How will history remember him?

How will history remember him?

Attached: 8EE3BF89-B201-4C11-B080-BE2226AC0A62.jpg (1600x900, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CFYZAkaCkrk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

minimally

Who am I looking at? I mean, of course I've seen him before in images but who is he and what does he do?

The hype man that went insane

I AM THE PERFORMER

nobody will remember him. he's just a reaction video youtuber.

on June 1st the world will not remember him,
because he's going to remake it

As the Crazy nigga man

Is he still in a mental ward?

Attached: 1556290199112.png (773x429, 299K)

Etika, was a streamer, went insane or something

History won't remember him

Probably as a great OPRESSED minority who help BUIlD America and survived drumpfs evil fascist regime where he killed over 600,000,000 Jews and minorities but nobody knew because it was super secret

He leaked the Switch and Nintendo is taking their fucking revenge.

It won't, just like it won't remember me, you or anyone who didn't make an important breakthrough in science or was important in politics.

want a cookie, autist?

>videogames

Yes but they gave him access to a computer for some reason and he did a stupid reddit AMA where he continued to claim he is god and shit

Yeah, I'll take one.

Nigga it was a fake switch he even said so and made a vid showing how accurate it was

Eat cunny

Attached: BBB02F10-835C-40B3-ADA5-8758B431A6F7.jpg (850x1200, 217K)

A reaction channel that went on a mental breakdown that crackheads will desperately try to blame on mental illness despite being the poster child of self destructive behavior

As the guy who wasn't ProJared

5-meoDMT trip livestream when?

>youtube.com/watch?v=CFYZAkaCkrk
>we wont hurt you if you let us in Desmond
>*proceeds to barrel in with riot shields and curb stomp him*
I don't really like Etika and I do understand this is what SWAT teams are trained specifically to do without hesitation for good reason inb4 bootlicker
but why did they call a SWAT team for him? what reason did they have for sending in the death squad for a person shouting out a window or w/e the fuck he was doing

How do black people get their hair like that? Do they wash it?

The Phantom Thieves succeeded in stealing his treasure, but clearly the black mask metaverse user did something after they left.

Attached: High Alert.jpg (320x320, 10K)

Don't mind if I do! *sluuuuuuurp*

none of these low tier internet celebrities will be remembered by history at all

Wasn't it for a suicide threat?