Persona 5 has good writin-

>Persona 5 has good writin-
What the fuck? Everyone says she's the best waifu, but she's spouting memes as """""humor"""""

Attached: ebjcc2qlj1d21.jpg (4032x3024, 765K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iCNO2pXYVQU?t=145
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So you're saying Futaba is problematic

The whole game is teen angst and memes. I can't relate to any of it.

Except this was long before that fucking meme and this post deserved to be deleted. You aren't funny or quirky or original. Go fuck yourself.

>I, a lonely balding white male in his 20s, cannot relate to high school Japanese students
Oof!

i want a memer gf

Attached: EwrnAhm.png (850x950, 619K)

>tfw no persona game with old men

So why the fuck is it rated M 17+

Sorry I was never had an angst phase. P4 resonated with me more.
>SevenTEEN
It only got the top age rating in Murrica.

Futaba is a literal autist that communicates in memes.

This game came out years ago. The NPC meme wasn't around yet. If anything, Persona 5 may have actually been the catalyst for the meme.

This.
She's mentally ill and/or a little sister you need to take care of. Not really waifu material, unless you are a sick fuck. But then, again, this is Yea Forums

People have been going "Fucking Sheeple" for ages. Don't kid yourself.

My problem with Persona 5 is the male character dialogue. Can't Ryuji have more personality than "oh man we're POPULAR and girls are pretty!"? Morgana is even more trash. Yusuke's decent but he was put to the side very quickly, while Ryuji/Morgana got most of the male plot-dialogue.

That's absolutely not what Futaba is referring to in OPs post, it's point fun that Mishima isn't a main character, but wants to help them. He's literally an NPC in a jrpg and she's pointing that out in a subtle 4th wall break. This entire thread is to troll and cause arguments.

Doesn't even have to be sick. The problem is that there is no other way of getting her dad.

Well she's a neet. Her whole character is turning from Yea Forums into a well adjusted normie

the NPC meme didnt exist back then.

>Sorry I was never had an angst phase. P4 resonated with me more.
how was p4 not filled with teenage angst?

>perfect face and body
>Neet
Sure

The part she literally says "kek" out loud is way worse. That alone instantly dropped her 5 rating points out of 10.

I'm a 10/10 and I'm NEET

Futaba’s portrait always bothers me. Fix your glasses, girl

He wasn't talking about age

Post your body and face then, unless you're lying nigger

Women cannot be NEETs. They are, at every point in their lives, full time whores.

If you'll notice, they're literally as high on her nose as they can go.

This

based

P4's theme was about accepting youself, not battling authority like P5. I guess you could say that angst covers a broad spectrum, but I was never like "adults are so lame, why does no one get me?" that permeates P5.

>Women cannot be NEETs
untrue

have sex

Attached: 1555671265825.png (301x309, 223K)

Still way better than that trash Xenoblade 2

I have to see the context. Did Nishima say "It was her turn" or something like that?

This predates the meme dipshit

>Everyone says she's best
No, just autistic spergs.
Chads know that Makoto is the true waifu.

>i'm a meme historian

Attached: disappointconan.jpg (600x900, 97K)

Nah, it's not about being an NPC in the sense of the current meme, since P5 released before that thing started. She's talking about how he just latches on to trends and tries to make himself seem more important than he actually is, but he's actually extremely boring and achieves nothing of note. "Background character" probably would've been a better way of putting it.

Is your memory so shit that you can't remember what happend couple years ago?
kys retard

>Makotofags
>chads

Attached: 1494248884153.png (872x632, 157K)

That's not the context she used it in at all though. She very clearly defines what she means by it. She calls Mishima non-descript, plain and uninteresting and then likens him to an NPC, which are typically designed in a less interesting or appealing way than player characters. She's also a huge fucking nerd with zero social skills so would talk like that.

She's not talking about it in the same context as "sheeple" or anything like that.

The people who say she's the best waifu are literal worms

Makoto is even bigger wish fulfilment for awkward lonely otaku. Ann is the true Chad's choice.

>Persona 5 has good writing
Anyone who seriously thinks that is a fucking retarded child. The cast has the least amount of personality out of all of the Persona games.

>Hifumiggers
Hahaha, it thinks it's people.
Just kidding, Hifumi is very high tier taste
Still worse than Makoto

beep boop

This isn't Persona 4.

youtu.be/iCNO2pXYVQU?t=145

She's talking to Mishima for the first time and they talk about online stuff, he asks if she streams, she comments that he said "kek" out loud saying she'd never heard it spoken before and says it herself. She then says

>"That overwhelmingly forgettable appearance, generic speech style and total lack of sex appeal... Are you an NPC?"

In other words, she is exclusively talking about the way he looks and the way acts at first glance. It's just her being a nerd and likening something to games. She's calling him plain and boring.

>She's talking about how he just latches on to trends and tries to make himself seem more important than he actually is,
That's what the NPC meme is, but isn't remotely what Futaba is talking about in the scene. She makes no reference to him "latching onto trends" or "making himself seem more important than he is" when she calls him an NPC.

Why do anti-makotofags always think "beep boop" will trigger them? It's hilarious. I pick that dialogue option every time even though I know it's the worst one.

beep boop

Attached: 1495560929561.png (300x400, 49K)

Go play Persona 4, because I know you haven't. Or do you think getting the plot you just experienced regurgitated via group texts insightful to the character's development?

My younger sister (18yo) has a crush on Mishima and I can't for the fucking life of me figure out what she sees in him.

There are a hundred other male characters in the game with good looks and charm and she picks the bland nerd who gets bullied at school.

Attached: 220px-Persona-5-Morgana-Early-Portrait-Speak-1.png (220x324, 38K)

To be fair if there was a female bland nerd who gets bullied I'd pick her. Generic-looking girls are usually high tier waifus

Bing bing

Literally Makoto

>can't date Shiho
Still pisses me off.

I like Persona because you can always pick the fucked and funny dialogue options without having to worry.

Makoto could a model just like Ann if she wanted!

npc is translation of 2chan version of normalfag

Riaju != NPC you sperg

this. the game came out early 2017 you seething retard

you guys are the same as boomers falling for cnn fake news bullshit. this was years before that fucking meme

That's why I picked her

why would you want used goods

Ha! Gotem!

>Persona 5's translation has "good writing"
Fixed that for you. Anyone who thinks they've played the original story for any of Atlus's "translations" of their games is an EOP idiot.
The picture in OP is just a minor example, something like what is probably one of the worst examples.

I love Makoto!

Attached: 1529186334910.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

The joke here is that Futaba is "breaking the fourth wall", acknowledging Mishima as a literal non-playable character in Persona 5.