>Tiny
>Dingodile
>Papu Papu
>N. Tropy
>Crunch
>Zem
>Big Norm
>Yaya Panda

Attached: pasadena_by_kempferzero_dd43qn1.png (698x763, 231K)

No Willie Wumpa Cheeks, no buy

Too many characters. I prefer quality over quantity.

N.Brio, Koala Kong, Tawna and Komodo Moe as DLC i guess?

I say remove the Nitro Kart characters, no-one likes them

The game really is shaping to be like Mortal Kombat Armageddon, never thought it would pass being just a simple remake of the first CTR.

>not liking the opossum girl.

>No N Brio or Tawna

Come the fuck on man.

That's from Tag Team Racing.

opossum girl isn't even from nitro kart

Isn't Pasadena from Tag Team racing? I like her

Yes they do, and we already have all the CTTR karts so I'm thinking the characters are in too. It's just three characters anyways

Attached: IMG_20190509_205453.jpg (958x539, 234K)

This confirmed? The article from Activision didn't have some of the ones you listed

I think meant Tag Team Racing, CNK characters are already in the game

I always wanted to play as the shark and the Robo bosses.

HE'S IN.

Attached: viscount.jpg (218x524, 16K)

My bad.

Just took a quick look at the Nitro Kart characters. They look pretty uninspired. They called the robot 'Geary' ffs.

Nah but I think it's the most likely scenario, it would make 8 characters for each category which is double the amount of CTR

Attached: Yaya Panda.png (299x168, 87K)

No I meant the Nitro Kart characters I just didn't know that they were already in the game. Which kinda sucks but whatever

Just a reminder that the characters they revealed in that blog post aren't the complete roster because they didn't mention penta.

Not to mention, the TTR missing characters are effectively 3 minus Yaya and Spyro, so implementing them doesn't seem too much of a stretch at this point.

Bothered by the fact that fake velo was the one I really wanted but it was the only CNK character not in the list.

The fact that they call him "Real Velo" and not just "Velo" implies that Fake Velo is also playable, they just didn't mention him yet.

You know what also sucks, that real Velo is a beginner character. I was ready to main him

Attached: IMG_20190510_020923.jpg (1920x1080, 220K)

I dunno. Nash is a pretty cool design and I like the Norms too

Attached: N.png (944x847, 381K)

>supposed to be an even bigger racing champion than Oxide
>has beginner stats

Attached: 1541384042775.png (713x809, 81K)

Yeah wtf, it's not like the robot suit makes him better at racing

very awesome that the bosses are playable but is there any new characters?

You idiots, beginner tier characters will dominate online mode because of USF.

Not yet. Brio, Tawna, Kong and Moe are the only brand new racers I'm hoping they'll include though.

Including Nitro Kart characters was a mistake. The only ones I give s shit about are probably Nash or the Norms.

CrystalFissure implied that spyro is all but confirmed in one of his videos. He has a friend who works at Activision so it's something to think about.

what's the general opinion on crash tag team racing? Good? bad?

Attached: cttr.jpg (355x500, 54K)

Less of a racing game and more of a battle game. It's fun but very easy.

bad but it had its moments

Tried it for the first time some time ago. Not good imo

>Pasadena
Oh my.

the whole game feels like shit

This will sound stupid as hell but literally everything but the actual racing parts are good. If that sounds bad the game has fuckloads of other things to do like a mode that resembles a rail shooter where you shoot targets with an AI driver and a Tony Hawks Pro Skater esque trick mode.

It's fucking garbage.

Fun for a while but the races didn't really have enough variation to keep it interesting. Probably better if you played with friends.