What's the point of playing video games by yourself?

What's the point of playing video games by yourself?

Attached: 2ygr2kho_400x400.jpg (400x400, 22K)

What's the point of OP living another day

Entertainment.

So I don't have to lower my powerlevel to play with someone else

Whittling away the hours until you die

Getting some rest doing something without having to deal with anyone at all.

It’s just a type of interaction with the world.

You just need friends that can gitgud

You enjoy things more on your own.

What's the point of sniffing my sisters dirty panties when shes not around and furiously masturbating onto them by myself?

I don't know. Fighting or racing games are really the only good games because you have to play with at least one other person to find any enjoyment. Any time I'm playing a game by myself, I get a serious claustrophobia where I feel like I'm completely wasting my time. I could be enjoying the company of somebody else or doing something productive. Yeah I don't know. One player games are depressing.

Attached: awefa.jpg (480x360, 18K)

It's like playing golf by yourself, you do it just to get better at doing it.

this and escapism. OP, as always, is a fag

to cum, stupid

Entertainment is a form of escapism, you redundant asshole. Ya, we got it by what the first guy said, baby brains.

What's the point of watching tv by yourself? What's the point of taking a shower by yourself? What's the point of driving a car by yourself?

Whats the point being alone? Honestly, the world would be a better place if lonely people just killed themselves. This board would be great.

I went through this phase when I was a teenager. Eventually I regained my passion for gaming and like to take it all in by myself. I've even started having my character walk when there's a run button. You just need to rekindle your passion for gaming. Unless you never had any passion in which case you should find a new hobby.

Pic related. It's a fun game that speaks to me on an enjoyable level.

Attached: 1540048065832.png (1280x983, 959K)

To be informed or learn something. To be clean. To get to a destination possibly where other people are.

Enjoying a fun game without idiots ruining it.

I still like a pvp game but co-op is kindaoverrated anymore. I really have to have the perfect partners. I recently got back online and the guys i played with who are hardcore destiny players literally just rush through every game i tried to play with them.

I for one engage in the vidya in order to occupy my mind so it doesn't reflect on how shit my life is and lead to bouts of sadness

i wish i had local people to play fighting games with

I know right, all I can find is horny local singles looking to hookup

I don't understand how people can play video games with other people in the same room.

Attached: 1557338445725.jpg (750x750, 112K)

yeah you should play them with your kids
LOL

Attached: 1540161722789.png (600x706, 577K)

What's the point of doing anything? You exist for a split second and then you die.

OP is still a faggot

why would i want to play with other people? they'd just ruin my fun

Attached: 1431532088309.jpg (635x948, 121K)