Dad walks in

>dad walks in
>he is disappointed and/or worried

What was that vidya scene where it happened to you Yea Forums?

Attached: 19832590980.png (340x361, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o8rjnI4S0H8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Yea Forums
>having dad's that are around

what do you mean dad walks in? He only ever walked out

>dad walks in
>he wants to play Medal Of Honor
>tries his best to play but it makes him motion sick
>he tries several more times because he just wants to be involved in his son's interests
Feels good man

one were i was licking the walls haha

When I was in high school my dad walked in on me smoking weed while I was playing vidya. I thought he was going to be pissed but he told me to hand it over, took a fat hit and walked off.

>earliest memories are of playing Goldeneye with dad
>game plays a heavy role in influencing the kind of person I am today, such as my interest in guns and career path I'm interested in
>years go by, play vidya more and more, dad plays less and less
>eventually stops completely, focused on his own things, but has never nagged at me for all the time I spent (and continue spending) playing vidya
>dad getting older now, becoming more boomerish
>trying to get on with police, he's gives me obsolete, firm-handshake-tier advice
I love you dad, but I think you've been working too hard and it's taking a toll on your mind

My dad was barely ever around when I was a kid due to working out of town. Would visit every few months for a bit.
Parents got divorced when I was in HS though so I don't see him much

Attached: 113Chansey_RB.png (539x503, 144K)

I posted this a long time ago but
>playing arma before dinner
>in shootout with sandniggers
>my sq lead is downed
>*knock knock* "user, dinner"
>"2 sec"
>dad walks around to see what I'm playing
>bullets pissing through mudhut im in
>doing CPR on sq lead
>fail
>"do it again"
>it never works but i do it
>humvee suppressing outside
>cpr isn't working
>corpsman checking pulse
>tells me he's dead and we have to move
>"oh. well dinner is ready"
>dad just leaves and goes downstairs
>doesn't say a word during dinner
I couldn't get myself to play that game whenever he was home

We aren't niggers

how is that supposed to be embarrassing

Was your dad in a war or something?

>why don't you go out with a girl?

Attached: 1552639941596.jpg (750x568, 314K)

Well quite the opposite. Was playing skyrim with friend and was in the companions hall and was talking to aela when he came. He said if you could flirt her and fuck her but told him you cant due to rating reasons. I still smile when i remember what he said " Those pussy ass faggots still havent add that yet?" And after that he stayed for a while to see some gameplay.

>and/or worried
It's possibly this one.

>worried about playing a war game

what

>have a dad
>He is a normal fucking person
>He always knocks.
>Never "Walked in" on me doing anything.
Why do you faggots have this problem constantly. Is it an american thing to be a cunt to your kids?

I mean if his dad doesn't know dick about milsims and then sees a photorealistic war scenario where his son is trying to perform cpr on a dead soldier while bullets fill the shack he's hiding in. Arma came out in 06, people were still worried about shooters being "too realistic" and fucking people's brains. Just saying it's either that or user forgot to mention that his dad was in the Gulf War.

>try to get dad to play other vidya
>he only ever plays cod4 with bots
>he still gets angry and curses at the computer even though the bots are brain dead
>he used to play morrowind and doom

Fuck boomers they are stubborn as fuck.

yeah, he has been away a bunch of times. He's on medication today, so he's much more "relaxed" or how you say it

Yes actually. Americans hate their children yet they keep making more. Fucking retards.

Doesn't matter, he's disappointed with me in general because I'm 25, stuck in a dead-end job and my only interests are vidya and animu.
I live on my own though so he can go fuck himself.

Attached: 1529451351175.png (838x630, 527K)

>dead end job
>not living at home

you fucked up

We're souyboys

My dad was never super into video games. He was into flight sims for awhile, and would be impressed by advances in graphics in other games but didn't really play them himself. Though, I think the first video game I ever played was Duke Nukem 2 on his old PC, back when Duke was a sidescroller.

He died last year from a brain tumour that came out of nowhere and absolutely demolished him within the short space of a few months. I wish I had known him better as a man and not just my dad. Tell your father you love him, kids.

>stuck in a dead-end job
which job is that?

>souyboys

Attached: 3f2.jpg (341x354, 35K)

The place only costs me $250 a month, pretty good deal considering I don't have to share anything with anyone else.
It's also nice to be able to do what you want whenever you want.

Too bad he didn't hit you.

The haha scene in FFX. I wish I was memeing but I still have the trauma

>$250 a month
the fuck? is it two dumpsters glue together with a mattress?

Mail delivery, around 16h per week.
Leaves me plenty of time for other stuff so I'm not complaining.

>around 16h per week.
How much do they pay you because jesus fuck, how do you even have enough money for food?

It'a a small studio apartment, it's pretty neat.
Rent is actually 350 per month but I get 100 bucks from the state for being such a poorfag.

How are you stuck in that job with that amount of free time it gives you? Fuck I used to work 50hrs and had to go to a community college to get my classes. If I had that much free time, it would had taken me a lot less time to get my degree.

My dad divorced my mom when I was 5.
He also threw my Sega Mega Drive against the wall when he was drunk and broke it.
Fuck that asshole.

10,50 per hour, which is a little above minimum wage here.
I calculated my total spendings once, it averages at 580 per month.
So that's the apartment, groceries, power, internet, phone, insurance, everything.
I could even cut back more on groceries if I wanted.

I tried college but dropped out.
Honestly I have no ambition for anything else at this point, I'm happy with all this free time.
People left and right of me are getting stressed out from their 40h workweeks while I'm sleeping in till 10AM every day.

What shithole state do you live in where the rent is 350? Cuz I need to move there.

My dad never walked in on me because he is too autistic to have family and realized it too late. Installed a few games on his secondary comp now and then and called it a day. Sometimes the games were literal malware, which is funny in hindsight.

Attached: another day in chungooku.gif (330x250, 1.9M)

>12 years old
>playing star fox adventures on gamecube
>dad walks in
>"hey, that blue fox is hot."
>sweatdrop and realize my dad is a furry now

sounds like a joke but it's true. the furry thing is a bit hyperbolic but he just likes any video game character with tits and ass.

You don't magically become a furfag by finding the anthros hot, as long as you don't touch the community with a ten foot pole you'll be fine.

stab him with his own sword which is also my right arm

Attached: Nero_fuck_you.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

>I am tonight dad, why don't you and mom ever do anything together anymore?

Well, I'm British and my parents will just walk in to my room. My dad does the dumb fucking thing where he knocks, but then immediately enters before I can even respond

I have pinpointed it to this moment.
youtube.com/watch?v=o8rjnI4S0H8

>playing the first RDR
>dad walks in and notices it's like a western
>he sits down and watches me play for a while

Attached: comfee.png (645x645, 423K)

My dad's the one who got me into vidya, particularly RPGs. I remember watching him play FF1 when I was little and as time went on I started playing the stuff he played, Secret of Mana, later FFs, Might and Magic, Lands of Lore, Elder Scrolls, etc.

The only real gaming-related negative incident I can remember was one time when I was in high school when I had to throw a glass of water at him because it was like 2AM on a school night and he wouldn't fucking stop playing FFX on my PS2 so I could go to bed.