In college

> In college
> Super Broke
> Wants Windows 10

Should I try to install a free version of win 10? Does anyone know of a good site that shows you how to do this?

Attached: Win10.png (300x168, 3K)

fuck off faggot

they should be paying you to use this piece of shit

why the fuck you can't google this shit?

are you serious.

have you tried googling "free windows 10 activation"?

Such wise words

You’re gonna be in debt for decades and end up working a retail minimum wage job before taking your own life.

Just quit and become NEET

retard
pirate it or buy it off ebay for like $6

Either pirate or get Linux. Mint is pretty comfy.
Alternatively some institutions offer student versions of said OS, we had Win 7 free student license that lasted for a year.

Wrong board
/thread

Damn you right ebay got the hook up!!!!

Doesn't Microsoft have that huge discount or free shit if you're a student?

allkeyshop.com sells keys for like 4$, i still laugh at my buddy that paid 100 bucks for this shit

microsoft literally lets you download .isos of win10 straight off their own website, and you can use them indefinitely, just with an annoying "ACTIVATE WINDOWS" logo in the corner and thats pretty much it

get a win7 iso, then get an activator for it
done, never touch windows 10

Attached: 1546622461046.jpg (1200x1200, 116K)

How can you be in college being this stupid?

I'm gonna play games with windows 10. Better?

>paying for an OS
ISHYGDDT

Buy OEM keys, they only work once though I think and wont work if you replace certain parts in your computer. But they are super cheap

this.
also

are you real just download the iso and the crack

If you weren't a faggot I could sent you a corporate spreadsheet of 20k bought in bulk for offices. But then you done fuked that up cause you can be all the faggots on this board. Which makes OP a dumb faggot as always.

Yes. Get generation2 copy from pirate bay. Use rufus to burn it on usb. Boot it from usb and install it.

>in college
>unable to do a basic google search

You can get a key that's tied to one motherboard for 30ish bucks USD on kinguin. I've bought like 3 and all of them were legit

Attached: 1469252717282.png (1300x4704, 1.14M)

you can also get office for like 5 bucks.

> i cry every time

It's probably the mainboard or CPU. Hell, I had to reinstall Windows because my 10 year old budget SSD finally died on me and it got automatically activated with the code I used previously and everything, shit's weird.

Cool! Ill look this up too. Thanks!

get windows 10 with an OEM key from a keysite

don't listen to windows 10 isn't that bad

Nvidia controls the PC and PC games are only going up in value compared to next gen. Now that you explain it's fucking depressingly good value. I'm buying my wife a new laptop from now on since I'm starting to feel a bit underemployed. Let me know what you think and if there's a better way to spend

sage btw

AI-kun please shitpost for me

Ya I think this is my best bet! Thanks

no problem just remember this thread really belongs on /g/ so when you have any future questions about OS's or hardware go to /g/

fpbp

>College
If you aren't going to Faggot State or some other shit uni, your school prob has some deal set up for free copies of windows and office

Are you seriously just some pathetic middle eastern martyr coming to collect his dying godsame even though the locals have witnessed his outbursts of pure, unbridled divine outrage and quick to execute him? Your only redeeming feature is your melting pot of Akuma goodness, but even that's not strong enough to bring you anywhere near on par with Brawl's impressive cast. Everything else is gear or there's no point in even starting. How much the fuck can you take out on him? More importantly, what exactly angered the local populace so much that they want this airhead to provide some kind of external intensity that was solid at best to the beginning? Which, if it wasn't for that massive decline in speed on his human form at the start, he'd probably be the strongest Urumi mid version available right now unless cantera patch requires Miserable to tank the most brutal of sunrises

It crashed after this

true, will do

What """""""""""college"""""""""""" are you going to?

You can literally download LTSC 2019 "enterprise trial" from the microsoft site for free and "evaluate" it for 90 days...and keep evaluating it. lol.

This too, they literally give it to students, and almost al lcolleges.

>using Windows

This was painful to read.

>Your only redeeming feature is your melting pot of Akuma goodness
fucking kek