been in the game for 12 years and consistently requesting that Valve (who haven't released a major update in over a year) remove them because they upset you.

>dead presidents

Attached: pyrociter.png (1180x658, 252K)

I wish they updated the date badges or gave us new ones, it's weird that people who played in 2009 get the same badge as someone who started playing 10 years later.

kys scum

yeah I bet you play overwatch which looks so much better with all its visual vomit

This. I like random crits, especially for general play. This game wasn’t built from the ground up to be a massive esport

I don't, I know you're clinically retarded and that's the only argument your single-digit IQ brain can come up with but try putting more effort into your posts

As opposed to defending literal RNG? You really have no right to talk about IQ considering your and everyone esles "argument" for crits is "it's been in the game so long" and namecalling. I guess they should bring back regenerating minis because they've been in the game for years too right?

I guess we should have never removed slavery either since it was part of society for so long, and clearly you shouldn't have any rights beyond it.

>Muh RNG
Every game is full of RNG, faggot

This but unironically

>still no argument and namecalling

>finally push pyro update after years of community begging for fixes
>completely fuck up all the mechanics but at least flames melt everything close range as intended
>nerf him to shit and even one of his new unique weapon
>hes now weaker than before the update
l-lol

Random crits make the highs higher and the lows lower. That alone makes them worth it for me. The more varied it makes the average experience the better. I would even argue that it doesn’t make lies lower because you can always brush off a death-by-crit as the other person being lucky instead of playing better than you.

Why are faggots ITT even complaining about Random crits, it's just in casual. If you hate them that much go play competitive or go on a nocrits server

Random crits give new players memorable experiences, give them a chance to fight back against total pubstompers and make them more likely to return to the game.

I do feel kind of bad for people who picked up the game in 2009/2010 and who are now stuck on the same level as literally anyone else for the rest of time. I guess the main problem is how do you add a badge that's obviously below Bronze but isn't insulting? Tin/Pewter/Copper would be options but it'd be hard to order them

>People have been complaning about random crits for years
>Valve has repeatedly refused to remove them from the game for years
>Comp and custom servers allow players to play without crits but neither mode has been particularly popular
>Valve have even added joke achievements regarding critical hits like Crockets are BS or Hotshot
>Valve has also continued to rely on "no random crits" to balance various weapons (e.g. Gunslinger or Ambassador)
>but a vocal minority insists they should be removed and clearly they are the smart ones

Yeah, and you can also brush off a crit you got as being lucky rather than having a skill-based interaction with your opponent.
Seems like it's doing the opposite you're stating, how can you have highs or lows when they're being counteracted by crits so often?

>nocrits servers
>he doesnt know

Daily reminder only contrarian retards want Random Crits to be removed

Attached: 1539564200966.png (1540x2492, 1.31M)

>he doesn’t get anticipation watching his crocket drift across the map and then chuckle when its explosion kills 4 people in the feed

No I want them removed because I never get them so nobody else should either

>try this after 2 years of no playing
>hehe that sniper is going too have a baaaad day
>hit
>only 40 damage
BRAVO NOLAN

I feel like they could just re-release a new set of badges (but with the previous ones still being there), where black would be anywhere who played the game in 2008-2009, gold would be anyone who played before f2p update, silver would be anyone playing before 2014 and bronze would be everyone after 2014.

Pretending people don’t have fun when they get a crit kill doesn’t make it untrue

Only if it's one or multiple snipers, but that's more due to the design of the sniper class and its players than crits.

>Random crits are similar to Slavery
Jesus wept lad, random crits apply to everyone equally and don't harm anyone (outside of autists who start shrieking because their "sick killstreak" just got ended by Phillipe.Escobar2009)

Wasn't my post dumb dumb.
>BUT ITS LITERAL RNG
Melee weapons have a 33% crit chance to encourage their use at close range.
Ranged weapons gain an increasing chance to critical hit depending on the amount of damage done in the last 20 seconds, thereby ensuring that players who can effectively deal damage will disproportionally benefit from them.
Certain weapons are not given random crits as part of their balancing.
>but it's still RANDOM
There is a degree of unpredicability to ensure that casual matches have an element of chaos, but you can always increase the odds in your favour and indeed can benefit from guarented crits with certain weapons (e.g. Frontier Justice, Kritzkrieg, Jarate, any demoman shield etc). They are not entirely random and AS IS SAID EVERY SINGLE TIME
>Comp and custom servers exist
You do not need to play with random crits enabled. You do not need to play with random crits enabled. You do not need to play with random crits enabled. Do you understand? You will only encounter them in public servers if they are so terrifyingly problematic to you

N-NO SHUT UP

I can sell them anytime

>moving the goalposts
Random crits aren't similar to slavery in any aspect, but that has nothing to do with me pointing out why your argument is retarded.

Again, as he said, go play in comp or non a nocrits server if you're that bothered by them

Why the fuck should melee weapons be used at all? It's a first person shooter not mordhau. In real life given the choice in a fight you'd bet on the dude who can shoot bullets or explosives every day of the week over some fucker with a sword or saw. But throw random crits in the mix and suddenly this turns on its head.
Fuck melee random crits. Melee weapons have no business having such a high crit chance. It turns it from a first person shooter into DOTA.

>t. literally retarded

>in real life
games are not real life, user

Let me fix them

Keeps the slow down but now also has a "dizzy" effect that fucks with the player's vision (think something like a flashbang in CoD)
Make it only do high damage when airbone. It is now a demo's equivalent of the market gardener but only works once. Grounded explosions do damage equivalent of two swings to everyone (including demo), afterwards it does less damage than the average melee weapon.
Just cut the accuracy fuckery in a half for each successful headshot. This way you can combo the enemy and be rewarded for good aiming but still get fucked if said enemy is very evasive.

Stop being a disingious retard. Slavery was removed because of the clear harm it caused to a significant proportion of the population and a growing ideological movement which held it to be morally abhorrent. No similar harms or issues surround random crits in TF2.
>that's not my point my point is that just because random crits are old doesn't mean they should remain in the game
You are correct. They should remain in the game because the majority of the player base enjoys them, because the minority who do not enjoy them have multiple options available to play without them, because the balancing of dozens of weapons depends at least in part upon them and because multiple achievements also depend on them. In addition they were deliberly added to the game to add an element of unpredictability, to give players an incentive to use melee weapons, to reward players who consistently achieve high amounts of damage and to provide low skilled players with the opportunity to deal extra damage (on occasion) to players who are more skilled. Finally you must accept that a dozen years since release, the chances of Valve actually removing them from the game is laughably remote and consequentially you are yelling at a brick wall.

>Slavery was removed because of the clear harm it caused to a significant proportion of the population and a growing ideological movement which held it to be morally abhorrent. No similar harms or issues surround random crits in TF2.
Nah the government was just being gay af

>Sandman
Make stunned people take crits from melee during the duration of the stun. Encourages you to get up close after stunning somebody and if you don't run away before your time runs out, gives the enemy a chance to fight back.
>Caber
Keep the melee how it is but make it rechargeable with large ammo packs.
>Ambassador
It's balanced now, i wouldn't change anything.

I don't even have DOTA installed, let alone play it. Retard

Look at all these edgy zoomers whose only experience is with tryhard e-sport comp games. Have fun and roll with the crits, you losers

>rage-induced

Attached: 1557268955106.jpg (275x253, 19K)

If anything, if this game was realistic almost every weapon would instakill everybody, including melee. I don't have an opinion on random crits but i'm just saying that melee is good.

>Durr why can't i just hit him with my big sword to kill him instantly
>This game isn't fair
>I'll just go back to playing dark souls, a perfect game for a hardcore gamer such as myself

Why shouldn't melee weapons be in the game and somewhat viable? What happens when you've used up your rockets/pills/shotgun shells?
>They should be in the game but the crit chance is too damn high
Maybe, but if someone is hitting you multiple times in melee you deserve to get beaten honestly
>Yeah but he only hit me like once
Then you suffered a combination of bad luck and a personal failure to kill the target before they were literally right next to you. You're the one with a gun after all

haha why dont you just play on a server with crits disabled

Attached: nocrit servers.png (1234x502, 275K)

Crit rampup is irrelevant because the basis of it, crits existing at all, shouldn't even exist.
>There is a degree of unpredicability to ensure that casual matches have an element of chaos
As it should and as exists in literally every other multiplayer FPS by having 20+ people with different equipment running around, crits are unnecessary
>guarented crits
Why even bring this up? These are fine
>Comp and custom servers exist
Yes, 24/7 dustbowl and 2fort instant respawn with crits enabled or idle autism or 100% crit orange, what a great selection

There are no good nocrit servers because nobody who likes the game wants crits to be removed and people who hate random crits don't want to go through the effort of making a server

>Only autists play on and host nocrit servers or queue for competitive mode
Imagine my shock, also why aren't you sorting by player count with a latency cap?

>Yes, 24/7 dustbowl and 2fort instant respawn with crits enabled or idle autism or 100% crit orange, what a great selection
It's almost like nobody other than new players and contrarian retards want random crits to be removed?

>Ambassador
>It's balanced now
Opinion discarded. The thing is really bad right now. Falloff happens way too close range, most of the time you are better off with the regular revolver unless you are an absolute god at aiming, and things shouldn't be buffed or nerfed based on the extreme minority.

This, I also still don't see the issue with spypers. that shit was fun as fuck

Maybe it should have a bit of a longer range, but i meant that the general direction they went with it is good. It's not supposed to be a spy sniper rifle.

doesnt matter, youve spent thousands on the game, and transfering the money from and to your game has caused you to already lose 100s of dollars due to steam market tax and marketplace.tf tax

Spy is not Sniper. It was fun but it doesn't fit Spy as a character. You could easily give it to Medic or Pyro, it still requires skill but it doesn't fit the character and what playstyle he's supposed to have. IMO it would be better if sniper had a SMG replacement that was similiar to the old ambassador.

I'd prefer consistency over random crits, but I prefer playing playing on populated servers with players of all levels of skill and map variety instead of the same nocrits orange with 7/24 even more.

New players are the ones that completely rely on crits you dyslexic fuck
>contrarian
Again, people like you, against all logic, are the ones that try to defend literal bullshit, why don't you write valve an email so they add custom lagspikes just for, you to make your experience more enjoyable?

As with most balance complaints in this thread, it seems like a lot of things that were fun were patched to accommodate a vocal minority (read: comp) complaining about them, when on your average server they weren’t broken in any real capacity; just allowed for some tomfoolery

Attached: 6BD79846-E2A5-45BD-AC6B-6C470F5B6E36.jpg (480x439, 19K)

Wait how or since when did the Lugremorph get to be vintage?

>Crit rampup is irrelevent because crits are bad
My point was that it isn't entirely random. You can influence the chance of getting a random crit through your weapon choices and through your damage dealt. If you deal 800 damage in 20 seconds as a heavy then you are almost guarenteed to get crits for example.
>guarenteed crits are fine
So why is crit rampup irrelevent? Do more damage get more crits. The base rate is around 2% so 1 in 50 shots you take from billy.smith2007 will deal extra damage. This isn't even a particularly huge issue if you focus on keeping your health high and thus account for the chance that you might get hit for a decent amount of damage at a moment's notice - as you should be doing anyway.
>community servers are bad
For what it's worth Valve are supposedly working on this for the next update... whenever that comes out
>balancing
>comp matchmaking
>The ability for lower skilled players to not get destroyed all the time
>keeping melee weapons at least somewhat viable
There are plenty of reasons to accept the existence of partially-random crits in TF2. I can not understand for the life of me why TF2 needs to have them removed EVEN THOUGH the game was built with them as an intended feature. Why do people who aren't bothered by partially-random crits always required to be on the defensive whilst random people complain about how they are oh-so-ruinious for the game?

What bothers me most is that they’ve added weapons that (now) almost completely overshadow the stock version of a weapon for different reasons
>Tomislav
Does almost as much damage as the regular minigun, spins up faster, and you don’t have to factor any spinning noise into your gameplay
>Iron Bomber
Let’s just take the regular Grenade Launcher and remove any skill in having to account for pill physics.

I’m sure there’s others, those just stand out most

Attached: D1E0E875-65FC-40A5-82FD-F108F3CDF744.jpg (400x384, 13K)

Can anyone explain why this silly fps game manage to stay alive than anthem, overwatch and newer game?

>It was fun but it doesn't fit Spy as a character
I don't quite agree given how Spy and Sniper are both pick classes. Sure, they pick targets in different ways through their base mechanics, but Spy's way to do that is countered much harder, and so being able to burst damage things like Razorback Snipers or Pyrofags next to an Engie from a safe distance in order to more easily do your job of sapping or backstabbing unaware targets had nothing wrong with it. Causing distractions was also useful in giving your team more space.

They could have left the ambassador as-is, but limit it to mini-crits and even that would have been better. Maybe

Because it's actually good.

I think it was a bug that allowed for things to be made “vintage” for a while

Explain please

Do you have evidence to support your claims? Perhaps a balance change that comes with a note claiming that it was solely made for comp?

It’s really good, even despite the unfortunate changes it’s had over the years

The core mechanics are rock solid, the game isn't particularly resources intensive, is literally free and random crits provide new players with an opportunity to get the occasional kill while learning the game. This might not sound particularly important, but if a player gets wrecked in the first hour they're a lot more likely to drop the game outright out of frustration

you wont though, cause youre a child

>being able to burst damage things like Razorback Snipers or Pyrofags next to an Engie from a safe distance
That's good, it's what the weapon is for. What i meant is that crouching in a corner somewhere and headshotting people from across the map is clearly not what spy is intended to be. He's not a sniper. The ambassador should be for killing off targets that are hard to backstab from a medium distance, but it shouldn't be a sniper rifle for the spy. He's still a pick class but it's Sniper's job to snipe people from a distance and it should stay with him. The current Ambassador should get the range of crits buffed a bit so that you can for example headshot somebody from roughly the distance of the 2fort bridge, but not any farther than that.

Its visuals are just right, no overbearing eye candy that detracts from the gameplay, and its combat is made slow and deliberate by having almost no automatic weapons and long reload animations.

Oh they rebuffed it alright

Attached: nigger.png (502x257, 12K)

Solid mechanics that make it easy to pick up and understand but has a pretty decent skill ceiling to reach with each class
Classes are close to being well-balanced against each other which means that, if you understand the game, an enemy player playing a given class and causing trouble for your team can be countered by simply switching to the appropriate class, making the game a nice back-and-forth where players are competing to outdo the other in team composition.
Unlike Overwatch for example, it has a small roster which is what made it easier to balance
It's free
It has a lot of personality and the characters, story and environment are easily relatable

Also at the risk of sounding like a boomer I unironically have to go mow my lawn before it starts to rain. As such I might not be able to respond to any further posts you make, but I wish you all the best and crits in your future matches of TF2.

That's good, I completely agree with your statement now. It was especially annoying to have a good Ambassador Spy with the DR making him completely unkillable while he just kept popping you from the other side of the map.

Has multiple maps to play around on, multiple weapons to mess around and do dumb things with, multiple classes to play as well too. Also has some servers with custom mods and modes, like Saxton Hale mode, people can play on if they get tired of doing regular games for a while. It's free too so anyone can play it and give it a try at anytime

It’s more that it’s stemming from some people complaining about how some weapon or setup is broken, when in reality it didn’t really affect the outcome of matches on your average server. The comp idiots are just a very easy assumption to fall into this category.

For example, if you thought that the Sandman/Cleaver combo was broken in any way, you’re a fool

BUFF THE FUCKING CABER FAGGOTS

This has nothing to do with the other post. Regardless of whether the Sandman/Cleaver nerf was justified, you have no evidence of Valve's intentions behind the change. Maybe they weren't trying to appease competitive players at all, maybe it simply no longer fit within their creative vision.

Reminder that the Sandman was a crutch for shitters and it will
NEVER
EVER
GET A BUFF

Attached: 1541586775993.png (600x600, 358K)

>it's another autistic defender of random crits ruining a tf2 thread
random crits benefit attacking teams more than defending teams due to respawn times. If you're defending first point and your heavy/med get wiped out by a random crit, you lost the point. If you're an attacking heavy/med and you get killed by a random crit, you're back up in 6 seconds
I don't know why nobody ever mentions this but it's my biggest complaint with random crits. I think they should be removed because tf2 is already the chaotic mess it was meant to be without them. However, if the crit defending literal autists on Yea Forums are any indication, people would have a fit (I would also stop getting random crits which would suck). A good compromise would be lower respawn timers after getting killed by a crit, that way defending teams are less heavily impacted by RNG.
This is coming from someone who thinks tf2 is best played in a chaotic casual match for all but the most skilled players

>My point was that it isn't entirely random
And my point was that this doesn't matter because the core of this mechanic is rooted in too much randomness, if anything this makes it just worse by increasing the chance of crits, because they still are random, if they have a slightly higher chance to occur doesn't make them any less random
>guaranteed crits
As in Kritzkrieg or frontier justce because they are NOT random, come on this was your example
>balancing
The game works completely fine with zero drawbacks with no crits, have ever even played without them?
>comp
Couldn't care less about that shit
>The ability for lower skilled players to not get destroyed all the time
Why is this necessary?
>keeping melee weapons at least somewhat viable
They ARE viable as a last resort, this is how it's always been in 99% of first person SHOOTERS
Seriously if this were any other game this entire shitshow would be a no brainer, NO ONE would defend that your shots randomly having the chance of killing 1 to 4 people without any input of your own as a good game mechanic but for some fucking reason TF2 is supposed to be the exception
>required to be on the defensive
Yeah imagine having to try and find arguments for your stance lol

>NOOOOOOO I'M TOO USED TO MOBARWATCH I NEED MY STUN MECHANICS AAAAAAAA
Kill yourself the sandman deserved to be deleted from the game the day it got added.

It doesn't have a true successor. TF2 is a unicorn, it has just enough arena shooter DNA to be interesting mechanically while also not having enough to have the things that scare people off from an actual arena shooter (ie bunnyhopping).

What happend to the option to vote for disabling crits?

Random crits would be better if their chance never increased beyond the base value and that value was halved. Right now they're too abundant for their killing potential, too abundant to feel fun and actually random, and there's zero reason to reward the team that's already winning with more power and the team that is already losing with more danger.

Replace the fucking negative with something else and make the ball actually do something.
At least remove the deploy and firing speed penalties. The fact that it breaks after 1 hit and can't get random crits are negative enough.
Reverted, except now all critical hits become minicrits at range.

t. compfag who hates fun of not being able to move

the visuals in this game may be the penultimate (even with the hat bullshit). The fact that you can read classes in an instant, and tell their team without relying on a glowing colored outline should be evidence enough. I tried Apex Legends briefly and was in disbelief at how much of a visual mess the environments are. Too much high frequency detail.

I haven’t played tf2 in years btw

Find a way to make random crits not random and you as the opponent be able to tell you're going to get critted and I'll be ok with them.
As they are they're fucking retarded.

>hates fun of not being able to move
Yes, I'm sure you have a lot of fun having your movement and agency removed while the Scout runs up to meatshot you and kill you after hitting you with one of the largest projectiles in the game.

You don't understand, there's this compfag boogeyman that everyone shits on whenever valve is being retarded.
Everything is the compfag's fault.

Or perhaps there’s less than a handful of (not-original) team members working on changes, and are making poor decisions.

He's clearly being ironic you autist.

What is airblast?

>hate shit game
>OH YOU MUST JUST LOVE OTHER SHIT GAME!

True but valve seemed to go a step farther than usual in poor balance decisions once they started making changes to hit the Overwatch market

imagine still playing tee eff two in two thousand fucking for teen

That's what killed TF2 for me, hard to discuss about the game when it's compfag this and compfag that in these threads.

That turning point was what finally prompted me to drop the game. The decisions are in the end all Valve’s, but the switch to officially support competitive and all the systemic changes that came at that time were indicative of a shift. It seems to me that most of the rebalancing that removed stupid fun gameplay options in the game came around this time too.

Where the FUCK is Arena mode? Goddamn!

Attached: 5C37222C-4B2F-4033-A62F-D9DE13EBC845.jpg (250x250, 10K)

Git gut

I'm surprised you havent cashed out yet considering the game is only going to go down from here.

Learn to rocketjump please

youtu.be/bznV7bOuaz0

Maybe you should realize that the majority doesn't give a shit about crits

I already know how

>Its visuals are just right, no overbearing eye candy that detracts from the gameplay
This guy would like to have a word with you
youtube.com/watch?v=eL4vEJwhw5Y

>paying health to move around

Please Valve I just wanna launch myself like an idiot again.

Attached: stickyjumper.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

Not him but I got 2 unusuals over my entire course of playing the game (occasionally buying a crate during an event). I cashed out a few years back and sold all my inventory, basically netting $0 in the end. I doubt I could get that today. All in all it was worth it. Unusuals usually look like shit anyway.

This video reminds me, why the fuck is TF2's 2fort so damn narrow compared to the previous iterations?

Because it mixes solid FPS design with a unique artstyle and memorable characters.
I don't think the gaming industry in general, even Valve itself, would ever have the balls to make a game like it.

I fucking love Fortress Forever, wish it got more popular.

It's politically incorrect.

Is anyone still playing this in EU?

Post jump_squared demo
user, you can rocketjump on maps/servers with health regen.
I have no interest in pvp rocketjumping

Not sure, gon download it again just to see.

I like some of the layout in the FF version, but TF2's 2Fort looks so much better. That eye candy is good.

Idk, I prefer the bunker aesthetic of FF. Also, with 2fort being a shit map in of itself I feel that FF did a way better job salvaging it compared to TF2's version

Attached: i.jpg (449x642, 47K)

how to not get trickstabbed?

Attached: crying animu girl.gif (500x270, 490K)

play scout

pay attention
if you lack awareness then go pyro and m2 everything

Get. fucked.

Trickstab spies are the fucking worst.

Every time I see one of those niggers think he's outsmarted me, I can't help but take it as a show of extreme disrespect.

>see obvious spy
>chase him with a pan
>goes around a corner
>herewegoagain.wav
>scope
>0.4 second later he's walking backwards
>headshot
>taunt

or one of my personal favorite

>chasing spy
>he walks up stairs
>I stop walking
>he jumps backward and stabs the air like a retard
>headshot him then taunt

Serves them right.

Basically this. Just either stop talking or walk backwards. They're relying on you not realizing that they're jumping over you to get to your back. If you keep them in front of you they're basically boned.

>festive lights on a australium

Panic Attack is just old Reserve Shooter but less stupid

i only ever have a hard time against trickstabbing spies as medic because my only options are meleeing him, crossbowing him at a whooping 40 damage per shot or running away

if you're playing any other class lol just shoot him

They nerfed the Dragon's Fury but they accidentally made the hitbox so small it doesn't fucking hit anything. Fix it dammit

Attached: 996.jpg (1337x775, 186K)

Seriously, it's pretty insulting. I mean how dumb do they think we are.
>spy decloaks right behind me
>turn around just in time before he backstabs me
>he keeps strafing left and right like he's waiting for me to turn around again
>I stand there and watch him be a fucking idiot
>he keeps strafing and starts stabbing the air
>gives up and runs at me for dat sick trickstab
>punch his lights out with a crit and laugh

lowest iq post in the thread

rocket jumping is an invaluable skill, even just the basic stuff turns soldier into a whole different class

>start playing Tf2, suck ass
>play soldier because shoot ground man
>rocketjump straight into the air
>use the rest of rockets to bomb whoever is below me
>get atleast 1 kill almost every time

Attached: 1345504975164.png (368x355, 228K)

play a game that doesn't have shit hit detection

how to not get facestabbed?

Attached: 1471671634981.png (192x211, 109K)

>implying that there is literally no medics, dispensers, or health kits ever
>implying that even then, taking 40 health for instant access to the front lines isn't a worthwhile trade
Moron