M+KB

This is the best input method for every game genre. Say something

Attached: slaps your game on the ass.jpg (640x425, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PKnrqg9wR30
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

racing games

mind you thou the best racing game is GTpsp that only takes digital input so is fine on kb/m

Sucks for platformers and action games.

FIGHTING GAMES

Try playing dmc or souls games

...Are the best on mechanical keyboard since it feels just like a fight stick.
The only valid criticism

better on pc when you use mods that remove console control constraints

Can we at least agree that thumbsticks are the worst for everything?

STOP SUCKING ON TIDDIES

I tried mouse and kb for DMCV and after 5 hours of getting used to it It was infintently better then gamepad, you can combine a lot more inputs together at the same time. Trying to hold enemy as Nero while at the same time reving his sword, taunting and doing combos on gamepad was fucking impossible, on kb was fucking easy.

STOP SEXUALIZING SEX

Attached: snoy.jpg (640x480, 36K)

Step aside faggot
real gaming peripheral coming through

Attached: jer_0284.jpg (763x509, 39K)

what did Sega mean by this?

Attached: 100927835654.jpg (1280x719, 143K)

STAWP BEWMARANGIN' OHSTROOOOYHLYA M8

youtube.com/watch?v=PKnrqg9wR30

Sure, maybe, if I wanted to try hard at every game and whip my low sens mouse around and sit up straight while training muscle memory for every economical custom bind and auto hotkey script.
For most games though, I'd rather curl up under my blanky with the controller under the covers because I'm here to relax and savoir the present and not be some meta-slave emotionally vulnerable competitive hyper-bitch.
Sometimes that one game comes along though and you just gotta dig deep to find that EDGE. Eventually starving yourself with lack of sleep to stay in the ZONE of hyperactivity right before the hallucinations begin and you PEAK.

Attached: D1089_44_857_1200.jpg (1200x800, 148K)

It's just as good as a fightstick if you get used to shoryus and 360 motions. Better than a controller at the very least.

I completely agree like when I'm playing BotW and an enemy hits me and I
>have to open up a menu to use a healing item
and then I switch my equipment
>inside another menu
oh fuck a flying enemy
>waits to be able to lock-on aim
the camera is fine really if you just
>awkwardly claw to have control of camera while moving
it doesnt change the way I want to play
>drops controller and everybody can see his dick

Attached: __cure_ange_and_yakushiji_saaya_hugtto_precure_and_etc_drawn_by_kazuma_muramasa__sample-a86e725d8cfe (850x1202, 233K)

Gamepad is needed for stuff like A Hat in Time, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, and Forza Horizon 4. But it's better for everything else. Only problem is when games forget to add a walk button, when they game fucking requires it to sneak past enemies(*cough* Resident Evil 2 *cough*).

While not all, the grand majority of Couch Co-op games

>Oy mate pass the controllah
>”Can’t be done mate shit flies right back at me”

>hold my bing wahoo
AHEM actually controllers are really easy and intuitive to use this is the best way to play™

Attached: 78128978485.jpg (480x345, 44K)

I played the entirety of A Hat in Time with a keyboard and it felt good to control. Didn't try the game with a controller but I think it would actually be worse than keyboard.

game pad is actually NOT needed for those games
try again casual

>Say something
Console peasants gonna seethe

Are you joking? Inputs are made waaay easier.

Only fps and strategy games are better with KB+m, everything else is better with a gamepad

Not true. Best input method would be mouse in right hand and thumb stick with buttons in left hand.

I prefer being able to reach a large number of buttons without having to sacrifice movement.

I've completed Dark Souls SL1 up to NG7 melee only with KB+M, and that was BEFORE the good directinput mousefix was made and I had to deal with fucking acceleration. Now with the new mousefix I'm practically unstoppable.

Controller sucks unless you use the claw grip, which feels 100% unintuitive, weird and wrong. Without claw grip, you can't even do the most basic things such as running and moving the camera at the same time.