How bad is the censorship in dreams on PS4? I don't care about political stuff...

How bad is the censorship in dreams on PS4? I don't care about political stuff, but more about lewd models and shit like that. What happens once one of your creations get banned? Do you lose access to the whole game or can you still create stuff privately / browse other peoples stuff?

Attached: 1544939594984.jpg (1919x1080, 451K)

The last MM livestream showcased a Venus de Milo type sculpture so they're not super strict for artistic stuff I guess.

do they consider loli as art?

This model/puppet has been publicly available for a while now. Even updated with larger boobs since I made this .webm.

Attached: Thicc Succ 1.webm (640x880, 2.87M)

as long as it's not Pepe you're probably fine

no you fucking retard kill yourself

Loli robots might be ok though.

Attached: Mech playable 1.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

Attached: Mech playable 2.webm (1280x720, 2.82M)

What I'm more interested in is if you recreate a loli character will you get banned? For example eiko from FF9 or even mirai from Senran Kagura.

between bad and good this is somewhere in between leaning towars good

Attached: Mech playable 3.webm (1280x720, 3M)

You can private share creations btw

So how exactly does shit work? You decide if it's uploaded to the public or not? What if something has been restricted already, can you still share it privately?

Attached: Mech playable 4.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

Attached: Mech playable 5.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

Attached: sonic.webm (640x360, 1.93M)

If you're doing something that could be considered illegal or just straight up sex, then you're probably going to have problems.
I'd be concerned once the game officially releases considering they're likely going to want the game to be child friendly to some capacity. Here's to hoping they allow you to give your game a maturity rating, but even then, I don't think Sony would allow X-rated stuff as something built into a game.

this just feels like a bad cosmic break

I had some fun with this. I'm still learning to sculpt, but the mouth gave me more trouble than I would have thought (and still looks like shit).

Attached: Squid.webm (1260x880, 2.84M)

Attached: Anime Expressions 2.webm (680x720, 1.77M)

i'd rather fap to MMDs

Name? Is it just Imp?

It was taken down already.

FUCK.

Attached: When+gf+wants+to+go+shopping_8fad87_5286657.jpg (504x470, 69K)

It's still up, but giving the name out here will probably get it mass reported until it is (fucking infestation, I'm really sorry). We have to let it survive as long as possible.

Fair enough, shouldn't be too hard to track down anyway.