Hehe i like this game. i wish there were more shooters set in this era with this amount and style of humour

hehe i like this game. i wish there were more shooters set in this era with this amount and style of humour

Attached: nolf.jpg (1024x768, 77K)

Great game! Haha!

Haha i like the turret section in the beginning!

I want to ____ Cate!

>Artist shows Cate's delicious midriff
Utterly based.

zoomers can't appreciate a strong female protag

That was a thing in late 90s/early 00s

No One’s Ever Really Gone

Is that NOLF revival site legit or is it going to give my computer mustard gas?

We need to go back.

It's legit. Although you'll have to do some trouble-shooting with graphical issues.

What's with Monolith releasing gems and utter shit alternatively?

It's legit. probably not legal but I downloaded 2 from that site.

Ask the Sonic Totem, or die in 3 days

Attached: 1551507957308.jpg (1400x696, 142K)

TIME
TO
SPLIT

Attached: unnamed-10.jpg (3200x1800, 382K)

Am I going to die in the next 4 days?

Should I buy a video game today?

Will a devteam ever release another FPS with as much charm as Monolith used to do?

1 was way too long and dragged eventually. Good game for its time, but you probably don't want to play it nowadays.

2 had way too much padding, there's only like 4 tilesets that are rehashed forever and ever. Also, respawning enemies to inflate the play time some more. The mechanics, gameplay and cutscenes are vastly improved however.

Attached: 1024_768_02.jpg (1024x768, 182K)

Welp, looks like I'm living until Wednesday, later virgins

Attached: 1532668404767.gif (512x512, 639K)

kek, MONOLITH BTFO

>dubs/trips
>on Yea Forums
Ebin

Can you give me a 'no'?

Am I going to die before Thursday?

I've always felt it had the "shitty Monolith FPS" feeling to it. I don't know why people have so much fondness for Monolith when they only really have 1 decent game under their belt (F.E.A.R) and 1 decent game that they just kind of finished off poorly (Blood)

That doesn't answer the question. Should I?

Will my cat come back?

Am I dying from this heart problem or what?

Are you a faggot?

kill yourself you failed abortion

>Tfw no posh scottish mommy gf

I'd argue they took way too many projects on in the late 90s. Shogo and Blood 2 came out in the same year and were both clearly rushed. I still dream of learning how to program and modding them into being the great games they should have been because I loved the art design of both games.

The with No One Lives Forever they knocked it out of the park and just made stellar games, AVP2, NOLF2, Tron 2.0, and then FEAR and Condemned.

Here's hoping Warner Bros is making them do another amazing action game, but now a whole decade has passed so I imagine the talented designers moved on (and so did the market sadly who likes garbage games).

i had some of my first wanks to that cover art.

NOLF was one of the few female protag/waifu bait games in the boomer era. Not to mention the Austin Powers rip-off setting was pretty charming and refreshing amongst all the dudebro military shooters. Hence the game retaining a cult following of sorts.

It is pretty irrelevant nowadays though yeah. Even stuff like Dishonored blows it the fuck out.

I'd say Fear 2 was decent, Fear 1 was good, and Condemned was fucking excellent.

They did absolutely nothing for Blood other than buy and publish it so they don't win any points for that. Otherwise people have a fondness for a lot of their older games, Shogo and AvP2, but you won't find any real diehard Monolith fans after Gotham: City Imposters released anyway.
Which was a long time ago. Safe to say any of their real creatives have left as Warner Brothers turned them into the Those Middle Earth Games Nobody Likes But Remembers For The Nemesis System studio.

Okay, last try.

Attached: De-Niro.jpg (1738x750, 206K)

nolf 3 WHEN

>NOLF3 with current Monolith and vidya climate
I'd like it just for the shitshow but I won't play it.

Never. The series is stuck in license hell.

How do we even play this game today?

will NOLF hit steam

she's Sco'ish? Seriously?

Will i ever have sex with pearl from splatoon

Ill see you soon

Attached: 1528427557383.jpg (326x433, 23K)

In the current year? Hopefully never, fuck you for even asking.

will I ever get a cute English gf like Cate?

Literally Never Ever.

Just consider that Night Dive Studios was able to rescue the System Shock games from Abandonware, System Shock was at one point owned by EA and the Insurance Company that retained the rights to Looking Glass Studios. They wanted to get NOLF and couldn't.

Rights to NOLF belongs to Warner Bros Gaming, Vivendi, and Activision. They'll never agree to anything.

will I have the willpower to get /fit/ this year

Raven and Monolith are dead.

Attached: ArtL (62).jpg (1024x654, 181K)

they have NOLF and TRON 2.0, Condemned.
FEAR was a mistake.

There's also Fox, who published the first game and is now part of Disney.

do one full, proper push up every day.

hehe

yes, remember the airplane level? the scottish villain won't kill cate outright because they're kinsmen

That doesn't make any sense, Scots go out of their way to fuck up other Scots and close family members.

yes but they're both in foreign environments so they bond due to their shared nationality

>That doesn't make any sense

Fucking halfwit

Yes

lick the navel of