Smash roster wishlist

post and rate

Attached: smash picks masked dudes edition.png (2188x767, 634K)

>Monster hunter, Master Chief, and Ryu Hayabusa
0%
>Chosen Undead
5%

Attached: Fightme.png (1822x706, 1.81M)

>Chosen undead
If DS gets a rep I bet it'll be solaire

Literal bait with how awfully retarded this is

Attached: 1554862679975.jpg (680x794, 227K)

>Doomguy, Reimu, Nakoruru, Astral Chains
I have given up hope for Master Mummy
>implying anyone under the age of 55 knows what Tales is
no mean, bro; just a reality check

Reminder that Hayabusa was never deconfirmed like some people spread about it just because the DOA producer said he never spoke to Sakurai.

>Monster Hunter
Say no more, 100%

Attached: Woke Hunter.png (449x311, 354K)

>MonHun
That's okay. Not really interested, but wouldn't mind them.
>Master Chief
Don't want them, but would understand if they got in.
>Ryu Hayabusa
Fucking great. Good pick.
>Undead
That's okay. No strong feelings in general.

>Edrick
Not interested
>Banjo/Kazooie
Not interested, but I'd understand. Probably a well deserved pick. Banjofags are just the worst, though, so setting that aside takes some effort.
>Lloyd
Not interested
>Sylux
That's fine, I guess.

Attached: DLC.png (1531x1080, 2.12M)

>Erdrick

Attached: shhh.gif (310x262, 260K)

chosen undead sounds overpowered as fuck

they don't rep series without using the player character or the series icon first, Solaire would either be an echo or his armor would be an alt costume

Attached: bellgargoyles.jpg (1600x900, 267K)

I want a Souls rep but that gimmick sounds awful

I'm fine with all of that but I would rather get doomguy then master chief (since I doubt we can get both).

Attached: 1*HqvPN_1a4pxGK6wu7sCf5Q.png (1080x1410, 981K)

please

Attached: hatkid.png (894x894, 471K)

this would be fucking terrible

You’re gimmick for chosen undead is fucking stupid and would be worthless in 1v1

> monster hunter with less chance than chosen undead
Ah yes, a series that has been on Nintendo consoles for over a decade has less chance than a game that has come to Nintendo within the year

>Monster Hunter
Decent pick, but I think Capcom has better choices play style wise
>Captain King
Wouldn't be against it but if I'd rather have Doomguy if I had to choose between the two green space shooter guys
>Ryu and Chosen Undead
Meh
>Erdick
Incredibly boring
>the rest
Big shrug
>Terry
Top tier choice, I'd love to see him
>Dante
SSS, if it's not Nick who gets in I want it to be Dante or Gene ;_;
Not familair with the Soulcalibur character
>Kiryu
Good choice, he'd be really unique

Attached: smuuh.jpg (1531x1080, 1.57M)

I wish the Smash series had kept Smash 64's artstyle, like in the game's cover.

>Porky
>X/Monster Hunter/Phoenix wright interchangeably
>Mach Rider
>Eggchad
Rate and hate.

Attached: x dab.jpg (497x362, 20K)

MH already has a rep and the DLC is making a focus of adding series that you wouldn't normally think would be in Smash

>Travis
>Phoenix
You're alright, too, user.
>Spoiler
Gene is my never ever. I'd love for him to be in the game, but I'd wait for a next gen re-release of God Hand before getting my hopes up. As for my SoulCal rep, it'd be a secondary Namco rep as well as a super-heavyweight swordfighter, which would be nice to see.

Attached: 73AA3367-912E-416F-87A8-A0DD964FBE86.jpg (960x539, 140K)

I want Phoenix Wright, because Phoenix Wright is cool.

Attached: Phoenix Wright Objection.png (1455x1800, 1.1M)

Phoenix is brave!

I think you're brave too for believing, user. I hope both our wishes come true!

Smashfags are such AIDS. Years of this bullshit. The game came out and they're STILL not done being stinking cancer. When is it enough for you dememnted idiots?

Attached: 1533422066797.png (499x499, 195K)

A lawyer is someone who smiles no matter how bad it gets!

Attached: RewardingCharmingKite-size_restricted.gif (333x250, 299K)

5/10

Attached: 20190508_124936.jpg (1822x706, 709K)

I'd spend money on it, at least. I imagine the gimmicks would make them fun to play.

Attached: Smash List.png (1794x1266, 3.53M)

>Astral Chains
I agree it'd be a fun choice, but if XB2 was too new to be in the DLC, a game that isn't even out sure as hell isn't getting in.

>doom guy
>dante
fuck why dont you add Subzero while your at it, they dont fit the Smash tone at all.

Too lazy to make a pic but my guess is:
>Phoenix Wright
>Professor Layton
>KOS-MOS
>DQ Hero (5 or 8)

>DQ Hero (5
10/10 just for that

Attached: Dragon.Quest.V.full.868806.jpg (850x637, 101K)

instead of chosen undead how about the soul of cinder, who can switch between player movesets and gwyn movesets with bonfire ignition

Someone give me the template of this.

But
>Snake
>Bayo
>Joker
Do? Aight bet.

On it pal

Attached: 1556041064346.png (1531x1080, 1.32M)

Other than Sylux it's really good.

Reimu
Master Chief
Astral Chains
Chosen Undead

>character from a dead franchise
>literally who character
>character from a cancelled game

lmaoing at your life

There's only one I really want, even if everything's against him. We just need a turnabout

Attached: phoenix_dance.gif (220x274, 302K)

based

Shit I meant to say Doomguy not Master Chief, sorry I'm a bit buzzed. I say Master Chief in my shitposts but this was supposed to be genuine

I don't think anyone is against him, the worst I can think of is someone wanting a different Capcom rep a little more. All the Capcombros are pretty chill

>the worst I can think of is someone wanting a different Capcom rep a little more
More or less. Phoenix is cool, but that won't stop me from wanting pic related more.

Attached: 1552707381770.png (874x895, 221K)

I want either one. I'd settle for Jill, I guess.

>Paper Mario
>Wart (unlikely)
>Dixie Kong
>Earthworm Jim

Attached: E08281B3-AC7B-4BDD-BEFF-915E076029CA.jpg (1920x2560, 625K)

Attached: 1555955026459.png (1531x1080, 1.42M)

>wanting 3 Mario characters
trash

all i want is pic related, Crash and Adeleine too.

Attached: phoenix smash.png (1200x813, 1.32M)

Some characters I want. If I wanted just 4 characters that are plausible:
>Phoenix
>Quote
>Banjo
>Steve

Never before have I seen such a large conglomeration of Phoenixbros. I wish all of you lads luck on getting our lucky lawyerboy in.

Attached: smash wishlist 2.jpg (1908x1760, 1.36M)

Attached: all the packs.png (1280x1826, 3.34M)

One of your most wanted characters get in but their down b is a counter. How does it work?

Attached: Lisa%27s_Nightmareopaw.jpg (512x384, 27K)

3rd parties are boring and old news now

discuss cool cartoon characters to add like Spongebob, Bugs Bunny, Scooby Doo, Bart Simpson and what not

>Chosen Undead
parry and riposte

i guess aku aku could work

Attached: 1544158578527.png (750x750, 62K)

>Phoenix
Almost a requirement to have an objection counter

>Amaterasu
She always had the shield counter so I guess it's not too big of a deal, and it'd be only on one of her weapon's movesets, anyway

Sora
Casts reflect that hits from both sides

Attached: 1251254A-22E1-4657-A8BC-90D0387396F6.png (380x467, 18K)

Spongebob would be based to shit. His video games are solid titles on their own and there's tons of game and show material to work with.

KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS GET A FUCKING LIFE

Chocobo

>Ryu Hayabusa

How in the absolute fuck he wasn't already in Smash 4, I'll never know

Marina Ultra-Intergalactic Cybot G.

Shake Shakes the attack back at the attacker.

>Travis
It’s Dark Step, I guess.

When Mondo tries to attack Monokuma he self destructs to try to kill him, It could be a counter that sets off a timer for Monokuma to explode. It could work

Attached: explode.png?w=625.png (480x272, 236K)

All pretty good picks but would switch out erdrick with a different DQ rep or someone completely different, sylux is alright but I'd say switch him too. 7/10 overall
Damn good list, diverse and all the characters are cool and inoffensive. The only ones that would be mad over these are waifufags (specifically the ones who rooted for shantae and ashley). 9/10
Pretty good but I wouldn't care for the disgea guy, don't hate him but would choose someone else over him. 6/10
Too many to rate but if I were to choose 4 from the whole list it would be
>Doomguy
>Crash
>Terry
>Hayabusa
Pretty tight picks.
7.5/10

Attached: SmashDLC.jpg (3644x1412, 2.57M)

>BDee - Generic Counter
>Wonder Red - generic counter or jelly shield
>Paper Mario - Super Guard(might actually be cool)
>Excitebiker - uhh bike heat?

Extremely based
Generally based
Not very based

Here is the definitive wish list, if you disagree with this you are either retarded or a bandwaggoner who doesn't even know if he really wants the character he thinks he wants
>Zero
>Crono
>Phoenix Wright
>Monokuma

But who do we eliminate when the next character is announced?

Attached: Same smash DLC I always post.jpg (977x545, 136K)

My Most Wanted:
>Crash
I wouldn't care, but these would be a bonus:
>Paper Mario
>Dragonborn/Dovahkiin
>Master Chief
>Shovel Knight
>Sophia III and Jason

>Crash
Based

Attached: crash bandicoot.png (507x480, 327K)

What do people even see in Master Chief? He’s the one of the most generic shootman ever.

Crash
James Bond
Phoenix Wright
Slime (DQ)

>Frisk
It would probably be some type of [ACT]

Bandana dee would just do the same thing as Marth or one of his many clones, just with a spear instead.

>Slime from Dragon Quest
The slime briefly turns into a metal slime, the frames it's metal indicating the frames in which its countering.
When hit while countering, the slime vanishes, reappearing to attack the offending opponent, kind of like how Greninja's side-b works.
Alternatively, instead of counterattacking, maybe it could temporarily activate some kind of metal slime mode where you move way faster and auto-dodge attacks? It would have to end on attack or after a few seconds in order to be balanced, I think.

I think it's mostly to be emblematic of an old console war like Sonic and Cloud, but more American (which is a strike against him since Halo's not big in Japan). Also I think stylistically he would fit in just fine and have a variety of weapons. It's pretty much a pipe dream though.

>two capcom characters

Took me a fucking while to make this

Attached: roster.png (1822x706, 1.59M)

Black Shadow and Porky, although Ganondorf would need to be changed.

>Monster Hunter, Ryu, and Chosen would just be given sword moves while Master Chief would probably have sword moves crammed in his kit anyways because of how much of a hack sakurai is

Attached: 1508475127540.jpg (400x379, 25K)

CU would at least have a shield

>Black Shadow
I see this every now and then, and I just have to ask...why? Is it just because you want F-Zero to get another rep?

That already happened.

Thank you, you ugly, fat piece of trash

Too lazy to make an image of it
>Dante (Basically a guarantee at this point)
>Doomslayer (guns aren't even out of the question anymore, no excuse)
>Tetronimo (just for the absurdity of it)
>Sly Cooper (I didn't know what else to pick for the last one)

Attached: 4353453467.jpg (1137x640, 68K)

Him + Porky would give all of the OGs a villain.

Attached: 1555523767255.png (320x240, 55K)

This is what you're getting whether you like it or not.

t.localization person

Attached: Screenshot_20190510-224041~2.jpg (1875x520, 118K)

this is the best possible scenario

which is why it won't happen

I wish I can say more, but this is indeed the complete DLC line up.

Since they'd have to make up a moveset for anyone from F-Zero, I propose an alternative

Attached: 016.jpg (1024x1175, 176K)

>sausage fest
>dead series that belongs to microsoft and was never particularly relevant
>no first-party characters
>two swordsmen
It's trash

>>no first-party characters
isn't the entire point of the DLC to be series that you wouldn't expect in Smash?

oh I'm so sorry your hat goomba and literal who rpg characters were skipped over in favor of relevant characters

Chosen Undead is extremely likely though

>a boss getting in over the default playable character
>ever

I really struggle taking this one seriously:
>No Square characters
>A fucking Dark Souls boss
>People pointed out to the possibility of a troll paying for the inclusion of ads in keywords
Honestly, I see the 2ch rumour happening before this.

All I see is 4 new swordsman.

Greatswordsman
Energy Swordsman
Katana Swordsman
Literal Swordsman

unironically based

Like I said, whether or not this is your cup of tea does not change anything. This is the line up.

It's kind of shit, I would be disappointed if this was the line-up.

>Wright
Objection. A counter that is more powerful, and covers a wider area, the more evidence you've gathered. You also enter Turnabout mode, where you attack faster and more effectively. You can also just use the move to perform Hold It, which has the same effect but the duration is significantly shortened. In either case, any evidence you've gathered is used up.
>Layton
Slows time temporarily for both Layton and his target. You get about a second to aim a ring that appears, having a chance to move it over a dot on the opponent you countered. If you do so, the opponent slows significantly, and is easier to launch for a limited time.

They already have Black Shadow's moveset, they just gave it to Ganondorf.

>wanting a villain to be a clone of the hero
Wow, that's boring

I can tell from your choices that you're gay and/or trans.

>touhou rep
>bugs bunny (with girl costume)
>tommy vercetti
>contra

Attached: frogebig.png (937x775, 314K)

I am curious to hear your logic.

You're right about me being gay so it's kind of impressive.

All of my friends into both series are one or the other, with some overlap.

>Quote
Whimsical Star, maybe? Something with the Bubbline?
Saying the blade would be a counter is way too obvious and easy.

Pretty conclusive, then.

>the game has rathalos
>And has no Hunter
They gonna fix that.
So it all ends to:
>Banjo
>Hunter
>Travis Touchdown
>Y'all gonna hate it, but you know deep in your heart that they are going to include Sans[\spoiler]

Nintendo isn't savvy enough to anticipate and arrange for the sheer Internet-shattering spectacle that Sans's inclusion would generate.

Is there a site to make these I am a brainlet with transparency.

>People who like Ace Attorney and Professor Layton are literal faggots
I learn somehing new everyday here

Why is everyone counting Erdrick out now? What'd I miss?

I posted the line up.
There's no Erdrick.

All bets are off when a Kombatant gets in

Attached: mk9-reptile-amazon.jpg (500x719, 87K)

You realize nobody's going to believe another leak, real or fake, after the Grinch leak, right

Not that I'm aware, I used paint.net to make that

Use a filter

They are the neverest of evers, user. Japan hates MK

Alright this RP shit was funny and cute the first time but it's gotten old, you can stop trying to force this retardation now

>Stage pitch where bones are coming and going
>Metalovania, Hopes and Dreams and soem other tunes are more than suited for battle.
>Sans could use bones attacks as well as his cannons and some other shit I do not remember he does.
>It would attracts more people than the people it's gonna piss off.
>Probably even an Echo fighter as Papyrus.
I don't even have a switch, but i pray to god every night before going to bed for this to happen only so I can see the storm it would cause.

Honestly, you are a cutie for calling me cute.
Thank you.

Attached: 1539063731100.gif (500x436, 411K)

I'm with you, but you have to accept that Nintendo isn't the kind of company to figure out how good a business decision that would be for them. Otherwise, we'd have better online and a Virtual Console for the Switch they can profit off of after shutting down all those ROM sites, which they actually did to no profit, for no logical reason. They're stupid, user. They're abnormally stupid for a successful company.

Honestly 10/10 would buy

> They're stupid, user. They're abnormally stupid for a successful company.
So you are telling me, there is a chance for Sans

GOOD MOOOOOOOORNING Yea Forums! Just wanted to remind you that we’re another day closer to Steve (yes, THE Steve from Minecraft) getting confirmed in Smash Ultimate! Make sure to save your tears for the upcoming Fighter Pass when Steve walks into the spotlight!

>H-HAH! VIRGINBEN SAID THE TOPDOWN WASN’T LINK’S AWAKENING! HE WAS FINALLY WRONG! STEVE ISN’T IN SMASH!!!!!
“No!”

Yikes! That’s a large assumption. How can one “questionable” prediction instantly invalidate a history of success? Unlike your “Grinch leak” Banjocucks, Steve has a lot more distribution among other leakers. Ever heard of Hitagi, 7chan, and 5channel? And while you’re busy obsessing over Vergeben, care to explain how the topdown remake Vergeben predicted was exactly the title he said wouldn’t be featured? Seems a bit suspicious if you ask me, but feel free to continue your denial. Your tears of disappointment will be all the more sweeter!

>b-but Banjo has a good history with Nintendo! He’s gotta be in!
“No!”

Sorry Banjo fags, but the Microsoft rep is taken by yours truly! Why would Nintendo choose a dead character over the marketing potential of the highest grossing game of the 21st century? The DLC characters have also been confirmed to be “surprising” according to the developers, so I’m afraid your years of crying for Banjo are going to be subverted once again with the reveal of our favorite underdog! But feel free to continue your denial. Your tears of disappointment will be all the more sweeter!

Attached: 1557552884970.png (1170x658, 380K)

>Master Chief
Armor Lock into Grav Hammer

GOOD MOOOOOOOORNING Yea Forums! Just wanted to remind you that we’re another day closer to Banjo (yes, THE Banjo from Banjo-Kazooie) getting confirmed in Smash Ultimate! Make sure to save your tears for the upcoming Fighter Pass when Banjo & Kazooie walks into the spotlight!

>b-but Microsoft has a good relationship with Nintendo rn! He’s gotta be in!
“No!”

Sorry Stevefags, but the Microsoft rep is taken by yours truly!, Just because Nintendo & Microsoft are making Minecraft stuff on Nintendo's consoles & handheld's doesn't mean Steve is in, & Why would Nintendo choose a terribly animated character over a character that has been requested ever since Melee & Phil Spencer acknowledged Banjo & Kazooie being in Smash instead of Steve? Sakurai went way out of his way to talk up Persona 5 before Joker's reveal, guess what other game he's talked up? That's right it's Banjo & Kazooie back then. Don't forget that the Minecraft dev team De-confirmed that blockhead, also, the Smash Ultimate Joker showcase that came out in April, it was a green witch, hinting Banjobros & Kazooiebros are coming in Ultimate. The DLC characters have also been confirmed to be “surprising” according to the developers, so I’m afraid your years of crying for Steve are going to be subverted just like Erdrickfags, Dongobongfagget, BillyBo10k, & Virginbitch with the reveal of our favorite underdog! But feel free to continue your denial. Your tears of disappointment will be all the more sweeter & bitter!

Attached: 1557552977303.png (602x602, 445K)

Based, banjokes are still bootyblasted.
>461743336
That is the gayest chinese knockoff I have ever seen. make sure to space out the big block of cheese text next time.

Attached: 1550017720744.png (1920x1080, 1022K)

I'm willing to believe these are the same poster

>Probably even an Echo fighter as Papyrus
That isn't how Echo Fighters work

Vic Viper
Chrono
Arthur (GnG)
KOSMOS

I never considered Artorias but now that he's rumored I can't stop thinking about how cool he would be lads.

Attached: Download-Dark-Souls-Artorias-PNG-Image-128-1000x833.png (1000x833, 759K)

My extension confirms it.

PLEASE NINTENDO STOP ADDING SHIT TO THIS GODDAMN TODDLER GAME SO PEOPLE CAN STOP MAKING 500 THREADS A GODDAMN DAY ABOUT IT HOLY FUCK

PLEASE I AM SO SICK OF THIS FUCKING DUMB SHIT GAME I COULD BARF

I'd rather have CU tbqh, if only for another shield user

Attached: Pop.png (602x602, 342K)

*plays the first four notes of Megalovania on your dick*

>Monster Hunter
Pulls out lance with shield and counters

>all the characters I want are either spirits or idiotic choices

Attached: rayman.jpg (572x541, 56K)

>Black Mage
I guess reflect could work as a projectile counter

I would be extatic if any of these characters got it. I had CU but changed it to Artorias after the google fiasco.

Attached: 174b3df97ccb5c5600739dc0ee5b6cc0.png (1359x768, 879K)

Attached: Dante.png (817x1701, 956K)

Agnes and also Rex, Megaman Zero and Tingle

Attached: MMD_Agn%3Fs_SS5.png (340x454, 100K)

Why him though?

>compared to Chosen Undead
>has an actual name, forced memes don't count
>compared to Solaire
>captures the darker atmosphere of the game better

and then people say he's a Bayo ripoff because of it

I favor banjo just because sword and gun based movesets are lame

replace erdrick with pic related
and replace Sylux with either Phoenix Wright or Doom Slayer

Attached: EWJ In Smash.png (1090x980, 678K)

Steve
Kyo Kusanagi
Crash Bandicoot
Vault Dweller

Attached: 1522276579031.jpg (720x707, 84K)

Please say jk

Attached: 1553786997152.png (902x676, 484K)

>More males.

It activates his dragon transformation and attacks with a large hitbox on both sides, making it strong in chaotic free for alls. Its upward knockback means it's best used when high up on the stage.

>>has an actual name, forced memes don't count
????

Rate my Wishlist.
It's perfect, and you knew it.

Why i'm so freaking retarded, i forgot the pic
Let's try again *ahem*
Rate my Wishlist.
It's perfect, and you knew it.

Attached: 1556708708293.png (1822x706, 1.34M)

>Ruy

>worst possible choices for a new character - Exhibit A

I mean, I'd play her if she joined the roster, but there's no doubt that the board would implode if a Fate or 2hu rep got in.

Attached: SaberArtGoStage2.png (1178x1001, 847K)