Hi, I just killed a smash/e-celeb thread, this is a thread where we can actually talk about videogames

Hi, I just killed a smash/e-celeb thread, this is a thread where we can actually talk about videogames.
What are you playing? What are you hyped for? Recommend other Anons games you've played and liked!

Attached: 1554027627546.png (360x360, 201K)

>woman falls down and died after trying to get selfie
>plane pilot: hold my latte
Dumb piece of shit.

why are off-topic shitposters so obsessed with smash threads?

HEY FELLAS

Attached: oooo.png (600x337, 321K)

How is talking about videogames off topic.
Guess I killed your thread and now you're mad smashfag.

I'm playing Total War: Warhammer 2 right now. Just finished a campaign with Ikit. All the shootyness the Skaven have now made me want to replay the vampire coast campaign so I just started up a Noctilus playthrough. It's going to be fun!

Hat In Time released new DLC today. It was fun goofing around with Yea Forums with the new online multiplayer

Attached: out.jpg (1192x670, 83K)

Nobody here plays videogames
>muh depression
>dude underachiver LMAO

what the fuckk

Does it run on mid range computers? I bought it cheap but I haven't installed it yet.

look at the reflection in his glasses

It's a photoshop you dumb cunt

Not playing shit and feeling good about it.

Fuck video games and fuck all of you.

Attached: 15000978862175.jpg (1080x1080, 189K)

Hmm, he kind of looks like a guy who would cheat on his wife. But what do I know...

I imagine so. The biggest issue with the game performance wise is that the load times and and end turn stuff takes quite a while without it being installed on an SSD. It's still playable without it, but it can be a drag. Luckily you can auto resolve battles if they're easy enough, so you don't have to go into a load screen every single time there is a battle.

Getting into battletech, been playing mechwarrior 4 on and off. Was a bitch to get working but ultimately worth it.

Attached: image0-1.jpg (640x960, 183K)

Can we have more threads like this?
Good work op

More threads that move slow as dirt where a few hipsters masturbate to their own posts instead of having an actual conversation? Yeah, great fucking thread.

Fuck Smash threads

How the fuck is a man on a tiny, inflatable horse "edgy marketing?"

And fuck Koreans

dunno, but alt rightards think it is and it's based for some reason

black ops on the wii is the only acceptable video game.

Megaman x on the snes

Been playing a ton of Phantasy Star Online 2

it's the 1488

Why is it always euro hours when the political shit blows up out of nowhere?

Skullgirls' pretty good

They are poor because their politicians screwed them over, not like it doesn't happen in America, but at least our country is the richest.

god im glad im not european