Check catalog

>check catalog
>no KurtzPel thread

What's your excuse, Yea Forums? It's free

Attached: ara araaa.jpg (666x681, 58K)

i played the game for 3 hours, is there anything past the first batch of bosses, or is it entirely pvp/conquest from there?

Attached: IMG_20171203_232018.jpg (500x375, 26K)

explain

>Download game
>Feels like I'm walking on ice the entire time
>Uninstall

Attached: capture15.jpg (593x518, 14K)

gets boring after 2 hours

its a video game

devs released the other two classes for free and each one comes with 3 new bosses to add to the pool. It's mainly a PvP game though.

Attached: 20190510205718_1.jpg (1759x993, 196K)

This game is almost universally panned but Yea Forums won't care because it's anime and has titties pic related it's you faggots everytime a big tiddy animu moeshit pandering game comes out

Attached: 1521126706321.png (615x548, 19K)

>universally panned
in what way? it had DLC issues at launch, but that's been fixed
>inb4 you're actually a filthy third-worlder upset that the game isn't available in your region yet

because there's nothing else to it other than the character creation

I play it.
Game isn't good enough to shill.
>PvP is fun but everyone just plays archer which isn't very fun to fight most of the time.
>PvE is repetitive and there's only like 10 enemies to fight.
>Having to grind hours and hours for the same cosmetics as everyone else is unrewarding.
>Gaining PvP raink doesn't mean much since there's no leader boards or anything you just get a letter by your name.
>Rates on cash boxes are awfully low and most times you just get a left or right arm glove without a matching one for the other side

It's definitely an early access game and I can see it being very good down the line but right now I can't suggest it too hard.

Attached: file.png (263x123, 55K)

Yeah im going to have to agree with this guy.

Combat feels very loose and floaty normal attacks also use stamina but does basically zero damage.

Dragon's Nest feels more fun.

Attached: Steam_2019-05-11_00-40-46.png (265x127, 70K)

HOW MUCH YOU WERE PAID RETARD WE TOLD YOU YESTERDAY TO FUCKOFF WITH THIS GOOKMUTT SHIT

Yea, well you know what, I think you're right, it's pretty rough around the edges and feels "early". I'm still having fun with it for the moment though

Attached: ufufu.jpg (735x673, 95K)

It's absolute garbage, PVP is marred by "east and west" split ignoring that retards from canada and mexico shit up the servers with their 800 ping, meanwhile living in rhode island I get under 80 ping to the west servers in cali. 0 reason to split the states when they could split canada and mexico off instead.
PVP is also unbalanced as fuck because conquest as a game mode lasts 10 minutes but only the last 10 seconds matter. You can literally do NOTHING for 9 minutes and 45 seconds, then run up, kill the enemies who'd otherwise controlled the point entirely up to that point, cap it, and win.
CTF seems more fair at first glance, but it just rewards you for playing knuckles because you have the most abilities that let you move, and more stam regen.

pve is a joke because the bosses get more health and more damage (Significantly more of both) but don't drop anything new, only raise the droprate of the existing items by a fraction of a percent.

This game is terrible, it's content lasts all of 3-4 hours for pve, (And that's multiple runs of all the bosses), and once you do pvp a few times you'll probably be sick of how retarded it is, and how it's entirely defined by playing double mage in conquest, or 1breaker1mage in ctf.

Not to mention, the only way to level up your karmas after you finish all those quests? To spam more pve or pvp and pray you get to meet up with the npc you WANT to meet up with, to get you new skills. It's literally RNG progression.

okay but whats the ERP like

If it was an actual MMO like advertised then I might give it a try. Its ACTAULLY a PvP game with a mediocre PvE system.
Its only good feature is its visuals, but that wont get it very far.

downloading this game with my dick. how fappable is this game? LOOKS pretty fappable from that screenshot.

Party chat is private

Attached: something on your mind.png (313x478, 335K)

Answer the question. Is it prevalent?

The fappability is the only strong point of the game, aside from some of the combat mechanics

I wouldn't know, I haven't looked for ERP

Attached: fwah.png (529x615, 413K)

Welp

game is ass