Why isn't there a single good MMO anymore...

Why isn't there a single good MMO anymore? I just want a nice and comfy MMO that actually has a decent social scene and gameplay that encourages working together instead of being a glorified lobby game.

Attached: 1555791876703.png (180x170, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=18Kb9-kbKJE
youtube.com/watch?v=CZ6ZW5wv13A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because everyone copied WoW poorly and then WoW went to shit

Now suck it up and play FFXIV like everyone else

Attached: 1552945677073.gif (607x609, 514K)

XIV dooes not satisfy the OP's requirements.

because tick, tock, motherfucker
you're 15 years late for any of that

Nothing does, unless he's cool with playing on private servers for older games

>play a wrath clone instead of a wrath clone
yeah, great plan, they're not even MMOs

>tfw the good days will never return
MMOs peaked with PSO and everything went downhill from there. What went so wrong?

Attached: pso.jpg (1280x960, 137K)

Obligatory
youtube.com/watch?v=18Kb9-kbKJE

my brotha from anotha motha
youtube.com/watch?v=CZ6ZW5wv13A

still gives me shivers

MMOs crashed when PC gaming became less relevant and consoles started taking over. As shown by every mmorpg ports on consoles, you can't have gameplay + graphics in an open world game on consoles, they're just not powerful enough.

PSO is a great and horrible game. The mechanics were solid, but the game had a bunch of crashing (which had a chance to corrupt your save data) and online cheating problems.

Just tried BDO and it's alright so far, I think they should sell the game at much higher and give every character bigger inventory instead of locking it behind cash shop though to be honest.
Tried GW2 yesterday and it was dogshit.

Play psu clementine. Maybe. Get a friend to play with you and fuck around figuring things out.

FFXIV is fun. I have a level 70 Dark Knight, Samurai, Ninja, Scholar, Summoner, Red Mage. It's a pretty dope game if you choose the right server.

Too bad it's not an MMORPG

There is. GBF.

It might as well be a lobby based game where you que up for boss fights

it says it is on google

>decent social scene
I hope you like discord.
>gameplay that encourages working together instead of being a glorified lobby game
HAHAHAHAHA, stfu and do your job. Ain't nobody got time with your gay ass socializing.

Just get some good friends to play a MMO with.

100+ people playing in one persistent zone counts as a MMO right?

Yeah basically it's just like MHW, you have single player story campaign, then have multiplayer match up for sessions on the side. That's it.

Better off playing some sort of co-op game with people you know because you won't find anything like that in an MMO

Repent, zoomer.

Fuck off zoomer

Oh shit, fortnite is an MMO? ayyy *dabs* *flosses*

this thread is fucking retarded.

how do i into spacious posting

>can't into sarcasm

>just parrots others because he can't think for himself

you don't

PSO isn't an MMO though. Only being able to go into the world and fight stuff with a four person party does not an MMO make. Sure, there are lobbies that allow a few more people, but it's not an MMO.