AMA. Played it for 400hours

Ask me anything

Played it for 400hours

Attached: injghjgdex.jpg (299x168, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cheapdigitaldownload.com/fallout-76-digital-download-price-comparison/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

have you ever played fallout 76?

Is 76 to Fallout what ESO is to Skyrim? Or wose?

What inspired you to take these life decisions and waste your time on such a piece of shit game?

But why though

>trip
>unironically played fallout 76 for 400 fucking hours
all the evidence points to you being a massive faggot. that being said, have you ever tried playing fallout 76?

Attached: 4.gif (200x261, 20K)

At what price point should I buy it, tripfag? $5?

why dont you have sex?

Why?

can i have a copy of it on steam?

is it fun if you have no friends?

Did you have fun?

$13
on a relationship pause
it started as a meme coz i had nothing to play in January 2019...then after a few weeks I couldnt fucking stop. This game is basically like living in the Fallout 4 universe. the fallout formula is there being fed to you on a drip. everybody loves that Fallout magic...

also I switched play styles several time....merchant/raider/pvp boss/evil guy

Attached: ff26bebecb1103a98aee0dbdd0314b2eeb24df92_full.jpg (184x184, 7K)

it's not fun even with friends, the pvp revolves around instantly killing eachother with explosive ammo, looting worthless shit, and raiding bases that you can't loot and can be rebuilt by the player for free

A while but them get boring really fast

Why did the doctor take away your autism meds?

Are you a nigger or nigger?

Roles when noone uses the mic

How much did you spend on the atomic shop?

oh and by the way guys. the fallout76 market sub-reddit is about the 5th most populat sub-reddit on reddit. every 30 seconds theres a new trade offer. the amount of players is huge despite all memes

Attached: 1546406194412.jpg (640x584, 30K)

it got started on its next expansion that it became slightly popular again, they finally added backpacks

Why?

>tripfag
>fallout 76
>reddit

every time

no man... its not a sudden popularity spike...its been like this for months...despite all the memes there are a shittonne of players. yeah the game slightly sucks BUT like i said before; there is the fallout magic in small constant doses and that fallout magic is gaming gold

>shit-eating pleb is a frogposting redditor
Imagine my surprise.

>tripfag
>on a relationship pause
Why the fuck are you giving this loser any attention? Fuck him and his shitty taste for vidya.

Wheres the cheapest I can get this game right now? on PC

>tripfags

Attached: 1528569284034.jpg (613x531, 36K)

cheapdigitaldownload.com/fallout-76-digital-download-price-comparison/

CDKeys. $13.
Friend told me it wasn't worth it to be paid $13 to play it for 13 minutes.
I've been playing ESO and he said "no one that worked on ESO worked on 76. Where ESO has almost too much to do 76 has the opposite problem of having aboslutely fucking nothing to do"
so give it a shot and let me know how it works for you.

neck yourself faggot

>only for europe and middle east
what happend to NA?

is it worth the current 11$ pricetag on amazon?

>merchant/raider/pvp boss/evil guy
What playstyles, the only thing you can do in this game is shoot at zombies. Are you delusional or a marketing officer?

depends how poor you are....if indian i suggest no....if you earn 15$ an hour i suggest it strongly

you can team up and go around destroying bases with a friend...and then get attacked and hopefully win fights or become a Jew and steal and sell in game weapons for real life money

in this game you can trade scame coz there is no baretring option lel

How many hours did you play?

Attached: 159C1B32-5A6A-4FE7-975D-AF4104EEFF64.jpg (625x415, 52K)

its 11 bucks on amazon? wat

Do you think the Bucks will beat the Raptors (if they get past the 76ers) in the ECF?

>become a Jew and steal and sell in game weapons for real life money
>real life money
is that the marketplace?

Do people even still play this? How rare is it to encounter another player after all the massive waves of controversy?

its orgasmically fun and its done by only a handful on each platform

ironically there is a huge player base. about half a mil on PC alone. i know its crazy but its true

did they make any changes on the pvp stuff? It was so silly

how much do you hate yourself/your life?

how do i level up fast? I'm a shitty level 22 and every server i join everyone is level 100+ all the mobs that spawn are always like 50 levels above me, its like playing fucking fallout:dark souls.

Attached: xppab9ds5z521.jpg (640x638, 72K)

Expect that ban soon

i know. but its for our own good that Beth bans players who spend too much time in their bad games

2 options

>suck dicks for EXP points
or
>befriend high levels and beg them to team up
or
go to playerauctions and pay real money to get levelled up (you will grant access to your account)

instead of watching tv I play fallout76. its that simple. i dont know why people on Yea Forums hate video games so much

Attached: indexjhghjghj.jpg (225x225, 12K)

People used to nuke whitesprings, but not as often now like it was a month ago, but when it does, the spawn rate of High leveled ghouls and legendary ghouls gives you loads of exp and legendary gear. Go melee, and wear power armor asap.

Change your trip to "homo" lmao.

Why do you perform self harm by playing this game?

How many dicks have you sucked in your life, OP?