Yuffie abandoned the party and essentially left them without a means to defend themselves in one of the more dangerous...

>Yuffie abandoned the party and essentially left them without a means to defend themselves in one of the more dangerous areas of the game and pretty much had to be threatened by them to give back what she stole, all in the middle of a quest to save the planet from Shinra and Sephiroth

>they stayed friends after this
>they continued to speak to each other after this
>Cloud never took a hammer to her PHS and left her in Wutai after this

Attached: 1545024071160.jpg (1000x1415, 1.25M)

t. salty aerithcuck
No one cares about your used goods, Zack can keep her. They deserve each other since he's also a manslut.

>Implying Cloud didn't make her into his personal cocksleeve for doing that.

Yuffie might be my favorite ff7 girl but she REALLY should've had some sort of redemption for the shit she pulled. It felt weird for what she did to just be brushed off like it never happened.

FF Writing is trash

I want to see Yuffie poop

Hard to hate perky, genki, underage tits.

Why does she walk around with unbuttoned shorts?

t. Brainlet.

Yuffie's an aggravating cunt but she in the end she needed to save the world too because she wanted to return Wutai to it's former glory. And since saving the world also meant fucking up Shinra like most of the other party members wanted, they all realized it was in their best interests to work together.

Attached: slash soft yuffie real 161_yuffie_005a.jpg (1024x768, 458K)

Attached: 1546377356118.jpg (540x419, 47K)

She's a child who learned a lesson.

Attached: 74334371_p0.jpg (562x750, 59K)

Attached: 1546377418454.jpg (540x424, 55K)

Yeah, it seems like that would all be pretty hard to forgive if she weren't best girl with absolutely no contest whatsoever. But you know, that's just how it is.

Attached: 19026341.jpg (1200x1718, 813K)

Memes aside I dont know how anyone can think JRPGs are well written aside from having some cool moments

just wanted to post

Attached: 1546377492530.jpg (540x349, 39K)

Same reason I do as well
*shoves you to the ground and prone fucks you*

I'll never forget when she's giving the sob story and Cloud just tells her he doesn't care and wants his materia back.

it was an optional sidequest for an optional character

yea, despite what many of these anons say, Yuffie is not a canon character

FFVII has two canonical prequels and two canonical sequels and she's in all of them.
If you're trying to talk canon, you have to actually talk about the entire canon. FFVII isn't a standalone game, even if you wish it was.

Attached: yuff.gif (500x255, 908K)

>>Yuffie abandoned the party and essentially left them without a means to defend themselves in one of the more dangerous areas of the game and pretty much had to be threatened by them to give back what she stole, all in the middle of a quest to save the planet from Shinra and Sephiroth
That's my wife!

>ywn lift Yuffie's tummy to your face and go plblbllfllflfbllfffft

By that logic, Vincent isn't canon either despite getting his own spinoff game.

Face it. They really weren't good at picking allies.

Attached: CaitSith-FFVIIArt.png (353x417, 161K)

That's my girl

Attached: bf0f94e8605ebdb44b9daec1e0d7d7e4.jpg (389x685, 77K)

More games need optional shit.
It's pretty great stumbling into it. I had to go through Yuffie's dialogue tree 3 times before I finally picked the right choices, but it felt awesome that my prize was a new party member.

Aiding the party in defeating the dude who's trying to nuke the planet from orbit isn't redeeming enough?

Chadit Sith saved the world in the black materia temple

Yeah but I want to do some very dirty things to her midriff.

Midriff>Hips>Tits

Attached: 1551519289999.jpg (1680x1050, 87K)

She felt you needed to see the dangers of relying on performance enhancers, rather than your own abilities. She did you a favor.

cute pits

Yeah, I just want to bury my nose in there

You can get away with a lot when you're a cute girl.

Attached: C3d_LSaXAAAhH_D.jpg (900x643, 100K)

>returns your materia randomly

Attached: kritz.jpg (720x706, 33K)

Wasn't her one scene in advent children getting mad tht someone stole her materia?

oh god, imagine this game having to go through that movie, crisis core and cerebures FF7 is fucking huge

>younger Yuffie

Attached: 1543888228417.jpg (646x595, 62K)

PHS?

Your cell phone zoomer retard.

Fuck you you fucking old piece of shit boomer faggot

yeah but you can see her panties
her panties, jerry

>calling each other boomer and zoomer

Did I just wake up last summer?

I wonder how they will do her stupid shadow boxing in the remake.

DidnĀ“t she kinda force herself on the party again?
Like she did the very first time around.
The party just kinda tolerates her I always felt, they were ready to just leave her in Wutai.

How about play the fucking game, faggot?

she, her town, and her sidequest feel so out of place in the ff7 world.

you're mom feels out of place in the ff7 world

Attached: plEvFMm[1].png (843x574, 583K)