What was her fucking problem?

What was her fucking problem?

Attached: 55445EE6-CF09-4E7F-B56C-E7AC922B0A75.gif (410x230, 1.95M)

She was in a bad game

Literally not getting dick in the reg

Because she wasn't getting dick routinely

autism probably

based onions faggot!

The amount of passivity Link took to every situation (other than the Yiga) is the funniest part of Breath of the Wild. Especially when you learn the actual, canon reason he tries to look so calm all the time.

Did you read her diary? She tells you the problems.

Depressed because "boo-hoo my dad is mean!! :(("

Her father was forcing her into a role that she was incapable of filling. She had a lot of doubt and very little faith in herself. Compounding this is the fact that the thing she poured her heart and soul into - the Divine Beasts and the Guardians - ended up actively sealing the kingdom's doom, and she's perfectly justified in acting a little bitchy.

Attached: dbxinmj-54592c4b-1c18-490f-88f6-be004591e836.png (850x1275, 936K)

She was supposed to have special magic, Link was supposed to have the Master Sword. Link had the sword, but she didn't have the special magic. His presence reminded her that she was failing at 'destiny' or whatever, so she resented his presence. She's like a neckbeard neet who hates their well-adjusted and successful sibling for not being a fuck-up and making them look bad.

Which was? I may have missed this.

Aonuma is a hack & half of the game should have taken place during the Flashback time period, before Link dying & time skipping to the present BOTW time.

>you will never experience BotW for the first time ever again
I wanna die.
Can we please get the next Zelda game in this engine already.

Attached: 1551510222193.gif (100x100, 719K)

And Autism, don't forget the Autism.

I have a feeling that she would have discovered that the Guardians and beast were about to get GANON'd and developed a countermeasure if she had been allowed to continue her research rather then chase Godly Power.

Attached: 1489425719819.png (1240x918, 884K)

She tried to take shortcuts to get around her duty which allowed Ganon to easily destroy her entire civilization and make an absolute fool out of her and the Guardians.

It's in Zelda's diary in Hyrule Castle
>When I finally got around to asking why he's so quiet all the time, I could tell it was difficult for him to say. But he did. With so much at stake, and so many eyes upon him, he feels it necessary to stay strong and to silently bear any burden. A feeling I know all too well... For him, it has caused him to stop outwardly expressing his thoughts and feelings

>zelda's bitching
>link's "my feet hurt" face

Hey look, it's marraige.

> Writes an amazing story
> Has all of it happen off screen or threw lore books
Why is Nintendo so incompotent now?

>Why is Nintendo so incompotent now?
It's not anything new, really. They don't like having narrative at the forefront of their game, and - if anything substantial is actually included at all - they'll tuck it away to the side for people that are interested in it to look for and discover. They did the same thing with Rosalina and the Luma's backstory in Galaxy.

Man, who wrote Majora's Mask. Let the make the next Zelda

You are approaching it from the wrong angle, Nintendo generally approach from Gameplay first, for better or worse, and in the case of BotW story it means they probably had the presentation of the story before the story itself, they wrote shit with the idea to have it spread out across the map in chunks to start with, hence why they show Zelda be a bitch in the memories first (Probably) and then have you find her diary to see why at the end of the game if you still care to break into her room and read her diary.

CAN'T HAVE also makes it seem better then it really is, as does the fact you can easily ignore all aspects of it.

I haven't played BotW, nor will I ever, and I forgot this piece of shit had voice acting.

What an abomination of a Zelda game.

Bad voice actress.

>hasn't played it
>calls it an abomination despite it being one of the highest rated games of all time
but lemme guess - Nintendo bonus

Attached: 1557464551260.jpg (400x400, 17K)

They didn't want story queues to hinder the flow of the gameplay. A choice I greatly fucking appreciate after the absurd amount of handholding and railroading in previous 3D Zelda titles.

I don't get it. Why wasn't this Zelda on Smash Bros?

OMG ITS ZELDA!!! AND SHE ACTUALLY HAS A PERSONALITY!!!!

She wasn't bouncing up and down on my dick.

Attached: link lewd.png (254x327, 51K)

She's frustrated because her dad's an uptight dipstick.

Because she wasn't cute enough.

Attached: 1529183362798.png (783x994, 762K)

>Link gets to fuck this on the reg
Surviving the apocalypse has its benefits.

Attached: file.png (884x1169, 1.08M)

COPE

Attached: 1522318730994.jpg (1000x1373, 506K)

ok, and what game is this Zelda from then? I'm comfussed I haven't played a Zelda game since Skyward Sword.

Are anons gonna start buttposting?
If you are, I fully support it.

Attached: 1557539221287.png (538x420, 436K)

She's probably the least combat oriented Zelda in the entire series. All the other Zeldas, including the one they ultimately went with for Smash Ultimate, have magic or combat training. BotW Zelda seems like more of a book autist than anything else.

this is fanart, she's flat as a pancake in the game.

She's not sitting on my face

cope

Attached: 1549915445747.png (1435x1046, 815K)

So hes autistic. Nintendo sure does know its audience

Link to the Past/Link Between Worlds

t. autistic faggot

Makes a lot of sense. Thx user

Yeah, but she looks good bent over. It's hard to say there's absolutely nothing there.

Attached: zelda bend.jpg (1756x1080, 263K)

she uses a moveset from multiple games as I can tell.

She got stuff from Spirit Tracks. So she's a composite Zelda.

So? Fanart doesn't have to be accurate.

Attached: 1557367353579.jpg (765x1045, 58K)

I bet the guy that did this one used his mom as inspiration.

Damn, you sure showed that guy who isn't even in the thread

I have already forgotten most of the game.

Because Miyamoto & Koizumi stopped developing the Zelda games
> Ocarina of Time
Directors: Koizumi, Aonuma, Miyamoto
Writers: Miyamoto, Koizumi, Osawa
> Majora's Mask
Directors: Aonuma, Koizumi
Writers: Miyamoto, Koizumi, Takano
> Wind Waker
Directors: Eiji Aonuma
Writers: Takano, Takahashi, Aonuma
> Twilight Princess
Directors: Eiji Aonuma
Writers: Aonuma, Takano, Ikkaku, Kyogoku
> Skyward Sword
Director: Fujibayashi (DS & GBA Zelda's)
Writer: Fujibayashi, Naoki Mori
> Breath of the Wild
Director: Fujibayashi, Aonuma
Writer: Akihito Toda (Mother 3, EarthBound)

Is that what they call "Big Chungus"?

that was a compliment...

Based

Attached: 1543080326782.png (1300x1800, 1.6M)

Even worse, the American localisation removes personality from the writing. The NoA localisation rewrites Link's diary entirely, while the NoE ones use the Japanese version. For example,

NoA Link's Diary: You've visited all 13 locations shown in the pictures, go save her as quickly as you can to ease her burden

Original Diary: I remember all the things we've been through. Even just a little bit sooner, I wish to see her smile again with my own eyes

This Zelda's attitude makes her really dickable.

I just had to fix a little detail.

Attached: 1557542113114.png (765x1045, 370K)

The more tsundere she is, the more she wants it.

Attached: 1499569401457.jpg (636x900, 111K)

Man that looks like shit. Have these fags ever seen a normal person.

Japanese version is autistic as fuck.

I can't notice a difference tbqh

Nah

Attached: Capture.png (1214x630, 1.26M)

The English dub was so embarrassing too. One of the biggest franchises of one of the biggest companies in the industry finally goes ahead with voice acting (on the flagship title for their critical new console, at that) and the best they can do is inconsistent, talentless nobodies

Everyone looks good in riding pants. Plus it's not from the side and she still looks basic here. Riju and Urbosa had the better goods.

Skin color?

i think he meant her tits. people usually say flat tire when they mean the ass

ofc white women can't achieve that absolute unit ass.

>Everyone looks good in riding pants
Well that's all that really matters since that's the only thing she wears outside of her obligatory Hylia dress for 5 minutes.

i'ma have to disagree, that's an ass

You ever heard of PAWG my dude?

no lol I meant her ass.

just look at the fanart, makes her seem gigantic. Kinda oversells her if you never played the game.

What was HYLIA's fucking problem? She was obviously worthy, just giver the powers on time.

Attached: 1544380227821.jpg (716x705, 127K)

Yeah that's an ass, an average one.

Fanart for every character always makes assets bigger than they are

That doesnt mean the original isnt still nice

Worst Zelda by far, she's got an ugly face, no rack, and the bitchiest personality to exist in the franchise. Not even the art can save her.

>What was HYLIA's fucking problem?
She's a huge bitch.

t. slogged through SS' shit story

i never got around to playing this game. i have a wii u collecting dust. would you guys recommend the wii u version or should i shell out for a switch.
i tried emulating it but my computer is shit

>Objectively probably the nicest Zelda in the entire series
>Ends up a huge bitch after becoming a goddess
I guess that's how it goes.

Then "average" asses are the height of beauty and people only disagree because black people have hijacked pop culture. Tits are more important anyway.

She is the best character in the series, Nintendo just told the story incredibly poorly

>Playing with the English dub

Not even the best Zelda, even sleeping beauty is better.

>>Objectively probably the nicest Zelda in the entire series
>emasculates you in front of the bullies
>nearly kills you
>gets you cursed thanks to her jobbing
Fuck the waifufags, SS Zelda was the worst Zelda.

maybe it's average to the collection in your folder, but as someone who goes outside i can tell you that it is not

>She is the best character in the series
Zelda has never been the best characters in her own games except for one on the DS.

Daddy issues and projection. No literally, that was her character arc, if you want to call it an arc. She resented that her father and everyone else expected her to become a demi god and save the kingdom from Ganon. And she projected her frustration onto Link, because he was the only one who wouldn't interrupt her when she talked.

The fact that in the end she fulfilled her role doesn't change anything, because it just happens when the plot required it. She didn't grow or decide anything. Just the moment Ganon appeared, she suddenly had her powers and instinctively knew what to do. So all her cutscenes traveling to the shrines were meaningless.

They would have been better to not have story cutscenes and just let NPCs describe Zelda's personality to you. Because then she would have come off as kind and determined. Instead, Link ends up being the only one who sees what she's really like. And it's a mess.

Attached: 1503719273042.jpg (850x1172, 483K)

As an ass man who likes his girls a little bit bigger, I disagree, but different strokes for different folks

But she doesn't do it on purpose. Also
>emasculating Link
lol

Nah it's average.
t. fag who lives in a city filled with immigrants from all over the world

>Shortcuts
But she says she actively prayed and performed rituals DAILY to activate her powers and received no answer until she had to protect Link. Seems more like the Gods pulling more Divine Pranks than her neglecting her duties.

>lets most of Hyrule's population die
IT'S JUST A PRANK, BRO

>That spoiler
You alright user. You alright.

>Seems more like the Gods pulling more Divine Pranks than her neglecting her duties.
Based Golden Goddesses. I'd pull shit on the fag who ruined my couch too.

ayyyy

Attached: 1557346321844.jpg (195x293, 60K)

>Ganon's back, better just FUCKIN' FLOOD THE ENTIRE WORLD
It wouldn't be the first time. The gods are dicks.

>he doesn't remember the scene where she makes us look like a bitch in front of Based Groose

Absolutely disgusting that someone shares my fetishes.

>>Ganon's back, better just FUCKIN' FLOOD THE ENTIRE WORLD
Zelda's fault for being a naive idiot in the first place.

she's so cute!

Attached: 718.gif (540x250, 1.87M)

She does, but my point is implying Link was ever masculine to begin with. He's been a twink fuckboy since his inception. Hell, he's so effeminate in BotW that there's a whole town that he has to crossdress to enter.

Good to know there's some culture in this thread

What, you want to further prove my point?

She has no tits.

Agreed. I don't see why people give BotW Zelda such a hard time, when OoT Zelda was the real fuck up.

:D

She avoided her problems and used her studies to cope which created a psychological block, it's that simple.

He was pretty masculine until WW gayed the series up with cel shading and it never recovered since.

Zeldass better watch her man.

Attached: 1529239558496.png (1277x1575, 285K)

I don't see how that proves your point. PAWG is literally a genre of white women with big asses.

If he were "so effeminate", wouldn't he be able to enter Gerudo town WITHOUT cross-dressing? Check mate, nerd.

I haven't played BotW yet. Does Link dick her? If not, then why?

TP Link is the manliest Link. Your argument is invalid.

>smash shit
lmao

Realistically what does flaws from BoTW need to fixed in the sequel, in order to be considered one of the genuine GOAT’s like Chrono Trigger, FF6, Super Metroid & Ocarina of Time?

>He was pretty masculine until WW
Surely you must be jesting.

Attached: file.png (460x600, 238K)

>TP Link is the manliest Link.
True, but my point still stands that WW pretty much turned the series to the kiddy shit it is today. Go to any thread with WW Link as pic, and it always gay shit. FACT

Imagine believing Link wasn't always a twink fuckboy.

Attached: the_legend_of_zelda_ocarina_of_time_3d_conceptart_t7cCf.jpg (482x600, 86K)

Buttsex with Zelda minigame.

I still don't see where you're trying to get.

Also white women often resorts to Brazilian butt lift surgeries.

>Hell, he's so effeminate in BotW that there's a whole town that he has to crossdress to enter.
OoT Link would've Solid Snaked his way inside, TP Link would've broken the doors sown and burn the place down. BotW Link is a fucking faggot.

Nah.

Attached: og link.png (400x710, 338K)

It's better this way, since it lets you decide Link's decisions too. Does he like Zelda and wants to save her for personal reasons? You can do that. Does he like Mipha and is only saving Zelda out of obligation and friendship? You can do that. Does he No Way Fag both bitches and decide to save her cause he can, or out of duty to the King? You can do that.

The other way sucks ass.

Twinks are gay, that Link became a grizzled swordsman ghost haunted by the chances he never took.

- Fewer shrines and more elaborate dungeons
- Better exploration rewards
- Add the ability to repair weapons in the field; give weapons more durability in general
- Maybe not a completely nonlinear narrative, but nonlinear sections broken up by a couple of fixed story events that possibly change the game world

Honestly just add actual dungeons. Maybe a few more towns.

Sexually frustrated

12 Traditional Dungeons
Zelda as your companion the entire game
Dark Atmosphere
Less Shrines, more Caves & secret locations in the world
Bring back Koizuma as the Director
More Expressive Link, like he was in Skyward Sword
Well written & emotional storyline
New game plus mode
More fucking enemy variety
Orchastrated music
More locations like Witcher 3 does, i want to travel across all of Hyrule

Eyebrow infection.

>OoT Zelda was the real fuck up.
At the end of the day, SS Zelda is the absolute worse for failing her job and letting Demise ruin the world for eternity in the first place.

She wanted the D but Link was too stoic to give it to her.

She was a total failure at the one thing in her life that mattered and her whole reason for existence. I know that since you post on Yea Forums it obviously doesn't affect you, but some people actually give a shit and regret living a life of failure and meaninglessness while disappointing and being indirectly responsible for the murder of everyone you ever loved or supported that counted on you for support.

Attached: IF YOU GOT MUD IN THE BLOOD YOU'RE GONNA GET SMOKED.jpg (500x500, 111K)

>stronger atmosphere
>condensed world
>meaningful sidequests
>non formulaic gameplay
>actual dungeons
>combat with actual depth
>an active and actually interesting story
>re-integration of magic
>no food spam or huge inventory
I don't see how it's possible without throwing out everything they have.

Oh you, posted a picture of a well groomed guy with long flowing hair, creative colourful dress sense, a pretty face, exotic elf ears, nice skin, and a toned body. Guess he we never andro/twink/effeminate after all!

lmao stay deluded faggot. never going to happen

Her fanart pushes fake news, but BOTW Zelda has nice birthing hips. Especially when she's in the little white rag dress at the end.

Attached: Capture.jpg (946x596, 44K)

That's not what happened. Her studies would've awakened her potential and abilities if she'd been left on her own, but her father forcing her to pray when it wasn't working and forcing her off the Guardian research team due to pressure from the royal court caused internal strife in Zelda and locked her powers away. He thought this was the best way for her to do it, but also didn't completely know if what he was doing was correct since his late wife had the powers and never instructed their daughter on it. He admitted as such in his journal and said that if Zelda came back from the Spring of Wisdom and still didn't have her powers, he would apologize as a father and let her do things her own way.

Hell, the game beats you over the head with her symbol, the Silent Princess. It's a flower that can only bloom in the wild, never in captivity. It's pretty obvious.

That seems to be a really low quality picture of Zelda. Reare, let me help you with that.

Attached: Zeldass HD.png (3840x2160, 2.67M)

Butthole Surfers - Lady Sniff

Attached: 1505847977145.jpg (1445x850, 130K)

>Zelda as your companion the entire game
Fuck off with that shit, gimme some as good as Midna.

Looks like trash, post good art.

Based

Attached: 1546013857454.png (1800x2300, 1.75M)

>well groomed = twink
>green/brown is colorful
>pretty face = twink
>elf ears = twink
>skin is relevant at all
>any tone at all to that body
3/10, you tried.

hey that's my fetish

Not liking Nuezou is the right way to fast track your way to the fag pass. It's all yours user.

Attached: Hyper of the Zelda Butt.png (3000x2500, 3.03M)

Why would you save this

I'd let her sit on my face any day.

>IF YOU DONT LIKE MY SHIT ARTIST, U FAG
Nah, I just see shit "art" and like to point it out. :)

English dub was good outside of Zelda having a British accent for no reason, which nobody else, including her father, actually had in the entire realm of Hyrule.

She's not the best princess in her own game, and she knows it.

Attached: 1519394838063.gif (358x342, 1.56M)

>Her studies would've awakened her potential and abilities if she'd been left on her own
There is nothing to suggest this.
>caused internal strife in Zelda and locked her powers away
That's what a mental block is.
>her symbol, the Silent Princess. It's a flower that can only bloom in the wild, never in captivity.
And yet, that doesn't reflect in her arc at all. The story really is shit through and through.

Gaaaaaaayboy

Bring back FISHING for fucks sake
and a cooking book would be good too.

But she's the only living one.
Checkmate, fishfags.

>I'm useless so I'm gonna job and leave everything to everyone else to save the kangdoom!
>gets everyone killed, heroe has to save her and do all the work
Bravo, dumb bitch.

>But she's the only living one.
Might as well be dead when Based Riju lives.

>"Zelda finally reported back after her visit to the fountain. It seems her sacred sealing power has still yet to awaken. It has been a year and three months since her mother passed. Perhaps she is held back by heartache too deep to heal. If the Ganon prophecy wasn't looming over our heads, I would tell her to take her time... To wait until she is ready. But our situation is dire and leaves no room for weakness—even on behalf of my beloved daughter. My heart breaks for Zelda, but I must act as a king, not a father. I must order her to train relentlessly at the fountain."

>"I was told Zelda went off to research ancient technology, so I had no choice but to confront her about it. She claims she was simply using her day off from training to indulge in a bit of research, but still I scolded her. She won't get it through her head... Forcing me to tell her the same thing I have been repeating ad nauseam. The reason her sacred powers still won't awaken is because she's spending all her efforts playing at being a scholar!"

>"In truth, I understand Zelda's feelings. Painfully so. She lost her mother, her teacher, before she could learn from her. Ten pointless years of self-training, without so much as a book or note to help her find her way... Those in the castle talk behind her back. And I, her only family, scold her for her shortcomings. No wonder she wishes to hide away in her beloved relic research. I'd love nothing more than to console her... But I must stay strong. She MUST fulfill her duty, just as we all must. Even if she comes to despise me."

>"I have been told my Zelda went to the Spring of Wisdom... This will likely be her last chance. If she is unable to awaken her power at Lanayru, all hope is truly lost. If she comes back without success, then I shall speak kindly with her. Scolding is pointless now. I forced 10 years of training on her... and after all that, it seems her power will stubbornly awaken some other way. Perhaps I should encourage her to keep researching her beloved relics. They may just lead her to answers I can't provide. For now, I sit anxiously, more a father than a king in this moment. I sit and await my daughter's return."

Play the game, you stupid faggot.

>Because people in this thread are posting shitty NSFW fanart about how big her ass is.

Attached: bitchassniggalink.jpg (1539x768, 120K)

Her ass is as big as I want it to be.

So she was a useless jobber with daddy issues, good to know people died because of her.

wish they would’ve added masks back

>literally none of this proves me wrong without your delusional headcanon
Try harder retard.

Helmets are basically the same thing, especially the ones that let you impersonate monsters.

Riju is only hot while she's a loli. Once she hits puberty she'll be no different from every other Torah-nosed, discount Amazonian dirt-person.

People died because King Rhoam forced her down a path she didn't want to take, one where she couldn't be free. Had she been allowed to study ancient technology to her heart's content her power would've awakened earlier and the kingdom would've been saved. But the King didn't know this and only did what he could think of was best for the kingdom because so much was riding on it and nobody and nothing could properly teach her.

>no u
Good argument, fag. Want me to break it down?
>There is nothing to suggest this.
King Rhoam's journal, which I just posted. It explains her mental block and how she could've awakened her abilities in time.
>That's what a mental block is.
Yes
>And yet, that doesn't reflect in her arc at all.
It does though. She's constantly conflicted in her journey, her powers are not awakening, she's hounded at all times by her father's watchdog (Link), and she's not allowed to do the things she wants to do (research ancient Shekiah tech) due to pressure from the royal court (Hyrule Castle memory). The thing that awakened her power finally was her affection for and desire to protect Link, that which she felt genuine and sincere in. What she felt free in doing so. She's a scientist, not a shrine maiden. Forcing her to be one was why it didn't work.

>Once she hits puberty she'll be no different from every other Torah-nosed, discount Amazonian dirt-person.
Nah, she'll be Urbosa-tier and already better than Zelda.

I’m talking like actual transformations, being a goron and rolling around hyrule

She was a woman of lust and wanted to master Link's sword which caused her to lose her holy power because she was not pure.

Attached: Zelda rape face.png (705x404, 260K)

Nice

have you ever been in a fuckin relationship before? jesus christ.

>King Rhoam's journal, which I just posted. It explains her mental block and how she could've awakened her abilities in time.
No it doesn't. It says that his way was ineffective and that the king personally thinks that another method may have been more effective. Nothing there suggests that she would've awakened if left alone. What you're suggesting is literal headcanon.
>she's hounded at all times by her father's watchdog (Link)
Link did nothing but try to protect her.
>she's not allowed to do the things she wants to do (research ancient Shekiah tech) due to pressure from the royal court (Hyrule Castle memory)
She was still able to spend her time researching though regardless which is a lot more than nothing.
>The thing that awakened her power finally was her affection for and desire to protect Link, that which she felt genuine and sincere in.
She felt just as strongly about her research but that did absolutely nothing for her powers.
>What she felt free in doing so.
To an extent sure, but that had nothing to do with anything else of her character up to that point. It makes no sense for that to have awakened her when she still had so much baggage and never resolved about it at all.

What about the way Zelda acts coorelates to how the average girl acts like in a relationship? Especially since Zelda and Link aren't in a relationship. And nothing of the post you're quoting talks about relationships.

Attached: what_girl.jpg (362x346, 38K)

1.)Other options doesn't excuse the default one from being bad
2.)The english dub was the only one available on release

Based user

I'd post more enlarged Zelda butt, but I don't have much of her in my folder.

3 years later and still seething

>I haven't played BotW
>Proceeds to criticize it
Kek absoluto

She didn't have ass jiggly physics

>It says that his way was ineffective and that the king personally thinks that another method may have been more effective. Nothing there suggests that she would've awakened if left alone.
So are you just dumb or just illiterate?
>"I forced 10 years of training on her... and after all that, it seems her power will stubbornly awaken some other way. Perhaps I should encourage her to keep researching her beloved relics. They may just lead her to answers I can't provide."
Zelda wanted to study technology instead of pointlessly pray, which she was forced to do. She was humiliated and forbidden from continuing her research with the Guardians to try and focus more on her spiritual training, which she was already doing and wasn't working. She wanted to help through her research. She was forbidden from doing so, and left conflicted and anguished. And so her power remained locked.

>Link did nothing but try to protect her.
That's not how she saw it at first.
>"I set out for Goron City today to make some adjustments to Divine Beast Vah Rudania. I still recall feeling his eyes on me as I walked ahead. The feeling stayed with me so long, I grew anxious and weary. It is the same feeling I've felt before in his company... And still, not a word passes his lips. I never know what he's thinking! It makes my imagination run wild, guessing at what he is thinking but will not say. What does the boy chosen by the sword that seals the darkness think of me? Will I ever truly know? Then, I suppose it's simple. A daughter of Hyrule's royal family yet unable to use sealing magic... He must despise me."

Blessed bamboo poster

>"I said something awful to him today... My research was going nowhere. I was feeling depressed, and I had told him repeatedly not to accompany me. But he did anyway, as he always does, and so I yelled at him without restraint. He seemed confused by my anger. I feel terribly guilty...and that guilt only makes me more agitated then I was before."
Only after he saved her life from Yiga assassins did she start to open up to him.

>She was still able to spend her time researching though regardless which is a lot more than nothing.
No, she was literally not allowed to. The king forbade it, as per memory 8. She was conflicted before this, and that didn't help at all.

>She felt just as strongly about her research but that did absolutely nothing for her powers.
Because she was still conflicted by the pressure everyone placed on her to awaken her powers through her dumb, pointless shrine quest. Zelda here is not her mother, nor is she her ancestors. She's not even a very spiritual person, and loses her ability to hear Fi's voice within the Master Sword at the end of the game, but is perfectly fine with that, and resumes going about her research instead.

>To an extent sure, but that had nothing to do with anything else of her character up to that point. It makes no sense for that to have awakened her when she still had so much baggage and never resolved about it at all.
Because that was the thing she had perfectly clear resolve in by then. The castle was gone, everyone was dead. But she'd be damned if she let her love die in her arms unable to do anything too. Her love was untainted by a mental block, and so awakened her power. Everything else was resolved as she helped to guide Link to make amends and avenge all the fallen Champions, and destroy Calamity Ganon to avenge the kingdom. Those five ghosts made their peace with her and faded, and Zelda was finally free, and could rebuild. What else was there to be hung up about?

Thanks. I try.

Monolith Soft is already hard at work on the next Zelda. Considering they helped build BotW's engine, I see no reason for them to not simply reuse it.

If they can make the areas in the new game as pretty as Torigoth without running at 20 fps, It'll be great.

All the blood going into her huge ass gave her awkward mood swings due the flow being cut off and resumed whenever she sat down or stood up.

that's hot

>her power will stubbornly awaken some other way
That completely supports what I said, you are a genuine retard if you can't understand this.
>She was humiliated and forbidden from continuing her research with the Guardians
That's completely irrelevant to the quote, you're pulling it of your ass.
>That's not how she saw it at first.
What she thought was literally nothing more than the thoughts of a shy and self conscious girl, it has little if anything to do at all with her arc.
>she was literally not allowed to. The king forbade it, as per memory 8. She was conflicted before this, and that didn't help at all.
It still doesn't go anywhere though, it's not like that conflict was ever settled within her.
>Because she was still conflicted by the pressure everyone placed on her to awaken her powers
And that conflict goes absolutely nowhere. Instead, the story uses Link to bring about something within her that's completely inconsistent with her character up to then. It makes no sense at all.
>Because that was the thing she had perfectly clear resolve in by then. The castle was gone, everyone was dead. But she'd be damned if she let her love die in her arms unable to do anything too.
Like I said, that makes no sense. It's not as if bad feelings just disappear because of a simple trigger.
>Her love was untainted by a mental block, and so awakened her power.
A mental block isn't something that can just be worked around, a person can't overpower their suppressed feelings to the point that they disappear.
>Everything else was resolved as she helped to guide Link to make amends and avenge all the fallen Champions, and destroy Calamity Ganon to avenge the kingdom.
No, the whole plot thread is abandoned at that point. Her character is completely static after the memories.
>Those five ghosts made their peace with her and faded
And they don't really matter toward her established arc.
You can say whatever you want but mental gymnastics proves nothing.

thicker eyebrows, they increase the sexual tension and the air and left in a vunerable state, all a woman can hope to due is vent her frustrations in futile anticipation for red hot dickings

Their chemistry was a less spicer version of this.

Attached: 1533473210254.jpg (1084x1600, 798K)

Better dungeons, magic, heart/stamina pieces, more towns, more enemy variety, more Triforce. Maybe a companion.
Fishing rods, jesus christ why is the game about surviving in the wilderness the one that removes fishing?

I gotta re-read Berserk

By the looks of the final game, they probably did want to put fishing in, but it was lower priority, so it never made it in time.

This is hardly even spicy because Serpico knew for decades that Farnese is his half-sister, and so felt only knightly devotion to Farnese and nothing more than that. It was Farnese who didn't know (and still doesn't) that Serpico is her half-brother, but has long since given up on anything more than that once Serpico refused her advances.

Now they are but princess and knight.

>BOTW Zelda could be using the three Goddess Magic
>Her down B could've been a Sheikah version of the Knight suit
>BOTW Zelda could've been doing all these while wearing either her white dress(with alt pallet) or her stockings
>Instead we get loli Zelda
I mean, she's cute, but I find BOTW Zelda to be moe

Attached: sad.jpg (537x452, 100K)

She’s mad that Mipha was getting links dick

I went a little out of my mind and raided Hyrule Castle way early on in my initial play through, like before seeing any memories whatsoever, and actually entered the castle through her chambers. Experiencing all the memories having already read her diary (and King Rhoam's) made it way more layered and a bit tragic, but I really liked that I got a sort of unique spin on the story for dicking around and not by being told "hey go here and find this"

bro its been a decade, calm down

>"I have been told my Zelda went to the Spring of Wisdom... This will likely be her last chance. If she is unable to awaken her power at Lanayru, all hope is truly lost. If she comes back without success, then I shall speak kindly with her. Scolding is pointless now. I forced 10 years of training on her... and after all that, it seems her power will stubbornly awaken some other way. Perhaps I should encourage her to keep researching her beloved relics. They may just lead her to answers I can't provide. For now, I sit anxiously, more a father than a king in this moment. I sit and await my daughter's return."

>he never got to sit down with her and apologize for his years of being a hard-ass and actually connect
>she spent a century keeping the world safe from Ganon thinking all along that he died frustrated at her for being powerless and not stopping the Calamity
Zelda had a hard life

>WHOOPSIE after doing a star KO.
>"FINISH HIM" voice when you shield break someone

I would personally get it on switch as an excuse to get a switch, because the system is in it's prime right now. If you just want the game, there's really no difference aside from portability.

Attached: 1557359356333.jpg (1000x1414, 538K)

More Zelda butt

Sableserviette hasn't released a video since like December so she's getting grumpy.

I played it on both. The Wii U version is fine, except when it comes to resolution. It doesn't sound like going from 720p to 900p would improve that much, but it is noticable. Not so much the field of view, but that there's less pixelation for objects and characters. Which in an open world game with hunting and little spots to search, is a big help.

But if you're only getting a Switch for one game, it's not worth it. Only get the Switch if you intend to get other games. Which you should. Like Dragon Quest XI and Smash Bros.

Attached: 5cadb91ff98f7aa3ce2ec46bed0d505d.png (1287x1654, 572K)

Attached: 1551635599889.jpg (952x850, 102K)

The person you're thinking of is Yoshiaki Koizumi. He's really the heart and soul of the series.

>He's really the heart and soul of the series.
No, that's Takashi Tezuka. He's the one who established most of the things we think of as "standard' in Zelda (and Mario).

Why do I want to hotdog this Zelda as well as rub my dick on her eyebrows so much?

>it seems her power will stubbornly awaken some other way. Perhaps I should encourage her to keep researching her beloved relics. They may just lead her to answers I can't provide.

>In the end it took her pet cock being in danger to awaken her powers.

Attached: 84830021c417250301176b864db476c8.jpg (1416x1000, 165K)

Because you're heterosexual.

she was 100% tsundere for Link's magic sword

Because you saw her cry in the trailer.

Perhaps. Her movements in OPs gif make me wish there were more lewds of her.

>have amazing story
>hide it in lore books/off screen/initem descriptions
>herp my derp dis is shit
???????????
fuckin what? You faggots suck off dark souls and other such games endlessly for this stuff. The fuck is wrong with Yea Forums today?

She was female

She's blonde. Blondes are bitches

DaS "storytelling" is awful, and autistic itemlorefags are subhumans.