The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.

Attached: The Legend of Zelda - Twilight Princess.png (292x411, 272K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-BP1I9yz1bU
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

TP Ganondorf was the Virgenrudo, but which other one took the title of Chadondorf?

>”TP Ganondorf was the Virgenrudo”
>breaks out of chains and fucking kills a sucker with his bear hands
>has a bitching sword
>the only one who can grow a full beard
Nah.

Arbiter's Grounds > Snowpeak Ruins > City In The Sky > Temple Of Time > Goron Mines > Hyrule Castle > Palace Of Twilight > Forest Temple > Lakebed Temple

Lakebed's still a pretty good dungeon at that.

OOT Ganondorf is the best one

The Legend of Zelda: Toilet Princess.

Attached: IMG_0467.jpg (1030x1440, 490K)

Ordon village.... home...

COME TO TOWN

Well that was pretty cool and I do like his design. But goddamn, the first and only time he meets Link was his last. And he threw everything at him and fucking lost. But at least TP Beast Ganon put up a fight than whatever giant wild boar was fought in BotW.

Still can't fucking believe how lazy they were with the Wii version.
Couldn't be arsed to make the Link model right handed, so the just mirrored the whole fucking game to make him right handed.
Good game, just something I've always found to be weird.

TP

GIVE ME YOUR TP

Attached: I AM CORNHOLIO.jpg (500x500, 66K)

I'm so fucking lost when I play the HD version

COMING THROUGH

Minibosses:
Darkhammer > Darknut > King Bulbin > Aeralfos > Death Sword > Skull Kid > Phantom Zant > Dangoro > Ook > Deku Toad > Twilit Bloat > Zaragarok

Attached: CHADHAMMER.png (360x450, 256K)

>you will never have something as fun as snowboard racing with a yet again

its never used for anything in BotW

Attached: 1548210054194.jpg (997x750, 160K)

TP generally drops the ball on boss encounters but yeah, chadhammer's actually pretty dope.

The last truly great Zelda. It's a shame what Nintendo has done with the franchise over the past decade.

Death sword was dope as fuck

I don't get why people call TP soulless. You race against yetis on a snowboard, sumo wrestle gorons, make monkey bridges, walk on walls with the power of magnetism, storm an enemy base in the desert by nightfall, get to play Spiderman in the skies, have a western showdown in a run down village, for fuck's sake the fishing hole can even change seasons. There's so much cool shit in this game.

Ugly, bland shit. The worst 3D Zelda. You faggots prove the Zelda cycle real. You'll be blowing Skyward Sword in a few years.

Snowpeak Ruins > City in the Sky > Arbiter Gorunds > Temple of Time = Hyrule Castle >Goron Mines > Forest Temple > Lakebed Temple >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. Palace of Twilight

Eh I have nothing against Gorn Mines or Forest Temple but they both just happen to be too early for crazy item shennigans that's all.

WW the last truly great Zelda. Until BOTW.

>last great zelda
>abysmal second half and an empty overworld

no

It just left an impact on me, with incredible music, and art. TP was good, solid gameplay throughout, but the art was dull and I can't remember more than 1 or 2 songs. The atmosphere was lacking which brings the game down for me, where WW was brimming with atmosphere, even if parts of the game were slow or shit

Nah, WW was the beginning of the end of Zelda's golden age and the worst 3D Zelda in execution. On paper, far from it, but its rushed development shows in its mediocre dungeons and questionable pacing. It's not really fair, the idea deserved a smoother dev cycle but it just didn't happen that way and the final product suffered. As for BotW, also gotta disagree that that one's anything more than a template for a truly great Zelda to be built upon. You actually cited the 2 3D Zeldas I like less than SS. Impressive.

The Legend Of Zelda: Ryan Bitches About Skyward Sword Twilight Princess

Attached: BrainScratchLogo.jpg (1024x576, 227K)

Wind Waker was a huge pile of wasted potential. It was rushed out half finished to get people to buy a gamecube. The graphics and music were on point but the amount of actual content was embarassingly tiny. Still, I can see why people like it.
> Until BOTW
Never mind you clearly have no taste

>its a great zelda because of art and music
>who cares about how the game actually plays

Attached: 1540821555651.png (900x900, 232K)

To its merit, WW did get those parts right at least. Also story, while we're at it. But it's definitely a Zelda I'd rather read or watch than actually play.

>Not liking BOTW
Wonder when the pendulum will swing back again and I'll be seeing favorable posts about it again. Maybe next year.

I didn't care much for BotW back around launch. I remember dropping it for a while in favor of Nier Automata, actually.

Funny, I tried Nier Automata a bit afterwords and couldn't get past a few hours or so. Just didn't see the appeal, especially after BOTW which may have honestly broken video games for me

To each their own. I respect BotW on a technical level but the content proper just did not pull me in. I did eventually beat it after playing it on and off for a year, though. Automata's not exactly brimming with life either but I guess I at least liked the combat better there, button mashy as it is.

he should've been a regular enemy

i hate that johnny only talks at most 10% of the time because everyone else aside from masae is an insufferable cunt.

Never because it's a bad game that will age badly. Looking back it will be obvious that it was just riding the industry trend of of soulless open world survival games and had very few innovative or original elements.

Based user. There was one good open world game released in 2017 and it wasn't BOTW. Nier got robbed. All the awards that BOTW got should have gine to Nier. It was a better game in pretty much every conceivable way.

BoTW was the most disappointing final boss fought I've ever fought

Best in the series imo

I also liked Gravity Rush 2 but I going in as a big fan of the original.

Horizon Zero Dawn would like to take a stab at good open world game in 2017

Ordon and everything to do with it is boring as fuck, doesn't have the magic of Kokiri village. The plot goes nowhere, Zant is a complete joke, the game's colors are muddy, and it generally feels by-the-numbers.

I remember being incredibly disappointed in the Twilight Realm only being one dungeon. Also Ganondorf felt so out of place. The bosses are all called Twilit this, Twilit that but they look like regular Zelda bosses. They should have used 'human' Midna's design for an all-new female villain.

TP just didn't have a strong mission statement or theme running through it, aside from 'dark gritty Zelda to please fanboys'. Funnily enough it couldn't even top OoT or MM in darkness, and Wind Waker remains the one with more mature themes.

>Wind Waker remains the one with more mature themes.
>muh wind

>BuzzWords
OOT "mission statement" was "lmao 3d", MM's was "just fucking finish in time" and wind waker was also "just fucking finish it in time" (which they didn't do)
What the fuck are you talking about when you say mission statement?

>Ordon and everything to do with it is boring as fuck, doesn't have the magic of Kokiri village.
Don't see how, you did menial tasks in both and both have their little secrets and rupee caches hidden away. They're functionally similar enough, though you do stay around their too long so a minus for TP there.

>The plot goes nowhere
It's not that it doesn't go anywhere, it's that the Triforce crew feel secondary to Midna and Zant since it really is their story.

>Zant is a complete joke
Yeah, that's the point of his character.

>the game's colors are muddy
True. I always liked its washed out aesthetic but I can see why one wouldn't take to it.

>and it generally feels by-the-numbers
As far as plot beats and locales go, yeah. TP still stands out with its setpiece moments and dungeon gimmicks, that seems to be where the bulk of the attention went in its design.

>Ordon and everything to do with it is boring as fuck, doesn't have the magic of Kokiri village.
Glad Ordon wasn't a retread of Kokiri since it sets TP Link apart from OoT Link.

Ocarina: Bring the franchise to 3D. Work in a time travel mechanic that also has a narrative built around it. Work in a music mechanic that also has a narrative built around it.

MM: Surreal twist on the previous game. Re-use as many assets as possible but use that to create an uncanny atmosphere. Experiment more with the time mechanic.

WW: Make a big seafaring adventure in a post-apocalyptic flooded Hyrule. Giant sea to discover, something the Gamecube could pull off in comparison to 64. MASSIVE ART STYLE SHIFT

>MASSIVE ART STYLE SHIFT
The only thing WW managed to pull off, everything else, especially the meat of OoT and MM, the dungeons and sidequests, are subpar. Even the overworld too.

Skyward sword is the worst followed by windwaker

Attached: 1536210273354.png (1257x600, 1.16M)

Ocarina gets way better in the back half instead of falling apart but otherwise, yeah.

Neckbeards aren't full beards. I know you want to think you're a real man but comparing yourself to a video game villain won't make that happen.

TP Zelda is my waifu.
I want to hold her hand.
The game itself is the 3rd best Zelda IMO before Ocarina and Breath of the Wild. My opinion triggers Majorafags but fuck 'em.

Attached: [022821].jpg (540x790, 135K)

Who raped you user?

My top 3 are TP, OoT and MM. I like TP Zelda the most aesthetically but ST Zelda's the most charming.

Attached: i will wait for you here.gif (320x240, 979K)

Bosses:
Dark Lord Ganon > Dark Beast Ganon > Dark Rider Ganon > Zant > Stallord > Argorok > Armogohma > Blizetta > Zelda > Fyrus > Diababa

Attached: tpganondorf.png (581x899, 367K)

TP: Retry to perfect the formula put in place by OOT by refocusing on dungeons, making them better and making more of them, and having a story with well developed themes and interesting characters
That seem like a pretty good "mission statement" if you ask me
But even if it wasn't should a "strong mission statement" even fucking matter? If the mission statement for bubsy 3d was to make a deep narrative driven platformer exploring the themes of depression and how it effect different people, would that make it a better game?
Does proper execution important to make a "strong mission statement" mater, cause if so then WW strong mission statement shouldn't mean a thing

Are you talking games or the princess?
inb4 "yes"

Put Blizzeta right below Zant, switch Fyrus and Diababa, put Armogohma at rock bottom and I'm on board. Also, you forgot Morpheel, not that I blame you.

The princesses. I'm not trying to be a smartass about it or anything. ST's good parts are dragged down greatly by its bad parts but Zelda in it is 10/10.

Oh, but the first sentence was the games. Those are my top 3 Zeldas overall.

If we are talking about the girls themselves, I knew a girl in high school who was almost a carbon copy of SS Zelda.
>Liked stringed instruments and folk music
>Cared for animals
>Liked making her own outfits
>Kinda ugly

youtube.com/watch?v=-BP1I9yz1bU

lol i was looking at the list and i saw it, and then i just didnt put it down cuz i had a retard moment. morpheel is in above diababa and under fyrus.

For me, its Midna

Attached: 1541566412512.jpg (673x800, 57K)

>white supremacy signal

Attached: [022845].png (500x659, 277K)

You can read a title, user! I'm so proud of you! Wow!

Attached: 1557037149874.png (732x1274, 329K)

Attached: 1541568288979.png (600x1146, 418K)

it's amazing how many people still don't realize that was just a prank

I was merely pretending user.

Attached: 1485290669181.jpg (545x921, 58K)

only Izalith is bad, like how the only bad dungeon in OOT is Jabu Jabu

i wasn't including you

for me it's your mom

Attached: Yeta.png (226x391, 128K)

My mother is a very lovely and kind lady you sicko!

Attached: 1541563519223.jpg (517x800, 100K)

Attached: 1546840555895.jpg (1200x1429, 898K)

oh okay. maybe i am retarded after all.

Attached: 1541567999742.png (644x907, 298K)

Attached: 1534810538598.png (975x750, 77K)

Attached: 1541577638484.jpg (868x1292, 773K)

Attached: 1551216631548.png (599x1350, 806K)

Attached: 1500497028522.jpg (657x1033, 305K)

Attached: 1548560307149.jpg (1800x1463, 1.85M)

Attached: 1541563306389.png (602x933, 511K)

agree

biggest pleb filter Zelda

Attached: tp1.jpg (3000x1689, 3.47M)

Attached: 1485290840944.jpg (1400x3296, 1.39M)

Retarded, low-IQ, myopic.

Attached: tp2.jpg (3000x1689, 1.74M)

Attached: tp3.jpg (3000x1743, 3.07M)

Attached: 1500614228136.png (1247x1319, 2.17M)

>bear hands
You let that one slip past Yea Forums you are getting slow

Attached: 1485301939611.png (1280x1280, 227K)

Dunno, man. Never was crazy about Crystal Cave or Tomb of the Giants. New Londo Ruins is okay and Duke's Archives are good but beyond that, eh.

That concludes my Midna posts.

Attached: 1541563469217.jpg (486x369, 35K)

TP is a nice looking game for what it but I can guess these abuse some Dolphin reshade/texture hacks because Twilight Princess is not this colorful.

CC is more like an extension of the archives rather than it's own thing so I give it a pass for being pretty short
New Londo is probably my favorite of the 2nd half areas, the atmosphere is great
TOTG and Izalith depend on if you find the hidden bonfires, and in Tomb's case it depends on what you use as a light source and what you use to kill the skeletons, since if you know they're weak to fire and divine stuff the place becomes a breeze

No, only resolution is changed and the Zora armor textures.

It is that colorful.

Attached: GZ2P01-112.png (1720x968, 1.83M)