HOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOW...

>HOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOW???????????????????????????????

Attached: VO88adH.jpg (1920x1080, 357K)

IM SERIOUS HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO THIS SHIT

I LOVE WHEN A GAME FORCES SOME BS MECHANIC AT THE VERY FUCKING END

You literally don't. Just sprint forward and it'll miss you.

I tried that, but I need the heals that drop from those rocks

It's really not that hard

No you don't. Just get hit less.

it's made for the PS4 controller, but it's also pretty easy with a mouse

All they had to do was map cut to the trigger button

Just git gud. It has to be this way.

I'm playing this with a ps4 controller, and I cannot figure out HOW I'm supposed to align this shit

Hot Take: Monsoon and the cutscenes preceding it were the pinnacle of video games thus making everything past it in MGR pretty disappointing

You gotta let 'er rip

you're a pleb if you don't think the Sam fight is the best part

Literally just stop having fat fingers, fatty

???
You're too dumb and unfunny to post, stop.

You can walk in blade mode by pushing L3. If you run away you're a little bitch.

People had a legitimate issue with this part?
Did the Sundowner fight teach you nothing?

What do you mean? He’s fucking invincible.

Instead of doing the slashing motion with the stick, line up the slash then release the stick so it defaults back to the center position. That should cause a steady cut to occur.

Attached: 1552180575291.jpg (700x546, 205K)

Just dodge the first one and then he'll skip throwing the rest.

pretty sure this part is bugged on PC, I forget the reason, maybe something to do with framerate

Another tip is, even though it may feel like you have to rush, you actually have a long ass time to line up the cut, so if you're rushing just take a breather.

Played this on PC and I wouldn't be surprised if it was bugged. Had the hardest time with it repeating over and over again until it worked, but it mostly felt like luck rather than gitting gud.

>line up the slash
How? It’s not fucking moving

just turn the other joystick you faggot

Only if your framerate drops below 360/PS3 levels.

Pretty much this exactly. Basically no one goes for the cut on the higher difficulties even, unless they're trying to really go the distance. The timespan is insane, and there might not even be enough if you're playing keyboard + mouse.

I fucking hate Monsoon and his dumb pansy ass attacks. Quit using your fucking smoke bombs and fight me like a man you coward.

you could beat that fight without having to cut down his shields at all, which is a shame because he gets more aggressive & new moves when you do

Attached: Fighting Sundowner.gif (390x240, 1.24M)

Literally just git gud.

>mfw uninlightened masses cannot make the judgment call.

GIVE UP FREE WILL FOREVER.

Attached: 1556111582993.jpg (831x1024, 68K)

Just line it up with the analog and press the slice button with the AB/XY or whatever.

Dang, wish I knew this 5 years ago

THEIR VOICES WON’T BE HEARD AT ALL

>Needing heals
>In Reveanged
>Ever
Nigger, if you get hit once you are doing poorly and should consider restarting. Needing a heal up is pathetic in a game so easy

WASH AWAY THE ANGER

>ANGER
>ANGER
>ANGER
>ANGER

4/10

The slash line isn't rotating at all when you move the stick? Something might be busted then. If so, just ninja run straight ahead to dodge the debris. If you do, only a single piece will be thrown.

>Reveanged
Is that the sequel they had planned?

You can also just dodge when the debris is about to hit you.

laugh at this fucking nerd.