User!! Will you follow orders from the GRE like a dog, or will you be a man and take part in my

user!! Will you follow orders from the GRE like a dog, or will you be a man and take part in my...
Dying Light thread

Attached: rais-dying-light-43.1.jpg (210x240, 16K)

Dying light did everything better than Dead Island BUT setting and final boss. Dead Island had such an atmosphere and location that was fresh along with an ok final boss while Dying Light was generic and the final boss was a QTE (and the ONLY one that is QTE)

Why did this game get overlooked so hard? Its probably one of the few games that did open world and parcoure right.

Attached: 1510379354095.jpg (1000x1000, 321K)

>generic
not really, no other game i can think of has a similar geographical setting or city design/look

It wasn't overlooked. People discussed this, gave feedback to the devs, everyone jacked off to that one girl, and we all complained about the final boss. There's really not much to discuss until Dying Light 2

I feel bad about his bro.

I loved this game, especially the visuals and the gameplay! But oh man that base story was crap, and that villain was something...

For whatever reason I found the protagonist to be as charming as Brody from Far Cry 3.

I'll always hate the fact that the single antidote vial he took was forgotten. Absolutely pathetic storytelling, shows they probably didn't even run through the story before shipping the game.

What do you think about the new writer?

The story was all over the place and retarded from top to bottom. Including that one scene where you lose all your weapons and items to fight that one lieutenant and there is literally no reason outside of making it more difficult for it to happen. Literally your weapons are just unavailable for no reason during it.

Much less the shitty ending of the following.

Why? Jason and Kyle are pretty different characters.

I fucking hated that part where you destroy all the crates of Antizin i understand that it was needed to push forward the story but still its so retarded.
Why can't you just hide it somewhere in the city where neither raises men nor the people in the tower can get it

Yeah very few post apocalyptic run down urban settings at most 40 or 50 games a year

You're hyped for Dying Light 2, right?

Avellone? its gun be good

Why did Crane get so fucked up about that when he’s supposed to be a professional secret agent that knows what’s at stake in his mission?
Why didn’t he take a vial or two for himself just in case?
Why is he such a dumbass?

I said as charming not the same charm. Jason going from being some rich kid to a crazy jungle survivalist who his friends can't recognize had its own charm. Crane being extremely rational regardless of situation has its own charm and his weird and terrible humor adds to it.

>Why didn’t he take a vial or two for himself just in case?
He did, the writers were just so retarded that they forgot.
Still a fantastic game.

He took one but it has to be assumed he used it at some point in the game but he never actually does. However if he had taken say a HAND FULL literally every issue of the game would have been solved because he wouldn't randomly be crippled.

The most cliche with the story was Crane's employers not really caring about stopping the virus, but wanting to weaponize it. As for characters, was I meant to feel sorry about Jade and Rahim dying? Barely even got to know them.

Was anyone else really salty when they nerfed the fuck out of weapons around the following? I loved that you could carve through zombies and Volatile when your weapons got stronger but they added scaling bullshit so that they will always be able to take some damage.

Ah, I can see that. I guess they do have their own distinctive charm.

I hate it when guns are weaker than melee in general. It's such a stupid fucking trope

>gives Crane shit for taking orders from people and not making his own decisions
>gets pissed at Crane when he actually makes his own decisions and works against him
Rais was not a smart man.

Attached: image.jpg (802x960, 228K)

>A MAN CHOOSES

>tfw you will never have a kickboxer waifu who turns into a zombie and wants to eat you
Why did she had to die bros?

Attached: 0142350215262216.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

He also wasn’t sane.

>There's an Early Access Dying Light Battle Royale on Steam

Also, fuck the ending of the expansion for putting the player in a literally unwinnable situation, not resolving the original conflict at all, and pulling the predictable yet interesting plot twist waaaay too late for it to be properly expanded upon and reacted to. Not even a single new zombie in the while thing? Come on!

They have to set up the sequel some how, and that means getting the virus out of quarantine.

What exactly did he mean by this?

Attached: 1554912314725.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)