You are ready for the future of gaming.... right user?

You are ready for the future of gaming.... right user?

Attached: 59.jpg (1080x466, 167K)

I'm ready for the complete overhaul of America's entire internet system to make stadia even work correctly, if that's what you mean

This is gonna be a disaster just like the Xbone launch.

I don't want to play on some gaming social network because I don't have friends

stadia isn't going to work in Americas current internet infrastructure, we would've had Fiber Optic cables country wide if it weren't for internet cable corporations fighting against it.

With no government regulations on throttling bandwidth and giving customers laughably low monthly bandwidth caps in America? Not even remotely. The speeds needed to maintain real time feedback in a videogame are insane.

Let me guess. They don't play games that require quick reaction time.

In game ads for penis enlargement here i come.

>I'm a skeptical and nitpicky gamer
fucking lying already, you're a game journo you need an ez mode or you throw a fit like an entitled autist.
>who just tried Google's game-streaming service for the first time. Here's why it surprised me.
(the big paycheck to write this lie.)

>have slow as fuck internet
>call and see if there is any faster options
>there fucking isnt
>its been this way for 3+ fucking years now
Im fucking convinced Ill never have a better option where i am located

>game journo
>I'm a skeptical and nitpicky gamer
Why can't they stop lying? Is it a disorder? Do they need help?

Attached: 1382790454221.gif (157x178, 325K)

I'm ready for article titles that aren't fucking retarded multi-sentence attempts at what idiots think passes for irony

Being nitpicky and wanting ez mode are not mutually exclusive. When did lying come to mean being honest?

>typical obvious journalist shill headline.

/thread

There's no reason why turn-based games can't work swimmingly through Stadia.

Because it's their job, massive corporations have enough money to keep pushing the obvious lies that push their agendas till people ain't gotta choice anymore even if they're one of the non mouth breathers who know the truth.

>lying means being honest
miss me with that bait son

>"wow they're paying me THIS much to talk it up?"
i see right through this

It's not bait. You retards need to learn how words work.

yep

Attached: apple_arcade.jpg (1600x900, 49K)

you sir, are the one who needs to learn how words work. I never implied lying means being honest
you just misconstrued shit to fit your narrative, kindly go fuck yourself you fucking game journo.

That MistWalker game looks pretty dope desu

ah shit he baited me... fuck

Attached: Dkh_slSW0AA3ad4.jpg (1047x488, 90K)

Fucking same. I have literally zero other options where I live.

>I was skeptical about the Stadia when I first tried it, but when google offered to pay me, I was pleasantly surprised by how great it was

>not globally available

trash

>here is why
fuck off clickbait hack

Fuck off shill

Stadia will flop

INPUT
LAG

I'm a huge fucking austist who can't even handle the latency when console gaming on a TV, you sure as fuck aren't going to say anything to convince me that stadia is playable.

Attached: 1467839835661.png (227x226, 57K)

How slow are we talking here? People way overestimate how hard video game streaming is.

Fuck off shill

MORE LIKE ANTONIO SHILLAS-BOAS

3 Mbps. Fucking pay $52 a month for this shit too

what a headline. jesus christ I can't believe they get paid for this crap. I'm no journalist, but I could come up with something better than that