Tell me all about current and upcoming MMOs

Tell me all about current and upcoming MMOs
preferably just the good stuff

Attached: 2019-05-08.png (1920x1040, 1.64M)

Other urls found in this thread:

treeofsavior.com/event/epsode11_0510/
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1666
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This shit again...

Attached: 26FA6BFF-9B93-471E-864D-137B3C36050A.jpg (678x700, 120K)

>full screen
LOOL LITERALLY COOKIE CLICK MOST PLAYER BOTS THE “Game”
>but pvp lmao
>gets speced
>dies
>nothing personal
LOL WHAT A “Game”

I wish I could just pay up front and have Runescape offline. It's basically a single player game already.

It's dead, Jim.

Why doesn't runescape have like 10x exp servers or some bullshit? That way I don't have to pay for an idle game.

how about you find a decent f2p one and make a thread organizing anons to play together?

>f2p
Just literally buy like 3m of a chink site for like $2 literally no reason to play f2p

why would I do that when I could carry on playing RS and wait for you to give me some recommendations

no

someone ragequit rs
who hurt u

you faggots are pretty new here

WHAT YOU Cnt handle doing the same thing million times over?
WhAT are u a Shitter?

When level 92 is halfway to max no, no I cannot. Is there any other MMO out there that requires as much time as RS to max?

>most users are bots
>game is literally a click adventure
>training skills is just doing the same thing over and over
>every skill feels the same
It’s literally cookie clicker but more advanced

Maplestory before Big Bang is on a whole nother level

there will never be another good MMO

Tree of savior episode 11 comes out on tuesday.

treeofsavior.com/event/epsode11_0510/

They will release 4 new classes: Tiger Hunter, Ardito, Sheriff & Matross

There will also be many new events for new, current and returning players, level cap will be increased to 420 and other stuff. Should be fun.

Attached: 91a54eb8ed956a5976c206568a9376837d1cc0c3.gif (511x377, 2.02M)

Really? I played that for a bit and thought I was leveling quickly but cant remember it for shit.

Dead game
Fuck off.

I said before Big Bang retard
You clearly played it after or where on a private server with increased xp rate

Babbies first mobile site holy shit

Attached: terra.jpg (597x597, 26K)

EVE
literally years worth of training

All the korea shit mmos.

My friends got me to start playing Albion online. It seems cool so far, similar to runescape but more crafting

>I said before big bang retard
Yes and I said I can't remember it for shit you fucking autist. I played it in like 2007. But since you clearly have a learning disability I'll look it up myself and save the trouble for your six neurons.

Is there any mmos that DONT make you grind 5000 mutant cow ass screamers to reach a new level? Only mmo i can think of is FFXIV and I got sick of the constant vertical progression.

You have no fucking clue what I’m even talking about your mouthbreathing retard you clearly played it after Big Bang faggot

Oh fuck I forgot about EVE, my buddy dragged me into it and he was already training pilot skills for weeks at a time and had barely begun.

Hytale

Attached: Hytale Game.jpg (300x168, 12K)

never ever

Looked it up and it's not really that bad at all. Maplestory is dead anyway so your shitty attitude and post mentioning pre big bang is null.

You can also view all the changes here: treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1666

Attached: 2e4bf7537622db58a5ad8798123fb9cb.gif (246x206, 100K)

I enjoyed Albion a lot more before there was a fuck ton of people. Prices of even low gear skyrocketed, tomes of insight plummeted in price so it's been easy to power level some weapons and armor I haven't been using while making a fuck ton of money, but I just want to go out and fucking gather.

Every zone has got squads of kiddies waiting to hurl themselves at you. It's fun because you can get so much gear from killing these idiots but it's annoying when all you want to do is hit rocks for a few hours, and the gear you get is always worthless because it's just a bunch of leeches hoping to 5v1 somebody and get something good.

Not sure how the new update that doubled the outlands played out. Hoping it's actually possible to get shit done now.

No one wants to play your f2p p2w garbage, if I wanted to do that i'd play black desert.

It got announced in December

a release date did?
yeah that's what i thought

Just admit you have no clue what your talking about retArded faggot
Or you got to like level ten and stopped faggot

Huh.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Raphtalia is a fucking thot.

the real question is if I can play a class I like without it being complete shit?

You will be op for a few weeks at best, just like path of exile :^)