What's so radical about Radical Highway?

What's so radical about Radical Highway?

Attached: radicalhighway.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

It's in San Francisco

In 1996 several car bombs were detonated there in a radical islamic bid to alienate the locals from nearby american troopers

It takes place in San Francisco so it's probably the far leftist that make it so radical.

Radically under developed. Every construction company hired, including the state itself, agent bankrupt trying to complete the vision of the highway.

I mean it's a pretty radical concept for a highway that can only be easily traversed by flying robots or hedgehogs with go faster shoes on.

Who is this highway for? It has loops that no car could clear and it floats over a void.

It's also seemingly at an elevation equal to the peak of the tallest skyscraper. Seems like it'd be a really steep drive up just to cross a bridge.

well it's for the G.U.N's Robots and Shadow

>Who is this highway for?
Me.

I promise you...revenge!

You can only traverse it by grinding on my fat cock

>tfw just realized that SA2 takes place entirely in the Bay area aside from the final ARK missions

So that's why no one uses it.

but user you're using it right now

sonic is a radical dude and because it's a bridge constructed for the sole purpose of sonic running over it, it's radial highway

>there's a desert and a rainforest in the Bay Area

>G.U.N. never mistook Sonic for Shadow, they just pinned the theft on him so they could cover up Shadow's existence.

Attached: 1555824575360.jpg (472x531, 38K)

>there's a desert
Uh yea there is, every straight woman's vagina in the bay area is a desert.
>rainforest
I don't need to explain that one frankie.

You know that the area is a desert, right? It rains like twice a year.

Attached: Vasquez Rocks.jpg (1200x824, 220K)

It’s REALLY windy

yes, and?